THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 124

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 124
But the call continued to trouble me even as I went home.
========
Agatha wasn’t feeling well and Sally assisted her in everything as she rested on table room with our little boy.
“Honey, I have never wanted a long-distance relationship.” I told Sally. I was in the kitchen with her cooking.
“But we have to do it for our future sake and it is not like we are going to be apart forever.” Sally told me. We discussed a lot about it and eventually came to an agreement that we shall be visiting each other often as possible.
========
After supper, and after the baby was put to sleep I suddenly told Sally, “Come over, I want to treat you like my baby today.”
“Hmm, what do you want to do with me?” Sally asked as I took her by her hand and led her to our bedroom.
Everyone was asleep.
The baby turned once and continued to sleep.
“Wait for me here.” I told Sally and went to the bathroom. I heated the water in our small Jacuzzi inside the bathroom to warm temperature, took some candles and lit them besides the jacuzzi, scented candles that were crimson in color. I took some soft washcloth and prepared them, took some coconut oil and sprinked some to the water and warmed the rest.
“Honey, what are you doing inside there?” Sally asked.
“Come and see what I am doing, no wait, let me come for you.” I told Sally.
I went to bedroom and found her seated on the edge of the bed with her bathrobe, scrolling on her phone.
Once I sat near her, I told her, “I want you to shut your eyes and let me lead you.”
Sally smiled and just did as I told her.
“Are they shut?” I teased her with my hands just to be sure she was not seeing. I even kissed her and her response was that like she did not expect that kiss.
“Ok, step by step, come with me.” I told Sally as I took her by her waist and led her to bathroom.
“Ok, lift your leg, slowly…” I told her as we got near the Jacuzzi.
“My dear, I do not want to hit myself on something.” Sally said sounding anxious.
“I have cleared the way for you, don’t worry.” I told her as I led her leg towards stepping inside the warm water.
Immediately her leg touched the water, she shivered in anticipation. She lowered her leg until she was stepping on the big porcelain bowl. I removed her bathrobe and left her suddenly naked.
Slowly and carefully, I lowered Sally on the warm water until she was submerged save for her head only. She opened her eyes and the surprise on her eyes were genuine.
“I did not tell you to open your eyes!” I told her.
“Oh! I thought I have arrived to the destination. Wow, how did you do this within such a short time?” Sally asked.
“I had prepared it.” I told Sally.
I took some soap and applied to the washcloth that I had.
“Today am the one washing you, relax.” I told Sally as I began to smoothly smear soap on her body; she smiled.
“All right, let me see how you would do it. In fact, today I was so tired I just wanted this.” Sally told me looking at me.
“Yes, I noticed you were tired, now relax let me do it on your behalf.” I told Sally.
I applied some soap on her breasts and she could not relax since was tickling her.
“Oh! My dear…you are tickling me, easy now.” Sally said and laughed softly.
“Easy on what? Let me wash you, relax.” But as it told her that, I continued to jokingly tease her with soap, pouring some water on her shoulders, her back and smoothly going through her body with the soft washcloth as I washed her gently like she was something delicate.
When I came to her vagina, I touched the vulvas and she looked at me.
“Will you allow me wash my honey pot?” I asked her. She laughed.
She folded her legs jokingly as to hide it but I told her, “Come on, give me access…” She smiled and teased me, “Seek for the access rights…”
I caressed her thighs while we were under water and slowly and gently she parted her legs.
I did not wash the inside of her vagina since I knew that would not be right, but with the soft wash cloth, with plain warm water, I gently cleaned her vulvas, lifted her clitoral hood and cleaned the sides of the clitoris slowly and gently; Sally held my hands and kept smiling shyly at me.
“Gosh! I now know if I got sick, someone will take care of me like a baby.” Sally said.
“Yes, you are my queen and so you deserve to be treated as such.” I told Sally.
I continued washing her thighs, legs and all along she was laughing jokingly since she was feeling like she was being tickled.
“It is my turn to wash you now.” Sally told me.
She began washing me and I kept joking while at it such that she was unable to wash me as she was laughing so hard.
“Gosh! Stop laughing now! You will wake everyone up!” I kept telling her.
But I kept making faces and doing funny jokes until she was unable to wash me properly.
When she came to my penis, she handled it like it can just fall off. She washed it slowly and gently as if admiring it.
Nothing felt sweeter than when she was pouring some warm water on my flaccid penis using the wash cloth, and pouring some on my balls. I felt tickled.
She washed me all over the body and rinsed me with clean warm water.
After, as I was standing up, she gave me a soft slap on my buttocks.
“I love your butt, it has a nice shape too. I love touching them also.” Sally suddenly told me. She had never told me that.
“Really? I thought women do not care about men’s butt.” I was willing to hear more.
“Yes, we ladies also admire men with nice butt.” Sally said and shied away.
“tell me more…” I urged her.
“A nice shaped butt, we hate big butts, we love firm butt that which when I push when you are fucking me I feel I am pushing a real man into my pussy. Also, when I spank it when you are fucking me it makes me feel am being fucked by a real man. I would hate a man with big buttocks, fat men for that matter it would make me feel like am being a lesbian.” Sally sand and laughed a little.
I laughed too.
“Damn! I have never thought women also have some interest in the butt; now I know.” I told Sally.
“So, let me finish up with you.” Sally told me and continued to dry me with a smooth towel but immediately she finished, she took my penis while still flaccid and began to suck it while I was still standing there.
She sucked it until it got half erect and held me by it and said, “Follow me…” She pulled me gently by my penis until I followed her to our bedroom.
We continued to joke with each other while we concentrated on each other’s butt so much. It was like Sally just got some newness in my butt the way she kept caressing it.
After sometimes, we just buried each other into the blankets and began feeling like sleeping.
“Honey, good night.” Sally was the first to say.
“Good night.” I kissed her lips and we embraced; and slept.
=========
I was not feeling like waking up the following day since the morning was cold but I forced myself to wake up and prepare to go for work.
Sally prepared for me a nice navy-blue suit and tie that made me look like a business executive as she also wore her long slim blue dress that nearly touched the ground she was walking on making her look like a peacock that morning since the dress widened towards her legs.
We arrived at work a little past 8 am and met Collins and Kiptoo standing together talking in hushed tones. They seemed startled to see us.
Immediately I got out of the car, I greeted them and asked, “Anything the matter guy?”
They looked into each other’s eyes briefly and then Kiptoo told me, “Can we meet in your office sir?”
“Fine, follow me.” I told him.
Immediately we sat, Kiptoo told me, “Sir, some men were here looking for you. From the look of things, they are up to no good. They promised to come back. So am just telling you so that you can take the necessary precaution.”
I felt alarmed. Who could be hunting me? A threatening call, someone looking for me? That did not sound good.
I dismissed Kiptoo and immediately called Reginah.
=======
Reginah told me to meet her immediately I explained to her the details.
“That sounds odd. How do the men look like?” Reginah asked. I remembered I did not know how they looked like and did not ask Kiptoo.
I recorded a full police statement with Reginah under the OB book and gave her the details of the call I had gotten the previous day. I felt worried for the first time in my life.
“Who could be hunting for you?” Reginah asked me.
“I really do not know.” I told her.
“Have you been fucking people’s wives?” Reginah suddenly asked. The question caught me by surprise.
“No.” I told her.
“Don’t lie to me.” Reginah insisted.
“I am not lying to you.” I told her.
“Listen, my boy. This is not a joke. If you have, tell me which woman you have fucked and I will be able to zero out on.” Reginah was firm with her statement.
“All right, I fucked one woman who is married. She is a colleague at work but she told me her husband is abroad.” I told her.
She looked at me keenly, and then laughed.
“What is funny?” I asked Reginah.
“Nothing. But I must warn you fucking people’s wives is dangerous. You would rather fuck a single mother or a single girl but someone’s wife is like signing a death warrant. Watch out. But I will help you where need be.” Reginah told me.
“What makes you so sure that it could be her husband behind this?” I asked.
“Not so sure, but that usually happens.” Reginah told me.
“Hey, Reginah, I have to go. You told me you had a surprise for me, which is it?” I asked Reginah.
“Oh! Yah. Come with me to my house.” Reginah told me.
After reassuring me we won’t take too much time, we went to her place. I drove.
Upon reaching to her place, she served me with some water melon juice as she went to her bedroom. As I was drinking, she came out and stood in front of me seductively.
“Oh! Come on. Reginah, I can come some other time.” I told her.
But before I even said anything more, she crossed to where I sat and immediately sat on my lap. She felt hot.
She took my hand and placed it on her breasts and began to caress herself on the nipples. I picked it up and began caressing her as she caressed my back with her other hand. She leaned herself on me as she sat on my laps.
Reginah had a way of always being on top of her game. She began making silent moaning sounds to provoke me even further but I knew she was doing it deliberately. She began caressing my chin and suddenly turned to face me. Slowly, she lowered her head until our lips met and we began kissing. We kissed for almost 3 minutes until I was feeling hot and aroused. My penis was already erect.
Reginah caressed my penis under my trousers and petted with it for sometimes.
Suddenly, she lifted herself to stand and smiled.
“I knew you can never resist me.” Reginah said smiling.
“Is this the surprise?” I asked her. I was getting impatient.
“No, wait.” She went to her bedroom after saying so and came out with something. Whatever it was, it was perfectly wrapped like a gift.
“Here, take this, unwrap it please.” Reginah told me.
I took whatever it was from her hand and began to slowly unwrap it.
What I saw genuinely took me by surprise.
In front of me was a nice very shiny grey suit complete with a tie, a shirt, socks and even shinny black shoes and a leather belt. Also inside were a pair of boxers, 5 of them of different colors and texture.
“I want you to feel like a man.” Reginah told me.
“Damn! How did you even know my size?” I asked her.
“Come on! How can I fail to know the size of someone I love?” Reginah asked me smiling. The word love struck me.
“Thank you!” I told her, completely dumbfounded and at a loss what to even tell her.
“You are such an important friend to me, Anthony.” Reginah said, calling me by my full name for the first time since we got to know each other.

“You have been with me through so many things, you have made me feel like a woman, you have made me feel proud of my skin. I owe you a lot in this life. You are such a great friend to me. That is a token of our friendship, please receive it as it is. I wish to give you more and more, but for now, that was what I saw best.” Reginah told me.
She crossed over to where I was standing and gave me a tight, long hug. So tight it felt like she was going to press me to get into her body.
I felt a strange feeling towards her, not lust anymore, but love. I never knew she valued me that much.
I kissed her back.
“Now, I want you to go. Come later when you have more time to spend with me. Go back to your work and your wife.” Reginah told me.
“Thank you, Reginah. You always come to me when I need you most.” I told her, she smiled.
“What about when you need me least?” She asked jokingly. I was about to talk when my phone rang with a new number.
I received it. It was Kiptoo calling me.
“Sir, the men are here again.” He told me. I felt stale.
“All right I am coming.” I told him and hung up.
“Reginah, some strange men are trailing me and now they are outside my workplace gate waiting for me.” I told Reginah and immediately she picked her cell phone and called some officers to come to her place immediately.
3 officers came.
They were given instructions to follow me discreetly behind my car with a car, and they were told to pick a car that no one would easily suspect.
“Treat it as top priority, I do not want any harm to come to our undercover agent.” Reginah told the men, looked at me and smiled.
========
The police trailed behind me from a distance. I drive silently and I was alone inside my car. I was feeling so anxious and afraid. I felt this was not going to end well.
I was negotiating the second last corner of the streets in order to round towards my workplace when suddenly a grey range rover drove past me top speed, did a U turn right in the middle of the road almost flipping over and headed towards me head on. I swerved away from it and hit an electric post so hard with my car such that the impact cracked my windscreen. The airbags shielded me from the impact.
Even before I could come out of the car, some men were on their way towards my car. But immediately, the police men got busy and came out with guns drawn. I heard 3 loud bangs and two guys fell on the ground. A third guy turned to ran away but one police man gave chase.
Everything happened so fast.
=======
The guys were shot dead and one was arrested. I did not go back to my office but headed back to the police station to record a statement on that as my car got towed to a garage for repairs.
However, as I was seated with Reginah at the station, Kiptoo called me again.
“Sir, the men are here still waiting for you.”
I felt suddenly hot and puzzled.
»To be continued»
As narrated by Dr. Love.
[2:13:12 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop