THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 49


THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 49

Irene gave us a lift and dropped us at our estate before driving to her place. I did not tell Carol the details of our conversation with Regina and she seemed not interested to know.
When Saturday came, Regina called me at around 1 pm. 
“Hello, I want to pick you at Acacia restaurant. Go and wait for me there, when you get there, call or text me.” Regina said and hang up.
I called Sally and we talked for long on our future plans but I felt all would be better if she was on town. I felt time was not on our side, but she promised to work hard to ensure that all ends well. 
==========
Regina came driving a grey Toyota Highlander. She spotted me where I was sitting, hooted and motioned me to go to her car. She did not want to alight. 
She drove slowly while engaging me on general conversation about nothing in particular. I switched the topic.
“So, you told me you want to do ICT. When are you planning to begin?” I asked.
“Well, I thought of this year when everything settles as I wish. I want the knowledge so much in order to be able to track criminals better.” She told me concentrating on the wheel. I could tell she was an experienced driver.
“What have you done so far?” I asked. She seemed to weigh the answer but she told me, “Some forensic studies, criminology and a bit of administration.”
“Do you always catch your criminals?” I asked. The question seemed to surprise her since she looked at me for a while and said, “Yes, if I may say so. But catching a criminal does not necessarily mean solving the crime. Besides, criminals are becoming smarter and we have to keep inventing ways of getting at them. Remember, some of the worst criminals were once armed forces members of high rank and those are the most difficult to handle since they know most of our secrets.”
“What are some of the ways you catch criminals?” I asked. She sighed for a while as if weighing what to tell me.
“Sometimes, we have to use very unorthodox means to catch criminals. But it is not necessary for you to know. We are forbidden from revealing such sensitive information to civilians.”
We got to her place and she led me to her living room and within no time she served me some fruit juice after inquiring what fruit juice I wished to have. She then disappeared to her bathroom, took a shower.
When she emerged after what seemed like 30 minutes, she looked like an enchantress. She was wearing a long silk figure hugging dress which had silver like shinny spots all over with a slit all the way to her brown thighs, she came and sat the seat opposite to mine while drinking her apple juice licking her lips with each sip of the juice. There was however something unique with her perfume and I instantly noticed that it had a strong sweet-smelling fragrance I have never felt before whose sweet scent upon hitting my nostrils made me feel instantly relaxed, at ease and mysteriously seemed to make me feel strongly amorous towards Regina such that it surprised me. From then henceforth, everything she was saying sounded sexual to me if not romantic.
As we continued to talk, it dawned on me that Regina had slim long legs like a model complemented by smooth thighs that were slightly visible where the slit ended. Her gait was like that of cat walking which made me remember our days during campus beauty contests, the only beauty contest I have ever attended. Her seductive pose as she sat made her look like a movie star or super model who can grace an international beauty magazine. She was a sight to behold.
“So, tell me more about yourself.” As she asked that question, she winked at me and licked her lips while smoothly caressing her left thigh a thing that made my heart skip a beat. I felt myself slowly falling for her charms faster than a stone falls accelerated by the force of gravity. I was powerless beholding her as an enchanting goddess of seduction.
“I think, er..er..” I felt myself stammering. Looking her into her eyes made me feel strangely drawn towards her. I breathed in and out deeply trying to relax and concentrate but I just felt.
“I want you to concentrate on what am telling you, so relax, open your mind.” Regina said moving to sit where I was.
As I breathed in the aroma of her heavily scented perfume, I tried breathed in more deeply and exhaled in delight. My mind began fantasizing about Regina being naked with me making it out but I tried not to deviate from what took me to her place.
Some soft music was playing in the background that made me feel more relaxed.
“How old were you when you first fell in love?” Regina question caught me off guard but strangely I answered her.
“I was 16, back in high school.” I answered her feeling more at ease.
“What made you do ICT in university?” Regina asked.
“Well, I wanted to be able to formulate technical solution to normal life practical problems. Besides, I love computers a lot.” I answered.
“Between computers and women, which do you love most?” The question sounded strange and I did not know what to answer. As I was thinking what to answer, Regina began caressing my left thigh and it felt really nice. Before I could answer, she held my hand and placed it on her right breast and made a move to hold me by my shoulders before saying, “Just keep talking…”
“Well, those are two spectrums which are not related to each other. With computers, they respond to commands but human beings think and you cannot predict their output.” Immediately I said so, she looked at me and gave me a very charming smile that made me feel so relaxed but I felt she was totally in control of the situation. Strangely, I was not really concentrating on her body language as I was thinking of how human beings and computers are related.
Her next request however made my blood suddenly boil.
“Tony, give me a kiss.” It was not a request, sounded more like a command. I have never been dominated by a woman but Regina had an aura of dominance that made me melt with fiery desire.
I kissed her, a long deep French kiss which made me feel like my soul was getting connected to her soul. As I made to end the kiss she held my head and pressed her lips more onto mine. She was exploring my dental formula perfectly with her smooth tongue as she silently moaned kissing me. She was caressing the back of my head as her other hand began undressing me.
She then removed her long silk dress and I was surprised she had nothing under it and her enchanting body was now naked right in front of me as she made a swift move to sit on my laps as she did some silent lap dances on top of me.
“Breath in and out deeply, concentrate on me.” She said as she caressed her breasts before undressing me too as if she was handling a child.
Strangely, I felt so much at ease with her like I have never felt with any woman in my entire life. 
============

Regina began caressing my chest as she directed me to caress her now erect nipples. She slowly began licking and sucking my earlobes, giving me kisses on my neck all the way to my shoulders. She gently chocked me as she gave me deep kisses. I would slowly bend to suck her boobs as she moaned with pleasure before throwing herself onto me such that our bodies made each other hot with desire. She slowly kissed me as she lowered herself, kissing my chest, abdomen, pubic area and my now erect johnnie. She took it into her mouth and using her teeth she caressed its glans which gave me a wave of pleasure that made me delirious producing goosebumps all over my body.
“Stop breathing rapidly, but instead breath in deeply, hold your breath and exhale slowly. Close your eyes as you do it.” I did as Regina directed me and I felt strangely relaxed and in control of the situation. I did that severally and as she gently sucked my erect johnnie while caressing my balls and my thighs, I felt like I was suspended in the air. She pressed my shaft and caressed it up and down; I was surprised to see she had smeared it with some olive oil and the feeling made me feel like I was about to explode. She stopped as she sensed I was almost climaxing and began caressing my butt telling me to inhale and exhale deeply. In as much as I could not really understand why she insisted on deep breathing techniques, I just obeyed. I was feeling so much pleasure I could feel like my body was being pricked all over softly.
Regina continued to tease me sexually, sometimes taking my erect johnnie and using it to caress her now very wet love garden. She would sit on my laps, take my erect johnnie, part her love garden lips and use my johnnie to smoothly run zig zags up and down. She would take it and give her now erect ‘love bean’ gentle slaps sending herself into some sexual frenzy where as she would end up holding me so tight like she wanted to burst her boobs. 
Regina kept asking me questions, and I kept answering them with the trust of a child. 
With one swift move, she lowered herself to lie on her coach with her legs gently parted to reveal a very beautiful love garden which had short pubic hair like she had shaved about a week before. I could not resist as I found myself kissing her all over her body beginning from her smooth long legs all the way to her forehead as she moaned and kept talking but I was not concentrating with what she was saying, but with the pleasure it was giving me. I lowered myself gave her pubis kisses, her lab!@s and her love garden. But when I gently sucked her love bean, she gave a prolonged moan of ecstasy as she gyrated her hips with pleasure before saying, “Please stop, and she rose gently, shaking all over her body and held me so tight.” 
She then continued to tease me with erotic movements while standing and she slowly led me to her bedroom and I pushed her to her 6 by 6 water bed which made her bounce up and down and she chuckled. She lowered me and came on top of me and continued kissing me all over, caressing my johnnie which was slipping from semi erection to full erection. She would lover herself, suck it severally before asking me questions some I could remember some I couldn’t but all I cared was that she was giving me pleasure of a lifetime. 
As I could not take it anymore, I made it to pull her to penetrate her but she held my back and said softly, “Not yet…” and smiled a charming smile that made me feel so relaxed. Her entire bedroom was scented with her sweet-smelling perfume. The whole ordeal felt like some erotic torture until my balls were aching and I was now shaking with desire.
“Keep breathing in and out deeply, I want you to enjoy more and more. You can have me all you want, I am yours sweet heart.” Regina said and the statement melted my heart. She began talking erotically and I was responding each time pulling her to give her a kiss. But there was no denying that Regina was totally in control of herself.
She reached the side of her bed and pulled some feathery extremely smooth 3 inches items which she began teasing me with all over my body making me feel super ecstatic. She caressed me with them using her both hands as I lay on her bed and when she reached to caress my erect johnnie and my balls, I lost control and began moving sporadically making her momentarily stop and she lay on top of me telling me, “relax, honey, relax, I am all yours”.
She handed me one of the items and I used it to caress her boobs, her neck, her thighs, her private parts and her long legs and I could tell she was really enjoying it. She was so vocal and we had real erotic conversation which was extremely stimulating.
Then with one swift motion, she came on top of me after what seemed like forever. She gently held my hard johnnie and asked me, “Do you still want it…” I looked at her eyes. She held my lips as if to silence me and with one smooth move, she hovered on top of my erect johnnie and gently I felt myself slipping deeper and deeper into her honey pot until my entire erect johnnie was deep inside her warm tight honey pot.
She began making tiny movements and continued in some erotic conversation which at that point I considered meaningless as I held her by her waist to help her make the movements. She was so nice at it. She would hover with me into her halfway and make some sucking motions with her honey pot muscles a thing that drove me crazy with pleasure.
She increased her speed of riding me while gyrating her hips as I bent forward to suck her hard nipples. She then suddenly pushed herself onto me so hard I felt myself touching her cervix so deep into her until she lost control and began making strong sudden side to side movements crashing herself onto me. Her honey pot made strong sporadic suctioning movements and I could not hold anymore as I exploded into her like a dynamite as I felt a gush of energy escape from deep with me. 
I screamed.
Regina climaxed so hard and her honeypot became suddenly wet as a jet of hot fluids escaped from her and I felt the flow caressing my balls so nicely.
Regina suddenly fell on top of me making erotic noises and tears flowed from her eyes as she buried her head on my chest as if to hide her eyes from me, while caressing my ribs and my hands.
The whole ordeal felt hypnotic.
==============
I guess I blacked out since when I woke up, Regina was lying naked right next to me curled and I was dark. On looking her bedside watch, it was 8 pm!
“Regina, Regina, wake up…” I gently patted her shoulders.
She looked at me and smiled, that charming smile.
“I was waiting for you to wake up. You slept heavily.” Regina said turning to look at me.
I felt a bit confused. Regina was supposed to teach mentor me on some criminal investigation techniques but here I was on her bed, naked. I felt like my day was totally wasted and suddenly felt angry.
“What is it Tony?” Regina asked me as if reading my thoughts.
I said politely, “Regina, you were supposed to teach me something today.” 
She looked at me, laughed a little bit while shaking her head such that her long hair turned smoothly on her shoulders.
As I was thinking why she was laughing she told me softly, “The lesson is over, you did perfectly.”
I felt like that was a joke. I told her firmly, “Regina, on a serious note, explain yourself better, you are confusing me.”
Regina replied also firmly, “You want to catch a criminal, I just gave you a free lesson which we paid millions to learn in China and you still are wondering what is going on??” 
“I did not come here for you to teach me how to fuck, I already know how to fuck!!” I exclaimed. 
Regina looked at me with so much ease it surprised me but strangely her smile made me feel relaxed.
“Indeed, you are good at fucking, were it not for you being so handsome, and HIV negative, I could not have fucked with you.” Regina said and smiled.
“How do you know am HIV negative?” I asked obviously surprised.
Regina stood up gently from her bed still naked, reached for her wardrobe and wrapped herself with a long robe and handed me a grey towel to wrap myself. Immediately I stood up she told me, “Follow me.”
I followed her to her table room. She reached for something under the table and on looking closely, there were 2 HIV-test test kits and she handed them over to me and said, “One is mine, one is yours.”
I was shocked. Both read negative. How did she do this? I suddenly realized Regina was either too smart for me, or plain magical.
I sighed and relaxed, sitting on her coach and she sat next to me. The soft music was still playing on her stereo and her entire living room was scented with her perfume.
“Explain to me bit by bit, of what is going on, what is the meaning of this, and how is this supposed to help me with my case. Please be as clear as possible. I do not care if you take the whole night explaining, am now your student, your highness, Queen Regina.” I said teasing her with words and she laughed softly which made her sound more feminine, and more girlish.
She breathed in deeply so much until her boobs pushed her robe in some sensual manner, looked at me and licked her lips seductively, held her breath and as she exhaled deeply, she began talking.
>>>To be continued>>>
As narrated by Dr. Love, Anthony. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop