THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 129

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 129


Loveynna finally said, “All I need is a man who respects me, loves me, makes me feel appreciated, makes me feel like a woman and makes me wish to live to see another day. It does not matter whether he is married or not.”
“Doesn’t it bother you the man is married? Why not get a man who is single?” I asked her.
“What is the use of a man who is single but cannot make me feel nice about myself, cannot make me feel like a woman? Cannot make me happy and contented? He would be useless to me whether he is available 24/7 or not. This is why some of us end up dating married men. We know it is not right but sometimes it is about my personal happiness not what the world thinks of me and my life.” Loveynna said cadidly.
She talked with absolute boldness she amazed me.
“But, Tony, can’t you make a day and come to visit my place please?” Loveynna told me.
“We will plan, for now, I have to rush somewhere so if you do not mind, let us talk about that later.” I told her. She nodded smiling and I left.
=======
A phone call came through from Reginah and she wanted me to meet her in the evening. I promised to go and I could not fail to.
I met Reginah at a certain restaurant in South B. She came wearing a long Swahili type of dress that was unusual of her.
“Hello, sweet heart.” Reginah greeted me and gave me a hug. I hugged her in return.
“What have you been up to my dear?” I asked her.
“Well, just missed you and decided to meet you here. I know you have never been in this restaurant.” She told me smiling.
WE got talking and after we had our drink, soft drink, she suggested we dance for a while in the dance floor that was open for people to dance. Some couples were wiggling their moves nicely making me want to imitate them.
But Reginah just held me tightly and nicely and just swayed softly with the rhythm of the songs being played.
WE were talking in low tone and I realized she was really pressing my chest with her breasts which were hardening under her long dress. She kept looking at me smiling. She was hot indeed like she was in some sort of fever. As we continued to dance, I began to get aroused by the proximity of our bodies. My spirit was unwilling considering I had just promised Sally not to fuck outside anymore but my flesh was weak and really betraying me as time went by. Reginah was simply irresistible.
I moved my hands to her waist and pressed myself against her body, as I placed her head on my left shoulder so that we can be intimate as possible. It was not long before we literally began kissing each other, caressing each other and talking sensually to each other. I was whispering in her ears each time and gave her a light kiss on her neck, close to her ears. She would breath in rapidly each time I did that. It was apparent she was hot that evening.
Just as I was thinking what to do next, Reginah called a certain hotel staff. A lady.
“Good evening, Emma.” She greeted her in reference to her name tag.
“Good evening, Madam.” She replied.
“I want to ask if you provide for rooms in your hotel. Also tell me how much you charge per day.” Reginah told the youngish lady.
“We charge Kshs 4,500 per day. And executive rooms we charge Kshs 11,400 per day.” The lady told us.
“Make arrangements for us to get the executive room. Make it fast.” Reginah told the lady. She went as fast and came with some form to fill and transaction was made fast. I was all along just watching.
“Now, show us the room.” Reginah told her.
“Follow me.” She said and we followed her holding hands like new lovers.
========



The room indeed was fantastic to say the least with a king-sized bed which had a mirror at the front, candle holders at the sides which you could dismount if you do not need them. There was room service and there was a fridge fully stocked with all drinks. The carpet was so soft and purple making it look loyal. The view towards Nairobi national park was simply amazing as the rooms were on the fourth floor of the hotel.
“Wow! I never knew there is such a nice hotel here!” I found myself saying.
Reginah looked at me and said, “For you, darling, I also did not know but here we are, let us know it together.”
We got into the bathroom and bathed together really taking time to have a lot of fun. We were spraying each other playfully with the nuzzle that was there. There were both cold water and warm water and hot water, all in three streams making the body feel invigorated to just get touched by the water. It was all amazing.
I began to kiss Reginah all over her body passionately savoring every inch of her body. There was no point my tongue did not touch all over her body beginning from her head to her toe and she did the same to me. When I inserted my tongue into her pussy, she got frenzied with pleasure. I wanted to lick her elsewhere but she told me, “Please continue.” She almost fell on the bathroom floor and I had to go with her to the bed. We lit the scented candles.
I continued fucking her with my tongue and she was moaning, arching her back and holding my head. Suddenly she moaned and behold flood gates were opened from her honey pot; she literally squirted and washed my face completely with her orgasmic fluids, shaking all over and trembling.
That seriously made me feel so aroused and I just could not resist. I went straight into her pussy and fucked the hell out of her. I kept going and going, gyrating myself to strike different parts of her pussy as I caress her body all over. I was feeling so nice when she suddenly pulled me out of her and came on my penis; she gave me a nice sucking totally overwhelming me with ecstasy until I was groaning loudly. After sucking me for almost 10 minutes, she directed me towards her pussy. She began to caress her labia majora with my wet penis. She was pressing in turns and making patterns on herself with my erect penis. She would hold it and give her clitoris some slaps making her go crazy with pleasure until she would face skyward and moan loudly. She would caress herself with intensity and then slap her labia majora, clitoral hood and clitoris with my hard penis before dipping my penis inside her pussy just a few centimeters before taking its lubricated tip to caress herself, all over herself even up to her boobs, nipples, lips and even taking it into her mouth while it is wet with her vaginal fluids. She would make humming sounds while sucking the tip of my penis making me feel like heaven was coming down through my penis.
When I re-entered her; she literally spoke in tongues. She cried out my name countless times making me feel like a stallion in bed the way she was pronouncing it, so erotic.
Suddenly, a crazy idea came into my mind. I applied some vaginal lubricant on my finger and began caressing her frenum and anus. I continued caressing it alternating between her clitoris and frenum. She began wiggling her hips up and down in rhythm to my motions of entering her until I could not hold anymore and felt a sudden surge of energy from deep within me.
Orgasmic waves hit me in quick succession until I began to tremble and groan loudly. I exploded inside her like a dynamite so much such that I literally saw darkness engulf me. I could not hold myself, I just lay on top of her holding her so hard crushing her breasts with my chest; she pulled my buttocks so hard such that as I was climaxing, I could feel my penis feeling her cervix so deep into her honey pot. I kept spilling my semen to the last drop and lay on her totally exhausted but feeling ecstatic like I had a new birth. The feeling was simply out of this world, totally amazing.
=========
“Reginah, you do not seem worried at all with Ahmed’s threats. Why?” I asked Reginah while we were lying naked close to each other after a fucking session.
“Why should I get worried? I am not afraid of death. I can die for you over and over again.” Reginah told me with a calm composed tone.
“That does not sound funny at all Reginah.” I told her.
“How is it supposed to sound?” She asked, looking into my eyes. I looked into her breasts and moved one of my hands to rest on her breast.
“Well, I don’t know. But I feel like you should be cautious or worried.” I told her. To my surprise, she laughed.
“Leave this to me, I will handle it my own way. You have your family to worry about not me.” Reginah told me. She looked into her phone watch. It was around 7:30 pm.
Suddenly, she began playing with my flaccid penis, rocking it back and forth gently slapping my upper thigh with it. She began caressing it while still flaccid but a little wet from her vaginal fluids. She kept caressing it up and down, not really like she wanted it to get erect, but just playing with it. She looked at me and leaned to kiss me. We kissed a French kiss for some time.
She continued to kiss me downwards from my chest all the way to my penis and gently began to suck it. She sucked it for some minutes until it got erect. Then she looked at me and smiled, gently spanked my butt and told me, “Oh! Boy! How I want it again, but I just wanted to confirm that some juice is left for your sweetheart.”
The statement caught me off-guard.
“What?” I asked, as if I did not hear it properly.
“Come on! I do not want to fuck you such that when your wife needs it she will find your balls empty. That is how men gets caught. If you go and give her a fuck and you do not cum inside her until she feels the sperms flowing out of her vagina, she might suspect you were with another woman. Or failure to fuck her because you are tired of fucking elsewhere will be a sell out to you. I do not want you getting into trouble because of me. Now, if you do not mind, let us get dressed up you should be on your way home right now.”
“Do you know you are crazy?” I asked Reginah.
She laughed a little.
“No, am caring. I care about your wife. Now tonight, make sure you fuck her too, otherwise she will know you fucked me.” Reginah said jokingly.
“Does that mean if one day your husband comes home and is unable to fuck you, he has been fucking elsewhere?” I asked her.
“No, it is just a stupid assumption by naïve women. They assume if the husband is unable to fuck her, he is fucking elsewhere. But sometimes the man is just not feeling like fucking due to some reasons like he is tired, stressed or sick. But some women do not know that so they will assume you are fucking someone else.” Reginah told me. It made sense.
Reginah continued, “But women are so easy to catch when they are fucking someone else. She gets emotionally attached with the fucker such that her husband can romance her but she won’t get wet at all. She will stop desiring her husband, might stop fucking her all together and all the times comes up with all manners of excuses not to fuck her husband like she is tired, she is this, she is that etc. Women are weaker sex and gets exposed fast. People say women are good in cheating on their husband claiming they are never caught, but once you see such signs like she does not get wet for you no matter how much you romance her, chances are she is fucking someone else.”
“Damn! Too much information!” I exclaimed.
“You mean you never knew this? Come on!” Reginah told me and spanked my butt as I was getting dressed up.
I realized all along, Reginah was not willing to talk about Ahmed, but I decided not to bother her with it maybe she had her own plans.
We took some drinks from the fridge while seated inside the expanse hotel room and after a few conversations, we decided to go.
Reginah made sure that I got into my car and was on my way home before going for her own car.
===========
I arrived at home at around 9 pm. I found everyone in the seating room watching some news. There was nothing of particular interest and I just sat there scrolling on my phone reading some online articles as Sally served me some food. I ate my food fast. Sally was about to go to bedroom and I knew she was going to iron some clothes.
“Can I help you with them?” I asked her.
“Sure, besides, I feel tired today, you will do me a great favor.” Sally told me.
We however went together to the bedroom. We placed the child at the bed with some toys to keep him busy.
Sally removed the clothes and I ironed them in preparation for the following day.
As I ironed them, she went to bathroom to take her bath. Just as I was finishing, she came out of bathroom and once she was inside the bedroom, she dropped her veil and stood in front of me naked.
My heart skipped a beat!
I just stopped what I was doing and moved towards her and went straight to her waist, held her, looked into her eyes and told her, “Do you know how provocative that is?” But she just smiled.
I placed my hands on her buttocks and pressed them upwards hard until she moved closer to me even more. Then she began to undress me.
“You are going to bathroom too!” She told me.
“I thought you are undressing me so that….” I left the sentence hanging once I noticed she picking my towel and handing it over to me. I gladly took the towel from her hand and went to the bathroom.
I came out of bathroom and met Sally preparing to go to sleep having placed the baby in its cot after he got sleepy too.
We got to bed, switched off the lights and covered each other with our blankets. I began to caress her naked butt under her night dress as she was lying with her abdomen. I caressed her butt for sometime before she turned to face upwards and I began to caress her vulvas until she began to breath faster. I began to caress her clitoris too and moved to suck her breasts while at it as she began to caress my penis shaft with her hand. Slowly, I lifted her up to lie on top of me as I began to caress her butt as we continued to kiss each other. She continued to caress my penis and began to kiss my neck. She kissed me going slowly all the way to my penis and began to suck it until it got hard. Once it was hard, she slowly eased herself onto me and began to ride me slowly as if not wanting the moment to end. She was hovering herself onto me with my erect penis some inches inside of her and she would do some kegels that made her pussy literally suck my penis. She was sliding making feel her lubrication finding its way to my balls as she rode my penis slowly, sensually and erotically while moaning softly kissing me, sucking me and caressing me. She was arching her back as she pushed herself downwards as I supported her by her buttocks so as to enable her ride me the way she wanted it. She was doing it slowly and in a very romantic way.
I could feel her vaginal muscles sucking my penis each time she did a kegel making me moan and feel like exploding. Her vaginal muscles were literally milking my penis as if it was another mouth she had down there.
I just closed my eyes and let her be in control as I was really enjoying how she was riding me. She suddenly pushed me to lie flat and leaned forward to suck my nipples as her breasts touched my chest softly. She moaned when I did a kegel and pushed her hard against my penis. She rose again and began to move her hips side to side, as if sliding herself on my pubis. She was targeting her clitoris to be stimulated by my pubis. She was literally crushing me with her vulvas as she brushed herself against me all the time driving herself crazy over me as she kept on moaning, rocking her head side to side, caressing her own boobs as I helped her by pressing her harder against my body so that her clitoris which was now so erect and hard kept brushing my pubis.
Suddenly, her vaginal muscles began to make involuntary spasmed motions and I knew she was about to get her orgasm. I felt orgasmic waves sweeping across her body as her goose bumps rose all over her. She began crying while on top of me as her hips gyrated making me feel like her vagina would chop of my penis, the vaginal muscles were literally pushing my penis outside so powerfully like there was an inside power from deep within her vagina. She began to squirt. As I felt the fluids begin to gush from deep within her, I literally lifted her towards my head and began sucking her clitoris.
She took a pillow, buried her head in it and screamed.

She poured every drop of her squirt on my mouth as I took myself like a he goat to literally taste her orgasm with my own tongue! I sucked her clitoris harder as she literally splashed me with her orgasmic fountain!
As she rested, I lowered her and repenetrated her and she rode me like she was being powered. Her light frame made it easier for me to support her by her buttocks as she kept rising and falling onto me until I could not hold it anymore; I just exploded into her with so much force until I felt myself like I was floating in the air with her. My hands let go and she held me by her chest, pushed my face into her breasts almost suffocating me as I kept trembling and groaning like a baby! I could not remember the last time I felt that was as I found my tears rolling from my face due to the intensity of pleasure I was getting from her. Sally was the sweetest woman I ever fucked in my living days of in this fucking world!
As soon as I settled, Sally laughed hard. She kept laughing looking at me.
“Gosh! Sorry dear, did I make you do this?” Sally asked.
“What have I done?” I asked her smiling.
She laughed again.
“I thought you were going to die, or faint! Gosh, what happened to you?” Sally asked smiling broadly.
“Of course, you are responsible, today you would have murdered me, you know, I think pleasure can kill.” I told Sally.
“Oh! Dear!” Sally said and laughed again, my flaccid penis was still inside her pussy as she lay on top of me. She looked at me and gave me a quick kiss and laughed again.
“Damn, you! You are a sweet goddess of love!” I told Sally.
“I loved it! Seeing you so frenzied under me. Wow! You make me feel like a real woman!” Sally said smiling. She caressed my neck while saying that and kissed my forehead.
“I love it too! What did you eat to day? You have never made me feel that way.” I told her.
“Of course, I have been reading a lot about love and sex, I want to be the perfect lover for you, I want you to be the happiest man on earth. So am doing this for you.” Sally told me.
I remained silent for a while.
“So, you have been reading on how to drive me mad with love?” I asked her.
“Who else am I reading for? It is you here!” Sally told me and caressed my lips.
I was about to talk when Sally told me, “Shhhhsss! I want us to sleep dear, it is already late and tomorrow we have a lot to do. Can we kiss good night and go to sleep now?”
“All right, my queen.” I told her.
She dismounted from me and suddenly semen spilled from her vagina. She just smiled.
“I shall wipe it tomorrow, I am sleeping with it.” Sally said and literally forced me to kiss her good night.
Within minutes, she was sound asleep besides me. I looked at her, imagining her vagina still oozing my semen as she was sleeping and thought within myself, [After all, sex is sweetest when dirty!]
I rolled over, held her by her waist and wished sleep would overtake me quickly.
»>To be continued»>
As narrated by Dr. Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop