THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA : PART 9

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 9
….At that instance, I turned around furiously ready to confront whoever or whatever was playing games with me in this darkness only to come face to face with Sally smiling at me holding a dry stick with her left hand and her handbag with her right hand.
“What do you want to do, hit me?” Sally asked smiling and even before I answered she grabbed my hand and we began walking. 
Along the way, she asked me what principle had told me but I did not go into the details. But that did not really seem like anything to concern her. 
I joked with Sally, “let us go home to my place.” She did not say no, but she told me we first go to her place and fetch some clothes for her to wear the following day. This reminded me of how I hear women get married slowly by slowly, taking an item after another to a man’s place in a bid to mark territory and take over, and before the man gets to know, he is married. But who cared? Sally was so loving and irresistible!
When we arrived at our place, we cooked together and went to shower together. I made sure to wash Sally taking time to splash her with water on her boobs, her bums, her abdomen etc. as she jokingly applied soap all over my body smiling as if she is washing a big baby. 
After rinsing each other, we walked naked to bed. While there I told Sally to lie flat facing up on my bed, stark naked and to make sure she could not see me, I blind folded her. Then I took some coconut oil and began dropping some drops on her naked body, aiming at her nipples at times, all the way to her vulvas. 
She would keep asking, “Oh! Dear, what do you want to do, what are you doing” and each time a drop hit her nipples she would let out an “aaah” before asking what I wanted to do.
After spreading oil drops all over her, I began caressing and massaging her slowly, beginning from her neck, aided by the smoothness of the oil, I massaged her boobs until I could feel them getting harder and her nipples getting more erect. I smeared the oil all over her abdomen, kept caressing her under the oil until it was all spread out. I then reached on her pubic area and took time spreading her dark-haired outline before taking time to make curling and circling motions on her pubic area, on her vulvas.
After sometime she was breathing heavily clearly enjoying the whole ordeal. I would make 3 clock wise motions, 3 anti-clock wise motions before moving up and down her entire slit with my fingers. Her clit got so erect it literally was protruding upwards, I reached for it with a finger smoothened by the oil and made two gentle tapping motions on its tip before slowly caressing it, Sally could no longer hold it and she made a jerking motion and jumped on me, as if she could see me blind folded. She held my hands and I could feel she was trembling. She then began caressing my hands. At this point, I reached the blind fold and removed it from her. Upon opening her eyes, she looked straight into my eyes and I could see her eyes were misty and red.
We rolled into each other and began kissing, as our hands caressed each part of our bodies that we could reach out to. Our bodies were hot and despite the cold evening we just could not feel it. Sally reached for my now hard johnnie and began caressing it; she was so nice at it I kept feeling like am about to explode but somehow did not.
I reached for her now wet garden of love and placed my fingers there; she was so soft and very warm. Just as I began caressing her vulvas again, she reached for my hand and pushed it away. I could not understand why.
Sally rolled, took her leso, wrapped herself and headed for the bathroom. I thought she had gone to pee or something. She then emerged from the bathroom, tip toed to my bedroom and just stood there looking at me. 
“What is it, anything wrong?” I asked. Sally answered feebly, “Yes, my period has started, am sorry I did not expect it, it was supposed to come after 2 days”. With that instant, I knew our passion night has ended. 
Sally reached for her handbag and took out some sanitary pads. “I always go prepared just in case when it is nearing.” She said without looking at me. I did not look at her either as she put on her pads and put on her night dress.
She came back to bed and upon jumping on bed she reached for me and began kissing me. I was wondering, what else does she want, isn’t periods supposed to mean we cannot engage in any sexual activity?
I was wrong. Sally reached for my johnnie, began stroking it until it was hard once more. She held at it and began making circling motions up and down. Then she began kissing me from my chest, she sucked my tiny nipples for some time and it felt so pleasurable, she kissed me downwards until she reached for my pubic area. She looked at me once more as if seeking permission silently to go on; in my minds, I just wished her to go on since I was enjoying this. She was now crouching like a tiger about to strike, her bums raised in the air, her head lowered resting on my balls, then she began licking the underside of my johnnie. She kept going upwards until her tongue rested on my glans before she encircled my entire glans with her lips, Damn! Never felt this sweet in a long time. 
She began making humming sounds like a colony of bees as she rocked her lips back and forth, rolling her tongue at the same time on my hard johnnie, at the same time also caressing my johnnie with considerable vigor. She then stroked my balls so gently as if not to hurt them, at the same time sucking me like a lollypop. 
She would alternate between simply sucking me like a lollypop and deep throating me. She kept doing this until I could not hold anymore. I began making rapid jerking motions with my pelvis and Sally sensed I am about to explode. She backed away right on time as a jet of my ejaculate escaped from deep inside me like some volcano that had a narrow outlet. I could feel waves of pleasure engulfing me all over my body with each time some spurt of semen kept spewing all over; Sally reached for me and gave me a deep kiss for some time, the she laughed.
I could not understand why she laughed but she just said, “Gosh! You have woken up the neighbors!” at that instant, I remembered Sam was my neighbor, the man who my boss had an assignment for me.
------------------
The following day we woke up and Sally suggested I first go then she will come later, she did not want people to see us entering our workplace gate together. I just did that, left her with the keys to lock the door and come to work. After all being the System’s administrator I had to arrive earlier than most workers to ensure that the systems are in place.
True to her word, Sally came later to work and went on as if we are just colleagues, but each time she would pass by me she would smile.
Come tea time, I head a soft knock at the door and guess who came into my office, Sally. She was carrying a thermos and something in a dish. She placed them on my table and unwrapped the dish. That instant, the room was filled with some sweet-smelling aroma of something baked. Sally had prepared for me some queen cakes, and in the thermos instead of our usual tea from our work place was drinking chocolate seasoned with tea masala. As soon as Sally poured the drinking chocolate on the cup, the whole room smelled like a one big cookie!
I picked a cookie and placed it inside my mouth taking time to feel how sweet it was and as I was about to take a sip of the chocolate drink, my office extension rang. On looking at it, the number in the extension was 001; my boss’ office extension number. Sally saw the number and quickly left the office without saying a word.
I picked the phone….
>>To be continued>>
As narrated by Dr. Love, Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop