THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 133

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 133

The day that Venessa reported to work, it was apparent that she was more professional that I had thought. She reported wearing like a business executive and I could not just imagine she was the girl who was offering me sex the other day in order to give her a job. It just did not make sense why such a highly qualified person would trade herself for favors. Her navy blue full suit with a trouser that fitted perfectly on her physique and a white shirt made her command respect with everyone.
She was also a talkative, sociable and likeable person who was easy to mingle with. It was just unique how she greeted everyone with a “hi.” While waving her left hand in the air with a charming smile, not really offering to greet someone with her hand.
Letisha was given the duty to take her to all offices to introduce Venessa. Venessa has a way with mingling with everyone including cracking a joke or two with everyone.
When she was finally brought to be introduced to my office, I told her, “Once you are taken through all offices please come back to my office for a while.”
“Thank you, sir. I will.” She told me with a charming smile.
Within minutes she was back to my office. She sat down in the char facing me and folded her hands in a humble manner.
“Venessa, welcome to our company. I want you to feel like you are one of us fully. In case you need any assistance always feel free to come to me. In case you have any questions, you can ask. Everyone here is friendly and with time all will like you so much.” I told her smiling.
“Aw! Thank you so much, Mr. Tony, pleasure to meet you too. Looking forward to working with you.” Venessa said with a simple smile.
“Is there anything in particular that you would with to know about us?” I asked her.
“Oh! Not for now, thank you. May be later. I really appreciate your gesture and kindness.” She told me.
After we had talked for about 20 minutes, I told her to go to her new work station.
=======
“The new accountant is so smart. She knows her work.” Sally told me in the afternoon as we met in her office. She was going through a report generated by Venessa.
That kept me wondering why she would want to use her body to secure a job which she really knew she was qualified for. It just didn’t make sense at all.
“Yes, she is smart.” I told Sally.
“When do we get to have a welcoming party for her?” Sally asked me smiling.
“Obviously this coming Friday is the best. I also wish to dance a little and forget so many things.” I told Sally. She looked at me for a while.
“Are you still sad about the death of your friend?” She asked me.
I did not know what to answer that immediate. I was still really sad about Reginah, and also made wishing I would do something about it.
“Some things are really beyond our control, I wish I would forget about it so fast.” I told Sally.
“I wonder why people kill each other.” Sally said looking at her laptop screen.
We however switched to talking more about or job at the moment and that seemed to distract me a little.
On my way back to my office, I met Collins at the corridor going to Irene’s office. He stopped me.
“Hey, dude! We got a new nice ass in the block and you are still loitering in the corridors?! You should be trying your luck since if I get her, she will forget the day she was born. I will spank that little ass until it shakes like reeds in a thunderstorm.” Collins said and ended with a laugh.
I laughed too.
“Collins, is there any particular moment of your life you never think about sex?” I asked him. He looked at me.
“As long as I have a penis that can erect, I am going to use it given chance.” He said as a matter of fact.
“So, you wish to try your luck with Venessa?” I asked him.
“I really don’t know. There is something odd with this lady. She seems too nice.” Collins said.
“What is that supposed to mean?” I asked him.
“Maybe she is a cheap whore who distributes her pussy all over the place, I may be wrong!” Collins said.
That instant, Carol who was coming to my office overheard the conversation.
“Oh! Guys, don’t tell me you are already plotting how to get into her pussy. She is still so new give her time!” Carol said with a smile.
“The problem with you ladies, when men come swiftly you say we are bad, but when we take too much time you think we are naïve. I would rather be called a bad boy than be seen as naïve by women. “Collins said with a wide smile.
As Carol was about to talk, Collins told her, “Carol, it is a long time since I hugged you, come baby come!” Collins told Carol. That instant, the two embraced each other, held each other for sometime before releasing each other. I just stood there watching.
“I really missed that hug!” Carol said as Collins proceeded to go to Irene’s office.
“Ok, what brings you to my office?” I asked Carol as she came and sat down.
She looked at me for sometime smiling. I did not get the meaning of that gesture. I just waited for her to talk.
“I cannot seem to get the procedure of configuring the new router and nanostations. Please come and help me.” She said.
“Oh! I thought you were good in networking.” I told her.
“Yes, but within LAN, I have never configured WAN gadgets.” Carol told me.
“All right, lead the way.” I told her. I followed her down the corridor to the server room where the two gadgets were located.
“Come, I will show you what is done.” I told her as I took the laptop that was there, connecting it to the router to access its control panel web interface.
Carol stood behind me on a chair, so close such that her breasts were resting on my shoulders and I did not know if that was deliberate or not. She continued to nod, ask questions and inch closer to the screen to see the steps, all the while, her breasts pushing on my shoulders in an arousing manner making me have sexual feelings which I did not have in a long time. Slowly by slowly, as she was responding to me, she began moving left to right brushing her breasts against my upper shoulder line. I did not know whether to let her be or to tell her to stop it since I did not know whether she was aware of it all the time.
“Have you gotten the process?” I asked her turning to look into her eyes. When our eyes met, I noticed her pupils were dilated and her eyes were red. I could read sexual desire in her eyes. It startled me.
“Carol, are you, all right?” I asked her.
“Tony, sorry to let you know. I am not all right. I am so sexually starved and I do not have anyone to fuck me. I really don’t know what to do. I think I will just get a sex toy and be helping myself.” Carol said in a sorrowful tone.
I was at a loss how to help her. Carol was the type of a person who could tell me anything about herself and I was not surprised by having her tell me that.
“Carol, I think at this point in time, I will advice you to get a dildo for yourself. Do not buy a vibrator since its sexual power is beyond that of a human. Once you get used to it, you won’t get a man who can satisfy you.” I told Carol.
“I was thinking of a vibrator.” Carol told me smiling sheepishly.
“Oh! No! Carol, go for a dildo. Vibrator will fuck you beyond human capacity and it will confuse your senses. At least a dildo you can control it. Vibrator will be too powerful.” I told her. She smiled shyly and suddenly faced away from me.
“Where do you know where I can get a good dildo?” Carol asked.
“Well, they are not sold openly. But you can order one for yourself and get it delivered as a parcel. I mean, it is better than getting a man who does not fancy you.” I told her.
“I don’t figure out fucking myself with it.” She told me and gasped.
“It is like masturbating, just at your own pace until your sexual tension is released.” I told her.
She looked at me for a while.
“Tony, I want to ask something crazy.” She suddenly said.
“Ask…” I told Carol, unsure what to expect from her this time.
She looked at me as if weighing what to tell me. She breathed in heavily and asked, “Tony, can’t you wear a condom and fuck me nicely?” She asked.
I suddenly froze and stopped what I was doing. I felt my heart racing. I felt suddenly hot. I could not imagine fucking an HIV positive woman knowingly. Before I even answered she continued, “Tony, I know it is too much to ask considering my status but feel free to tell me yes or no. I will understand.”
“I really don’t know what to tell you. Do you really think condoms prevents HIV transmission like for real?” I asked her.
“Yes, they work. I had a boyfriend. He was HIV negative and I was positive. We used condoms all through and I never infected him.” She told me.
“Did he know you are HIV positive?” I asked her.
“Yes. I told him I am positive. He did not believe me. So, we went for VCT and he believed. But he told me I am too beautiful to be left like that so we pushed on for about 7 months before breaking up. We broke up because he insisted he want to fuck me without a condom and I did not want to infect him knowingly so I simply began avoiding him until he gave up on me.” Carol as so candid and open.
“Carol, let me be open with you. I do not have the courage to do that. However, give me some time I shall come back to you with an answer.” I told her. She looked at me for a while. I expected her to be sad but surprisingly she was smiling.
“Carol, you are such a strong woman.” I told her. That instant, she came to where I was seated and gave me a hug and since she was short, she just had to bend a little to hug me.
“I really miss a man.” She told me as soon as she released me. I looked into her eyes wishing there was a way I could help but I did not want to assume I could fuck her with a condom. I wondered whether I would have such courage.
“I hope you have gotten the procedure.” I told her.
“I will try and once I am stuck, I will let you know. Thank you, Tony.” Carol told me moving to sit where I had sat as I stood to leave.
“All right. See you later.” I told her. She smiled and concentrated with the task ahead of her.
=======
Just as we were about to leave in the evening, Sally called me into her office.
“My dear, is it possible for you to find out more about Venessa? As in the schools she went, the college she went, etc. She is just too smart for an accountant.” Sally told me.
“Hmm, what makes you think so?” I asked her.
“Well, my instincts. I may be wrong. But try to do it. But do not use unorthodox means. You know what I mean.” Sally told me smiling. I laughed lightly.
“Do you know that you are so funny?” I asked Sally. She laughed even harder.
“I know you well. Beautiful ladies fall for you so easily so, do not cross that boundary but do my assignment. Promise me you won’t fail me, darling…” Sally told me smiling.
“I promise, your highness, Queen Sally.” I told Sally. As if she was waiting for that answer, she jumped from her seat and came running to where I was sitting with her hands stretched. She lifted me from my chair and gave me a hug. I hugged her in return.
“That hug is not enough.” She told me. I looked into her wall clock. It was around 6 pm.
“Stop looking into the watch, I am not in a hurry to leave.” Sally told me. She suddenly pressed the door remote and it locked shut. Then she took my hands and led me to the inner room where there was a small bed and pushed me onto the bed. She began to kiss me as she sat on top of me. Suddenly, she undid my trouser zip and went for my penis, began to caress it until it got erect. She took it into her labia majora under her under pant and began to press herself with my penis moaning softly while at it. I undid my trousers so that I could remain with my boxer alone. I carefully pushed her under pant aside and that instant felt her honey pot and behold, she was all wet with desire.
I could not wait anymore. I just pushed her towards me, aimed at her pussy and shoved my erect dick into her warm, wet honey pot. She moaned that instant and pushed herself onto me so that all my penis went deep into her honey pot. She held me by my shoulders and began to ride on me slowly and nicely making me feel hot all over. She continued to increase her speed and tempo. Slowly, I began to caress her clitoris as she rode me. She also would intermittently kiss my lips, make some moaning sounds and caress my back and my neck while at it. She began kissing my neck and licking my ear lobes making me feel ecstatic.
She kept rolling on me riding my dick, arching he back, back and forth sometimes pressing her nipples against my chest until I felt like I was crushing her breasts.
“Oh! Honey, you make me feel like a queen, I really love you!” Sally suddenly said and then kissed me so hard such that I could not respond to her statement. She pushed herself against me until her clitoris was resting on my pubis and that instant she began trembling, rocking her head back and forth and shaking her legs side to side as if wanting to float in the air. Her honey pot began to make sucking motions and involuntary spasms and suddenly got wet; she moaned loudly and crossed her eyes while pushing herself onto me. In a moment, she had her orgasm and held onto me so strongly as if wanting to get inside my body.
Those vaginal spasms really stimulated me and I could not hold myself anymore. I let go and exploded into her with so much force I felt like I wanted to stand up with her. My penis kept convulsing as every drop of my semen got pumped deep into her vagina. I felt a sudden heat rash all over my body.
We rested for a few minutes and stood up to clean up.
“Damn! Did you spill a cup of semen inside me? It is trickling all over my legs as I stand up!” Sally told me smiling shyly as she used some tissue paper to wipe herself.
“A healthy man should ejaculate so much such that when you stand up, it continues to spill. How else will you know a man was inside you?” I asked her and laughed a little. She laughed too and gave me a gentle slap on my back.
“You are so crazy; do you know that?” She asked me and gave me another slap.
“No, I am just…your darling.” I told her and smiled at her.
“Hmm, stop it!” She said as she adjusted her clothes and sprayed herself a little with her perfume. She suddenly aimed at me and sprayed my coat.
“Oh! You really make me feel like a man!” I told Sally.
“Of course, it is my duty to make you feel like a man. If I do not make you feel like a man, am sure another woman will be so willing to do so.” Sally told me, came over to me and kissed me. I caressed her buttocks as I gently pulled her towards the door so that we would go home. I felt so relaxed, so relieved and stronger than ever. It was like making love to her that evening renewed me.
We checked to make sure no one else was behind before leaving for home.
»>To be continued»>
As narrated by Dr. Lov

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop