THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 32

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 32



During dinner time, I passed by Sally’s room and she was not there, or rather, I did not get a response after knocking so I proceeded to the hotel’s restaurant. Upon reaching there, I scanned the area and did not know which way to go for dinner, that is when a waiter approached me and told me, “Your boss said that you should head for the restaurant called Nyati, she has made specific orders for you people and you are going to dine there.”
Upon reaching there at restaurant Nyati, I met a male waiter talking to Irene.
“No, Madam, you cannot go to the restaurant wearing like this. It is against protocol. This place is reserved for dignitaries and has specific dressing code. Kindly go back and cover yourself a little bit more.”
Irene was trying to argue when Sally intervened and told her, “Irene, please just comply, after here you can dress any way you wish.” Irene gave Sally a hard stare before going back to her room to change. Irene was wearing a top that was revealing her smooth abdomen and a very short, very tight mini skirt that exaggerated her hips, and on her neck, was a gold necklace. She looked like a socialite to say the least.
After she disappeared, Sally led me to the table where an assortment of African dishes, after I settled with other staff members, she went to have a talk with the waiter who was with our group. She had particularly ensured that we get special treatment while there.
Irene came back covering herself with a Maasai Kitenge and she was allowed to come in.
As we were eating, a heavy set tall man who strode with some pride came to our table.
“Excuse me.” He said in a polite tone.
“Yes, you are excused.” Our boss answered him.
“I got to hear of what happened to the pool to one of you, and I came to particularly apologize on behalf of the hotel to you people. I would love to do you any favor that you will ask. My name is Antonio Mwaniki, hotel manager of this facility.” The man spoke beaming with a smile.
We looked at each other for a while not knowing what to answer him until our boss spoke out.
“Personally, I love dancing but do not want to dance in the normal dance hall that I have just seen is there some VIP dance halls?” Boss asked.
“Yes. There is one underground, just under that one that you saw. Entry is Kshs 3,000 per night but will let you all for free if you choose to. However, you only get served with one drink of your choice the rest you will pay for them. Drinks there cost 50 times the normal cost e.g. for a bottle of water whose cost is Kshs 20 how much will it cost you down there?” Mwaniki asked, smiled and looked at each one of us. We are surprised of hearing the price!
“One thousand Kenyan Shillings”, Sally answered.
“Exactly, so are you in?” Mwaniki asked.
“Of course, we are.” Irene answered sounding so excited.

“Oh! One more thing, I hear you were the hero who saved Irene from drowning, so you will get 4 more drinks from me free of charge.” Mwaniki spoke looking at me with a smile. I did not know what to say but was also very excited with the idea.
“Thank you, pleasure to hear that.” I answered. Surprisingly, Mwaniki knew each one of us by name and it is a mystery how he got to know, even more mysterious is how no one seemed to bother to know how he got to know of our names.
======
Our boss was the first to arrive to the VIP dance floor. It really was expensively furnished. It had red carpet all over. All furniture in the VIP dance hall were made of mahogany. To one side, the entire wall was covered with a sparkling clean mirror and the others had dark brown leather covers. The bar table was covered with gold and it was very shinny. The bar was stocked with all types of imaginable drinks from wines, spirits, whiskeys and other names I could never recall seeing anywhere in my entire life. The stereo speakers were placed on all corners of the hall and blended with the wall you could hardly see them unless you are so keen to see them. The place was air conditioned and I overheard someone say under there you get to breath pure oxygen. To add on that, the place was sound proof meaning anyone from outside would never know the place even existed.
Some Spanish music were playing and some people were dancing. Sally later joined me at the table I was seated.
“Excuse me, are you Anthony?” A female waiter approached me where I was seated.
“Yes”, I answered immediately.
“I have been told to take your orders, bills are paid for already by our boss.” She informed me.
Since I had 4 drinks extra and Sally had 1 drink for free, that meant if I combined mine and Sally’s we can have 6 to us, so I figured out we could order 3 each of us. I got to learn that drinks here were strictly served and billed by glasses. I picked a table which was exclusively for two; for obvious reasons.
Later on, Irene came but on seeing that the table we were was meant for just 2, she picked another table and within a short time she was joined by the father of the child who nearly drowned her. 
After sometime I pulled Sally gently and we went to the dance floor. I held her by her waist and led her into motion rhythmically to the beat of the songs. At times, I would pull her gently to press my body so hard and then let her go. I would hold her hands and swing her full circular swing before bending her a little supporting her by her waist; it really felt so nice and the music playing was in serious romantic tunes. 
Slowly, the songs changed tune to dancehalls which seemed like needed much vigor to dance to their rhythm and it was obvious we could hardly keep to the pace of the beats. The beats were a little too fast.
“Wow! Damn! Look at that damsel, mama mia!” A certain white guy said with a heavy Briton accent. On turning to look, behold, Irene was gyrating to the beats of the song perfectly swinging and twerking her hips like her waist had no bones. She was swinging to the beat making all herself tremble, twisting and turning like a professional dancer. She moved to the center and held a pole, did some strip tease dance with extremely provocative moves which made almost everyone scream. She had literally become the center of attraction!
She then lifted her long loose dress to her thighs, lifted her right leg and tied it to the metallic pole, run her fingers on her lips looking upwards and began lifting her dress further nearly revealing her crotch before suddenly dropping her dress. Almost everyone exhaled. Clearly, we were all spell bound by her grandeur as she danced like there was no tomorrow.
One old white man joined her to the dance floor and they began making the moves but despite the man seeming so energetic it was obvious he was no match for Irene. 
Slowly the DJ switched to some South American native songs and we all enjoyed dancing to their rhythm since they did not have crazy beats. DJ began calling people to come forward and display their moves, a thing which kept us entertained to almost 1 am. Almost entire time I danced with Sally who held me as if she did not want me to go even a foot away from her.
Despite the high prices of drinks in that underground bar, Irene was ordering the most expensive of all of them, and it seemed like she did not care whether she got drunk or not. But at least she was not bitchy as I had expected her to be. You would have thought she was the boss!
=======
After I got too tired, I whispered to Sally and told her I wanted to go to sleep. 
“You are not leaving me here, am leaving too.” Sally told me.
“Why are you leaving? let us have fun until dawn”, Irene shouted at us so as to be audible above the music.
“No, we wish to sleep and reserve some energy for tomorrow. I want to go and swim tomorrow too. Good night.” I told Irene and we got on our way with Sally.
“Irene will get a mzungu tonight, those wazungus are salivating for her…” Sally told me. I did not answer her.
“You are welcome to sleep in my room, mine is better than your room.” I jokingly told Sally.
“What makes you think yours is better than mine?” She asked.
“It is overlooking the sea and you can enjoy a nice natural view from my balcony.” I told her.
“No, thank you. I wish to sleep alone.” Sally said.
I did not press further. 
======
After bathing, changing into a night robe and about to retire to bed, I heard a soft knock to my door. I wondered who that could be.
I opened the door and behold Sally stood at the door wearing a long almost transparent night dress.
“Oh! I thought your room was in the far end of the block, whence did you come from so fast?” I asked puzzled.
“Come on dear, I am your neighbor right here opposite of you.” Sally answered as a matter of fact before adding, “I told the room attendant to give me another room since the one I had been allocated its water heater is faulty.” She told me.
I let her in and she dropped on my king size bed with her night dress still on. I locked the door, did a few other tasks before heading to bed. 
“Sally, Sally, Sally….” I called Sally out. On looking at her, she was fast asleep. I tried to shake her to wake up but she just turned, slept on her abdomen with her breasts firmly pressed on the bed and continued snoring. She must have been extremely tired. I threw a quick glance at her raised bums as she soundly slept on my bed, smiled, switched off the lights and joined her to bed. There was no need to cover up since the room temperature was warm enough.
==========
The following morning after breakfast, our first activity was to have some pool volley ball fun activity. So, we all wore swimming costumes and headed to the pool. We subdivided ourselves into two teams. Sally got a slot in the opposite team together with Irene while me, my boss and few other people were in one team.
“Team B serves first.” Team B was the team with Sally and Irene.
Irene served, I received it and handed over to my boss who lost it by dropping it to the water. Team B scored. Sally served and aimed for my boss, who was obvious a weak point in our 4-member team. She lost it too. Sally by now was laughing very hard seeing our team headed for loss.
Another member of team B served, boss received it well and handed to me. I aimed for Irene with a hard tackle which went straight to her face, knocking her down. Everyone laughed. She looked at me and said, “Your time is coming!”
Every time the ball was aimed at Irene, their team lost until Sally told her, “You are the reason why we are losing”, before substituting her with her position.
Their water soaked bodies made their body contours so evident leaving nothing to guess work. I could not fail to see that Irene’s hips were more protruding; her hip bones were proportionally bigger compared to her waist. Not a wonder she could do crazy dance moves with her body and seemingly gyrate her hips in circular motions, and her boobs were bigger than Irene’s but a bit saggy. Her buttocks were also proportionally bigger compared to her thighs and legs. However, Sally’s entire physique generally was very proportional with perfect body contours. Her hips a bit narrower than Sally’s but her buttocks were shapelier and protruded much more from behind, making a perfect curve and her thighs were also bigger than Irene’s. Probably because she had added some weight. Her breasts too despite being smaller compared to Irene’s were more rounded in figure, and fleshier thus making her nipples point directly straight ahead.
Each time both Irene and Sally moved, Irene’s boobs would bounce more compared to Sally’s making me imagine how they would bounce up and down if she as to ride a dick. But it was obvious Sally’s boobs would feel better fondling them…
Suddenly, a ball landed squarely on my face, hitting me so hard such that I lost my balance and fell into the water. I saw stars with my left eye. Sally laughed so hard until she had to hold herself by the pool side and Irene was equally laughing.
“Wow! Damn! What happened?” I asked.
“Sally aimed at you. You were absent minded and the ball landed so hard on your face, now look what you have done. Our team has lost!” Our boss shouted at me and laughed pointing at my left eye, “your eye is already red, Sally must be very strong she literally knocked you off balance, what if she actually slapped you?” Everybody thunderously laughed and that just marked the end of the game.
=====
After lunch, we went horse riding. I picked a young very muscular horse and was given a few instructions on how to ride and control it. 
“Will you ride with me?” I asked Sally.
“I fear falling.” She said and joined me. She sat at the back. When the horse began moving, she held me so tight and squeezed her boobs to my back until I told her, “Aw! Careful, you will crush me with your…” I left the sentence hanging.
Sally laughed and said jokingly, “I will just hit you with one of them until you fall down again.” She said and laughed even more. It felt so nice riding a horse with Sally, it made me feel like a knight riding a horse after getting his princess. The way Sally held me so tight encircling me with her arms, resting on my back while her hands rested on my chest was simply amazing. The hotel worker who was in charge of the horses looked at us riding the horse and said, “You guys look like a couple, you really match!” Sally tickled me so hard upon hearing that making me jerk forward so suddenly. I don’t know whether that was a signal to the horse to do something but it suddenly raised its forelegs, neighed so loudly it startled us and before we knew what was happening, we were both lying on the ground behind the horse.
“Ouch! My back. Oh! Am hurting.” Sally said obviously in pain.
“What the hell?! Do these horses always do that?”, I asked the horse handler who seemed puzzled as he tried so hard to calm the horse.
“No, this horse is still new here, it is yet to get used to the environment.” He said before apologizing, “Am sorry, are you hurt?”
“No, we are fine.” I answered. 
I lifted Sally up and dusted her behind with my bare hands.
“Honey, let us go back to the pool, am done with horse riding. Besides, I have never ridden a horse and I don’t see myself riding another horse again in my life.” Sally said.
“Calm down honey, it is all right.” I told the handler to take that mad horse away and we went back to the pool. At the swimming pool, we really enjoyed since we were only the two of us. Irene passed by us, talked a little bit before saying she was unwilling to swim anymore since the previous day’s incident was still haunting her. 
Irene just lay at one corner wearing just a bra, underwear and wrapped in a transparent Somali Kitenge reading a novel, sipping some fruit juice slowly as the sun was setting.
>>To be continued>>
As narrated by Dr. Love, Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop