GOOD GIRL, BAD GIRL "THE STORY OF A RUNS GIRL" (EPISODE 5)

GOOD GIRL, BAD GIRL "THE STORY OF A RUNS GIRL" (EPISODE 5)


Omote nodded to the reggae music that was being played at the bar, while she sipped her red wine stylishly from the glass cup.
She had waited for Isioma for over thirty minutes at the Saints bar.
A car horn blew, and she turned her face to the window. A black, tinted range rover drove in. The lady inside wined down to get proper direction from the bar securities.
Omote was astounded to see that the lady who drove the black range rover was Isioma. Her mouth popped open as she stared in admiration.
"I am so sorry Omor, I had a busy day at the shop. Customers were trooping in and out." Isioma said, as she whistled at the bar girl.
"What do you do?" Omote asked anxiously.
"I own a Mac makeup studio on Victoria Island." Isioma said shrilly.
"Oh nice. I am thinking of a business to establish for my sister."
"Not for yourself?"
"No. My kind of business will need a lot of capital. I want to establish my sister and my mom first."
Isioma nodded slowly.
"What are you planning to do for yourself?" Isioma asked, skimming through the menu file.
" I want to own a perfumery, like a perfume shop."
"Designers perfumes?"
"Right."
Isioma finally turned to the waitress who had stood there for over two minutes, listening to their conversations.
"Get me two tots of orange vodka." She said briefly, while the girl walked away.
"Do you have children?" Omote asked.
"I have a son. He is in South Africa with my ex husband."
Omote became amazed. "you've been married before?"
"Five times in a short period of time." Isioma said.
Omote shook her head and smiled.
"They all cheated on me with other women."
Omote watched her lips as it was moving. The waiter appeared with a glass of vodka, Isioma carried it and gulped it down within a second.
"Get me another one." She said to the waiter.
"My first husband had three wives before we got married. His wives almost killed me, so I ran away. We got divorced four months later. I met my second husband, He was gay, and he was never planning to come out of it. And then I met my 3rd husband." She paused as the waiter arrived the second time with another shot of vodka. She took it and gently dropped it on the table this time.
"You can go." She said to the waiter. Then she continued, " my 3rd husband raped his sister to dead. She was just twelve. He was sentenced to life imprisonment. I divorced him before I relocated to Nigeria. He was the father of my son.
My 4th husband; After we got married, three women appeared from nowhere with different babies, they said he was already married to them. She paused and sipped the vodka a bit.
Omote's eyes widened as she listened attentively.
"And the fifth husband?" Omote broke the silence.
"He is my husband. He lives with his mistress in Scotland. He thinks I don't know, but I do."
Isioma said as she gulped down the vodka again.
Omote became startled. She stared at Isioma, at her long lashes, her long costume earrings, the thickness of her body. She was already imagining Isioma with all these men.


CLICK HERE FOR NEXT EPISODE

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop