THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 28


THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 28

“No, not all” I answered smiling hiding the fact that I was more than shocked to see her exactly wearing everything as she was in my previous night dream, as if my dream was a divine premonition of what was to follow during the day. I got worried but did not indicate so. As I passed by her to my seat, I noticed her tattoo on her right thigh.
For some time, my desktop which was connected to our company server could not start, what was puzzling was the fact that all cables seemed intact. But knowing how computers misbehave I decided to unplug all the cables and see if all of them are well or perhaps broken. Satisfied they are well, I set to re-plug all of them. Finally, it came to the system unit cables and as I bent under the table to plug them in, I momentarily saw Irene’s underneath and to my surprise she was wearing nothing under her short skirt, she was, what Nairobians call, ‘Comando’. She seemed oblivious of the fact that I had full view of her love garden down there, which I must admit was perfectly trimmed and her legs being parted a little bit I could literally see the contours of everything leaving nothing to imagination. Within seconds, I had a raging boner and I knew it would take a while to cool off so I just finished what I was doing and sat on my chair. I did not imagine something happening forcing me to stand up.
“Irene could you please do me a favor…” I said and Irene willingly admitted she is willing to. “Fetch me a bottle of water from the kitchen, I feel so thirsty and lazy to even walk that far.”
Without hesitating, Irene got up and disappeared to fetch me some water. I took that opportunity to quickly stand up and adjust my now furious boner so as to hide it under my somehow baggy jeans. I made it face to the left and tucked my shirt tightly.
“hmm, Tony, you are already smart the way you are, no need to readjust yourself.” A voice came through the window that sent chills down my spine. That was my boss standing at the door looking at me tucking in my shirt. I could not imagine perhaps she even saw me reach under my jeans and tucked my erect dick to the left so as to be more comfortable. I could not look at her straight on the face.
“Come in madam”, I told her and she came in and sat where Irene was seated.
“We are planning to have a two-days fun trip for all employees. I want you lead that planning committee. Your duty will be to find for us the best recreational place to go and the fun activities available in that place, Irene will plan the budget for that day and Sally will work to organize what people shall eat and drink that day. So in the afternoon am meeting all of you in my office to issue further instructions. Sally was on off day but I have called her and she will come in the afternoon, then her day shall be compensated later. Any questions you will ask later.” Madam boss spoke before adding, “sometimes the work is so stressful we need to have time to refresh ourselves and have fun as employees. For your information, those two days we shall spend in the place you shall pick for us, so make sure you do a thorough job.” Madam concluded before standing to leave.
“Yes madam, I shall do my best.” I answered her.
Immediately after she left, Irene came with a bottle of mineral water from Kitchen fridge which she placed on my table before saying, “There is your water, your highness.” She sat down crossing her legs and continued working.
“Has boss told you that we shall have a 2-day sort of recess for employees?” I asked her.
“Yes, she had briefed me in the morning at her office.” Irene replied.
I looked intently at her, “How comes you had not told me?” I asked.
“I was to tell you, but now she has told you, perhaps that is exactly what she told me too. But the main meeting will be at 2 pm in her office.”
=========
At 2 PM, as I was seated in my office, I head our gateman shouting, “Wow! Wow! Wow! Are you going for some romantic dinner or what, I have never seen you this stunning young lady…”?
Irene and I laughed. We have never heard our old gateman talk like that ever.
Irene stood up to see who our gateman was referring to and her jaws dropped in awe. I could not wait to be told who it was, I stood up to see for myself.
To be honest, what I saw I could hardly describe. Sally that day was stunning. She was wearing a long sleeved fully body long red dress which had gold patterns running on both sides of the dress and one heart shaped golden pattern on her bosom whose cleavage was quite visible as her boobs pushed the dress on her chest. From her waist, downwards the dress was loosely fitting making her hips seem more rounded and shapelier than I have ever seen and from waist upward the dress was tight fully hugging her body. She was carrying a dark red handbag with silver lining on top. Her lips were shinny and she wore dark sun glasses which made her look like she was going to grace a fashion magazine. Her short-heeled shoes were dark red too and sparkling shinny. Sally looked like a one giant rose flower walking along the corridors of our work place.
When she saw me, she smiled and walked towards where I was. Upon reaching there, she extended her arms, smiled and I had no option than to burry myself under her chest as she gave me a long tight hug leaving the fragrant of her perfume all over my cardigan. My heart raced.
She then went over and briefly hugged Irene too before breaking the silence.
“Boss called us on a meeting so I had to come.” Sally spoke and I could tell by her voice she was excited.
“Yes, let us go to her office.” I said leading the way with both ladies following me some paces behind.
When we got into our boss’ office, upon seeing Sally, she smiled and said, “Oh! Sally, so you can be this beautiful when you decide to, I guess I should remove you from the kitchen and reassign you other duties now, wow!” 
“Thank you, madam, I decided to be different today”, Sally said.
“Indeed, you are.” Boss said.
=======
Our meeting progressed well and boss made it clear on what she expected of all of us, and that we both should submit our report to her within 2 days. I knew the task ahead was not easy since I barely knew hotels with full board facilities. But no harm, I could as well ask.
But throughout the meeting, I kept stealing glances towards Sally who would wink at me upon sensing no one was looking at her.
==========
After the meeting ended, we headed back to our office and Sally did not go immediately. I already knew she wanted to meet me in the evening. But I did not know what to tell Irene since I knew I had to postpone working on her computer.
“Will you be able to finish my computer today?” Irene asked.
“Sorry, I won’t be able to today. We can do that later for today I plan to go home immediately after work.” Actually, Sally had told me she planned to take me to a place only known to her but did not want to divulge that to Irene. But Irene not being the type to accept simple answers chuckled and said, “Hmm, are you sure you aren’t taking your beauty on a dinner tonight?” but before I could speak further, Irene added, “No, it is ok, you shall finish it when you have the time.”
In the evening past 5 as we left our work place, Irene excused herself, out of courtesy, and left me and Sally alone as she went her way. 
“She seems disappointed, why?” Sally asked upon seeing Irene leave.
“I was working on her computer and I just told her am unable to attend to it today.” I spoke wishing that Sally does not press further for more details. She did not.
=======
As if I did not really know Sally, I was in for a surprise.
She told me not to carry anything from our work place, meaning that I had to leave my laptop at the office. She led the way and soon we found ourselves at secluded restaurant, at a secluded reserved table meant for just two. Some soft music was playing in the background, as waiters served us with some drinks and dinner. Sally was seated facing me, from time to time grabbing my hands over the table and giving me a smile that would melt my heart to the core. Sally was enchanting that day.
“Sweet heart, I have something I want to discuss with you.” Sally said.
“Bring it on honey, am all ears.” I said smiling looking into her eyes. A waiter moved in and served us some more passion juice before leaving.
“I don’t know where to begin, and please forgive me if it is going to hurt you.” Sally said. She remained silent and the suspense was killing me.
“What is it dear? You know you can now tell me anything.” I was eager to know what she had to say.
She breathed in, a prolonged breath that made her chest raise up and said, “Tony, you know by now I have fallen in love with you. I have given you my heart fully and all I do is think of my love for you. But I have noticed that in recent times, you and Irene are getting closer and closer it is making me very uncomfortable. I don’t know if am overthinking but am getting worried, my dear.” Sally spoke for long, with a voice almost pleading, clearly audible as if she did not want me to miss even a single word that was coming out of her mouth.
>>To be continued>>
As narrated by Dr. Love, Anthony Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop