GOOD GIRL, BAD GIRL "THE STORY OF A RUNS GIRL" (EPISODE 10)

GOOD GIRL, BAD GIRL "THE STORY OF A RUNS GIRL" (EPISODE 10)


Tega pressed her hands against her temples, wishing her head would stop hurting. At last, hunger induced her to eat an egg and a biscuit dripping with butter and jam. She was pouring her second cup of tea when Omote opened the door.
"Diwor." Omote greeted excitedly. Tega was surprised, she couldn't remember the last time her sister greeted her Diwor.
"Vrendo. You look happy." Tega said weakly.
"My sister! God bless Isioma. He introduced to me, one guy that says he is looking for a serious girl. you won't believe this guy gave me cool two thousand dollars." Omote said, coats of sweats all over her body. She jumped on the couch excited. Tega's headache disappeared. She dropped the remains of the biscuit on a saucer, and stared amazingly at her sister.
"Just today alone? He didn't sleep with you?" Omote smiled delightedly.
"He didn't even see my brazier."
"Oghene doooooh! Omote you are so lucky. I have never had a boyfriend that has dashed me common two thousand naira before." Tega said softly.
"That is because you are always forming love all the time." Tega frowned.
"It is not like you are always loving correct guys, you always bring home okada men and poor barbers. When they finally make it in life, they dump you and go after classy girls, what pains me most is that you have refused to be classy."
Omote said shrilly, as if she was waiting for a moment to tell Tega all what has been in her mind concerning her love life.
Tega looked Puzzled for a moment, and then her face eased into a grin. She was so angry that it took a moment to find her voice.
"I no be your mate. I take full one year senior you. No talk to me like that o." she said calmly.
Omote took out the dollars from her purse, counted it and handed half of it to Tega.
Tega's eye widened as she collects the money.
"Find a shop. I will send some money to mama tomorrow morning to find a shop in the village too. Have you thought of what to sell?"
Omote asked in a low tone. Tears fell out of Tega's eyes as she smiled at the same time.
"I know the money isn't enough. I will add more next month."
Tega's headache disappeared, she became speechless and astonished.
She looked into Omote's eyes, and saw genuine concern reflected there.
"Thank you." She said tearily. She counted the money over and over again, and said thank you uncountable times. Omote rolled her eyes and Tega gave a deep laugh.
"My naughty sister." She said and threw the small pillow on her.
"May God bless you for me." She said again politely. Her words were for Omote, but her gaze was excitedly on the money in her hands.


CLICK HERE FOR NEXT EPISODE

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop