THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 53

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 53


I held Irene by her waist as I led her to her bedroom and she changed slowly to go to bathroom. 
“Stop looking at me.” Irene said shyly.
“No, I want to admire your beautiful body.” I told Irene moving to tease her.
“By the way, your perfume of late has a nice scent.” Irene said.
“I carry them with me whenever, I love smelling nice.” I told Irene smiling.
“Wow! Nice, let me see them.” Irene said and I went to fetch them from my bag.
“Here, these are imported you cannot get such in Kenya.” I told Irene who took the bottle of perfume from my hand and sprayed some in the air, inhaled deeply and said, “Nice!”
“Can we bathe together?” I asked Irene.
“No problem.” Irene replied and we went to bathroom together.
This was the first time I saw Irene naked and I noticed she indeed had a beautiful body. As we bathed we petted a lot, washed each other, made a lot of jokes, etc.
“Why don’t you want to wash your hair?” Irene asked pointing to my head.
“I get headache when I wash my hair, so I did rather not. I wash it only once per 2 days.” I lied, truth is, the recorder was buried under my hair and I did not wish it to get knocked off.
After we finished bathing, we moved to her bedroom.
“Do you have coconut oil?” I asked Irene.
“Yes, what for?” She wondered.
I want to do to you something called Yoni, it will make you even more relaxed.
“Tony! Where do you get all these stuffs?” Irene wondered.
“I read a lot.” I told Irene.
“You are a genius! Get some from my wardrobe.” I picked the bottle of coconut oil.
I told Irene I needed to warm the oil and so I moved to her kitchen wrapped in a towel, warmed the oil and returned to her bedroom.
I made her lie flat facing upward, naked.
“Tony, I feel shy, I have never….” She stopped talking.
“You have never what...” I asked Irene but she just looked at me.
==============
1. I began by caressing and massaging her body, all over for almost 20 minutes, telling her to relax, breath in and out deeply. 
2. I then dripped the oil across her abdomen, her boobs, her privates such that oil drops were flowing all over her.
3. I then began massaging her pubic mound, outer lips before reaching for her v@g!na and cl!t*r!s.
4. I could see her arousal rising as she began breathing faster, and I encouraged her to breath in and out more deeply and more slowly, with her eyes closed.
5. But as I made to enter her honey pot with one finger, she quickly reached for my hand and told me, “stop!” and held my hand firmly so that I would not go anywhere near her honey pot orifice. 
6. I repeated step 1 to 4 but whenever I made to go to step 5, she would object and that did not make sense to me at all.
Irene seemed so comfortable but would not let me penetrate her with my finger and reach for her G-spot which I knew would drive her crazy as to enable me to fully hypnotize her; it was a bit frustrating. 
“Honey, you are driving me crazy!” Irene said.
“You are driving me crazy too, I really admire your beautiful body.” I told her and began kissing her.
Immediately I kissed her, she began shaking all over her body and held me tightly. Goosebumps ran all over her body and she began moaning. I began caressing her vulv@s and she began gyrating herself side to side with pleasure. I was surprised Irene was getting aroused far too fast it was nearly impossible even talking. In as much as I tried applying Regina’s techniques on Irene, it was proving more difficult than I thought. ‘What the hell am I doing wrong?’ I kept asking myself. I tried to remember everything I had read from the book but nothing seemed to work. Irene was just breathing in and out, and completely not talking anything sensible. This seemed like mission impossible.
Why was Irene not allowing me to access her G-spot, the golden spot that would drive her crazy to spill the beans? It looked like a mystery to me.
All along, I was so erect and each time I made to caress her private parts with my erect dick, she would recoil. I kept trying to bring her to the point where she would be tingly so that I could quickly prick her and perhaps conduct an HIV test but it proved difficult. Something was wrong with Irene and I just could not figure out why.
I decided to concentrate on kissing her, caressing her, massaging her, toying with her boobs and nipples, nibbling her all over her body as she did the same to me in equal measure short of touching my dick. Each time her hands went closer to my erect johnnie, she would look at me shyly and smile sheepishly. But she was very wet with arousal but each time I would touch her private parts she would gasp loudly and move my hands away.
“Sweetie, please sweetie….” Irene begged but I could not understand what she was begging.
But I responded, “Yes, sweetie….” And continued kissing her.
“Honey I am so tensed” Irene said gasping along.
I looked at her keenly and studied her for some time. 
“What is wrong, sweet heart?” I asked Irene.
“You don’t understand.” Irene said and held me tightly such that her boobs crushed my chest. She was very hot.
I began wondering, was Irene a normal woman or what does she mean I don’t understand? I felt stupid for once, and a bit frustrated until I made to use my finger to penetrate her honey pot but immediately my hand touched her, she pushed it away and looked at me as if to say something but remained silent.
I felt defeated and frustrated. This was not going to work, at least not that day.
“Honey, I wish we would have gotten tested for HIV.” Irene said and that startled me. I figured what to tell her and I told her boldly enough, “I have some test kits with me.”
Irene looked at me and smiled.
“So, you were so prepared?” Irene asked.
“I had anticipated a passionate night for both of us. Now can I test you?” I asked Irene and she agreed.
As I pricked her finger, she winced. 
Both our tests turned out negative and she smiled and said, “I guess I am comfortable now.”
“Was that all that was making you afraid?” I asked Irene looking at her. She did not answer.
I moved close to her and began kissing her and this time she responded more passionately. She caressed me all over my body and it felt so nice but she just avoided my erect johnnie.
I could tell she was aroused but any attempt to interrogate her did not yield any fruits. Phew! Regina must have been an expert at this, probably out of experience, as for me, I was not making any progress at all.
I resolved since I was so aroused until my balls were aching, why not just go on and make it out with Irene?
I pushed her below me and I got in between her thighs and she held me and coiled me with both her legs but as soon as my erect dick touched her wet honey pot, she uncoiled me and lay flat still as if afraid of something. She wiggled saying, “Please, honey please…”, she was on the verge of tears as she said that and I could not tell why.
But I pushed myself forward to penetrate her and she moved backward with more vigor.
“What is it, Irene?” I asked her sounding frustrated. She just looked at me, smiled and lay still. I pushed again and she pushed herself with more vigor until her head at the raised end of her king-sized bed. I wondered, why is she playing along like that, teasing me like that? It made me even more aroused and I held her by her shoulders and began kissing her to which she folded me both of her hands as she kissed me hungrily. 
I then slowly touched her honey pot with my erect dick and she gasped loudly but lay still. She held my chest as if to push me but did not push me, she then held my upper arms and began breathing in and out rapidly and so heavily until her chest was raising up and down so fast. It was as if she had just panicked, but over what?
===============
I made to push my now very hard johnnie into her honey pot gently but as I tried to enter her, I just could not. Despite her being so aroused, so wet and seemingly so ready; I simply could not penetrate.
Irene moved her hands to cover her face as she left me to struggle to penetrate her. I thought she must have been too tensed probably to ignite vaginismus and close her honey pot tightly since no matter how much I tried to penetrate as gently as possible, I just could not penetrate.
I pushed in with more vigor and Irene shrilled. 
“Irene, what is it? Anything wrong?” I asked her genuinely concerned. Irene did not answer. I pushed in again and she squirmed even more.
I stopped and looked at her. I removed her hands from her face and looked into her eyes and they were so red and I saw fear in her. Before I could even ask her what the matter was, she spoke.
“Tony, I am a virgin.”

I looked at her, not knowing whether to laugh or to feel shocked. But this seemed like a joke to me. It was simply unbelievable. 
“Irene, be serious, you are 27 years old, almost my age. How can you still be a virgin?” I asked Irene and felt my erection waning. 
“It is true, Tony. I am a virgin. I know you find it hard to believe me but I had sworn all my life to only have sex with a man who I love fully from the bottom of my heart. I had preserved my virginity so that it shall be a gift to the man who my heart shall warm up to.” Irene told me avoiding eye contact. She sounded very serious.
“…and I happen to be that man…is that what you mean?” I asked Irene.
“Yes, Tony. It is true, you happen to be that special man. You may not realize it but I have admired you for over 3 years since we began working together but all my efforts to draw your attention have been futile. I got so frustrated and realized time is running out for me and am getting old that is why I decided to try Charles, but my heart is not into him. I have dated him for almost 2 months and he has always wanted to get me but for some reason, I always told him am not ready to sleep with him. But with you, I feel so ready. I am willing to be your special lady. Please before I give myself to you I want you to promise me something…” Irene said in a pleading tone. I remained silent for a while.
“Ok, make your request, or rather requests.” I told Irene, noticing that my erection had completely gone. Irene looked at me into my eyes for long without blinking.
“Promise me that you will love me forever, please. Promise to never leave me, promise to be with me through thick and thin. I am not just ready to give you my virginity but also my heart and soul. This is like a blood covenant am about to make with you. Please sweet heart, promise to never break my heart.” Irene told me moving to caress my hand softly and smoothly.
I was confused on whether to promise her that or not, for various reasons.
“I promise.” I told Irene.
She looked keenly at me and said, “Tony, I have lived to say no to so many men, even before I met you. But I must say, to survive this world where men rush to seduce every naïve and innocent looking lady out there, I decided to live acting like a bitch so that men would not take me seriously and perhaps keep bothering me, that is why I used to dress like a whore at times, act like a bitch and behave like a prostitute. It was my own trick to keep off men so that most thought am a wrong number type of a lady, but with you, I just don’t know. You melted my heart from the first day I saw you.”
We remained silent for a while looking into each other’s eyes as if not sure what to tell each other anymore.
Suddenly, Irene asked me, “If Sally comes back to you, will you take her back? Please be honest. Give me your most honest answer and I will understand.”
I breathed in and exhaled. “What do you think?” I asked Irene.
“No, just tell me.” Irene said looking at me keenly.
“I will not.” I told Irene and pulled her to kiss her. She kissed me lightly and moved to continue looking at me.
“Irene, do you trust me?” I asked Irene.
“Yes, you know I trust you. If I did not trust you, I would not be here with you right now.” Irene answered.
“Would you answer me anything I asked you, straight honest answer?” I asked Irene.
She studied me for a while for some minutes and answered me.
“Yes Honey, ask me anything and I will answer you.” She said.
“… do you really love me?” I asked Irene.
“You by now should know that I really love you, Tony.” Irene said looking at me.
As I made to ask her another question, she held my lips and told me softly, “Make me a woman, Tony. I feel afraid but just do it for me.”
I was at a loss how to handle her. I have never had a virgin all my life and I even had assumed no woman past 15 was a virgin since it seemed most girls got sexually active at a very young age. Even Cynthia I did not take her words seriously but it seemed I was wrong and it was becoming a reality that there could be so many other ladies well past 20 years old who were virgins. I could tell Irene was very anxious to have it for the first time and the fact that she chose me dumbfounded me.
“Ok, my dear. I will be gentle.” I told Irene and began caressing her and kissing her, she relaxed a bit more but would tense whenever I made to touch her private parts. I knew I had to be a bit firm with her and I mounted her; she did not resist.
I touched her honey pot with my erect johnnie and she tensed even more, breathing rapidly and intermittently. I positioned myself to enter her but she resisted, jerking her waist hard moving sideways rapidly.
“Please, Tony, don’t hurt me please…” Irene begged.
“Relax, honey, I will be gentle and sweet. Trust me, I got this under control. I want you to count one to ten in your mind, and then repeat. I will penetrate when you reach 15, clear?” I told her.
She stayed still as if counting silently. I also counted and when I reached 7, I did a kegel rapidly to make my johnnie point straight into her and with more power, I aimed at her honeypot and pushed in until all my glans was inside her. She moaned loudly and I pushed even further.
She was too tight it felt a bit uncomfortable as if my johnnie was held by a firm grip. She was not breathing so rapidly.
I then gathered enough force and pushed all the way in and she writhed in pain, held my waist and began pushing me upwards. Her honey pot was too tight I was literally unable to pump and when I attempted to, she screamed a little before saying, “Sweetie it is too painful! Please withdraw!”
I made to withdraw but she held me by my butt and said, “Stop moving, when you move it hurts, ouch!”
I remained still for some time but her honey pot began making rapid spasmodic suctioning motions and she moaned, groaned and scratched my back so hard I felt like she had torn my flesh with her finger nails. The v@g!nal spasms literally sucked my johnnie and I did not last even a minute; I exploded inside her with so much force my entire body literally trembled uncontrollably.
Irene held me tight as if to prevent me from moving inside her. Then she suddenly held me by waist and pushed me out of her with so much force I literally fell besides her. She then coiled herself facing opposite direction and held her thighs tightly to each other such that she was trembling.
I just remained there and watched her.
“Honey, was it supposed to be this painful? You have a huge dick, you have torn me, I can feel it down there.” Irene said mournfully. 
“It is ok, darling. You will get used to.” I told her holding her shoulder.
“No!! I don’t want to do it again.” She cried. I just left her alone for some time to relax.
After around 30 minutes, she moved slowly, wrapped herself with her long towel and headed to her bathroom.
There was a big bloody spot where she was it made me uncomfortable. I looked at my dick and it had some dried blood on it.
After Irene came out of bathroom, she saw the blood spot, looked at it keenly and smiled shyly and moved to cover it.
“I think you should soak the bedsheet not to get stained.” I told Irene.
“No, I will retain it like that forever as a sign of my love for you.” As she said that, she bent over and gave me a quick light kiss on my lips.
“Can we do it again?” I asked Irene.
“What??! No way. Not today, my pussy is on fire. I just want to sleep. Please bear with me honey but I cannot manage tonight.” She said and looked at me smiling.
“No problem, I understand.” I told her and pulled her to bed, covered her under the blanket and held her in an embrace.
*************
As I lay there in the darkness with Irene sleeping soundly, I realized that erotic hypnosis was not as easy as Regina wanted me to believe. I needed to practice if at all it was ever going to work and help me get what I wanted.
>>>To be continued>>> 
As narrated by Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop