THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 37


THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 37


“Oh! Yes, I had nearly forgotten. It is very important and the sooner the better. There is someone I am looking a job for and it is very urgent.”
Carol alighted some few meters from where I stayed and I was surprised she lived so close to where I lived.
“How comes I did not know where you lived?” I wondered and Carol said, “You have just known, you will visit me when you are free, I can cook for you some nice Ugandan dishes and your favorite sausages.” Carol said before alighting from the matatu.
======
Just before sleeping, I called Sally and we talked for long time. I told her that the following day I was taking her certificate to a certain recruitment agency but she said, “My dear, am not comfortable for you to search a job for me using a fake certificate. What if we get caught and get into trouble?”
Towards midnight, we began having an erotic conversation. I told Sally, “Touch yourself and imagine am touching you.” She would blow a kiss on her mouth piece and I would do so too. Within a short time, I could hear her breathing heavily over the phone. 
“My sweetheart, I really miss you. I wish you were hear with me.” Sally said in a low tone.
I reached for my dick which was now so erect. As we continued with our erotic conversation, the more Sally’s breathing got louder and louder until she was moaning. She began saying, “Oh! Sweetie, touch me, squeeze me, hold me tight, ooh! Aah!” She continued like that and I found myself caressing my erect dick slowly.
Sally’s moaning got faster and I caressed my dick faster taking time to caress my balls, my shaft and hold it tightly with my grip. I was feeling nice. Then Sally screamed before letting out a prolonged moaning; I could hear her turning on her bed on the other end. That instant, my dick shot spurts of semen with so much force until some landed on my face, some on my chest before the rest got emptied on my abdomen. I let out so much of it until it freely flowed all the way to my bedsheets and made my hand wet with sticky semen all over it. I felt so powerless I could not resist the urge to bring myself to climax. I had completely soiled my bed. In as much as that provided some relief to my surging sexual urges, it was clear nothing would satiate my desires except to have sex with an actual woman.
“My dear, please I know there are so many beautiful women in town. Please don’t mess with any. Have the courage to resist their charms. Be patient with me all shall be well I will join you soon in town. Is it ok, honey? I would not imagine another woman giving you what I give you, it would kill me silently to imagine you in between another woman’s thighs.” Sally pleaded or so long I was not sure if she was crying or she felt like crying. I was so overwhelmed with emotions tears rolled down my face as I made the promise not to betray her. But I knew it would take a lot of courage not to.
Sally told me good night and I slept within no time
=======
The following day was on Saturday and I called Carol so as we could meet as she went to show me the recruiting agency that assisted her get a job. She told me to meet her at the stage and she would take me there.
When I met her, she was wearing some tight white Jeans which had some brown fur around her waist, and a grey T shirt with very low cleavage line that made her largish breasts form a clear outline slightly showing her white bra. She also wore some grey sun glasses.
I was on my casual grey jeans and a white T shirt and some open shoes. Carol upon seeing me, she gave me a slight hug which rested almost at my abdomen since I was a little too tall compared to her before saying, “Tony, I should become your personal designer, you would look better than this.” She finished with a chuckle. As we got on our way, we talked about anything to everything casually just to push time until we arrived at the agency which was located at the third floor of the building.
At the agency, we met a girl who told us to leave Sally’s certificate and told me she shall contact me once the certificate is reviewed by their manager. I was confident something positive shall come out of it. 
=====
On our way back, I felt so hungry since I had not eaten the previous night. So, I suggested we get into a hotel and have some lunch.
“So, what is it that you would wish to know about me?” I asked Carol.
“Everything like, your past, your marital status, some of your hobbies, etc.” Carol answered.
“Well, Am Anthony Kerry by name. I am 28 years old and I am the 3rd born in a family of 5. 3 guys 2 girls. Am not single. I am dating a girl whom I really love so much and hope to get married soon. I love swimming, dancing, athletics, cycling, poetry, reading novels and watching movies and anything that would make me happy.” I said and looked at Carol who was so attentive now.
“Wow! You are such a wonderful man. Not many men would easily admit are in a relationship since most are hyenas. Kudos to the lucky girl. We share a lot of hobbies except cycling which I really hate since I once cycled and fell so hard until I got a scar. I nearly got my left hip bone broken.” Carol said before slightly pulling her T shirt to reveal her hip flesh and truly, she had an inch scar which was barely visible unless you are so keen to see it. But the rest of her skin was so smooth.
“Since that day, I have never held a bike with my hands.” Carol said.
“You were so brief about yourself though, tell me more.” I implored Carol. She seemed slightly lost in thoughts before saying, “there isn’t much to know about me.”
But I insisted.
“Ok, promise not to tell anyone, I love being secretive with my personal life.” Carol told me earnestly. 
“I promise.” I reassured her.
“Ok, to begin with, I have a 9-year-old daughter who lives with my Mum in Mumias. She does not even recognize me as her mother, she hardly calls me mum. However, it is how I got her that makes me want to stay away from her.” Carol paused, looked at me as if gauging my reaction before continuing, “When I was 15 years old, I attended a party with some of my friends. I was so young and naïve, and very innocent. One man who was a close family friend and who we really used to trust, who was attending the party called me and sent me to pick some items from her home which was nearby. When I reached there, the man had secretly followed me. Immediately I got into his house, he came in and took hold of me. He began fondling my breasts and touching my thighs telling me am as beautiful as a mature woman. I tried to resist telling him what he was doing was wrong but he was too strong for me. He overpowered me and carried me to his bedroom. I tried to scream but he threatened me with a big knife telling me if I screamed he will kill me. He removed all my clothes and raped me for hours. I was so hurt and felt so bad. He then told me to wear my clothes, go home and not tell anyone what happened. But I told my mum. My mum went and reported the matter to the police. The man got arrested. I was taken to hospital and given some medicine. But after some months I realized I was pregnant. My mum tried to make me abort but I was afraid I thought I would die in the process so I told him I was not willing to abort. And that is how I got my daughter. But the man got jailed for 20 years after it was also discovered he had raped another girl in the neighborhood.” By the time Carol finished speaking her tale, tears were flowing from her eyes. I did not know what to do or to tell her. 
I slightly moved to where she was seated, held her hands and told her, “Cool down Carol, everything in this life happens for a reason. That happened in the past and I would urge you to focus to the present life. You can count on me as a friend.”
Carol continued, “Even the narrative I told you of how we got to come to Kenya is false. In our community once a girl gets children before she is married, she is treated as an outcast with her entire family. My family could not bear with the shame so they resolved to sell everything they owned and we came to Kenya, my parents operates a family business of importing cars here in Nairobi but we have a farm in Mumias where we call our rural home.”
Some silence followed between us before Carol spoke:” I do not trust men anymore. I have had enough of them and would rather be single. In fact, all I want is to get a sperm donor from a hospital sperm bank, add another child and live as a single mother. Men can be so cruel at times.” As she spoke, I was looking at her. It was like my stare made her feel slightly guilty since she added, “But I believe you are a nice man and you will make your girlfriend proud. Tell me more about her if you don’t mind.”
“My girlfriend’s name is Sally, we met at our work place when she was a tea girl. But she got fired when Zuhura was employed since the boss wanted someone who had done catering…” Carol cut me short by asking, “But why fire her if she was doing her job all right?” 
I continued, “In fact, it is Sally who am really working hard to ensure she gets a job in Nairobi so as she comes closer to me like before. I really miss her.” At that point, Carol looked at me as if pitying me.
“Tony, I will help you where possible, I love seeing two people happy together. I will communicate with my dad and see if she can get some work to do there in the meantime before she gets a better job perhaps.” Carol said.
“Oh! That is so kind of you.” I told Carol.
“Do you have a picture of her?” Carol asked before insisting she wished to see her.
I showed her some few photos of Sally on my phone, with some of them me and Sally holding each other. Carol looked at them and said,” How lucky she is to have a man like you! Don’t break her heart. She looks so innocent and she is also beautiful. You can make a nice couple.”
After we finished eating our lunch, we got on our way home. Carol suggested we walk instead of taking a matatu.
“Aren’t you sure you won’t get tired?” I asked Carol.
“Don’t assume am lazy since am loaded.” Carol said, looked at me while caressing her hips a bit. I understood that and am sure she could have said fat.
“Ok, let us walk.” I said.
I was amazed that Carol could walk such a distance without getting or looking tired. Despite her short statue, it was apparent that she was stronger than I previously thought. We arrived at her place first but despite her inviting me to go to her place, I kindly objected since I had a lot I wanted to do that weekend. I bid Carol goodbye and went home. 
I kept thinking about Carol’s story and was awed at how people could be having such a dark bitter past which remained hidden from present view but still manage to put on a smile and move on with life as if nothing ever happened. 
When I got home and settled for about an hour, I called Carol and told her I was so grateful for her gesture that day of showing me the recruitment agency. 
“Tony, I should be the one to thank you. By talking to you today I feel like a serious heavy load has been lifted off my shoulder. You are more than a friend. Take care.” Carol said before hanging up.
My thoughts however were all on how Sally would get a job in town. Was Carol serious on asking if her dad would employ Sally or she was just carried along the conversation? Time would tell.
===============

The following Monday, I got into office slightly late since I had passed by some computer hardware shop to buy some office items. When I got into my office, I found Carol and Luke in my office; they were engrossed in what seemed like a serious conversation but it was apparent that there was a lot of tension between them. I greeted them briefly and Luke rose to go.
“Why are you leaving? No problem you are welcome in my office anytime.” I told Luke.
“No, am done. Am going back to my office.” And Luke went.
“What did he want?” I asked Carol.
“He had just come to say Hi, nothing more.” Carol said suggestively. I did not probe further.
As I settled in my office I viewed Carol with some respect owing to the details she revealed to me about her personal life and the fact that she trusted me with her personal information.
“Tony, are you busy?” Carol asked. 
“Not that much, why?” I asked Carol.
“I want to give you details of my blog and see if the security features are enough.” Carol said before smiling looking at me.
“Ok, give me.” I told Carol.
Carol read for me her website address and I opened it. It had a very beautiful interface.
“Wow! Did you design this?” I asked Carol.
“Yes, I told you I love designing.” Carol said feeling proud, straightening herself to look at me.
“I think you should redo our website, and give it a fine touch with some nice design.” I told Carol to which she gladly agreed. 
I logged into Carol’s website and began browsing her photos, some of them so sensual I could feel myself getting aroused by merely looking at them. The website’s private section however had security features that ensured that you must get a unique code which expires after 1 hour for limited access, which was a good thing. As I browsed the photos, the more revealing they became, with a few very recent photos of her completely naked but she had posed at an angle which made it impossible to see her groins, and the fact that her thighs were big they easily covered her genitals so nicely you would not see them, and in all her photos, she had covered her nipples with her hands or she had hidden them from view. I was surprised her breasts were still seemingly firm as if she had never breastfed a child. I was so lost browsing her website until Irene knocked at IT office door startling me.
“Come in”, Carol said and Irene came in.
“How are you Tony, I have not seen you today.” Irene said moving fast to see the screen of my laptop.
Carol looked at my eyes swiftly, winked at me as if alerting me to hide the website from view but I had already done that by switching between various open windows via ALT+TAB key. I winked back to signal her and she gave me a thumb up, as if interpreting what I meant.
“Tony, let me show you something.” Irene said. I objected telling her to explain what she meant since I did not want her to see Carol’s photos.
“Since you installed my computer, there is this strange icon like I can see on your laptop and the screen now looks like a one huge I-pad.” Irene said.
“Oh! I forgot to turn it off. Just click it like this and it will turn your desktop into the normal one that you are used to.” I showed her by clicking on an icon that switches Windows 10 to tablet mode and normal mode. I realized Carol was keenly looking at me.
After I showed her Irene jokingly asked, “What is that you do not want me to see that you are hiding?” 
“Oh! Nothing. But must you see everything in my computer?” I asked her jokingly too and she laughed.
“I hope you are not watching anything arousing. You have a hot lady with you in here and things would get steamy without a warning.” Irene added and as soon as she finished, Carol laughed.
“Irene, Tony is not a bad boy. Besides, what would be wrong with that? He is also a normal man.” Carol told Irene smiling.
“Carol, Tony cannot betray me.” Irene said looking at Carol from the side of her eyes, adjusting some hair braids in the process.
“Ah! Irene…” Carol said and left the statement hanging. She then added, “And by the way, Irene you never told us about yourself. Are you single? Are you taken or married...?
Irene looked at Carol for some time before asking her, “You sure you want to know that?”
“Yes, I want to know. Say it. Or you are fearing Tony?” Carol insisted looking at her.
Irene spoke jokingly, “Yes, am taken and my guy is this one right here.”
Carol looked at Irene keenly and said, “Stop joking, you know am serious.”
“Yes, am serious. Tony is my guy so don’t bring compe with him.” Irene said, turned to look at me, reached to my shoulder and caressed my left shoulder a little bit before adding, “Later, my dear. Let me go to my office.” Irene left, paused at the door, looked at Carol and smiled before looking at me and winking.
“Tony, but you told me your lover is…”Carol began talking and I cut her short and told her.
“Irene is a joker, you better get used to her.” But I felt a little confused. What was the point of Irene telling Carol such a thing? What for?
“Haha, I will know the truth very soon.” Carol said before asking, “Hey, have you finished checking my site?”
I resumed checking her site and at one point I opened a video of her dancing. She was wearing just a bra and a red G string in that video. She began it in a sitting position by slowly and smoothly caressing her cheeks, then her boobs taking time to raise them a little before caressing her big thighs. She then began rolling sensually on the white carpet she was sitting on and simulating some wavy motions twisting and gyrating her hips slowly, methodically and provocatively all the time licking her own lips. As the music tempo rose, she assumed squatting position and began wiggling her hips as if balancing on top of some invisible chair, she then bent her back so much you would think she was boneless before making a sudden movement to stand straight facing away from the camera. Music tempo increased and with it her hips gyration got wilder until she was literally shaking her buttocks rhythm to the song like how leaves would shake in a storm; so fast, so swift and so provocatively. 
She then twisted her upper body such that her breasts were visible well folded inside her bra and with one sudden motion, she let go off her bra and it flew in the air before landing on the carpet while she simultaneously turned away from the camera leaving me guessing but unable to see her nipples which she was caressing while wiggling and gyrating her hips slower than before. She then held her g string, pulled it so hard until her buttocks protruded sideways.
“Tony! Damn! Stop it don’t watch that video to the end.” Carol told me bringing back to my senses but already my dick was hard and pushing my trousers upwards. Damn! This little girl was super sexy and her moves could make a man crazy.
“Why did you make that video?” I asked Carol.
“It was a short commercial I was doing to advertise some carpets for that company and I thought making that video would sell. However, upon watching it myself to the end, I decided not to give it to them and I kept it. Instead, I did another when fully dressed but it is not here with me.” Carol said sounding honest.
Carol rose from her chair to pick a file which was placed on top of our office cabinet but she soon realized she was too short could not get it. She looked at me and begged, ‘Please help, I cannot reach the top. Short people have problems.”
I hesitated since my dick had not cooled down. Carol looked at me once more. I adjusted my trouser a little bit and stood up. I got the file and gave it to her and as soon as I gave her she burst out laughing.
“What is funny?” I asked joining her with laughter. She looked down shyly and told me, “Sorry. Oh! Dear, don’t watch any video there anymore. Unless you are with your sweetheart Sally otherwise you will mess.”
At the mention of Sally, my heart skipped a bit. 
“Tony, let me ask you a question.” Carol said looking at me once more.
“Ask.” I told her.
“Is it possible for a man to remain faithful to one lady for life?” Carol asked in a soft voice.
“Yes. Why do you ask?” I implored Carol genuinely wondering what she was driving at.
Carol briefly looked at me and said, Ahhh, nothing.” The way she pronounced it I could tell she wished to say more but chose not to.
I winded up checking all the security features in her website before making some recommendations. The website however was very beautiful and professionally done. Clearly, Carol was good at her work.
“I should reward you for your professional advice, Tony.” Carol joked.
“Sure, you should. I am paid by my work.” I said before laughing at the end.
=======
My phone rang and upon looking at it, it was Sally calling.
“Hi my dear,” I picked it and answered it immediately. 
“Hi honey, how are you doing? I wanted to inform you that I got a volunteer job at a certain micro finance here and am doing well. Just missing you so much.” Sally said.
Carol stood up, made a gesture that she was going outside and left the office.
“I also miss you dearly, in fact I wish that you come to visit me this weekend if you can. I will facilitate you with bus fare.” I told Sally, hoping she would sense how sexually starved I was feeling and how much I was missing to hold her.
“It is not possible sweetie, I am so busy here helping my parents with some tasks. I shall let you know when I shall get time but not this weekend.” Sally said.
I remained silent for a while before saying, “Ok.”
“Are you annoyed with me?” Sally asked.
“Ah, no, no problem. I will wait for you but I really wish you came.” When I spoke, I pitied myself. To be honest, there were so many temptations surrounding me and despite my spirit not willing to, my flesh was feeling so weak. Why couldn’t Sally understand that for once?
“I will call you in the evening we shall talk more.” Sally said before blowing a kiss over the mouth piece and saying, “Nice day honey.” I replied similarly.
When Carol came back I asked her why she left and she casually said, “it was a private conversation so I just excused myself so that you can talk freely with your darling. I do not want to listen to your conversation and feel jealous.”
“Why were you asking if a man is able to remain faithful to one lady?” I insisted on knowing.
Carol looked at me briefly and said, “It makes a lady feel so loved, so honored and respected knowing that she has a faithful man who she can trust. However, nowadays men are not to be trusted and that is why I just rather be single.” She said with some twinge in her voice. I did not ask her any more questions.
One thing I liked about Carol she was always so honest and it was apparent that working with her was enjoyable too. I also enjoyed her company at office. Despite her behaving like a socialite, it was evident that she was more mature than I had thought. 
“But Tony you are a nice man. I can feel it in you and I must say, Sally is very lucky to have you.” Carol’s statement sounded more of a complement.
“Thank you, you too are a nice lady, Carol.” I told her and as soon as I said that, she straightened herself, looked at me with a bright face and charming smile and said, “Oh! Thank you!”
>>>To be continued>>>
As narrated by Dr. Love, Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop