THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 51


THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 51

The following day which was on a Sunday, I called Carol who took me to the person who was her personal fabrics designer. I wanted to get the best and look the best. I did not care the amount of money invested. Carol was very cooperative with it more so due to the fact that she was making income out of it. But I did not tell Carol the details of our mission with Regina.
“What sort of designs would you want? What type of impression do you wish to create?” were some of the questions the designer asked. I told him I wanted to create a seduction impression with a sexy style and he told me, “you got it son. By evening one design will be complete you can try it by tomorrow. The rest come and pick them on Wednesday.”
As we left, Carol looked at me and said, “Tony, you are already handsome, you will kill us softly.”
========
The following Morning, I took my time to groom myself. I had gone to a barber and told him to make me a nice hairstyle suitable for my head. I applied myself the pheromone deodorant and perfume, wore new sharpshooter brown shoes. The Monday wear was some blue African style clothes with dark brown yellow thin stripes at the upper part of the shirt and some patterns all over complete with shoes that complemented the style. I felt so confident with myself.
As I came out of the gate, I met Sam’s daughter.
“Wow! Tony, today you look fantastic. Damn! You are so handsome today.” She said as she came and gave me a hug for the first time since she came to live with her dad. I wondered, is it as a result of the perfume or she just meant it?
“Where are you going?” I asked her.
“I am going to the shop. May be I can walk with you.” She said and began walking towards my direction. I could not understand. This was magical if at all the pheromones were working.
“So what are your plans around here?” I asked her referring to the fact that she was living with her father.
“I wish to join university soon. But I wish someone to guide me on the best course to do. Can I come over to your place in the evening so that you can tell me more about career choice?” She asked me. I did not know what to tell her.
“Ok. You may come but if I will be busy you will have to come some other day.” I told her politely.
“It is ok. By the way, call me Cynthia. What is your name?” She asked.
“Tony is my name.” I told her.
She walked with me up the gate of our work place before proceeding towards the shops. I was surprised today she took so much interest in me unlike the other days.
The first person I met that morning was Carol who had arrived to work so early as she had some system audit to do. Upon seeing me she literally ululated, ran towards me and gave me a hug. I was however used to her lively nature and thought nothing about it. But she kept looking at me and smiling all the time sheepishly.
When Irene saw me, it was like she was seeing me for the first time after years.
“Woooow! Tony!! Is this you or am dreaming? You look fantastic. You should be like this daily wow!” She said that and came over, motioned me to stand up and gave me a tight hug. 
I considered that as the first step towards my mission. She overstayed in my office that particular morning as Carol worked on the server to obtain an audit trail.
============
Our phone extension rang. It was the boss calling me to her office. Immediately I got into her office, she looked at me with bright eyes and said, “Tony, today you look like oga from Nigeria; you should wear like this often.”
“Thank you, Madam. You also look smart today.” I told her. She looked at me and smiled before saying, “Tony, am growing old but you want me to feel like a young girl, anyway thank you for the complement.”
“Tony, were not doing good here on Kitchen Department. The restaurant is destitute and we need someone there urgently. I know you are close to Sally, or you were. Please if you can, talk to her to return we will add her the salary she was earning. It was a mistake letting her go and I regret that. More so, our company is not doing so well and we need to concentrate more with our operations and expand business. We might also open another branch soon if possible. So I want you to do an ICT budget for a whole office and forward it to me as soon as you can.
I must also say I am impressed by your team work of late and it seems that the recess paid off after all.” My boss said.
“Sorry this might disappoint you a little, but Sally does not seem keen to return here. But I will talk to her to hear her opinion.” I told my boss politely.
“Tony, use your charms to bring her back. I know you had a thing moving on between the two of you.” My boss said leaning forward smiling at me. The statement startled me as I did not expect it from her. She then added, “I miss her for real.”
We discussed several other things and I returned to my office. I was feeling proud that my boss now seemed to trust me easily and I was not sure if it was pheromones working is she genuinely appreciated my work.
“Boss has plans to expand our operations and perhaps have another branch in another town.” I told Carol when I returned to my office. She looked at me and said, “Perhaps she will place Irene as the head of the other branch, she loves Irene and besides Irene seems to know a lot about our operations.”
“Probably, she also thinks Sally can come back to manage the restaurant.” I told Carol. She studied me for a while and when she spoke she said, “I think that is nice, more so for you. At least your lover will be near you. Does she know you are lovers?” Carol asked.
“Yes she knows, and a lot more things.” As I said so, Carol looked at me and smiled.
“But you men are funny, you can afford to fuck so many other women but you have that one who belongs to your heart.” Carol told me and she startled me.
“Well, kind of…with most men sex is more of just an activity, but women sex is love itself.” I told Carol.
“Haha, not really. Nowadays women have gotten wiser. We now know how to remove feelings and emotions from sex and just have sex for fun and to relieve our sexual urges. Friends with benefits sort of.” Carol said and that instant Irene came to our office.
“I overheard your passionate conversation. Let us go for tea. Carol what did you prepare?” Irene asked.
“Nothing much, just the usual tea and bought some cakes on my way here.” Carol said.
We settled at the restaurant and Carol served us. The restaurant seemed so lonely without Zuhura and I kept wondering, did Zuhura just disappear like that?
“Boss thinks Sally should come back to run the restaurant.” I told Irene as we sat to drink some tea. The statement seemed to make Irene unhappy as her expression instantly changed but she pretended to hide her reaction from me.
“Well, no problem. But I guess she would have to be recruited via the necessary channels.” Irene said, but am sure she also knew if Sally was to be recruited via the agency, she stood no chance as she had not done anything to do with catering or restaurant management. In short, Irene meant there was no way Sally would come back to the company. Immediately she looked at Carol and asked her a question.
“Carol, if a man, let us say, has a Degree would you advise him to marry a lady who just has a form four certificate?” 
“No. I think it is good for two people to be in the same level intellectually. A relationship is sweet when at least the lady has a diploma or something like that.” Carol answered.
“You see, that is what I have been telling you, Tony. You deserve a more learned lady, let us say, like Carol.” Irene told me smiling.
“Or, like you here. Why are you omitting yourself?” I asked Irene smiling at her.
“Aaah! Since Carol came, you completely forgot about me.” Irene said.
“Oh! Irene, there is nothing between me and Tony. Just good friends.” Carol said holding her tea close to her mouth.
“But Friends with benefits I suppose…” Irene added and laughed.
“Irene…..listen to yourself.” Carol said and laughed. 
Irene looked at Carol and asked her a question, “Carol, do you want to tell me you have never admired Tony?”
Carol replied, “Well, I have, but….” She left the statement mid-sentence and continued to drink her tea.
“Carol, have you forgotten to take some tea to Madam?” I asked her.
“Oh! Thank you, I had completely forgotten. I am enjoying the conversation here.” Carol said and stood up, took one thermos and some cakes, and left.
We were left there with Irene. 
“Irene, our boss wants to open another branch. Has she told you?” I asked her when we were alone.
“Yes, she told me almost a year ago and I am still wondering why she has not.” She finished telling me that and immediately fired a question.” Tony, why don’t you want to get married? You are not getting any younger and besides most men your age already have wives and children.”
“Time will come. I am not in a hurry. What about you, why aren’t you getting married?” I asked Irene.
“I will get married soon. I have gotten a man who loves me and has even proposed to marry me, I am so happy. Here see…” She extended her hand and I saw an engagement ring.
I thought for a while and told her, “Congratulations! But you had not told us.” I told Irene.
“But those are private matters.” Irene said smiling.
But the realization that she was engaged meant that getting a chance to apply Regina’s idea on her was not going to be any easier. But I pressed on.
“Tell me more about him, I did love to know him.”
“His name is Charles Wambua, he lives on the Estate opposite to my Estate. He works as an Interior Designer. I really love him and I guess he loves me too.”
I tried to see if it was possible to get some time with Irene, without directly telling her but it was clear that most of her evenings and weekends she was with Charles. 
And time was running out. What next?
Immediately I got back in office, Carol told me that Boss wanted to see me. I immediately went to her office.
“Close the door behind you and sit down please.” She said politely as she looked at her computer monitor.
I sat there for a while without talking wondering what she wanted to tell me.
============

“Tony, what am about to tell you should remain between the two of us.” She told me looking at me smiling. 
“Ok, Madam, I promise it won’t go beyond these walls.” I told her avoiding eye contact.
She looked at me for a while and it made me uneasy. She stood up and came to sit on the same leather coach where I was seated, on the far end opposite to me. She was wearing a short skirt that hugged her thighs on an official brown suit.
She breathed in deeply and told me, “what sort of perfume is that you have, smells nice.” I felt a little confused. What was she up to?
“Tony, this is about Sam. Remember I wanted you to try to investigate him for me. Sam is my lover and he had told me he was divorced. I however know his ex-wife lives in this town. I would not wish to get involved with him only to be disappointed. So I want you to find out whether they are still together with his wife, where exactly does she live, whether she comes to visit and any other thing that might be relevant. Please do me that favor and let me know if you need help with that, financially that is.” I thought for some time. Her voice was that of desperation. But I did not know if she would really offer much of assistance since I did not even have an idea where to begin. I was not so much close to Sam and I knew such questions would be highly suspicious to even ask. But I made an outrageous request from my boss.
“I need Kshs 30,000. That will facilitate me towards fact finding mission. It is not an easy task investigating someone and I might need it.” I remained silent after my request.
“Tony, the cost of love is higher than anything else. I am so lonely and seeing young handsome men like you reminds me of when I was around your age and it makes me feel miserable being single at my age. I am willing to do anything to win Sam. I need a man in my life who I can call upon and hold on to.” She told me reaching for her phone and she sent me Kshs 40,000 to me via M-pesa.
I was amazed.
“Ok Madam. I will do my best and will assist you. You can count on me.” I knew I was over promising and failure to deliver would perhaps create enmity between me and my boss. Where was I to even begin?
=========
Immediately I left Boss’ office, I called Sally.
“How are you? How is your financial status?” I asked her.
“I am doing ok. I was looking for some money that I needed to assist my younger sister who is in form four.” Sally told me.
I sent her Kshs 10,000 via M-pesa and she was so grateful. 
“Eh! Seems nowadays things are becoming better.” Sally told me laughing. She was so happy with me and even said, “I pray that you get better with time. And please protect our love. I would die slowly if any women ever steals you from me.” 
“No woman can come between me and you, trust me.” I told Sally.
“Hmm, with all women in town eying a handsome man like you, it would be a wonder if you don’t end up chewing one of them.” Sally said.
After talking for a few minutes, I returned to my office. I kept thinking, with Irene telling me she has a lover, how possible will it be for me to access her?
I even thought of asking Regina to give me some ideas but then again, that is not a criminal case and I did not know how she would take it. But I decided to share it with Carol after giving her a brief summary of my intentions.
“Haha, so you have finally decided to follow my advice?” Carol teased me.
“Yes, I think that is the only way out, but now with Charles how possible will that be?” I asked Carol.
Carol seemed to think for some time and when she finally spoke, this is what she said, “I will handle Charles. Leave him to me. Hasn’t she said where Charles lives? I will look for him, seduce him and put him out of way. I will make sure he does not have time for Irene and when I occupy him, take that chance and have Irene all by yourself.”
The idea sounded simple but I had no idea how Carol was going to accomplish that. But that reminded me of Regina and how she enchanted me. I was beginning to realize that the modern women had become more bold, and it seemed like they were in control of this world. Furthermore, even our own organization was headed by a lady, I felt some strange appreciation for the power of a woman. The girl child was becoming a force to reckon with. 
A few searches online yielded Charles Wambua’s profile and we located him on Facebook, Twitter and other social media outlets. Carol immediately sent him a friend request which Charles accepted almost immediately. Carol took some photos from her blog, extremely provocative photos I had not seen before with her showing her thighs and lots of flesh so sensually it made my heart skip a beat by just looking at them. The photos had been made finer via photo shop making Carol seem like some sex goddess waiting to bless any man with some heavenly pleasure. I even thought of asking her to my place and sampling her but for some reason I did not feel like rushing into her.
Carol got chatting with Charles and kept him so engaged, even lying to him that he works as a model. Looking at the details of their conversation it was apparent that Charles was completely carried away by Carol and Carol kept teasing him.
“Damn! You women are real devils. So for a lady to get a man into the box it is this simple?” I asked Carol.
“Haha, all men are literally weak in front of beautiful women. Even the most faithful men, if they ever met a very beautiful lady with the right vibes, he would get into her thighs faster than he can tell his wife “I love you”, haha, and that includes you.” Carol told me laughing in between.
“So are you going to meet Charles today?” I asked Carol.
“Yes, he is mad at me. He looked at my thighs and I can tell he is dying to get into me. He will completely forget Irene if he sees me naked.” Carol said sarcastically. 
Carol was so confident and the way she sounded, it was like she just was not really willing to seduce me, as she kept saying it would not take her much effort to get me. But Carol was so nice at teasing men, if at all that is how she handled them. I mean, how does she manage to lead men into thinking they can get her but she denies them? Probably it was because she knew she so voluptuous with a figure to die for that is why she did not want to make it easy for men to get her. 
I felt a sexual urge towards her, and I figured that she does not even need pheromone perfume to seduce a man, she could seduce a man by simply wearing provocatively.
“Carol, let me ask you. Why do you wear so provocatively almost all the time?” I asked her.
She studied me for a while and told me, “It makes me feel nice and complete. It makes me feel so proud of myself. I also appreciate my body so much and I take care of it a lot to remain very healthy and very fit. That is the most important thing in my life now.”
The statement did not make much sense to me, but as far as I was concerned, Carol managed to get all men to admire her.
========
In the evening, around 5 pm. Charles Called Carol and she picked the phone and spoke in a very sexy tone that I have never heard her use with me. I listened to the entire conversation and it was clear that Charles was crazy about Carol.
“Make sure to come and tell me your details about your meeting, you seductress!” I told Carol and we parted ways as she left swinging her big hips.
“I am going home to wear something nice. When I meet Charles, he will forget Irene.” She told me and left.
============
In the evening, I did not cook anything as I passed by a café and ate; so that I would have more time to read the book that Regina gave me and get more tips as I realized that with Charles, it might not be simple to win Irene. As I sat seated on my coach reading, I heard a soft tap at my main door. I first dismissed it thinking it was my imaginations but then I heard the tap again and someone pressed my door bell.
I stood up to go to open the door while still holding the book in my left hand. As I walked I kept asking myself a stream of questions: Who could this be at this hour? Has Sally decided to come after I sent her the money and arrive as a surprise? Why would she come without informing me? Why doesn’t she just open and come in?
I opened the door still asking myself questions but upon opening it, I was astonished to see Cynthia standing at the door fidgeting, smiling sheepishly at me. She was wearing a long grey tight dress which had white small flowers all over of various shapes and sizes. She was holding an I pad on her left hand as she extended her right hand shyly to give me a handshake.
“Tony, are you surprised? I told you I will come to day evening. Have you forgotten? Please may I come in…” Cynthia said with a soft voice. I felt confused.
>>>To be continued>>>
As narrated by Dr. Love, Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop