THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 19


THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 19
Immediately she left, I took out my phone and called Sally. It was as if she had her phone ready on her hand since immediately her ring back tone began singing, I heard her sweet voice respond, “Hello darling, it is me your sweetheart” those words melted me as usual. That particular night I was feeling a bit empty, like I missed something in my life. So, I made a crazy suggestion for Sally, “Sally, I want you to come over to my place tonight, will you be able to make it?” I asked. 
Sally without hesitating answered, “Yes, I will.” It was like she was really waiting for me to say that. She then added, “Don’t worry coming for me, I will find my way to your house.” She then laughed and hung on. Since it was not far, I decided to walk. On my way, I passed via a shop and bought some milk, I had planned to go and eat some bread and call it a day.
When I arrived at the gate, I found Sam my neighbor standing there just talking in a low tone. I just greeted them and proceeded to enter the gate. 
Just before I opened my house, I realized lights were on. Did I forget to switch them off in the morning? I wondered. I got inside the house. Upon opening, I was greeted with an aroma of sweetness that sent pangs of hunger all the way to my stomach. There was some aroma of dhania, beef and something else I could not really make what it was…
At this time, I was now purely confused and genuinely baffled. I had read in some fiction books that some Jinis would come into your house in form of a woman and do all feminine chores for you, and having watched too much horror movies, my mind was now racing as I headed towards the kitchen to try and locate where the smell is coming from. It was dark in the kitchen so I extended my hand to switch on the lights from the wall switch closest to the kitchen door. Immediately I touched the switch, a hand caressed my hand. I felt terror, before I could even think what it was, someone grabbed me and pulled me gently but firmly, at the same time switching on the lights. Pure shock registered in my face. 
-------------------------
It was Sally; upon seeing how shocked and surprised I was she burst out laughing until tears ran out of her eyes. I was about to ask her how she got into my house but just then I remembered that I had given a spare key to my house since I felt it was alright for her to come to visit me anytime. Besides, I had stayed single for so long and now I was feeling so comfortable with Sally.
“What did you think it was, a ghost or what?”, Sally asked still laughing. 
I breathed deeply with a sigh of relief. “Sally, do you want to kill me with a heart attack, I nearly screamed. I did not expect you today to find you, here already!” I said.
“I just saw how busy you were during the day, you did not even eat lunch so I decided to come by and prepare some supper for you.” Sally added and began serving almost immediately. I felt like I was already married!
“So, when did you arrive at my place?” I inquired to which Sally said she was even at my house at the time I was calling her telling her to come over. 
----------------------
I put on a movie and we ate almost silently since I was so damn tired, I was even feeling sleepy. I kept slipping between sleep and half sleep. 
After taking supper and drinking some chocolate, I went to sleep and left Sally doing the dishes.
*************************
The office seemed so cozy and some blues music was playing in the back ground. Sally came as usual to bring me some 10:00 am tea and did not seem to be in a hurry to leave. She came to where I was seated and sat on my laps as we kissed passionately for some time. I began caressing her breasts as she caressed my chest. Slowly by slowly we undressed and soon we were naked; but did not care. Then Sally slowly kissed my chest before going downwards until she was now kissing my dick, which by now was fully erect. She continued to kiss my dick for some time before holding it in her hand and circling its glans with her lips. What followed was the sweetest fellatio I have ever experienced. She was doing it like an expert. She would alternate between sucking and licking it, shallow sucking and deep throating. I was feeling so much pleasure until I was moaning loudly as she continued with her passionate ordeal. I was really pulsating and gyrating my hips as if am about to ejaculate.
“Oh! Sally, aren’t you afraid boss will find us like this?” I asked her.
Then Sally withdrew from my dick and began laughing though a bit silently, I looked at her and wondered why she is laughing before she burst into full laughter.
**************************
That is when it dawned on me I was dreaming, but the dream was real since Sally was indeed sucking my johnnie in my sleep! I suddenly jolted up awake now and I was so erect my dick was pulsating. 
“So you thought we are in office, haha, we are home darling”, Sally added looking at me smiling. I felt a sudden wave of desire seeing her naked lying on my bed. I grabbed her, turned her fast and began kissing her. Her boobs were so erect and hard. I reached my hand to her crotch and she was really wet down there, as if ready for me to devour her. I slowly penetrated her and proceeded to make sweet love to her which culminated to an explosive climax which left both of us trembling with satisfaction until we slept folding each other in our arms in a silent embrace that kept us warm all night.
-----------------------------
In the morning we woke up late, the night was so comfortable. I grabbed my phone to look what time it was, it was a little past 7 am. I also got 6 missed calls from Irene. I initially thought she was already at work hence why she was calling. So I called back.
“Good morning Tony”, Irene answered on the other end.
“Good morning, I got your missed calls and decided to call back…”, I replied and hesitated for some time.
“Oh! I just wanted to say good morning and wish you a good day, is there anything wrong with that? I guess you were still sleeping, seems like yesterday we did a lot and got really tired” Irene replied and she sounded like she was in a good mood this morning. She added, “When you come to work, I have a surprise for you, see you”
Left me thinking.
I turned and saw Sally looking at me as if she wanted to ask something but was hesitant. 
“Hurry up Tony, we are getting late”, Sally added.
She had already ironed my clothes and hers too. She told me I can go before her she will come a little later. 
When I got to work, I went straight to my office where I found Irene already seated busy with her laptop typing who knows what. She looked at me and smiled before standing to greet me. It was so unusual of her to stand while greeting me and left me thinking and feeling flattered. 
She had perfectly arranged the office and it looked sparkling clean and neat. She had also gotten a plastic flower vase on my desk which made the office look a bit executive. Upon inspecting the office, I could not fail to appreciate her work. 
“So what is the surprise?”, I asked Irene smiling to diffuse the obvious tension that was building up inside me.
“Don’t worry, not yet time”, Irene answered looking at me from the corner of her eyes smiling softly. That instant, I head a soft knock at the door and Dan the CCTV engineer came in.
>>To be continued>>
As narrated by Dr. Love, Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop