THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 18


THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 18
That message made me feel weakened and adored. To be honest, it was as sweet as it was provocative I just had to smile after reading it. For some reason, I also really missed Sally and I wished there was a way I could be with her the whole day. I knew I had to reply this one.
After replying, we began to plan on logistics on how we are going to handle this project and who is going to do what. Since Irene knew where we would buy most of the materials by the virtue of her doubling as procurement officer, I had no choice than to engage her services mostly. An electronic Engineer by the name Dan specializing on security systems was already in our office and all he had to do was state all the materials that are required, my work was to update him on our office network and infrastructure while Irene was to suggest the best shops in town and if possible the most affordable. Either way, I was to be going with her when she is going to purchase the items since I had to be there to verify the materials qualities. 
Over the next few days, we were so busy with the project. Dan had limited time and he told us he has maximum of 15 days to work on the project that means seriously working overtime, like a race against time. Sally could not afford to be waiting for me since at times it meant leaving office even as late as 9 PM, but Irene and Dan had to be there all the time, every time with me. 
After sometime, Dan instructed me to go and test the security panel with screens capturing every department, office, corridor and main gate. The main control panel was to be located in boss’ office and a mini panel was to be in my office, but mine was just an extension with a software replicating the one in boss’ office. 
style="background-color: white; color: #1d2129; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;" />Just as I was switching between different channels feeding the main console video channels, something caught my attention. Irene was alone in my office at that time, it was around 1:30 pm. But her being in the office was not an issue, but what she was doing.
It was quite obvious she did not know I was watching her. You would have imagined she has transformed my office into her wardrobe or some mirror. Irene began touching herself like someone sizing her hips with her hands, she caressed herself for some time before beginning to caress herself on her abdomen, then she slowly rose and began caressing her own breasts, I could see how she was blinking her eyes as someone really enjoying this. She caressed her boobs for some time before proceeding to remove her bra such that her breasts were now bare inside her blouse. She then unbuttoned her blouse to reveal some perfect tits with extremely erect nipples. I realized you could zoom the security camera to get a clearer picture and I zoomed, and now her whole chest was right in front of me on the big screen being fed by different channels. It was so tempting indeed. She caressed her breasts for what seemed like forever, then with one hand she began caressing her thighs through the slit of her skirt, and her back was arching. I noticed she was all the time looking at a fixed point so I zoomed the camera to see what she was looking at. To my shock, she was staring at her big Samsung I pad with my full photo clear on her I pad screen. I could not believe what am seeing. I spanned the camera to look at her face then gently zoomed out to see her whole body, her hands were now directly under her crotch. I wanted something to distract me so I started looking at the other parts of the control dashboard only to see a button labelled “Capture sound”. I pressed the button and now the channel from my office was feeding not only pictures but sound. I could not hear what Irene was saying, she was just moaning silently before she began caressing her boobs faster and at that time I heard her say, “I love you Tony, be mine please”.
------------------
“Ahem”, I heard someone clear his voice and upon turning back Dan was standing behind me, smiling like a clown in a cartoon movie. It startled me but Dan continued, “Tony, this woman is obsessed with you. She is madly in love with you but she seems like she has not told you. Nikii maani gutha mundu ururu (What is it man, smash that pussy)”. 
I was a little embarrassed and I just smiled sheepishly. It was like drama or video. Was Irene caressing herself imagining me caressing her or what? I wondered. 
After sometime she just straightened herself, work her bra and adjusted her clothes as if nothing has happened. She then took her I pad, and blew a kiss at it. I could not imagine she has just kissed my photo. 
“Does this machine record all events?” I asked Dan and before he could even reply I continued, “If it records, please erase that part right now. I would not want such a thing to be archived in its hard disk.” Dan laughed and said, “Of course everything can be erased, it is against protocol to erase anything recorded by security camera. But since was the testing part, am going to erase it for you.”
I insisted on knowing how to erase it but Dan stood to his ground that it was against professional ethics to show clients how to erase security archives, since everything is supposed to remain recorded. I was happy he agreed to erase that part of Irene acting strange in my office. 
“I will pay you to show me to erase some recordings in this staff”, I told Dan jokingly, knowing he could not agree. But to my surprise, Dan replied, “Mr. this is Kenya. Who refuses money, talk well to me and we will sort that out, but it should remain between me and you. If your boss or my boss ever comes to know some scenes were erased, you are on your own buddy!”, Dan said with a finality of a doctor. I could tell he was damn serious with that statement.
----------------------------
We returned to my office, and the fact that Irene was acting like nothing happened was making me and Dan giggle while talking to her. She was as jovial as she could. In fact, she was really praising Dan for erecting security cameras in our premises, but part of her job is to be nice to venders so that she can negotiate on behalf of the company, a thing she as so good at. It was now almost 9 PM and we had to go. Dan had his own car so once we reached the gate, he was gone. We now stood there as I waited for a Matatu to come so that I can see Irene off safely. 
“You are such a gentle man, most men would just leave a lady in the dark and just disappear, but I really appreciate you stay with me here until am gone”. Irene thanked me. Actually, I felt like it was part of my job to ensure she is safe, but this was personal.When a Matatu came, she turned to hug me to bid me goodbye, she always gave me a light hug before telling me good night but this time she hugged me and held on for some time. She also held me tighter than usual. Her body was hot and her breathing rare was faster. I did not know what to do without really embarrassing her, so I just lingered on until she released me. She then held my hands and looked straight in my eyes and said, “Tony, I really enjoy working with you, I think I also like your company.” She said.
“Can I ask you something?”, Irene inquired immediately she released my hands. 
“Yes, you can” I said, turning to look at her eyes. She just looked at me, smiled and said, “No, I will ask you tomorrow, good night”. With that, she left and boarded her Matatu.
">---------------
Immediately she left, I took out my phone and called Sally. It was as if she had her phone ready on her hand since immediately her ring back tone began singing, I heard her sweet voice respond, “Hello darling, it is me your sweetheart” those words melted me as usual. That particular night I was feeling a bit empty, like I missed something in my life. So, I made a crazy suggestion for Sally, “Sally, I want you to come over to my place tonight, will you be able to make it?” I asked. 
>>>To be continued>>>
As narrated by Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop