THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 64


THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 64

“Your new house is so nice.” Sally told me the following morning after she woke up before me, went around the house and came back to awaken me after she had prepared for me my favorite porridge, millet porridge. 
=====
That Sunday we went for a walk around the estate as I showed Sally our new neighborhood and she was so delighted. 
As we were talking I updated her on so much about my plans for her and within the following week she was to redeem her certificates, deliver them to Derrick, apply for the job that was vacant in our company among others. I even advised her on tricks to use so as to ensure that her CV outshined the rest. 
But all along, Irene had been trying to call me the entire weekend but I had diverted her number to voice mail with a pre-recorded message from me saying, “I will call you later.”
I noted during our discussion that she had gained a lot of confidence in herself.
“I was working with a very tough missionary guy who run a micro finance in Lokitaung township; he was too demanding since his micro finance was responsible for funding some key projects in South Sudan, Northern Kenya and parts of Ethiopia; I had even been the one to do all financial reports for him. I told him I am going to look for a job and he was so happy about me, he even wrote for me a very nice recommendation letter to whoever shall be my next employer. But he also told me to feel free to return to his place in case I do not get a job so as I do not waste my knowledge. But seeing all I have been through, I honestly do not wish to return there any time soon. My father will kill me.” Sally told me.
“How did you escape?” I asked Sally. 
“The man was ever too vigilant with me. So, in that day, I cooked for him and put double dose of sleeping herbs on his food, he over slept that particular day. When morning came, my cousin came for me, and we went away silently.” Sally replied holding my hand.
“You mean the man never wanted to have sex with you?” I asked her.
“Not even once. He learned I had not gone through FGM and he was really disappointed. He did not even dare to see me naked. He considered me an outcast and would only touch me when I get the cut.” Sally said then added, “How would I enjoy sex without the cl!t*r!s? I laughed.
“Sally, I want you to move with speed. Irene has someone she is canvassing for to get that job and I suspect she might bribe. So, make sure you shall deliver your papers on time. The Salary is so nice and I feel you really suit the job. Besides, your recommendation from your previous place of work is excellent considering that the guy who wrote it was once an accountant professional of international standards.” I told Sally. She thought for a while about it.
“But what happens if I do not get the job?” Sally asked.
“We will think about that when we get there, for now, I want you to try your luck with that job.” I told her.
We talked about so many other things that happened since the day she went.
===============
The following day, Sally woke up early to prepare to go and get her certificates. I wrote her a cheque and gave her enough pocket money to enable her move around comfortably. I also went to work as usual.
Collins was the first person I met once I got to my work place.
“Tony, please do something, I really need Carol. She drives me crazy with desire; please help me get her, please…” Collins was literally begging. 
“I will help you. Besides, you did great on our journey and I owe you a lot. Those police would have harassed us but your presence scared them.” I told Collins and he laughed.
“I wanted to be a policeman, but I realized I hate following commands.” Collins said and laughed hard.
“But why are you so crazy about Carol?” I asked Collins. 
“Her ass, man! That ass drives me crazy. I really wish to see that ass naked, to spank it, to grab it and roll it in my hands, I want to feel the pleasure of that ass, man!” Collins said smiling wide. 
------
When Carol came, I told her everything about Collins and tried to persuade her to accept Collins. She kept telling me she has no problem with it but she also made a strange request; that me and Collins to got to her place that afternoon and she will tell Collins how she feels about him and since our Boss was not around, we resolved we shall leave at 4 pm though our work policy allowed someone to leave at 4 pm if you are satisfied with your day’s work and if not extend up to 5 pm. 
I was no longer feeling jealous of Collins winning Carol as now I was very satisfied my Sally was back, but Carol kept telling me that she also desires me too but told me she shall also let me know more about it, but I wondered, in the presence of Collins? How was that supposed to even happen?
My phone buzzed with a text from Sally telling me she has arrived at JKUAT to redeem her certificate and all was going on well.
“Carol, but, must you tell Collins what you are about to tell him in my presence?” I asked her.
“Yes, I feel it is important.” Carol said and smiled.
“Tell me more about Charles, you seem like you do not want Charles to go back to Irene, and as you already know, my Sally is back so Irene will have to go. What is it about Charles?” I asked Carol. 
“I will let you know today about Charles, just make sure you and Collins accompany me to my place. I shall be brief and let you go. Meanwhile, I don’t know how you will do it, but keep Irene preoccupied enough not to go back to Charles.” Carol told me sounding very serious. 
“Carol, let me be frank with you: You are not making sense at all. But I must admit this to you, Collins is crazy about you, you also tempt me so much but, anyway, we will know much more.” I told Carol. I kept wondering? Could it be Carol was just too principled to accept any of us?
As I was wondering, Carol told me, looking at me in the eyes, “Tony, you are such a wonderful man, I doubt any woman would reject you. I would also not reject you at all, in fact as we speak, my body is burning with desire for you. Ever since that day you romanced me at your place and you slept at my place, I always fantasize about you. In fact, when you told me you fucked Irene my heart nearly exploded with jealousy; I wished it was me to be melted by your charms, your kisses were so wonderful I still feel them in my lip whenever I imagine about them, no woman can resist a man who knows how to kiss and believe me, it took me more than human effort to resist you. In fact, guys like you we desire to have them raw without even a condom. I would feel ecstatic to have you go deep inside me and spill deep inside me your love juice, your seeds, but … I just don’t know how to tell you. But about Collins, he is a good man too except he is a hyena he just wants to fuck any woman. I would not wish to break his heart though I cannot accept him as long as you are here. So, trust me when I tell you that I will tell you more when at my place.”
That sounded so deep and so earnest to me. But I did not want a complicated scenario that would tie me to Irene.
---------
“Hi, Honey, today you look fantastic.” Irene told me upon seeing me at the cafĂ©. 
“Hi, how was your weekend?” I asked her.
“Mine was fine, I missed you. Tried to call you but your phone was not going through. I wanted to come at your place but did not get the time.” Irene told me.
I did not tell her I moved.
Irene also told us to finish up fast because our boss was coming in 1-hour time and we had an urgent meeting.
---------------
“Good morning.” Our boss told us when we got to the meeting.
She continued, “As you all know, our company is expanding rapidly. So, we have sat down with the board of directors and come up with a position of FINANCE AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR for our company. The position is to be filled in one-week time. The firm responsible for hiring for us is busy looking for the most relevant person to fill the post. They will advertise it in their website so I also encourage you to tell anyone who might be qualified to fill the post to apply as soon as possible. The one to fill the post shall be the second in command after me. The third in command remains Irene by the virtue of her work, not necessarily reflected in the remunerations. So, I wish that you be ready for some few changes in the company, and cooperate with any new staff members who shall come. Any questions are welcome.”

Irene was the one who asked the most questions and she seemed to know more about the position. Besides, she had a cousin she really wished to get the job. Mine was to record everything being discussed in that meeting, albeit secretly so that I could use it to see if it would be of any help to Sally to fill in the position. 
As soon as the meeting ended, Irene followed me and told me, “My cousin has already sent his application to try his luck.” It surprised me since it seemed she was really ahead of time compared to our plans in the company.
“Seems the boss and Irene as closer than I thought.” Carol said once we settled in the office.
“Yes, they are close and friends for that matter. Seems like she could easily take over from her.” I told Carol.
Carol seemed to be filled with anxiety.
When I told Collins that Carol wanted us to go to her place, he was over the moon with joy and anticipation. 
“Today I am going to crush that ass!” He said and laughed. 
“But why would she want me there?” I asked Collins.
“Probably she wants you to know she loves me, perhaps she wants a threesome…who knows?” Collins said jokingly.
“Hell no! Collins how now? I would never fuck a woman with another man, I am not the type to release a woman that easily, haha…” I told Collins.
“Girls are full of surprises. I have had several threesomes in my life and they are fantastic man, we should try with Carol today, you will like it.” Collins told me.
“No, I would just let her have you, with my Sally around, I am ok with her.” I told Collins.
“Come on buddy! Sally won’t know. Let us go and hit that ass together.” Collins said.
“What if she just wants me to witness as she tells you that she loves you? In that way, at least you won’t joke with her feelings in the future.” I told Collins. He seemed to think about that and said, “I guess, it is ok. Besides, I can marry her as a second wife, I have no problem with having two wives.”
“Carol does not seem to be interested in marriage either.” I told Collins.
“Then let us just fuck her, man! We cannot let that ass escape us, we have to show her we are men. I even suspect you have already sampled her goodies you just want me to take over.” Collins said.
“No! I am yet to. I think, if she agrees to me, I would consider it, but for now, I guess with my girl around, I am ok. She is sucking all the juice from my balls I do not have any more to go wasting around.” I told Collins.
“Man! Eat Mkhombelo, you will never run out of juice. Eat more daily and you will have enough juice for your madam and a reserve for nice asses like Carol’s ass!” Collins told me and laughed so hard until Delilah looked at where we were seated.
“Why haven’t you tried Delilah?” I asked Collins.
“Ah! That one. She told me she does not fuck men, she is a lesbian. But it is a matter of time she will say yes.” Collins told me. I was surprised he sounded like he knew her more.
“Lesbians do not have feelings for men.” I told Collins.
“Wait until they get a nice dick, they will forget lesbianism forever. Lesbians are just misguided women who needs a nice dick. Besides, it is a sin to be a lesbian.” Collins said.
“I think Lesbians are just normal people, besides, who cares about sexual orientation? It is their choice and it is their life. And if it is a sin, then what makes you think the other sexual sins are not sins?” I asked Collins.
“By the way, it is not right to fuck around but I can never ignore a nice ass like Carol. In fact, I want evening to come fast and we will go to her place and she will tell us whatever she wishes to tell us. I hope she says yes, I have really tried to persuade her and I am sure she will finally say yes.” Collins was confident.
But I felt it was so odd for Carol to want both of us as Collins seemed to suggest. I was not comfortable with the idea of threesome and Collins seemed to be so comfortable with it.
It even came into my mind, the question: Did Carol really want a threesome with me and Collins? What made Collins think so much that Carol wanted a threesome? I even fantasized about a threesome of me, Collins and Carol. That would be a crazy combination. 
----------
“Collins, you will come with me at my place with Tony. Tony knows the place so don’t worry he will show you. Meanwhile, I am leaving early you will meet me there when you come. I will have prepared some meal for you and a few refreshments. Keep time.” Carol told us smiling after lunch and she left.
Collins ogled at her ass as she swung it majestically on her way out. He made a motion with his hand as if caressing it and exclaimed, “YEEEEEES! That is, it nigga man! Today we are spanking that ass, and if you won’t I am going to spank it alone. I will dig that ass until it trembles like a flag being tossed by the wind in a storm! I will lick that pussy until juice comes out of it, I will dig that honey pot until she screams my name. Today is our day, Mr.!” Collins was so delighted.
“Collins, if she says yes, I will let you have her.” I told Collins but he kept trying to convince me to try a threesome telling me it was some adventure to attempt. He even told me about tales of threesome he had ever had and all ladies were so thrilled with the idea. He even kept praising Carol for knowing about it.
“Did you see how she was smiling provocatively at us? Man! Do not waste the chance, we are at it dude! Now here, chew this in the meantime.” Collins told me and handed some mkhombelo roots. 
“You carry this stuff all over?” I asked Collins.
“No, I came and stored some in our restaurant freezer to be eating during the day.” Collins said.
I took some and began chewing them. They were so sweet and still so fresh. Collins told me that was a new supply he had gotten the previous day.
Collins chewed double share of what I chewed. “I must have energy man, by evening. I must have enough juice for Carol! That ass needs me more than ever.” Collins said smiling. 
“My sweet heart will need my juice in the evening.” I told Collins.
“Don’t worry, with this, you will have enough Juice for Carol and your girl. She won’t even realize some juice was spilled elsewhere. Just chew this stuff daily and all that is sorted out.” Collins told me.
-----------
In the evening, Irene wanted to take me to a place she wanted us to relax but I told her I had some urgent errands to attend to; she understood but told me I try to get time for her during the week.
As we left our workplace, I called Sally and she confirmed that she had gotten the certificates but since it was late, she would deliver them the following day to the recruitment agency. But she had other errands in town before she got home.
“I might be a little late from work, bear with me.” I told her and she was ok with it.
“Don’t worry man, she will get her fair of the juice. For now, let us go and attend to Carol. You will like it, buddy!” Collins told me as we were walking towards Carol’s place.
I called her and she confirmed she was home already waiting for us.
“Collins, you are so delighted at the idea of threesome, I must warn you, when I begin fucking, I fuck for hours!” I told Collins jokingly. 
Collins laughed and said, “Dude, you are lying. You cannot fuck for hours. But a threesome is not about that, you insert, fuck for a few minutes, withdraw, I insert as she sucks your dick or as you boob-fuck her, then I withdraw and you continue, that is it. Not some sex marathon but just fun of it. All ladies desire some threesome is only that they are too shy to admit. You will see.” Collins told me.
“Dude! I love honey pot! I cannot get out of it until I spill my juice inside her! So, you will have to wait until I get out.” I told Collins.
He laughed.
“Dude! Carol is too hot for that, she will milk your juice and within minutes you will have nothing. I have fucked a lady almost similar to her and ooh! Man! She milked my juice I was done within 2 minutes. She was a bomb! Some ladies with voluptuous asses and enough flexibility can drive a man mad, she will swing that ass on you, tremble all over and within no time you are exploding inside her like a grenade. I know Carol is such, by the look of how she swings her ass, I can honestly tell you this: You cannot last inside her for 10 minutes unless she wants you to.” Collins said. I wondered.
“Ok, let us just go and she will let us know why she told us to go.” I told Collins and we accelerated to walk towards Carol’s place.
>>>To be continued>>>
AS narrated by Dr. Love.
Next episode coming up soon, probably today. We must know what Carol had in store for the two men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop