THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 122

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 122

I was so surprised to see Sally come in. My imagination was, should I have fucked Loveynna, I could have been caught that instant! Damn!
Sally stood at the door smiling.
“Wow! You frightened me! I thought a ghost was pushing the door, how did you do this? I mean, pushing the door without touching it?” I asked Sally.
She laughed.
“I used my spirit.” She laughed harder.
“Come on, be serious tell me!” I implored her. She took out a remote.
I looked at my remote and noticed it was not where I used to keep it. She had used my door remote to open it.
“What are you still doing here this late?” Sally asked me coming to hug me.
“I was doing some work and now want to go home.” I told Sally.
“Fine, close let us go. I had forgotten something in my office and came looking for it and realized your office was still open.” She said without saying how she came to be with my remote.
I locked my office and accompanied her to my office. I noticed she too had changed to home attire an indication she had already gone home.
I followed her silently to the inner office where there was a nice small bed and a bathroom. As she went through the cabinets looking for what I did not know, her slit on her long dress showed her inner left thigh making me instantly desire to caress her.
“I kept it right here…” She said.
“What are you looking at?” I asked Sally.
“I bought a new purse, but I cannot remember where exactly I placed it.” Sally told me going through the cabinets. It was when she was bending to unlock the lowest cabinet when I moved close to her and held her waist as she bent. She smiled.
“Oh! Dear, instead of assisting me to search for it you are here holding me?” Sally asked.



“Yes, I will help you.” I told her and began to caress her thighs. She continued with the search as I softly caressed her thighs, waist and abdomen. I could follow her across the room holding onto her jokingly. I tickled her and she laughed.
“Honey, you are not helping me, ooh!” Sally said pulling herself away from me. I chased after her as she raced across the office.
I held her once more, “Come here! Am going to eat you fresh and raw right here!” I told her. She suddenly looked at me.
“Really? At this hour? We are getting late!” Sally protested and made to go for the door. I reached for her and pulled her harder towards me.
“Honey, stop it! Let us go home.” Sally resisted but I began kissing her neck and she moaned silently.
“I am going to punish you for making decision without me!” I teased her and before she talked I kissed her lips softly covering them with mine. She pushed me away but I held her strongly against my body.
I began caressing her breasts with one hand as the other held her by her waist, as I kissed her softly until she began to respond to my kisses.
Suddenly, I lifted her and headed for the inner office with the bed. She did not resist as I carried her. Along the way, I pressed her office door – remote and it clicked locked.
I gently placed her on the bed and pulled her legs to lay flat on the bed, putting them aside at an angle begore I began kissing her all over the body tickling her with one hand. She began laughing softly.
“Oh! Stop it!” She kept saying and laughing in between as I jokingly kissed her, sucked her breasts inside her dress, it is when I realized she was not wearing any bra inside, just a T shirt and a dress, the idea aroused me and I began to explore her body under her dress until I touched her waist and realized she was also not wearing any under wear! I felt her pubic hairline and traced a line downwards to touch her clitoris and caressed it a little before proceeding to caress her inner thighs. I began to unbutton her dress.
Sally also began to undo my shirt and removed my tie in the process before beginning to caress my chest. She touched my nipples, looked at me and smiled. It felt nice when she began to twist them gently until I began to get an erection.
Slowly, I lowered myself and lay on top of her as we kissed, deep prolonged French kisses while caressing each other; slowly undressing each other. I kicked off my shoes and they fell on the floor as I began to lower my trousers to reveal an erect penis under my boxer.
Sally pulled down my boxer and began to caress my erect penis, stroking it up and down, taking time to press it evenly along the shaft all the way to my scrotum, caressing my balls softly and milking my penis nice and slow making it even more erect. She would caress my penis glans making me feel so aroused and had she continued like that, I would probably ejaculate on her dress.
Slowly we undressed each other until we were completely naked. I looked into her eyes and she shyly looked aside.
I began to kiss her neck and slowly I went for her breasts and began to lick them from side to side, then gently sucking her nipples, not so hard since she was still breastfeeding. That made her feel so nice until she held my ears and began to caress them as I sucked her nipples.
Slowly and slowly I went lower and lower until I came upon her pubis and began to kiss her there. I kissed her inner thigs softly and gently building her anticipation for what I was about to do next.
Then I began tracing a line towards her labia majora and as I began to kiss her vulvas, she moaned audibly. Slowly and gently, I began to caress her vulvas with my tongue, slowly tracing a line along the vaginal slit upwards to lick her clitoris smoothly with a wet tongue. I slowly began to draw characters on her clitoris with my tongue knowing that it was giving her pleasure, I took much time and was slow on her, as I pulled her vulvas apart, her clitoral hood such that her clitoris was erect looking at me like a little miniature finger pointed at me. Suddenly, I encircled the whole of the clitoris with my lips suddenly sending spasms of pleasure all over her body until she arched her back and lifted her legs to curl on my back. She moaned loudly.
I sucked her clitoris as if it was a piece of an ice cream before slowly going for her honey pot orifice and tongue-fucking her for some seconds, feeling the taste of her vagina with my tongue deep into her pussy, just as deep as my tongue could go. She was already so wet with desire such that my tongue was slippery when I began to run it on her clitoris once more.
“Oh! Honey, you are killing me with pleasure…” She suddenly said before pushing me to dismount from her, she kept pushing me until I lay down on the small bed and suddenly she began to kiss my erect penis, holding it with both hands as she kissed my glans, sending waves of ecstasy all over my body until I felt weak.
She began to suck my penis running her tongue from its tip to the bottom and sucking my balls while at it as she caressed my penis with one free hand. She sucked for almost 5 minutes, and slowly kissed my penis shaft downwards until I could feel her kissing my balls, continued to kiss downwards before suddenly planting a kiss on my anus! I didn’t know that would give me so much pleasure until I felt like screaming!
She continued to suck my penis before suddenly switching to come for my lips and we began kissing hard as she mounted herself on top of me. She held my penis and began to caress her own vaginal opening with it, caressing her vulvas, labia minora and clitoris as if giving herself pleasure with it. She did that until my penis was wet at the tip before suddenly taking it to penetrate her warm wet vagina; she positioned herself onto of me and pushed herself onto me hard, while moaning until all my penis was inside her.
She was breathing rapidly when my penis reached to the bottom of her vagina filling her vagina completely. She kissed me hungrily and passionately. Then she began to fuck me, to ride me as she moved her hips up and down, really driving me crazy until I began groaning with pleasure and ecstasy.
Sally was really wet as she kept rising and falling onto my penis, as I held her by her waist and aided her movements. The fact that she was a light woman made it so easy and so pleasurable for her to ride my dick. She continued to gather momentum making me feel so nice until I closed my eyes and just listened to our voices as we fucked each other.
I wanted a harder fuck and as since she was not really riding as I wanted, I suddenly lifted her up but as I stood with her, I felt the urge to continue fucking her still standing. I positioned her by my waist and continued to drive my penis in and out of her pussy as she also swung her hips up and down. Her weight made it so easy to do it and felt so nice positioning her up, as she curled my butt with her legs, as I supported both of us and continued to fuck. I continued like that for almost 10 minutes and she pressed onto my chest so hard with her hands around my neck.
Suddenly, I felt her vaginal muscles begin to make involuntary movements and I realized she was almost having an orgasm. She began to moan loudly and continued holding onto me even harder. I felt a rush of heat where our bodies made contact and she buried her head onto my shoulder. She gave me a bite, soft bite but hard enough for me to feel and her nails dug on my back; she moaned loudly as suddenly she emitted a gush of fluids from deep within her as she exploded in an orgasm. Some tear drops came out of her eyes falling onto my left shoulder as I held her harder feeling my own climax getting imminent.
Suddenly, I could not hold anymore and I felt a rush of energy escape me and with much force, I pumped into her pussy and at the same time, I spilled all my semen deep into her, but I began to lose my balance and I suddenly directed myself to sit on the little bed as were it not for it, I would have fallen down with her; my knees felt suddenly weak.
I held onto her as I spilled the rest of my juice into her pussy.
We held onto each other for some minutes feeling hot and relaxed.
After our breathing normalized Sally looked at me and asked me, “So you can fuck me running?”
“Running?” I asked her wondering what she meant. She laughed.
“Of course, you used so much energy fucking me like you were running!” She told me and tickled me, making me laugh. She laughed softly burying her head on my left shoulder.
“I can…” I told her jokingly.
She smiled, “Is this why men love slim women?” Sally asked me.
“Well, each man has his preference, but I would rather a lady like you who I can lift and fuck as I hold her onto me, supporting her.” I told Sally and kissed her lips lightly, she kissed back.
Looking at my watch, it was some minutes past 9:30 pm.
“Hey, we need to go home.” I told Sally suddenly. I began to stand up with her and as I withdrew my penis from her vagina, some semen spilled down on the tiled floor.
“Oh! Damn, you ejaculated a gallon of semen inside me, let me wipe this…” Sally said smiling. She took some tissue papers and wiped the wet patch, and herself too before wiping my penis. We cleaned ourselves and left the office as soon as we could.
While driving back home, Sally was so lively and she kept making faces at me until we got home.
=========
“Oh! Kababy come and greet daddy!” I said as I lifted my child from Agatha.
“Welcome home, today you are late.” Agatha said heading for the kitchen to serve is.
“Agatha, let me serve, just come and relax please.” Sally told Agatha and went to the kitchen to serve us.
She shortly came with some Mukimo, meat stew and fruit salad. She also served some warm chocolate which I drank before eating.
“Agatha cooks nice food.” Sally said.
“But not as better as you.” I told Sally. She smiled.
We ate the rest of the food silently, watching some TV not really following what was being aired.
After eating and bathing, I told Sally we go to bedroom.
“Honey, how have you planned for the other branch we are opening? I mean, my relationship with you? I hate long distance relationships.” I told Sally.
“We shall be meeting weekends, one weekend you come, another I come, like that.” Sally told me.
“Can’t you get someone else to manage the branch?” I asked Sally.
“Who else? You are the most suitable. Besides, once it is established you can always delegate and return to Nairobi.” Sally told me.
I remained silent for a while.
“Are you afraid you might fall into temptations?” Sally suddenly asked.
I knew I had to tell her the absolute truth.
“Yes, being too far isn’t so nice.” I told her.
“But you love me…” Sally insisted.
“Yes, I do. But…” I was lost of words.
“But what….” Sally insisted. I was feeling tensed.
“Well, I will try my best not to.” I told her. She looked into my eyes.
“You have to do it for us, this is about us and our future. Do it please.” Sally said.
I just turned and held her by her waist as we sat beside the bed.
“I know it is human nature to be tempted, but we should strive to overcome temptations. “Sally told me.
“All right, all right. Am good. I will do it for the sake of our love. I promise.” I told Sally. She hugged me tightly. I rolled her onto our bed and began to kiss her, she kissed back. But as we were about to continue, the baby woke up and began crying to be breastfed.
Sally smiled and said, “It is his turn now, let me give it to him. He sucks hard like his daddy!” Sally said jokingly. I spanked her butt softly as she stood up with the child to sooth him to go back to sleep as he fed on his mother’s breast milk.
I rolled over and I was already feeling sleepy. I tried so hard to hold on awake but I just slept.
***********
I was on Mombasa working, setting up work in Mombasa was slow and difficult since had gotten used to being close to Sally.
Suddenly, Letisha came in and began to help me with some work, I could not remember well. She was wearing a blue mini skirt and white blouse. As she began to help me I could not help but begin to admire her shapely body.
Time moved like a slow-motion movie and I just found myself undressing her and she was so willing saying she had admired me for so long. She began to suck my penis with so much willingness until I got so erect. Suddenly, she took off her mini skirt and without removing her blouse, she began to strip dance caressing her hips with my erect penis. It felt so nice. She had nothing inside. Slowly she pushed herself onto the big mahogany office table and parted her legs revealing nicely shaved pubis.
I began to penetrate her. She was so hot and wet. She moaned loudly as I pushed my penis deep into her willing pussy. But her pussy felt so big like I was just floating inside with no grip at all. It was boring fucking her and I just kept pushing myself just to ejaculate and finish as fast.
Just as I was about to ejaculate, suddenly the door was pushed open and to my shock and horror, Sally stood there totally flabbergasted. I felt a wave of heat rush all over my body not knowing what to do, felt dizzy and weak with the realization that I have just gotten caught fucking another woman by my wife!
Before I could talk to her, she closed the door furiously and began walking away.
»>To be continued»>
As narrated by Dr. Love, Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop