THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 58


THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 58

We got at Irene’s place and realized that she was very tired having overworked that day.
“Honey, I will cook tonight.” I told her.
“Oh! That is a woman’s work, but it is ok, cook I will do the dishes.” Irene said but as I prepared some supper for us, she was busy doing some washing.
After supper, we sat silently watching a movie while cuddling in the same seat. When a kissing scene came about, I began kissing Irene and she responded. We kissed for a long time; she loved kissing a lot. The way she was exploring my dental formula made me feel like she was pouring some sweet ice cream on my lips.
I began kissing her neck and she mounted me on top positioning herself to sit on me a little awkwardly. She looked at me and smiled before saying, “My dear, I don’t know how to do on top.”
“I will show you.” I told her holding her bums to pull her towards me more.
She looked at me shyly as I began to undress her. I took out her bra and began sucking her nipples in turn as she held me tightly. When I touched her private parts, I was surprised she was already dripping with desire and that gave me an instant erection. I felt overwhelmed with desire and we just undressed each other fast and she mounted on me. I pushed my hard dick into her and somewhere she said, “Be gentle, ouch!” But I managed to get all the way inside of her.
She tried to move up and down but seemed out of synch and I aided her movements by holding her bums and moving her up and down until she mastered the rhythm. But my mind began wandering as I thought of how Sally rides me perfectly leaving me begging for more. As she rode me in some monotonous rhythm, I began fantasizing about Sally. I closed my eyes and imagined of Sally riding me and that instant I got so aroused, grabbed Irene’s ass and began pushing her up and down with much force until she began moaning loudly.
I maintained that pace until I felt myself going over the edge and as I climaxed, I nearly screamed Sally’s name. I did not know whether Irene orgasmed or not.
==========
“Honey, how much do you need for your case?” Irene asked as we lay on her coach embracing each other.
“Which case?” I asked.
Irene answered, “Your dad’s case.”
“Kshs 2 million.” I answered without much of a thought.
Irene went for her cheque book, wrote a Kshs 2 million cheque for me and gave it to me; she then held me and said, “Honey, your happiness is my happiness too. Solve the issue at hand and after we are done with it, you shall take me to visit your dad in the village.” Irene added.
I took the cheque and placed it inside my wallet. 
We continued to talk but when 10 pm came, I went home despite Irene having proposed I sleep at her place.
=========
The following morning, I got to work a little earlier than everyone else since I wanted to finish my work and go to town to purchase Delilah’s computer and deposit the cheque. However, when I got at work, Collins and Delilah had already arrived and were busy working.
“Hi, Collins. Have you brought for me the Mukhombelo?” I asked Collins jokingly.
“Oooh! Ooh! You should have called to remind me. Tomorrow you shall get. Do you have someone you want to sing Hallelujah?” Collins asked and laughed hard.
“I just want to taste it.” I told him candidly.
“..or are you planning to dig that ass in your office?” Collins asked jokingly.
“No, she is not mine. I have mine.” I told Collins.
He moved closer to me and asked, “Are you sure Carol is not yours? How can you ignore such a fine ass, oh man!” Collins said and shook my shoulder with his powerful hand.
“Haha, Collins, go back to your work, we will talk more during tea break.” I told Collins and he went away.
Carol came later wearing a short bright read skirt tight skirt that really hugged her big hips, black transparent shirt and white bras inside. 
“Damn! Carol, you are going to finish men!” I flirted with her briefly as she settled to sit down. 
“Cool down, Tony. I mean, shouldn’t I wear what I want because of my body shape?” Carol asked looking at her own hips.
When she sat, her skirt retracted and her hips protruded even more.
“Wow! Can I feel them?” I asked her.
“Haha, if you feel like, touching is free.” Carol said looking at me from the corner of her eyes.
I made to touch her hips and as soon as my hands touched her left outer thigh, Collins came and stood at the door, cleared his throat as if to alert me he was there.
“Bro, I need your help.” Collins said. I wondered what sort of help and I followed him.
“I have noticed this cable as I was cleaning this section of the compound. I tried pulling it but I realized it goes into the building and I wanted to know if it is important or I can take it off.” Collins said politely.
“Ok, let me trace the cable.” I noticed it was a network cable which had been knocked off where it was hinged, but I just could not tell what knocked it off. I traced it and it went into the network radio signal receiver for the entire compound. It went into the high radio mast, about 20 meters high.
“It is a network cable, if you removed this cable, our network would have been paralyzed.” I told Collins and added, “I have to climb up to the top to fix all points it had gotten unhooked.”
Collins looked at me and said, “I will do it for you, just direct me how it is done.”
I gave him directions on how to hook all the points upwards to the radio mast and he climbed, hooked the entire cable and came down. 
“Thank you. I appreciate your help. I owe you soda for this.” I told Collins.
“Anytime brother. I have noticed some wasp nest up there; can they affect the cable?” Collins asked. I felt amused but I answered him honestly.” No, wasps can do no harm to a cable.”
Collins lack of knowledge in IT was just terrible. I could place his IT literacy level to 10%.
Collins went back to his work, and I went back to office.
When Irene came, she went around greeting all of us and when she reached at me, she gave me a quick hug.
========

We went for tea break at around 11 am and the weather was fair with intermittent cloud cover. I looked up the mast and some crows were moving around it and I wondered what exactly they were after. One of them nearly splashed me with its waste as it overflew high above us.
“These stupid things excrete all over! Stupid birds!” I cursed.
Irene laughed.” You sound like you want to climb up there and beat them up.”
Delilah welcomed us with a very warm smile and served us some tea, eggs and sausages; and double portion for Collins who finished before any of us.
“Delilah, say something you are too silent.” Carol told Delilah.
“I have nothing much to say, am usually a cool lady.” Delilah answered candidly. 
“Tell us more about yourself?” Carol insisted.
“What would you wish to know?” Delilah asked.
“A lot, like why are you single? Do you have children? Where do you come from? Etc.” Carol implored.
“I can say, I am single for almost 2 years now. I have no children, I come from Machakos, I love dancing when I am free and watching romantic movies but they make me feel so lonely.” Delilah answered 
When Delilah mentioned Dancing, Carol got suddenly delighted and said, “Wow! I love dancing too. That makes the two of us.”
“What is your view about sex before marriage?” Irene asked. The question seemed to hit Delilah hard and she thought about it for a while.
“Personally, I would wish to have lost my virginity when married, but I got sexually active with a man I thought would have married me. He dumped me and went back to his ex-wife.” Delilah said and smiled.
“You mean you were dating a married man?” Carol wondered.
“No, he had told me they divorced but he was lying to me. He later reunited with her.” Delilah said and I felt some pain in her voice.
“Why do men do this to women?” Carol wondered. But no one answered that.
All along, Collins was keenly observing Carol, not contributing anything in the entire conversation. Suddenly my phone buzzed with a message from our boss.
“Tell Carol to send me that report, I want it now. I cannot get her on her phone.” Boss texted.
“Carol, madam boss wants a certain report urgently...” Before I even finished Carol woke up suddenly and exclaimed, “Damn! I had completely forgotten. Let me go and send the report.”
She was literally running her buttocks shaking massively such that Collins looked at her and said, “wow!” Irene looked at Collins and laughed.
“Hmmmm!! Collins, your eyes will pop out!” Delilah exclaimed and laughed.
Suddenly, Carol screamed, a blood curdling scream like she was in terrible pain.
I left my tea and rushed towards where she was. I immediately knew why she screamed as I saw her vehemently fighting some wasps that were encircling her. 
She attempted to run and fell flat so hard her skirts literally flew leaving her massive thighs exposed. She wore a red G-string under her. I rushed to cover her and got stung in my right hand in the process. I tried lifting her but she was too heavy for me; and she was too afraid to stand up.
“Collins! Help over here!” I shouted and immediately Collins rushed to where I stood fighting more wasps which were threatening to sting us to death.
Collins moved with speed, rolled Carol over, flipped her literally and placed her on his powerful hands and literally ran with her all the way to my office like carrying a small baby with his arms as I followed waving my hands to fight off the swarm of wasps. Carol’s ass protruded under her body as she lay on Collins hands.
We got inside my office and Carol groaned as Collins placed her on her seat gently.
There was a wasp inside her shirt. Immediately she saw it, she screamed and removed her shirt very fast leaving her with a bra alone. Collins jaws dropped as his eyes got completely fixed at Carol’s bare upper body. Her breasts protruded under her bra.
I fought the wasp that nearly stung her and crushed it with my arms.
“Ouch! I am stung!” Carol cried as she redressed herself.
“Let me fetch some warm water to sooth your pain.” Delilah said. No one had noticed she followed us.
“Thank you, please do, and some cold water.” Carol said.
I scanned the room and as I was looking around, I realized Collins had a massive erection pushing under his trousers. No one else noticed. Immediately he realized I had seen it, he smiled and said, “Damn! Oh! Man! I am out of here!” He put his hands in his pockets and disappeared.
I laughed.
“What are you laughing at, I am in pain, Tony!” Carol said and slapped my back gently.
“No, I am not laughing at you. Cool down.” I told her and patted her shoulder.
Delilah came back with some water and proceeded to massage Carol with the water where she had been stung; her upper back, her arm and nose. Her nose had already began swelling. I thought some of these wasps are poisonous and suggested Irene to take her to the nearest clinic and she agreed to. 
“Seems like a crow knocked a wasp nest; I saw one lying where Carol has been stung.” Delilah said.
“I will request Collins to climb up there and clear the wasps, they will kill us one of these days.” I said and made to go and look for Collins.
I found him arranging some flowers.
“Damn! Dude! If that is not your dame, let me have her. I will dig that ass until it trembles like reeds in a thunderstorm!” Collins said that moving his hands such that his muscles shook a little. He was wearing a vest.
“Haha, Collins, try your luck. However, do us a favor, climb over there and remove those wasps from the radio mast.” I told Collins. He looked at me keenly.
“Tony, those things are dangerous. Let them cool down, probably by tomorrow I shall remove them, but today, no. I won’t dare.” He said, I understood.
“Irene has taken Carol to hospital, she has been stung and needs some checkup.” I told Collins.
“Oh! Poor Carol. I hope she gets well. I will remove those wasps right now.” Collins said and it was like he just changed his mind like he was going to punish the wasps for stinging Carol. He wore an apron, climbed to the radio mast armed with insecticide spray, some papers and a lighter. 
As he came down, he smiled broadly and said proudly, “I have killed all of them.” 
Irene took Carol to her place since she was unable to come back to work.
======
In the evening, I went to the bank to deposit the cheque, and as I headed there, I kept thinking about Sally and I felt that she was to join me very soon.
I anxiously presented the cheque to the cashier at the counter who looked at it for some time, then looked at me and said, “I am sorry sir, this cheque cannot be accepted, there is signature mismatch.”
I stared at the young girl telling me that, and felt like it was a bad dream.
>>>To be continued>>>
As narrated by Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop