THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 54


THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 54


As I lay there in the darkness with Irene sleeping soundly, I realized that erotic hypnosis was not as easy as Regina wanted me to believe. I needed to practice if at all it was ever going to work and help me get what I wanted.
Irene slept so soundly until at around 3 am in the morning when she woke up briefly.
“Honey, you are still awake, what is the matter?” She wondered.
“Ah! No problem. I am a light sleeper. Go back to sleep.” I told Irene and covered her more.
We began talking for a while but went to sleep later on, only to wake up almost 9 am in the morning. Irene woke up and prepared some millet porridge while I was still asleep.
I was feeling confused, here I was, with no information and having no clue what I did wrong. I resolved I must meet Regina that day perhaps learn more.
As I was leaving, Irene hugged me and made me promise I would be back to her in the evening as she had a lot she wanted to discuss with me.
============
I met Regina at around 2 PM on Saturday, at a restaurant where she came wearing like a model; a long yellow dress with red stripes running up and down her dress with a slit running all the way to her thighs. She was also wearing a yellow plus read head gear and wore almost clear dark sun glasses. She looked stunning.
“Ok, tell me how did you do it?” She asked me.
“Regina, I think I did everything in the book. It is a surprise nothing seemed to work. I am at a total loss what went wrong.” I told Regina sipping my fruit juice.
Regina lectured me a lot on female anatomy, what to touch and at what time but I seemed like I got everything right and perfect.
“Then what did you do wrong?” Regina asked looking at me wondering.
“Well, perhaps…but this does not seem so relevant. I discovered she was a virgin.” Immediately I said that, Regina stopped drinking her juice and looked at me keenly.
“What do you mean she was a virgin?” Regina asked.
“She had not had any sexual experience. I was her first man.” I told Regina affirmatively. 
Regina remained silent for some minutes.
“Tony, I should have told you: erotic hypnosis does not work for virgins be it a man or a woman. Virgins are people whose sexual potential has been untapped. They just have not experienced some sensations and no way of knowing how they should react. Did you break her virginity?” Regina asked.
I answered after hesitating, “Yes.”
Regina breathed in for some time. “Goodness!” 
“What?” I asked.
“Ok, no problem. Do you still wish to try? since the first time you were bound to fail… Why wouldn’t you have tried this test with someone else to see if it worked out? Practice makes perfect.” Regina said so casually it surprised me. To her, people were just subjects or guinea pigs. Truly, her job must have meant lacking emotions or feelings. I wished I would know more about her but there was no time for that.
“What do I do now?” I asked Regina.
She seemed to weigh her answer for some time and when she spoke this is what she said.
“Irene could offer crucial leads to some suspects we are zeroing on. Try once more but if this time it fails, forget about it. Breaking someone’s virginity especially at her age is not a joke. She must have been so determined to preserve it to someone she loves and chances are she will fall head over heels in love with you so much such that it will be impossible to shake her off. Be careful. I still have feelings for the man who took my virginity even though we broke up almost 10 years ago. I still remember that day like yesterday. People only pretend to move on, but no one ever forgets that first sexual encounter worse if it was with someone you genuinely loved. Irene will be crazy about you. Handle her with care. She seems tough but deep down in her is a feminine existence that is as vulnerable as any other woman’s. Even the toughest women have that soft spot that melts when subjected to true passionate love.”
I weighed her answer for some time and it hit me so hard the fact that I have never gotten a virgin lady all my life. Men live looking for virgins, and virgins are so rare so getting a virgin woman is a lifetime accomplishment. 
“Well, I will give it a try.” I told Regina and she smiled. The delicacy of the situation was precarious now. In fact, I already felt like giving up.
That instant, Irene called me.
“Honey, will you be coming back tonight?” She asked.
“I will think about that once I get home.” I answered her. But she insisted to a point of saying she had important issues she wanted to discuss with me.
“Go, Tony. When a lady loses her virginity, some itching remains and I am sure it is that itch that is making her want you to go back and penetrate her again. Be gentle she is not used to. Don’t pump her the way you pumped me.” Regina said and laughed at the end.
I laughed too.
======
I got home at around 4 pm and on my way, Carol called me and said she wanted to meet me. 
“Ok, meet me at my place.” I told Carol, she remained silent for some time but told me, “Just come to my place, I will prepare supper for both of us.” I nearly declined remembering the previous time I was at her place and nearly got killed but decided to go.
When I got to her place, I found Carol seated on her living room watching some movie. I knocked and she told me to get in. I found her waring some white shorts and T shirt.
“Did you succeed?” Carol asked me standing up to give me a light hug.
“No. This technique is more difficult than I thought. Besides, Irene was a virgin and she was unresponsive to some of these stuffs. I think it requires someone with some sexual experience.” I told Carol.
“What? Irene a virgin? Haha that must be a big joke. Tony, be serious.” Carol said laughing.
“I am serious. She was; not anymore.” I told Carol. She looked at me for some time.
“So, you want to tell me you broke her virginity?” Carol asked but without even waiting for my reply she told me, “Tony, ladies never forget the man who broke their virginity. You are in trouble already.”
I did not think much of her statement.
“Carol, you did great, congratulations. You saved my day yesterday, I was totally cornered. Irene is a smart lady.” I told Carol.
She looked at me and laughed so hard nearly rolling on her coach.
“So, Irene believed you spoke with Sally yesterday? That you broke up with her? You of all people to break up with Sally?” Carol asked laughing so hard tears rolled down her eyes.
“Yes, I swear you must have been an acting champion at school. You should act a movie.” I told Carol showing her thumbs up.
“Haha, that is how I used to do TV commercials. You have to act, sound like you are intended to, and produce the perfect impression. So, I knew acting being Sally was as easy as eating Ugandan Bananas” Carol said and laughed even more.
“Irene now believes that Sally is no longer my lover. Woe unto her. But I feel it is so unfair to break her virginity in pursuit of some truth. What if she is innocent?” I asked Carol.
“Fuck her! I don’t care. She made us lose a lot of money. Those were my last savings. Remember I have a child at school who relies on me and I am so pained my money went just like that. We are even better, we could as well kill her!” Carol said sounding unrepentant.
“Fine, continue acting Sally until we get to the bottom of this case.” I told Carol.
“Would it be possible to help you, perhaps offer you some ideas?” Carol asked. 
“You know what that means.” I told Carol smiling.
“No problem, you can try with me.” Carol said confidently.
“Ah! No. I did rather try on someone who does not know what is going on. If I try once more and fail, I will just have to go back to the drawing board and reinvent the wheel once more.” I told Carol.
“Stop sounding like an inventor of the 18th century, we are in 21st century. People no longer care about each other. You are too soft on Irene. Or perhaps you have begun falling in love with her?” Carol asked looking into my eyes intently.
I remained silent. I sympathized with Irene. Besides, I really wanted money to help Sally and I did not care through whatever means, as long as it was not through stealing.
Sally called me and we spoke for about 15 minutes. I was impressed when she told me she had managed to get Kshs 50,000 more and she urged me to do anything possible to assist her. Every time I spoke with Sally, I felt strangely drawn to her. I so sympathized with her situation and I somehow felt like we shall end up together. But I knew I had to be careful henceforth.
Immediately Sally terminated her call, Irene called and she said she missed to see me.
“Go to your new sweet heart, and this time do not fail.” Carol told me as I stood up to leave.
I went home, bathed, applied my usual pheromones perfume and headed to Irene’s place.
===========

“Welcome, honey. I missed you and I just wanted to meet you.” Irene said moving to hug me and kissed me. She was no longer limping from her previous fall.
“I missed you too.” I kissed her on the cheek lightly and took her hand and lead her to a coach where we sat together.
“I have already cooked some supper. Chapati, chicken stew and some vegetables.” Irene told me.
“Wow! Thank you, I feel famished.” I remembered I had not eaten the entire day.
Irene served me and we ate together teasing each other. I would pick a piece of meat and stick it to my teeth and tell her to take it. She would take it, and sometimes I would pull hard until I snatched it from her lips. She would give me a gentle slap laughing.
We even drank some fruit juice together. 
When we finished eating, we washed the dishes together too and headed for bathroom still together. 
“Get in the bathtub I want to show you something.” I told Irene and we both got into her big bathtub. I would smear her body with soap and wash her slowly tickling her in the process and she would get really restless and splash the bathtub water all over.
What Irene did not know, I had secretly smuggled some soap into her bathroom that had pheromones and melted into the warm water before getting into the bathtub.
I began caressing her while we were still playfully bathing until I could tell she was getting aroused. After we finished bathing, I took a towel and dried her, wrapped her like a baby and carried her all the way to her bed where I laid her.
“What fruits do you have in your fridge?” I asked Irene suddenly.
“Mangoes, bananas, Oranges, Water melon, plums and some dates which are not in the fridge. Why?” She wondered.
“Hold on…” I told her and wrapped myself with a towel, went to the kitchen and fetched a mango, a piece of melon and a plate and a knife, then headed to her bedroom.
“What do you want to do honey?” Irene asked.
“Hold on…” I told her. 
I cut the fruits into small pieces. They were cold.
I then told her to lay still on her bed facing upwards. I placed the fruits strategically on her body, some on her forehead, her boobs, her abdomen, her thighs, her knees, and some few other places. I then began picking them one by one with my mouth taking time to lick her on same spots; a thing which she really enjoyed.
“Tony, how did you learn all these?” Irene asked.
“Well, through imagination and watching romantic movies.” I answered her.
“You must have watched so many of them. I guess I should begin watching more of them too.” She said.
“What type of movies do you watch?” I asked Irene caressing her thighs.
“My favorite are adventure movies, but thriller movies too fascinate me a lot.” She said.
I continued licking her all over as she began breathing in rapidly. I encouraged her to breath on slowly and deeply to which she did.
I licked her slowly and gently until I reached her cl!t*r!is but upon touching it with my tongue, she frenzied and completely lost control of herself until she told me, “please, no more! That is too sensitive it hurts.”
I concentrated on sucking and licking her other body parts and she relaxed a little bit more.
“Honey, let us try once more, and please be gentle I still feel some pain down there.” Irene suggested. I made to penetrate her wet honey pot with my finger but she pushed my hand a way and said, “no, just use your….” She just looked at me.
I mounted her and pushed myself into her gently and slowly. She moaned and groaned before moving to hold my waist as if to control me. But I somehow felt so aroused by her so tight honey pot I just could not hold myself. I began moving into her with some rapid deep penetrations.
“Please, dear, please you are hurting me, slow down…ouch!” she begged but I was not listening anymore.
I pushed in and out rapidly for about 20 minutes nonstop until she seemed to give up on me; she just cried with tears rolling up to her bedsheet. When I slowed down, we were both sweating profusely. But immediately I stopped, she began rocking her hips up and down gently, went like that for some time and then she began trembling all over her body. I could feel her honey pot making sporadic suctioning movements and then she stopped.
“Sweetie, move out, hurry I feel like urinating, please I will wet the bed.” Irene said suddenly.
“No, that is not urinating it is called squirting orgasm, relax and let it go.” I told her.
“Noooo! I honestly want to go to bathroom please let me go.” Irene said but as she struggled to free herself, I reached for her cl!t*r!s and began caressing it. She again lost control and began rocking her hips vigorously while moaning. I felt her honey pot begin pushing me so violently I had to push myself so hard not to get out of her. She clenched her fists so hard around my arms until it hurt.
She then gyrated her hips so hard and rocked her buttocks upward such that her private parts facing upward as I struggled to remain inside her, and then she erupted. A hot gush of continuous fluids escaped from deep within her like a jet stream of a volcano under intense pressure so hard such that some literally fell on her face, moved to splash me on my chest before the rest emptying on her abdomen easing all the way to her pubic area before stopping. She screamed ecstatically and shrill as more tears rolled down her eyes. She trembled violently, vigorously for minutes totally losing control until she asked me, “Tony! What is happening to me? Please make it stop, please! You are killing me, I am dying!”
“No, you are not dying, that is what we call an orgasm.” I told her smiling.
“Is it supposed to feel like this? Gosh I am scared.” She said then looked at me before adding, “I have totally messed my bed now, where will we sleep?”
As she was talking, I began rocking back and forth again as gently as possible and she began moving too. But suddenly, her honey pot muscles clenched my johnnie so hard it hurt. She screamed.
“GET OUT! You are killing me! I don’t know whether this is pleasure or pain anymore.” She said pushing me outwards.
I did a few rapid motions so as to finish myself too and I erupted inside her with so much force I felt like passing out. I moaned so audibly, trembled such that Irene looked at me and began laughing.
She then pulled me to lie on top of her and said, “Sorry honey, sorry.” She then kissed me and told me, “Honey, I love you forever.”
I withdrew slowly, and gently and since my johnnie was now flaccid, that was easy. I looked and saw some blood spots on her bedsheet. She saw them too but did not comment about it.
“Let me change the beddings, we cannot sleep on these ones.” Irene said and changed the beddings while wrapped on her big towel. I took the wet ones to her laundry basket close to her bathroom and placed them there.
By the look of things, erotic hypnosis was out of question so I gave up and we went to sleep. I left the device on recording mode for whatever reason.
===========
At around 1 am. I was woken up by Irene producing some crying sounds. I wondered why she was crying.
“Irene, why are you crying?” I asked her. She did not answer. It then occurred to me she could have been dreaming. 
“Honey, why do you want to leave me? I love you so much, please don’t leave me. Do anything you wish but don’t just leave me…” Irene said sniffing silently.
“I am not leaving you, I am here with you.” I answered, wondering whether she was having a nightmare.
“I would rather be your second wife than having you leave me.” Irene said.
“Why be my second wife?” I asked sounding concerned.
“Your heart belongs to Sally, you love her so much.” Irene said. Her eyes were closed.
“Irene, where did you attend your primary school?” I asked Irene trying to divert the topic.
“Sunshine Academy.” She answered.
“Have you ever become the last in your class?” I asked.
“No, I always was an average student though.” She answered cordially.
“What do you aspire to be in future?” I asked.
“I want to be an international business woman. I want to own properties and live like a queen.” She answered.
“But now that Kurd escaped with our money, what next?” I asked my heart pounding.
“No! Kurd is my business partner, all shall be well. He just moved his operations to Pakistan after realizing Kenyan political instability is going to be bad for our business.” Irene answered with her eyes still closed.
“But, what about my money, and Carol’s money…?” I asked Irene my heart pounding so hard now.
“It was so unfortunate. But we had no choice. Kurd got involved with some dangerous Nigerian business men and they vowed to kill him. So, Kurd had no choice than to ran away. He moved all his accounts to Pakistan.” Irene said and yawned.
“Irene, honey. I need my money back. Please it is so urgent, please….” I told Irene hoping she was sleep talking. I even wondered why I made that request. I thought of Sally.
She made to open her eyes but I really hoped she continued talking.
“We shall discuss that later. I will sort you out.” She said and smiled a bit.
********
We spoke for about 3 hours until I heard some cock crowing from a far, then Irene’s eyes began moving rapidly and I knew she was about to wake up fully. I moved my hand to her breasts and caressed her breasts until they began swelling with desire. I continued caressing her body until she slipped back into very deep sleep. I confirmed by calling her out but she did not respond.
Truly, I was amazed by the amount of information Irene told me in her sleep. I felt like Irene was a mysterious woman, I felt like I was sleeping with a total stranger. How on earth did she get involved with some scrupulous business men some being hunted by INTERPOL?
It even became a reality that the payment she was getting through our company were just a fraction of what she was making with her international business deals.
I went back to sleep, not knowing whether to share that information with Regina or to just shup up. But one thing was sure: If Irene’s deals got known by the police, she was going to rot in jail.
>>>To be continued>>>
By Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop