THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 115

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 115
“Yes, no problem. But hurry up I have to go home soonest.” I told her. She prepared for me some tea and boiled maize.
“I love African dishes a lot.” Loveynna told me.
Just as I was beginning to eat, my wife called.
“Honey, I need you home.” Sally said and hung up.
“Loveynna, I have to go. My wife needs me.” I told her.
“Won’t you finish your food?” Loveynna asked.
“No, please bear with me, I have to go.” I told her and stood to leave.
“All right, dear.” She told me but sounded a little disappointed.
======


I arrived home and found Sally talking to the house girl. She called me to follow her to the bedroom.
“My dear, she is saying she won’t go back to her madam. That the is tired of being mistreated by the woman.” Sally told me.
“Phew. Won’t that be a problem?” I asked Sally.
“No, won’t be.” Sally told me.
We resolved to let the house girl stay pending to speak to her manager the following day.
======
It later turned out that the woman who was running that house maids’ agency was recruiting girls for prostitution and even exporting some to gulf countries and Edna did not wish to go through that process. So, we hired her as a permanent residence in our home.
======
I was however so busy with work and time was moving so fast until one morning, Irene came to my office really angry. She had demanded money for child upkeep and I told her since she was working, she need not demand too much from me.
“Irene, you cannot keep on harassing me with your child. Aren’t you working like you wanted?” I asked her.
“She is your child too!” Irene said.
Suddenly, I softened a little to Irene.
“Irene, dear. You have not even wanted me to see my child.” I told her. She was surprised at my sudden change of tune. She looked at me and finally smiled.
“All right, when do you wish to see her?” She asked.
“Right now, I am going to town. You are coming with me and I have to go and see the child.” I told Irene.
“She is in day care.” Irene told me with a softer tone.
“All right. Can we go now?” I asked her.
Sally wasn’t around and se we left with Irene and went to see the child, who had indeed grown.
“I will hire a maid for you, day care is not safe for a child.” I told Irene.
“Oh! Thank you.” Irene told me.
She then looked at me and told me, “Tony, I really miss a man.”
I just looked at her, not knowing what to tell her.
“We shall see what to do.” I told her as we left the day care and went back to work. I gave her some money though.
Over the following few days, I was nice to Irene but I had my own reasons. During one weekend, I went to Irene’s place, on a Saturday.
“Oh! You are so welcome my dear.” She told me as she gave me a hug and a kiss.
“Thank you, let me have sometime with my daughter.” I told Irene and she gave me the baby who was around 5 months. The baby woke up and began crying hence prompting me to give her back to Irene to be breastfed.
She immediately slept and as soon as Irene put her back to sleep, she came and sat besides me. She put her hand around my waist.
Within no time we were kissing and caressing each other. She was obviously sexually starved judging by how she was kissing me hungrily.
We began to undress each other but as soon as I touched her breasts, some milk spilled out.
“Oh! Sorry. I have too much milk.” She said wiping herself with a clean soft cloth.
Soon, we stood up and headed for her bedroom where she pulled me immediately on top of her. Without even touching her honey pot, I knew she was already aroused. She immediately directed my penis to penetrate her; she was already very wet with desire.
Immediately my penis touched her labia majora, she moaned so loudly.
“Please, just fuck me!” Irene said beginning to rock her pelvis and pushing me deep into her vagina. I just concentrated on fucking her with as much force as I could manage.
She began to cry, she was so emotional.
Within no time, she was having her orgasm and she got suddenly so wet but then again, I was not done and I continued fucking her. Her breasts were really pouring milk while I fucked her.
She continued getting orgasms until she lay still and told me to just finish off inside her. However, I just let my penis cool off without ejaculating and as soon as it got flaccid, I withdrew from her slowly.
“You did not ejaculate.” She told me once she got relaxed.
“Yes, no problem I am ok.” Irene however did not seem convinced.
“But I think all men ejaculate once done.” Irene told me.
“There is a sex technique called Karezza, the man fucks a woman, but does not let himself get blown off. You let your sex pleasure rise to a peak but do not go over the edge, let the sexual tension diffuse inside you slowly and you resume back to normal. That way, you can fuck a woman forever.” I told her. That seemed to arouse her.
She began caressing me once more and soon my penis was erect. She began sucking it. She sucked it for almost 10 good minutes before again pulling me to penetrate her. She preferred being under me all the times.
This time, we fucked slowly and more sensually.
I could push my penis slowly into her, rest for a while, pull again slowly as if coming out of her. Then I held it and using its lubricated tip, I began to caress her labia majora and clitoris driving her crazy with pleasure. She was moaning silently in the process but rocking her head back and forth.
Then I began to give her clitoris soft gentle slaps with my penis. Each time, she would tremble. I would draw zig zag patterns on her labia majora, all the way to her anus and back to her clitoris and she was really enjoying it.
Then I began making vertical motions from her clitoris to her anus, up and down her vaginal slit. She held her vulvas apart to allow me to pleasure her. We did that for almost 10 minutes and then I repenetrated her.
At first, I fucked slowly and gently, then would rise slowly and go into her full throttle.
I would then fuck fast, alternative to slow fucking and then stop and lie still on top of her. Doing kegels inside her vagina made her feel so nice until she began to do kegels as I was inside her, making me feel like my penis was being milked.
I slowly got sliding in and out, softly and sensually until she began to tremble and I knew she was having another orgasm. I hovered at the entrance of her vagina rotating my penis until she exploded once more.
When she relaxed she looked at me and told me, “How I wish you would spend the night here!”
“I cannot, since my wife will get worried.” I told her.
At the mention of my wife, she looked at me sadly and just remained silent.
=====
Later as I was leaving, Irene stopped me and held me for long, just holding me as if she did not want me to go.
“Tony, why can’t you just spend the night here?” Irene asked.
“I cannot and you know it too.” I told her.
She kissed me with wet eyes and let me go home.
I had shadows of doubts over her child and wanted to propose a DNA test with her.
After Irene was so free with me once more, I am the one who made the proposal to her. She did not at all seem surprised.
“I knew you would ask this. Most men of late do not trust women, but I am ok. I will prove you wrong.” Irene told me as we headed to the hospital to have DNA test for her child.
When we got to the hospital of my choice, I met a very friendly doctor whose name I could not remember.
“You are going to pay first. Then we will draw some blood from her and you. It will take half an hour.” Doctor told me.
We waited for the test results, and as we waited, Irene engaged me in some lively talks like she was so confident of herself.
I was confused.
When the doctor came out, he told us to follow him.
“Good news, young man. Your blood matches your child’s blood. She is your child.” The doctor told me. I felt some shame.
“Thank you, doctor. I really appreciate.” I told him.
“If you have doubts, you can confirm with other hospitals or do some more tests.” The doctor told us.
“Oh! I am satisfied with that, thank you.” I told him and we left after he congratulated me for being a father.
=======
“Tony, why would I lie to you that the child belongs to you while it belongs to someone else?” Irene kept asking me.

“I am being honest with myself, I am sorry.” I told Irene.
“I am not surprised. You never trusted me since the time you got me. I gave you my virginity which I had preserved until I was 27 years old, I gave you a child. What else do you want me to give you?” Irene asked me.
“Irene, I know you will blame me. But I really never thought it is my baby. You see, your child was to come first, not Sally’s so am still confused.” I told Irene.
“But didn’t you hear what the doctor said? That some pregnancies can come to full term at 38 weeks while some up to 42 weeks, have you forgotten I was overdue with almost 43 weeks until the doctor had to induce me?” Irene asked me.
I really could not remember. The whole idea of some pregnancies lasing 4 weeks more than others did not make sense to me at all.
We arrived at work. Sally had not come since she was having an out of work workshop for a whole week.
“So, Tony, this is your child.” Irene firmly told me.
====
When I got to work, I found Carol and Luke having tea together. Later, Carol came to my office.
“Tony, I wish to share something with you.” She told me.
“Please do.” I told her.
“I have fallen in love with Luke.” Carol told me and remained silent.
“Oh! Great. Tell me more.” I told Carol.
“I have realized Luke has such a nice heart. I will propose we get married. After all, we have something in common.” Carol told me smiling.
“Well, I have no problem but I wish you well.” I told Carol.
“And something else not related to me…” Carol told me, changing tone.
“Yes. I am listening.” I told her. She looked at me for some seconds.
“What do you want with my sister?” Carol asked. I was suddenly surprised at her question; so direct.
“Nothing.” I told her. She looked at me as if studying me.
“Tony, I know you have an affair with my sister. She even told me she is in love with you. Please, Tony, do not mess my younger sister. She is too young to go through hell in the name of love.” Carol told me.
“Look, Carol, to be honest, it is true I am in some sort of an affair with your sister. But I will not hurt her.” I told Carol.
“But she told me she wants to be your second wife. Yet you are so firm that you never want a second wife. Aren’t you sure you will break her heart?” Carol asked me.
I felt a little unable to replay.
Carol continued. “Tony, with your charms, my sister won’t let you go. Whatever you do, make sure you do not hurt her.”
“It is me who is feeling jealous.” I suddenly told Carol making her open her eyes wider.
“How?” She asked.
“Such a beauty like you? And ending up with Luke? Not that Luke is a bad guy, but were it not for fate, I would never let you go.” I told her. She laughed.
Carol teased me, “Get a condom and fuck me, no problem.”
“No, how can someone fuck 2 sisters?” I told her jokingly.
“Who cares?” Carol said and laughed then suddenly said, “Anyway, let me try Luke, after all, do I have a choice?”
“Well, Luke is a nice guy, do not hurt him he is too fragile too.” I told Carol. She felt proud.
“But too religious, I will have to teach him a lot of this life.” Carol said smiling.
“Yes, you can. As long as he will be willing to learn, I see no problem with that.” I told Carol.
“So, Luke will be spanking that nice ass of yours?” I asked her jokingly.
“Oh! Stop it!” She said and laughed hard. I laughed too.
As we were talking, Stella knocked at my door.
“Come in!” I told her.
Carol stood up to leave.
“Will catch up later, let me do some work for now.”
Carol said and left.
»>To be continued»>
As narrated by Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop