THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 63


THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 63

I woke up at 4 am feeling anxious. I tried to call Sally but I did not get a response from her phone, but I could not go to sleep. It meant of Sally leaves at 5 am, she should arrive at Eldoret.
At around 5 am, Sally called me and told me instead we could meet at Baringo as it was a more convenient route to take. 
Since it was a Saturday, I told Collins to come with us and give us some company as we drove to meet Sally at Baringo where we were also to give Sally’s cousin Kshs 160,000. He came wearing like a soldier with some tight T shirt that made him look so intimidating. He was very excited to go on such a long trip.
Sally texted me when they left; they got someone to a car for hire and I promised when they arrive there I shall pay them.
We left Nairobi at around 6 am and I told Ken to drive as fast as possible since the distance was long. Collins, who was ever a lively guy, kept us lively throughout the journey.
“So, Tony, did you convince Carol for me?” Collins asked.
“I tried, but she is too resistant I wonder why. Perhaps you should keep trying.” I told Collins. He laughed.
“It is a matter of time, I will get that ass and hit it until it vibrates like leaves in a thunderstorm. She will live to remember me.” Collins said and laughed.
“Haha, whatever you wish, I wish you luck. But if you must watch out I might overtake you!” I teased Collins.
“Haha, brother, you cannot over take me. I know once your queen is back in Nairobi, you will be so occupied with her such that you won’t imagine of anything else apart from her.” Collins said.
“Man! But I admit Carol’s ass makes all men crazy, including me, but honestly, I am not much of an ass man; I prefer slim ladies since slim ladies give me the game I want in bed. Besides, they are flexible you can fuck in any position. But with ladies who have huge asses, you have to keep maneuvering around that ass to get to the hole!” I said and Ken laughed too.
“Young men, you know that you all sound so inexperienced, the size of a woman does not matter, but it is how you handle her that matters. But through experience I also wish for slim ladies, big ones are cumbersome in bed, bulky to carry around and you cannot swing her as you wish.” Ken said and laughed hard.
Collins laughed even harder, “No dudes, a big ass is nice for spanking when riding it. You spank it so hard until it makes some noise…” He paused and moved his big hand in the air like slapping, I just imagined his huge hand spanking an ass until it trembled, “but if I spank a small ass I might break her bones.”
“Haha, that is why I am telling you this, learn to handle all women and their sizes, whether big, small, slim, thick etc.” Ken told Collins.
We came to a police check and we stopped. Ken remained extra calm. I knew he was carrying a gun and he would not wish to provoke a reaction that would make the police to search the vehicle. The police however checked his license and car licenses. As they were checking around the vehicle while parked at the road side, I decided to step out. Collins too followed and immediately he stepped outside, the two policemen circling our car stopped to look at him. I sensed some respect in them. Collins approached them and greeted them, “How are you officers? How is work today?”
“Very fine sir, just doing our work sir.” I was amused at how they addressed him. Probably they thought he is some KDF guy or something since they kept looking at his huge bulging muscles. He was wearing some sun glasses too that made him look like a robot. It is like immediately they saw him, they resolved to let us go; they looked at Collins and told him, “Have a good day sir, you are free to go.”
“Collins, those guys were honestly afraid of you.” Ken told Collins as he accelerated towards Baringo.
We got at the point we were to meet Sally, but they were nowhere to be found. I tried calling her phone but it was not going through. I felt so anxious such that I kept urinating every 20 minutes for one hour.
Finally, a car approached where we were seated at a tiny kiosk outside sipping some Sodas and stopped. I was the first to notice Sally. Before the car even stopped, Sally opened the door, came running and gave me a really tight hug like she never wanted to let me go. She cried while holding me and I could not help but I found myself shedding tears of joy as the others looked at us in awe.
“Ok, honey, greet my friends.” I told Sally.
She looked at them as if trying to recall them then extended her hands to greet them each.
“Meet Collins, he is a colleague. He got employed while you were away. Collins, meet my sweetheart, Sally Nasenyana Ereng, the lady I have been telling you about.” I told Collins.
We then sat at a table and I gave Sally’s cousin the money I had promised him, but upon seeing it he looked at me and said, “I don’t want your money.”
I was astonished. Sally too was surprised.
“Why? We had a promise?” I told him.
He turned to Sally and began talking in some Turkana, they talked for a while and then Sally turned to me and told me, “He has agreed to take the money.”
I gave him the money and he looked jovial while taking it. He shook my hands delightedly, looked skyward and said a short prayer in Turkana.
We bid them goodbye and left.
========
“What was the meaning of that?” I asked Sally.
“He feared that the curse that will befall me might also befall him, I told him we are going to pray to a more powerful god and the curses won’t afflict him. That is why he agreed to take the money. I also promised him when we return, we shall take for him a virgin from foreign land and he was so happy with it. You know in our community, virginity is highly valued and a man would rather kill to get a virgin. That is why when they raid a village to steal cows they often rape young girls.” Sally told me. The word rape made me remember Carol’s story and it made me feel sad. Why would a man rape a woman?
At the mention of a virgin, Collins’ eyes brightened. 
We ate some lunch and left. 
“Our next stop will be in Nairobi, so if possible, eat enough or carry any food you wish to eat along the way, I wish we arrive on time since I wish to have sufficient rest as tomorrow I have a journey to Kilimanjaro with some tourists.” Ken told us. I felt there was no need to carry any food along the way except some few fruits. Collins however carried Ugali and some roasted Chicken, in fact, he carried a lot and told us, “You guys, I know you will feel hungry along the way, so I would rather carry enough.”
However, Sally bought some packed foods too and we left; roasted beef and some Ugali and some lemon.
I sat at the back while Ken and Collins sat at the front. Sally was so happy and playful all through as if we were the only people in the car. She would see me relaxing and she would pinch my ribs or thighs softly, or tickle me, or pull my ears when I least expected. The good thing with the car was it had a thick grey curtain separating the front seats and the back seats so we could not distract the others with our fun at the back seats.
Some nice riddim songs were playing in the car stereo and Sally was dancing softly to the songs looking at me smiling as I danced along, at times holding her waist as we simulated some dancing motions just rocking our upper bodies, laughing silently, intermittently while at it. We were both so happy and delighted it was like some beginning of a new life for both of us. 
Each time I tickled her, she would get startled and shift her sitting position, pushing herself to the end of her seat and I would grab her waist and pull her towards me with much force. 
“Oooh! Stop it, honey stop it...” She kept saying each time I pushed myself onto her and teased her like I wanted to suck her breasts under her dress. She was wearing a long red dress.
“I have really missed you, I cannot stop now…” I would tell her and continue joking with her, pushing and pulling her, twisting her slim hands gently and she would twist herself to face away from me, I would then pull her by her chest, pressing her breasts in the process until she would lie on my chest, pushing herself hard onto me, then she would hold my head from behind, pull it towards her; she would twist her neck sideways to face me and I would give her a tiny soft kiss on her lips and she would smile and slap me gently on my cheeks, or gently pinch my cheeks and call me, “Bad boy…what are you doing in someone’s car? Bad manners, I should spank you like a little boy…”
I would tease her and tell her, “you are the bad girl here, I will spank your ass so hard and make you cry...” I would then reach for her ass and give her a gentle spank and she would cry jokingly, “ouch! Stop beating me…” But immediately I stopped, she would resume with her games of pushing me, at times she would lift her legs and start stepping on my feet, I would hold her legs and tickle them such that she would pull away fast as I held her leg firmly to stop her from pulling away; the tickling would become unbearable until she would jolt her body, reach for my hands, and hold me to stop tormenting her.
At times I would make to raise her dress so that her thighs would become exposed. She would look at me shyly and smile, then she would resist and pull her dress fast and tell me, “stop it, you are messing with me…” I would reply, “No, let me see the goodies and your nice thighs…” She would resist and we would imitate a mock fight, wrestle each other as if competing whose strength exceeded the other; and if you are overpowered, you would surrender to the will of the other. I would at times let her have her way until she pushes me to lie on the seat and she would begin tickling me, and each time I moved she would tell me, “you failed, I will begin again, remain still until I touch everywhere I want to touch.” I would let her have her way but she would overpower me every time she touched my abdomen and started tickling me softly there tracing my abdominal muscles as if trying to locate them; I would lose the game and move and each slight move, she would tell me, “You failed, lie and I begin once more…” 
She would really overwhelm me with tickling such that I would protest and hold her by force and force her to lie on the seat as I took her through the same game and each time she moved, I would have to repeat; but I extended and began touching her thighs tickling the her knees along the process and each time I tickled and caressed her inner thighs, she completely lost her composure and we kept repeating until she told me, “Honey, I can never remain still when you are touching me like this, you are driving me crazy and my body is yearning for you each time!”
We went on teasing each other and then I took my hands under her bra and began caressing her nipples until they got erect. She eased herself as I was caressing her, fondling her breasts and she took off her bra so that I would get her boobs properly. I quickly noticed her boobs had gotten smaller in size and realized she had lost some considerable amount of weight. That made me feel sad as I realized it could have been due to some hardships she was facing while in her rural areas and the stress she had gone through and I made a resolve; no matter what happens I will never let her go back there to live. But we were so happy to be together you would have thought it was a new birth.
Darkness had already set in but I did not know what was the time. I held her close to me as she laid her head on my shoulders and I began caressing her abdomen, her breasts and her thighs. She reciprocated by caressing me too.
I gently pulled her over me and she sat on the car coach facing me with her knees on the seat. We slowly began kissing each other, caressing each other, until she was resisting so hard from moaning loudly. She would press her mouth on my shoulder and moan silently to suppress her sound like she never wanted anyone to hear us.
I suddenly reached on her nether regions and realized she was so wet down there; so eager. I reached for her cl!t*ris and caressed it so gently, taking time to lubricate its tip with her wetness and she held me moaning silently and I could tell she was really enjoying it. In my mind, I kept thinking how crazy those people who perform FGM are and the amount of pleasure they deny their ladies through some archaic traditional practices. I could not imagine my Sally without the center nerve of her passion and the tip that drove her fiery desire for me. As I caressed her passion nerve center all the while she was caressing my now erect shaft. It was like she was really appreciating having a cl!t*r!s because she unzipped my trousers, directed my erect johnnie to use it to caress herself concentrating on her cl!t*r!s all the while; it was amazing seeing her move side to side, sometimes bending to hold me tightly, to kiss me hungrily, as her passion continued to steadily rise. She would use my erect johnnie to give her cl!t*r@l hood some very gentle slaps and she would go wild with movements all over her body totally losing control due to the pleasure she was getting from that.
Suddenly she looked at me and said, “Honey, let us try this…” I knew what she meant and I did not object. I adjusted myself so that I was comfortable and my very erect johnnie was facing sky ward like a brass flag post hoisted for the first time after a country gains independence. She eased herself on top of me and began to gently push herself onto my trying to penetrate; it is then I realized that indeed her honey pot was just too tight and it required much more force to penetrate. She was moaning and wincing and I could not tell if it was due to pleasure or pain as with each millimeter I pushed into her, she would take a pause, breath in and push herself further. I fully felt like her honey pot was strangling my erect shaft as her v@g!nal muscles exerted so much on my dick but since she was very wet it was extremely pleasurable and were it not for us being inside a vehicle, I really would have been making noises of pleasure.

She pushed herself until my entire shaft was inside of her, looked at me and said, “Honey, stay still.” I held her waist and we stayed still as we both eased our breaths to normalcy. I however managed to stay erect all the while and at times I would do a powerful kegel sending spasms of pleasure on her as we continued to caress maintaining some eye contact. I tried to move her up and down but she told me, “Honey, it is so sweet, but…let me just remain still…” she breathed in heavily and looked at me, smiled and held my shoulders as she laid her head on my shoulder shyly. 
“How does it feel?” I whispered to her.
“I feel like your dick just gotten bigger.” She whispered back. I understood. In fact, since she went, I had been doing some penile exercise normally jelqing and they are famed for making the dick bigger, harder and stronger, but I just did not know whether what I was feeling was from them or from the fact that she had undergone some v@g!nal tightening procedure. Whatever it was, it made making love tremendously sweeter than before.
We remained like that, my johnnie slipping from being erect to being semi erect for so long until we heard our car slowing down.
“Highway police, fasten your seat belts!” Ken suddenly said and we disengaged, and settled on our individual seats and buckled up. Our vehicle came to a full stop.
“Driver, come out.” Ken stepped outside. It was now past 10 pm and we were past Naivasha.
Ken seemed to have some heated conversation with the police. I was not aware why they had stopped us. It was Collins who suddenly told us, “We were over speeding. Ken was doing around 200 KM/H.”
“Damn! I was not even aware we were that fast!” I told Collins.
“I also do not expect you to be even aware where we are…” Collins said and laughed. Sally looked at me, smiled shyly. 
“Let me get out.” Collins said and got outside the car and despite the cold, he did not wear his sweeter but came out with his T shirt. As he stepped out, he gently flexed his huge muscles and greeted the police with some exaggerated deep voice, “How are you officers?”
Suddenly the police men looked at Collins keenly and one of them seemed genuinely frightened. He replied, “We are fine sir, just doing our work.”
The circled our vehicle, came back to speak with Ken and told him, “You can proceed with your journey.” As Collins got back to his seat, I overhead a police officer silently telling his colleague, “Damn! Whatever they give this KDF guy must be out of this world, the man is huge!”
As we got away from them, Collins laughed thunderously and said, “I wish they knew I do not even know how to use a gun!” 
“But you really scared the shit out of those guys; wow! I should be going with you in all my trips. I would by now have bribed them around Kshs 5,000 since I was seriously over speeding. This car was modified for long journeys and can do greater speeds than indicated in the speed O meter. Like when you see me doing 180 KM/H in actual sense we are doing 220 KM/H. Were it not for the traffic Jam we met as we were leaving Nakuru, we could be in Nairobi by now.” Ken said.
Sally looked at me and I could tell she was uncomfortable.
“Ken, whatever it is, drive safely, we need to arrive alive.” I told him while holding Sally’s hand.
“Trust me, I am a professional driver. I used to drive thugs and no police chase car ever caught up with me.” Ken said proudly.
Collins just laughed and told him, “Just fly, I am hungry, I need to get home and eat. The chicken I have eaten was nothing.”
It was then we realized we had practically eaten nothing since we left Baringo.
“My dear, I guess we should eat our food now.” Sally said and then asked, “Has the driver eaten?”
“No, I am fine. I would rather not eat when am driving. I will eat when I get there. Thank you, madam.” Ken said.
We ate our food silently, taking time to feed each other, and teasing each other. After we finished eating, we lowered our curtain and Sally just laid on my chest and remained relaxed. Some bongo music was playing on the car stereo. One of the songs had this phrase, “Nikuzale na wana…” but I could not remember who had sang the song. As the song played, Sally looked at me, moved closer to my ears and asked me, “Honey, have you ejaculated inside me? I feel so wet!” As she asked that, she was caressing my neck.
“No. Why?” I asked anxiously.
“Because I know around this time I am ovulating and I could fall pregnant.” She whispered back and smiled.
I smiled at her, held her closer to me and told her, “I guess it was about time. You are now my wife and we can go ahead and bring another little passionate lover to this world. Tonight, I will plant a seed in your womb.”
As I told her that, she seemed so delighted and I could tell she was really ready for that. For some reason, it made me feel so comfortable and delighted by that idea.
We could have slept since by the time we woke up, we were just moving around our estate as I had directed Ken where to take us and mapped in the vehicles GPS system.
“Which compound number was it?” Ken asked me to confirm.
“Compound number 7A” I told Ken.
“Honey, did you change where you were staying?” Sally asked.
“Yes, I saw the need to move into a bigger house. We will live in a new better house and safer neighborhood” I told her proudly.
As we went towards the black gate. Ken wondered whether there was someone to open the gate. I pulled out a certain gadget, a remote-controlled gadget and pointed at the gate and it slid open.
“Wow! Tony, you have really upgraded, seems good things ahead.” Collins said as he noticed the main gate was remote controlled. 
“The only gate that is manned is the gate leading to the estate, from there each compound has its own gate. You cannot come in here unless you really know who you are going to visit.” I told Collins.
Ken dropped us in our compound and drove away with Collins to take him to his place. As we got inside the house, Sally held me by my waist as she walked playfully with me as we settled inside our house. The door too had security codes and did not use any key.
“Honey, I feel so tired, let us go and have shower first.” I told Sally as I took her bags to my bedroom. She followed me there and we changed and jumped into the bathroom. We bathed so playfully taking turns to smear each other with soap. But I was feeling so aroused due to the prolonged sexual encounter during the journey where I did not ejaculate and my balls were on fire. Any slight touch on her body made me begin to get an erection. She took some soap and bathed my balls and my johnnie until it was fully erect.
We finished bathing and I carried her to my bed and put her on top. I took some body lotions and began smearing her all over, and I took some considerable amount of time to caress her in the process and she too smeared me with lotion all over my body as how you would smear on a child. But she skipped my johnnie and instead sucked it for a while saying, “How I have missed this…” Each time, she would circle it with her fingers, caress it up and down as she sucked it gently.
She then came under me and I gently went down on her for some time until she was moaning loudly, gyrating her hips with pleasure.
As I felt myself losing control over myself, I slowly lowered myself and began to penetrate her. I noticed she was too tight and she parted her legs at a wider angle. But as I began pushing myself into her, she suddenly held my buttocks and pulled me into her forcefully letting out a loud prolonged moaning as she began kneading my buttocks with much force. Then she began rocking my hips with much force as if to control my pace and I pumped and fucked her continuously with so much force for about one minute; I felt so powered up like a machine, it was like my body was being moved by some super natural force with so much vigor and power.
Indeed, she felt tighter than the last time we made love and as her honey pot began making some spasmed movements, I could no longer hold myself anymore. The pleasure I was feeling was out of this world and it felt like the most pleasurable moment of my entire life as I surrendered myself to the building up ecstasy that Sally’s honey pot was giving me. She was also so frenzied until she was slapping my butt so hard saying, “oh! Oooh! Aaaah! Tony, you are tearing me apart, please stop, please don’t stop, you are killing me, you are too big today, ooh my gooood, what is happening with me, what did you do to it, it feels so sweet today it is going to finish me….” She contined talking as I was equally responding, “ooh! Yea! Give it to me, you are so sweet my darling you are a goddess, take it all…”
Clearly, making love to Sweet Sally was the best thing for me in this world, and I realized that Sally is irreplaceable and can never be compared to any woman in this world. She was an angel and the queen of my love.
I suddenly exploded deep into her with so much force like a bomb I momentarily saw some darkness and I felt like I was about to fly. I moaned so loudly I could hear myself and no matter how much I tried to control it, I just could not. I continued to tremble uncontrollably for so long with so much force and I guess my orgasm triggered Sally and she climaxed so hard and held me by my waist and pulled me so deep into her, she moaned, groaned, some tears began rolling from her eyes and as she reached the peak of her orgasm, she screamed and dug her nails on my back so hard until I felt some flesh getting torn. She cried loudly for some minutes before going silent suddenly.
We held onto each other for so long until I realized Sally had slept under me despite me lying on her freely with all my weight. I rolled over and lay besides her. She breathed heavily for some time and rolled over to face the wall, still uncovered and naked. As I rolled the blankets to cover her, I felt the urge to illuminate my phone light on her and noticed some semen slowly seeping out of her. To my surprise, there were some tiny blood spots on the bedsheet.
I moved to touch her vulv@s and she winced and said, “Honey, you fucked me so hard, what have you been eating?”
I smiled and told her, “Sleep honey, sleep. You are very tired.”
She rolled over and we embraced each other to sleep. She began snoring silently. It was past 1 am.
As I waited to fall asleep staring at the darkness, I smiled and felt happy with the imagination that the Mukhombelo that Collins had been bringing to me to consume might have been making me more sexually stronger. I decided I shall reward Collins by earnestly persuading Carol to accept him even if it meant begging her; but it was sure that Collins would blast her with so much energy if at all his physique was anything to go by.
>>>To be continued>>>
As narrated by Dr. Love, Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop