THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 113

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 113
THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 113
“I would feel very, very offended. Zuhura ours was supposed to be a sexual relationship not anything anymore beyond that.” I told Zuhura.
“I am sorry to offend you, but I am in love with you.” I nearly chocked in my drink.
“Are you in love with my fucking or me?” I asked her.
“You, I guess both. I am confused.” Zuhura said.
Indeed, I she was, and I was not happy with it. I just stood up and left slowly without a word.
****
Time oved on fast. I was so busy with work and did not realize how fast time was moving until a time came when all ladies who had gotten children resumed working, including Irene.
Sally took control over the company affairs. We did a lot of work within a span of short time until when Sally returned, a lot had been accomplished. One thing I was considering was having a company vehicle and company driver too, among other things.
But despite keeping dodging Letisha, she kept following me wanting to go and fuck with me. However, I was so satisfied with Sally I did not feel like fucking any other woman out there. Sally was giving me everything I needed from a woman, great sex, nice food, attention when I needed it and peace of mind whenever I needed it.
She even hired a house help to be taking care of Philip during the day and going back to her place in the evening.
One day, I went home abruptly after having forgotten a flash disk which contained some budget proposals for the company and was so annoyed at what I saw or witnessed. The house help, who was a young lady of around 25 years from one of the house helps agency, had left Philip on his own at the table room. Initially I thought she was perhaps in the kitchen but when I went to our bedroom, I was more than shocked by what I saw.
The house help was having sex with a strange man inside our bedroom, right on our bed! They were so lost in the throes of passion such that both had shut their eyes and did not see me coming in. I stood there watching as the boy fucked the girl who had stretched her legs to the maximum moaning softly. He even withdrew to lick her clitoris still with his eyes shut, licked her until she moaned loudly and repenetrated before fucking for about another 5 minutes until both were done completely messing the bedsheets.
It was after they opened their eyes and got so shocked to see me standing behind them, facing them. The boy froze.
“Is this what you do whenever we are gone to work?” I asked calmly but I was nearly exploding with anger.
The maid began crying. The man did not know what to do.
“Sorry Sir, but who are you?” The man asked me with some fear.
“Who I am is not important but whatever you are doing in my bed is more important.” I told him.
He looked at her.
“Who is he?” The man asked.
The lady remained silent.
She began to cry.
“Are you cheating on me with him?” The man asked furiously.
I remained calm looking at them.
“Boy, you better start talking before I lose my cool.” I told him.
“But this is your house, who is he?” the man asked.
It is when I realized what could have been going on.
“I am sorry, I lied to you. This is not my house. This is his house. I am just a house help here.” The girl said.
“So, you have been lying to me that this is your house?” The man asked getting even more angry.
The lady nodded.
“Oh! Jesus!” The man was genuinely surprised.
He avoided looking at me.
“Can both of you tell me what is going on before I do something stupid to both of you!?” I shouted.
The man cowed in fear.
“Please, Forgive me Sir. This lady has been telling me that this is her house, that she lives alone. That the baby, her mother brings her daily as she goes to work and picks him in the evening.” The boy told me. I felt like laughing.
“All right, this is my house, that is my bed and that is my child. Above all, this is our house help.” I told him.
He remained motionless.
The lady began crying almost audibly.
I felt the boy was innocent but I was at a loss what to do with him.
“Look, boy. Get dressed up and go. I do not care whether you will continue fucking our maid or not provided you fuck her elsewhere. Do that now.” I told him.
He stood hesitantly there like he wanted to go to the bathroom. I nodded at him. He got inside, cleaned himself, got dressed and came back to where I was still standing.
“Please sir, forgive me please I honestly thought it is her house.” The boy told me.
“Just go. I don’t want to see you here in 5 minutes.” I told him. He left immediately.
“Now, get cleaned up, get dressed and follow me, right away.” I told the maid, whose name was Edna.
She got cleaned up as I held Philip at the table room and came to join me.
I had taken my flash disk.
“Follow me to the car.” I told her and she meekly followed me. I drove her to our workplace and both of us went to Sally’s office.
“Why did you bring her here?” Sally was surprised when she saw her. She was smiling however. Our house girl generally was a nice lady so I did not know what to do with her or how to deal with her.
I closed the door to Sally’s office.
“Now, Edina, tell Madam what you have done or rather what you have been doing when we leave you behind. Be fast, be brief I have a lot of work to do.” I told Edna. She began to cry silently.
“Edna, what is it?” Sally asked her smiling to make her feel at ease but she was extremely tensed.
After what seemed like forever she finally spoke.
“Tony caught me having sex.” She told Sally and kept quiet.
“So?” Sally asked her waving her hands.
“Edna, if you won’t tell her everything, I am going to give you bad slap.” I told her.
Fear drove her into saying literally everything she had done, but to my surprise, Sally stood up went to where she was seated and told her calmly, “Edna. I have forgiven you, however, you must never ever have sex in my bedroom again. NEVER! On top of that, I want you to now go, wash those bedsheets completely and come back here before 4 pm.”
Immediately Sally told Edna that, she knelt down and hugged Sally while kneeling down and said,” Thank you Madam, thank you so much for your forgiveness. I have really wronged you.”
“Stand up, I am not a god. Just do all I have told you and all shall be well.” Sally told Edna. She left silently but Sally chose to remain with the baby.
======
“Sally, what is the meaning of all that?” I asked her.
“So, what did you expect me to do? Fire her? Look, Darling. She is a woman too with physical needs. Just that she chose to satisfy her needs at the wrong place and at the wrong time. We should not make her feel bad for being human.” Sally told me. I remained silent for a while.
“But, in our bed?!” I said.
“Look, she has asked for forgiveness. Besides, most maids would rather fuck someone else since most of them of late have turned into fucking our husbands. I am glad she chose to fuck a random boy than going for you. I will just talk to her, make her see the sense to respect my house and that is all. There is no need to punish her over what perhaps she had no control over. She has sexual feelings too. View at from that angle. Besides, one of my friend’s marriage was wrecked by a maid. What if the maid was fucking someone else? Perhaps her marriage would still be standing. View it like that, my dear.” Sally told me. I was amazed at her philosophical way of thinking and dealing with humans.
“Is that so?” I asked her. Philip had woken up and was demanding to be breastfed because he could hear his mother talking.
“Yes. She can continue fucking her boy wherever she wants to, but she must not come anywhere near my husband or else I will pump sense into her vagina!” Sally said sounding very protective. It scared me a little.
“Phew! All right.” I told Sally and left to go back to my office.
Later in the evening, Edna came and met with Sally at her office. After they talked for what seemed like 30 minutes, Sally called me.
I got inside and we sat there with Edna too.
“I have talked with Edna. She told me the lady in charge of them who dispatches them to various places is so strict with them and their work and time. So that is why Edna been sneaking in that man to our house. I have made her realize that is absolutely wrong since she could bring a thug at our place. However, Edna is a mature lady not to be caged like that. I have decided that on Friday’s I shall be leaving at 4 pm to release her so that she can go and meet her boyfriend before reporting back to the agency. She lives there for now since she has not yet gotten stable with her finances.” Sally told me calmly.
I did not want to interfere with her decision on how to manage a house girl in any way. I just agreed.
After work we drove home and let Edna go back to where she was staying.
“What a life?! Why cage such a mature lady like that?” I asked Sally.
“If you are not independent people can really misuse you. I suspect whatever we pay at the agency is not what she gets paid.” Sally said.
“Does she have any formal education?” I asked Sally.
“She attained only class 8 certificate.” Sally revealed to me.
“No wonder their agency exploits them.” I told Sally. Sally looked at me for a while as I concentrated on the wheel.
“But isn’t better than her perhaps ending up as a prostitute?” Sally asked, paused and continued, “She is beautiful and am sure if she chose to be a prostitute she can.”
Sure, she seemed beautiful. With a pretty face, dark skin that was smooth and slim body that made her walking style graceful.
“But fucking in our house of all places? Our bedroom? Edna is crazy!” I said.
“Lack of sex makes some people do crazy things. At least she did not choose to abandon Philip at the house and go to get fucked. I would never forgive her for that.” Sally said.
“Oh! Yes.” I told Sally.
======
However, the imagination of Edna being fucked with her legs sprawled all over, and how she trembled as she got an orgasm until she lifted up her pelvis left me with sexual desire that could not go unsatisfied.
Immediately we got home. We drank some coffee and headed to bathroom to freshen up and since Philip was sound asleep on our bed, we decided to have some passionate moment. Sally who was a little tired told me to first give her some massage on her back and she lay there facing the bed with her buttocks facing the ceiling. I took some coconut oil, heated in some hot water and dropped some drops on her bare buttocks, her back, her shoulders and her legs then proceeded to massage her running all through her back from behind her neck to her shoulders, her back, her buttocks, her legs up to her feet.
She then turned and I dropped some drops on her breasts, her abdomen, her pubic area, her thighs and proceeded to massage her breasts, her abdomen, her vulvas and her thighs.
She also did like wise to me and as she began to massage my penis, I got an erection.
“Let me massage it better.” She said and began to suck my penis slowly until it got so erect. She continued to give it massage, sometimes taking my balls and rolling them gently. She would hold my penis, apply some coconut oil on it and massage it all the way from the base to the tip of the penis, making me feel so good and nice. The way she was caressing my inner thighs with one hand as she massaged my penis with her other hand made me feel so much pleasure.
She took a smooth fabric and began to tease my balls with it, making me feel tickled.
“Ow! That feels nice!” I told her and she laughed softly.
“Let me now make you fell even better.” Sally told me and lowered herself and lay on top me squeezing me with her breasts. Her smooth body felt so nice on top of me as she lay on me placing her head on one of my shoulders. She lowered one hand and continued caressing my penis as I began to caress her buttocks giving her some gentle spanks.
We then began kissing slowly as she was on top of me, she was rather kissing me. She kissed my lips, my nose, my forehead, my eyes, my ears, my neck, my chest while pinning me down with her hands as if restraining me.

We were petting with each other for some minutes; caressing and kissing with no particular aim to even have sex. It just felt nice to be intimate without having sex as it made us feel closer to each other and a bit spiritual.
“Sometimes I just want to kiss, hug, caress etc. and not have sex.” I told Sally.
“You just read my mind. I feel so happy with you here the way we are.” Sally told me.
She lifted me up to sit on my lap, with legs apart on both sides of my thighs and she pressed her breasts against my chest; she just held me like that. I could feel her warmth, the soft rising and falling of her chest and her heart beating under her ribs. Being close together like that while naked really made us feel so much in love like there was no other woman greater than Sally.
“How I love you, my darling.” Sally told me.
“I also do really love you. I love everything about you.” I told Sally and immediately I finished talking, she held my head and gave me a kiss.
“I can hold you like this forever. I wish we would just stand up, be tied like this as we go about our chores.” Sally said smiling shyly at me.
“And then Philip will not feed.” I teased her looking at her swollen breasts due to milk.
She gave me a soft slap and smiled. “Oh! He will have to when he wants. But now I have you here with me. You are my child too; my first born.” Sally said teasingly. She was feeling proud and happy.
We remained locked into each other’s embrace while naked for about 15 minutes until what made us stand up was Philip who woke up and began wailing to be taken.
Sally laughed.
“He does not want us to make another baby, he must be jealous!” Sally said and laughed more until I laughed too.
We did not get dressed up, each wore our sleeping gowns and we went to table room together. It was already dark outside.
»>To be continued»>
AS narrated by Dr. Love.

2 comments:

  1. When are the other parts coming I like the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kindly Subscribe to email Notification. when i post you get notified. Every week i publish 10 parts

      Delete

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop