THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 22


THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 22
Time flew, and it was getting dark. Sally volunteered to prepare supper as I took that time to repair my home desktop which kept on crashing every time for unknown reasons. In the background, a bongo movie by the name “my sweet love” was playing, a movie which was Sally’s suggestion as she said it uplifts her moods whenever she is feeling low.
-----------------
Outside, there were some light showers and it was extremely cold; I was almost shivering. The wind was gently blowing and the hum of trees outside was like a lullaby I was beginning to feel sleepy. After supper, we took turns bathing and immediately I emerged from bathroom I was met by sweet aroma of Nescafe coffee with ginger that Sally had prepared for us before we go to sleep. 
On the TV, the movie was getting so romantic with people kissing, hugging, petting and laughing now and then until I just felt a wave of desire sweep my body like some warm wind on a cold day. I glanced at where Sally was seated silently and that instant our eyes met. She smiled a bit and without uttering a word I covered the distance between us and rested my hands on her thighs as she leaned on my shoulders as if to take a nap. 
I grabbed her coffee and began feeding her like you would a baby. One of my hands rested on her breasts as I came to realize she did not have anything else on her apart from a thin lesso that made her body contours more pronounced. Her nipples were pressing in front of her chest, her hips were clearly visible. It felt so nice having her leaning on my chest. After we finished our Nescafe we began kissing not to let the warmth of the coffee go to waste as it still lingered on our lips. We began with shallow kisses before proceeding to deep French kisses. Her breathing became more labored and her heart rate rose as I could see her pulse beating on her neck. I held her and lifted her to sit on my thighs facing me, I gently held her by her waist and pulled her enough for her to rest on top of my crotch. Her crotch was very warm, tender and moist due to arousal.
As I passed my hands on her crotch I could feel she was really wet and so willing. She let out a prolonged moan as my fingers caressed and crisscrossed on her crotch. She would gyrate her hips from left to right slowly as if to match the rhythm of my fingers. My dick got harder by every passing moment until I felt like it was about to explode. She took it and gently began crisscrossing her wet slit with it, top to bottom, side to side all along letting out loud moans of pleasure. Despite the weather being too cold, I realized we were both beginning to perspire. 
Sally eased herself so as to get more upright, and with that I got a good chance of sampling her now erect boobs as I began sucking her nipples which were now so hard. I would take turns to suck them and then run them all over my face; it felt so nice feeling her nipples caressing my face: my lips, my nose, my eyes, my cheeks etc. I would also rise to kiss her neck as she too took turns to kiss my neck and give me gentle love bites all over my shoulders. 
Holding her by her bums, I pulled her firmly towards me and directed my erect dick to slide into her waiting honey pot. It felt so nice being received in a very warm love den as she let out a prolonged loud moan while twisting her neck to face skyward as she held my head tightly. She pushed herself until my johnnie was all the way inside her. She rested for a while then she began grinding herself on my crotch so hard until I could feel like she wants to crush me. Her erect cl!t*ris was pressing against my pubis so hard, and she seemed to really enjoy that. I could feel myself so deep inside her as if I was about to get into her with all my body. As she began to ride on top of my, I aided her motions by holding her bums and with my hands I gave her enough support to enable her to keep pace with her rhythm and speed. I slowly eased my hand to touch her crotch and that instant it is like I pressed a button; Sally suddenly got wild, began riding me with so much force I feared she will break my johnnie. I was getting afraid since as much as I tried to slow her down, she was so powerful for me to control her more so with her being on top and seemingly completely in control. 
At this time, tears were flowing from her eyes and she was crying, she was also talking incoherently and so loud I guess someone passing outside our gate would probably hear her. Then she let go off my shoulders and she began falling. I realized I had to act fast or else she will bang her head on the floor and it might be fatal. I that instantly let go her bums and rushed to hold her and support her from her back, but since she was already almost falling, I found myself standing up instantly to support her and that instant my dick slipped out of her honey pot. I staggered with her, trying to balance her until we landed on top of my 3-seater coach where she lie facing upwards, legs wide apart and her crotch with some mild hair revealing a golden triangle that made me feel a gush of pleasure and desire flow all over my body just watching and admiring it. Her tits also facing the ceiling did not make it any easy for me.
That is when I realized she was about to climax when she let go off my shoulders and despite the fact that my dick had slipped off her honey pot that did not stop her from getting more frenzied, she continued to coil and wiggle, to let out moans and cries as she lay on the coach. That is when I also realized I could not hold it anymore, I was also getting to the point of no return and I realized if I do not act fast, am going to shoot right on top of my carpet. I quickly eased myself and aimed for her honey pot. Even before I repenetrated, the first orgasmic wave splashed her pubis with seminal fluids and before the rest could explode from deep within me, I was ball deep inside her. We both reached the crescendo of our pleasure together. I could feel her honey pot rhythmically sucking my johnnie as I let go and felt as if my whole body was exploding into pieces. I do not know how long that lasted but all I remember, by the time we were finishing, we were no longer on the coach but on top of my carpet and worse, my thermos flask that Sally had used to bring coffee to the table was lying on the floor completely shattered such that some silvery pieces were lying on top of the carpet.
-----------------------------
“Sweetie am sorry I caused this, I broke your flask, I ……” Sally was talking.
“Shsss, listen, am trying to listen to something”, I told her.
Sally looked startled and looked at me. “What are you listening at?” Sally asked.
“I am listening at the rhythm of your heart as it tell me ‘I love you’. Can’t you hear it?” I told Sally, gently pulling her so that we returned to the coach and covered ourselves with her lesso. We cuddled tightly and as she smiled silently looking at nothing in particular. My gesture seemed silently tell her, “You are forgiven” and I just don’t know if I spoke those words or she read them from my heart as she just murmured, “Thank you honey, that is why I love you”.
Realizing that we could sleep on the coach, I stood up, collected the pieces of the broken thermos flask and threw them in the dust bin. I then lifted Sally and carried her all the way to my bedroom, threw her under the blankets and covered her completely before switching off the lights and burying myself under the blankets too. It was as if she fell asleep like how you would switch off a light bulb; on turning to tell her good night, I realized she was sound asleep she could not even hear me.
>>To be continued>>
As Narrated by Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop