GOOD GIRL, BAD GIRL "THE STORY OF A RUNS GIRL" (EPISODE 9)

GOOD GIRL, BAD GIRL "THE STORY OF A RUNS GIRL" (EPISODE 9)


Everyone stood in awe admiring spectacle on the dark shores of the night.
It was a magnificent sight.
"I never knew Eko had this beautiful sight." Omote said.
"well, as you can see? it's adorable." Roland whispered.
Isioma and her boyfriend's boisterous laughter echoed from where they stood, just by the waterside.
"I bless this day, because I have found the love of my life." Roland said, as he pulled Omote to himself. She stiffened in his arms, averted her face when his lips tried to find hers again.
"Don't you want to kiss me." His deep voice rumbled.
Omote nodded.
"please kiss me." He hugged Omote to himself. He was surprised that she couldn't feel his stare. He was unable to remove his eyes from her. Omote's beauty had stalked his eyes, and all he wanted was to have her to himself all through the night.
Roland's phone rang and he took it from his pocket immediately.
"Excuse me." He said and placed the phone to his ears.
"Hello mom?" he said. He gasped slightly and the smile on his face disappeared within a microsecond. He hung the call and then narrowed his gaze to Omote.
"I have a meeting right now with my mom's company staffs. I will see you unfailingly tomorrow." He said hurriedly and grabbed out some dollars from his wallet. He took Omote's clutch purse and puts in the money, clipped it close and hands it slowly to Omote.
"Take a cab." he said, and kissed Omote softly on the lips.
"See you tomorrow." She whispered.
Omote watched Roland as he walked boldly with his tall height towards Isioma.
"Emergency dear. I have a meeting." He said to Isioma. He shook hands with isioma's boyfriend, gave Isioma a light hug and walked away.
Isioma walked hurriedly to Omote, they couldn't wait for each other, they walked towards each other, smiling widely.
"Do you like him?" Isioma asked excitedly.
"He is so handsome."
"And rich too. He came to me and said he needed a serious babe, I said okay. I had to call you."
"How did you know him."
"He is my ex husband's business partner. He became my friend too afterwards.
His parents are very wealthy." Isioma said delightedly
"I like him sha. He seems like a cool guy."
"Roland is every woman's dream." Isioma said as her countenance changes.
"Olamide will be coming back next month ."
"Who is that?" Omote asked.
"My husband. He will back soon with his old wacky self."
"Old? How old?"
"He is 69. I married him because he gave me everything I wanted." Isioma said sadly.
"Olamide has girlfriends everywhere." She added.
Omote thought to herself, that Isioma and Olamide were birds of the same feathers. She was surprise that Isioma complained about her cheating husband too.
"I understand my dear. Sometimes money can be so powerful that, you do what you are not supposed to do. I no come this world to suffer o." Omote said.
The two women stood by the waterside to talk more about themselves. Omote still stood her grounds of not wanting a serious relationship with any man.
*********
On her way home that night, she opened her clutch purse slowly and peeped through the money Roland gave her.
She counted them in whispers. Her heart trembled.
"two thousand dollars?" she whispered, so that the taxi driver won't hear her. Her heart was filled with joy as she planned on opening a big shop for her sister on the Island.


CLICK HERE FOR NEXT EPISODE

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop