THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 65


THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 65

We arrived at Carol’s place and found the gate locked. I called and she picked the call.
“I am coming to open the gate for you, hold on.” Carol told us and I could see a lot of joy in Collin’s expression. I began wondering, why does Collins love to fuck like this? 
-------------
Carol ushered us to her living room and to my utter shock, Charles was in the house seated like a boss with his legs stretched on the table sipping some wine silently as if he was the owner of the house. I totally did not expect that and I wondered why the heck would Carol do that more so to Collins?! I knew whatever it was, it was going to really hurt Collins.
Collin’s anxiety was openly visible. 
I felt a lot of indignation. That was so reckless of Carol to do. What if both men fought? It was apparent and obvious Collins would easily kill Charles as I could not imagine a fight between the two men. How could Carol be so senseless? What point was she trying to drive home? What was the meaning of all that? I had millions of questions in my head but whatever it was, I knew it would not end well.
I felt like excusing myself and going home. This was too much to handle and I knew it would be practically impossible to handle both men in case they decided to fight since Charles was also a heavy-set man, almost my height, a little shorter than me but obviously was heavier than me.
But Carol welcomed us as if nothing was wrong, served us with some fruit juice as she knew me and Collins were not alcoholic and we got talking about general life issues. Collins was already bored, I could tell with how he was seated and the expression he had on his face.
I took my phone and texted him, “Man, I just want to go home.”
He texted back, “Let us get rid of this man, I must get Carol today!”
Carol however was very lively as she engaged us in a conversation.
---------
“Carol, you invited us, please we wish to know why we got invited. I wish to go home as I have some issues to discuss with my partner.” I told Carol getting impatient but really trying not to show it.
“First, I want to thank you all for honoring my invitation. I know it is great having the company of all of you in my house, and am really humbled.” Carol said.
Collins crossed his legs as Charles smiled with some pride. It was becoming increasingly obvious that Charles knew Carol more than Collins since I did not know what was making him feel proud.
“Thank you too, it is an honor to be here too.” I told Carol.
Carol then remained silent for some time as if in some deep thought. Then she got speaking.
“Tony, I must admit when we made our plans, something might have gone wrong as Charles ended up falling in love with me, or do I say, obsessed with me or my ass? So he made sure he shall never rest until he gets into my v@g!na.” The raw mention of the actual organ made me want to laugh, but I had that feeling something was not right.
“So, Charles here would take me out, and I would go. I am sure he did not know anything about our plans with you, Tony. So, one day he took me out, but he did something terrible to me. He tricked me, put some drugs in my drink such that I began feeling dizzy. He wanted to have sex with me by force since I had been denying him all along. But I really resisted.”
At that point, Charles shifted in his chair looking so uncomfortable. It was like he was seated in a judgement hall about to receive some eternal judgement.
Collins just listened as well as me. Carol continued.
“That day, I am sure he will remain to curse that day for all his life. The much I resisted, the much I tried, I threated to scream but he would hear none of it. But since I had not had sex in a very long time, my body also betrayed me and I got so aroused as we were struggling. He was sucking my boobs, stimulating my cl!t*ris while at it and finger fucking me. He even went down on me and began sucking my honey pot and at that point, I lost control over myself and let him have his way. But when he was about to enter me, I held him and told him…”
Carol paused, a drop of tear trickled down her face. It made me feel sad seeing her looking so miserable. I wanted to protect her, to hold her, to hug her and tell her all was well; but I remained in my seat.
“What???!” Charles asked, obviously very anxious now. I knew it was not going to be nice for him that evening.
“I told Charles that I am HIV positive and he should at least use a condom or leave me alone since I did not want to infect him. He laughed so hard and even asked, “How can a girl with such a fantastic body, with such a huge shapely ass, with such nice boobs, with such an awesome figure, with such a smooth skin, with such voluptuous hips, with such big buttocks, with such features to drive all men crazy be HIV positive?”, I told him and tried to plead with him that it is not a must for a woman who is HIV positive to be ugly, but he did not hear any of it. He forced himself into me and fucked me so hard until his dick got a tear; it was obvious he was really enjoying it. I must admit, I also got several orgasms since the way he fucked me, it was obvious he was burning with utmost desire for me. He kept fucking me for almost 2 hours, it got to a point and I decided that since I it has already happened, why not just enjoy? So, I began fucking him too. I got on top of him and rode his dick like a mad woman. I decided I must enjoy with him as much as I could since it was feeling so nice for me because I had not had sex in almost 3 years; and due to my physique men always hit in me leaving with a lot of temptations. I gave it to him, he kept ejaculating inside me and even his dick never went flaccid. I kept getting one orgasm after another until we were both totally exhausted. After that day, he called me the following day and we went to his place and I continued fucking him; we have fucked for almost 5 days in a row all the while without a condom. But what made me sad is that Charles told me he has a wife. They are separated and 2 days ago he visited his wife and had sex with her. I could not believe he was telling me that. He said all he wanted was for me to know he was married and so I should not rely on him. Surely? Why did he have to do that?”
Carol remained silent, suppressing tears that threatened to flow in a torrent from her eyes.
Charles laughed and Collins looked at him menacingly as if he was about to attack him.
“Carol, stop joking! I know you are not HIV positive. You are just joking around. A woman like you can never be HIV positive. All HIV positive people are thin, emaciated, look tired, are sickly and very unhealthy, but you of all people? No way. In fact, I even wish to have you today.” Charles said that so boldly it shocked me.
Collins remained very still on his chair, looking at me as if waiting for me to act or say something. It was like he was looking for me for guidance. It was obvious he was very confused.
However, not knowing Carol to be the type of a person to joke with my conscience, I looked at her as she silently sniffed and asked her, “Carol, are you by any chance talking the truth?” You know if this is a joke, I will hate you forever. This is the worst type of a joke you can ever joke with someone. This could make someone suffer a heart attack!” I told Carol.
“Tony, I don’t joke with you. I called you to be a witness for what I was to say, I also figured out that matters might get out of hand and decided to tell you to come with Collins.” Carol said and looked at Collin’s bulging chest and biceps as he was wearing a tight long-sleeved T shirt. Perhaps she expected Charles to turn violent and perhaps Collins to intervene. It made sense.
Charles now stopped laughing and had a confused expression on his face. I knew if Carol’s details were true, then Charles was totally screwed up for life. But Carol of all people?
I looked at Carol, and asked her with all the courage I could gather.
“Carol, are you HIV positive?” I asked her.
She did not hesitate but answered immediately, “Yes, I am HIV positive, I have been HIV positive for almost 3 years now.”
“Proof to me you are HIV positive?!” Charles demanded.
Carol stood up, went to her bedroom and returned carrying a small bag. She proceeded to remove some drugs and placed them on her table. I looked at one of them and saw “AZT/3TC/TDF” and some names I could not recall. She then handed me a small book with chronology of her treatment. I realized her viral load has been rising steadily but was undetectable for some time. I realized that she was not joking at all and that could simply mean one thing: she had infected Charles with HIV, and probably, Charles’s wife had also gotten infected. 
Charles began sweating despite the fact that the evening was a cool one. 
We all remained speechless.
Carol finally broke the silence.
“Charles, I must say, I was impressed by your level of stupidity, so courageous to acquire HIV, now, are you happy now that I have infected you? IDIOT!” Carol said.
I have never seen Collins that shocked all my entire life I had known him. His mouth was wide open and his eyes were threatening to pop out of their sockets. I was equally shocked, I did not know what to say or where to begin.
“Tony, I am sorry about all this. That is the reason why I kept turning you down. But my viral load was not detectable when you kissed me that day, either way, HIV cannot be transmitted via kissing, but when I realized you were about to fuck me without a condom, I could not let you do that. I must admit you are the most handsome man I have ever met, the most charming with excellent characters that can drive any woman mad, in fact, I cannot recall the number of times I have dreamt about you; but I am sorry for myself. I know you never expected this but I had to tell you.” Carol said boldly I was amazed at her boldness.
“As for you Collins, I have never wanted you at all. Not that you are not handsome, you are but you are not my type. I like you since you are lively and always crack jokes but let us just remain friends; expect nothing more from me.” Carol said then turned to Charles.
“As for you Charles, you got what you wanted. Too sad you have gotten your wife into this. She is completely innocent in this.” Carol said. Charles remained silent. He began breathing so hard and I sensed he was about to do something stupid. Suddenly, he rose up, held Carol’s glass table and hurled it towards Carol. Carol ducked it missed her head with a whisker but it crashed on her wall so hard it got shattered into pieces. Charles was so enraged and I knew I could not handle him without hurting him.
“Collins! Restrain this man! He will kill Carol!” I told Collins.
Collins immediately got on his feet and reached for Charles. Despite Collins being shocked, it was evident he could not withstand any man hurting Carol. Carol screamed.
Charles attempted to his Collins with a stool but missed. He aimed again and hit him on his left arm and said, “I will kill this prostitute, how can he do that to me?!” 
Collins got mad when Charles hit him and he charged towards him like a bull from Luhya land. He wrestled Charles to the ground, Charles took a bottle and aimed to hit Collins in the head. Collins ducked and the bottle flew and landed on Carol’s back.
Collins could not take it anymore as it was obvious he was really trying to avoid hitting Charles. He suddenly let out a sound like a bellowing bull, lifted Charles in the air with his two powerful arms and slammed him on Carol’s carpet so hard such that I thought Charles’s back bone must have broken. But Charles got in his two feet and Collins held him by his neck, lifted him again in the air with his two hands and hurled him across the room, hitting him against the wall and he fell down on the floor and remained motionless. 
Charles breathing got labored.
An idea came to me.
“When did you fuck your wife last?” I asked Charles.
“What do you care that about you dog?” He asked me.
I told Collins to manhandle him. Collins twisted his arm so hard as he held him to the ground. Carol was now crying.
“If you won’t tell me when you fucked your wife last? I will tell Collins to break your neck.” I told Charles and Collins twisted Charles’s hand even more until he screamed.
“I fucked her yesterday in the morning. But she is my wife and that is none of your business!” Charles protested.
“Fuck you!” I told him.
I took his phone that had fallen on the ground. I realized it had some security patterns. I told Collins to force Charles to give us the password code. He gave it to us.
“Is this your wife’s number?” I asked him as I noticed the word sweet heart on the phone.
“Yes. Please don’t tell her I have fucked an HIV positive prostitute, please I beg.” Charles begged.
“That is exactly what I am about to tell her.” I told Charles to the utter amazement of the rest in the room.
“What for?” Collins wondered.

Carol said, “It might help, let me call her. I will try to persuade her to come and see me. I know she will be so annoyed but we have to save her life. She does not deserve this from her stupid husband.”
Suddenly, Collins looked at me.
“What?!” I asked him.
“I must have hurt him. He has stopped breathing.” Collins said.
“DAMN!” I said and reached towards Charles. 
He was not breathing. “Now what?” I exclaimed.
I reached for my phone, called Ken. But to my disappointment, Ken told us he had taken some tourists to Masai Mara.
I knew we needed to take Charles to hospital urgently.
As I stood there wondering what next, Collins was on phone talking to someone hurriedly. 
“I have called Irene, she is on her way here to help us to take Charles to hospital.” Collins said.
“IDIOT! Who the hell told you to call Irene?” I exclaimed to Collins.
“I am sorry brother, but do we have a choice? This man is dying!” Collins told me.
“I don’t care. Do you realize the consequences of all this if Irene ever comes to want to know more about all this drama?” I asked Collins.
“We will handle it when we get there. Meanwhile let me call Charles’s wife.” Carol said and disappeared to her bedroom. It was obvious she did not want any distraction.
======
“I have called Charles’s wife. She will meet me today she does not live far from here. My doctor once told me there are some drugs called Post Exposure Prophylaxis one can take within 72 hours to prevent HIV from spreading to her system. I will have to tell her about Charles and perhaps she will be safe.” Carol said apprehensively. 
When Irene came, we directed her to stop at Carol’s gate.
“Collins has told me you have an emergency at Carol’s place, what is it about?”
“There is a man who broke into Carol’s home. We happened to be passing by here with Collins on our way home and we heard Carol screaming, so we came in. But Collins hit him so hard and he fainted so we want to take him to hospital before handing him over to the police.” I lied.
“Ok, hurry up. I do not want to be part of that case. I will take you to hospital and leave you there.” Irene said.
Collins came carrying Charles on his shoulders and Irene was so shocked to see him.
“I know this him. He is Charles, the man I was telling you about.” Irene told me so shocked.
“He broke into my house and tried to rape me, this man is a thief and a rapist. He belongs to jail.” Carol said. Charles was silent as we placed him inside the car and drove off to the nearest health center. 
Immediately the clinicians took Charles, Irene approached me.
“Are you sure he broke into Carol’s place and tried to rape her?” Irene asked.
“I don’t know. Why?” I asked Irene.
“Carol sounds like there is more into it. I don’t know but am glad he is out of my life. What a shame? I never want to see him again or to hear about him. Meanwhile, darling, allow me to go. I have a lot of work to do. You will keep me updated in case of anything.” Irene told me, kissed me a quick kiss and drove off.
Carol told Charles’s wife to meet her at the health center. She came and immediately Carol got with her into a nurse’s room and they closed the door.
I remained with Collins.
“Damn! Man, I am shocked. So, Carol has been HIV positive all along?” Collins wondered.
“I am equally shocked. I nearly fucked her too, why lie?” I told Collins.
“Man! You are lucky you did not. But she said she would never allow you to fuck her. DAMN!” Collins said sounding still shocked.
“You know, I am shocked beyond belief. I never knew an HIV positive person can be as beautiful as Carol, as healthy as Carol and as sex as Carol.” I told Collins. I was feeling so sad about Carol.
“Damn! That ass! Damn! I am out of words, what the hell?! Damn dude we are lucky. Fuck!! This is a bad dream and I wish to wake up! Oh! My goodness! Such a nice ass and she is HIV POSITIVE?! How many are out there and are HIV positive if such a sexy ass can be HIV positive! FUCK ME!! We are all going to die of HIV! Men we are finished!” Collins was saying. It was hilarious how she kept referring Carol by her ass even at that time; Collins was so fucking obsessed with Carol’s ass even in the midst of a crisis all she could was refer to her by her ass! 
A clinician came to talk to us.
“The man must have gotten a very bad shock, probably from some very bad news. He nearly got a heart attack but we have stabilized him. He will need to rest probably until tomorrow morning. We can admit him anyway.” The Clinician said.
Suddenly, Charles’s wife came out from nurse’s room crying silently. Carol was trying to comfort him but it was clear she was seriously heart broken. I did not know what to think anymore as it was too much for that day.
Collins remained seated with me.
It seemed Carol finally managed to calm down Charles’s wife and they returned to nurse’s room.
Finally, Carol came out.
“What have the doctor said about Charles?” Carol asked.
“They are going to admit him for tonight. They say he suffered from a mild heart attack due to shock.” I told Carol. She looked so sad.
Carol looked at Collins briefly and told him, “Thank you.” Probably due to fighting for her.
“Thank you too.” Collins said avoiding eye contact.
“The nurse has convinced Charles’s wife to take PEP. She will be safe if she adheres to the regimen. She will turn out HIV negative. Meanwhile, it will not be possible for Charles to take it since after the day we had sex, more than 72 hours have elapsed. So, they will have to prepare him psychologically for…….” Carol stopped talking and began crying.
I was extremely confused. Collins looked even more confused than me.
I gently stood up, went to where Carol was seated, held her hands. She was now crying so bitterly it broke my heart. Collins held his head in between his hands and I could tell he was also so sad.
Carol leaned on my shoulder, covered my chest with her head scarf so as her tears would not fall on my shirt and cried so bitterly for almost 30 minutes. I shed some tears but I did not want her to see. It really broke my heart seeing Carol so sad than I have ever seen her.
She finally spoke, with a lot of sadness in her voice.
“Tony, do you love me?” she asked. I did not know what to say, or to answer. I was so confused as I knew any answer might mean a lot to Carol. It felt like my answer meant life or death to her. I have never been in such a huge dilemma in my entire life. Her question was a serious catch-22 scenario.
She looked at my eyes. Tears were flowing like a waterfall from her eyes, “Tony, my dear, tell me please and do not hide it from me, tell me the truth. It means a lot to me. I am so hurt; my heart is bleeding and I feel like dying. Please Tony, just tell me, do you love me?” 
There was a lot of emotional anguish in her voice.
>>>To be continued>>>>
As narrated by Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop