THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 106

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 106


I just turned and walked away, not to embarrass her. The whole day, I did not want to meet Loveynna face to face.
========
Within one week we had purchased more office furniture for Stella’s office and she had settled in her new office leaving me alone in my office. She was not pleased with it but had no choice than to comply.
One evening while I was working alone in office late evening, Stella came and got in without knocking.
“Yes, Stella, I did not expect you here, please welcome.” I told Stella and she sat down.
“I just came to see you.” She told me.
“Here I am.” I told her, paying more attention to her.
She fidgeted for a while and finally talked.
“Tony, my heart is aching for you. I cannot get you out of my mind regardless of how much I try. Please Tony, give me at least a chance with your life. I would rather be your side plan, I can do anything to be with you, Tony. Please, let us do as the old times. I know you are married but I just cannot let you go like that. We never broke up.” She pleaded.
“I already told you so many times, I am married, I cannot be with you. I have a wife, I love my wife and I am happy with her.” I told Stella. Truth is, I was avoiding fucking her since I knew I would easily fall in love with her and jeopardize my marriage to Sally, but as for the others, I was just fucking for fun.
“Tony, let me be your Mpango wa Kando, please.” She pleaded.
“No, I won’t let that happen. You are supposed to be faithful to your husband.” I told her.
“He does not have to know what we are doing.” Stella continued.
I remained silent for a while.
“Look, Stella I ….” Before I finished talking, Stella stood up and began to undress. It was already dark outside. She dimmed the light in my office via one of the light switches that allowed you to do so.
I just watched her undressing until she got stark naked. I noticed she had added some flesh on her tummy and hips, perhaps due to being a mother. After she got naked, she began coming towards me.
“Stella, stop this!” I told her firmly but she heard none of it.
“Tony, you are not leaving me like that.” She told me as she began to caress me, but I pushed her away gently.
“Stella, I have given you 1 minute to get dressed.” I told her like commanding her.
“And what if I don’t?” She asked.
“I am not giving you a choice, it is either it, or it.” I told her but she reached for my zip as if she wanted to begin undressing me.
I pushed her away more firmly.
“Tony! What came over you! Am I no longer beautiful?” Stella asked.
“You are, but I am no longer interested in you.” I told her as I moved slightly away from her. She got bolder and grabbed me, almost pulling me towards her.
I pushed her away more firmly until she staggered backwards.
“Tony! I am so mad with you, I will not just leave you like that.” She said and pounced on me hard and began to unbutton my coat. At that instant, I lost my cool and slapped her so hard until she froze.
She was shocked. She never expected me to slap her.
“Tony! You just slapped me, YOU JUST SLAPPED ME?!” She asked.
“And I will slap you again and again if you continue with this stupidity, now dress up, you mad woman.” I told her.
She began to scream but before anyone heard her voice, I gave her a fierce slap sending her falling on the floor and she chocked on her own saliva such that she was unable to even produce any voice from within her. She just coughed and continued chocking. I grabbed, threw her on the sofa, threw her clothes on her and told her to dress up or I beat the hell out of her.
She cried.
She got dressed up slowly, silently crying until she had completely dressed up.
She left me there thinking.
=====
When I got home, Sally realized one of the buttons from my coat was missing. I had not realized that Stella in her determination to undress me had literally torn the button.
“My dear, what happened to your coat? Were you fighting?” Sally asked.
I told her the truth.
“My dear, I am not a fool. Why are you fooling with me?” Sally suddenly told me, completely getting me off guard.
“Honey, I just told you the truth! This woman wanted me by force, she came to my office, undressed and wanted me to fuck her by force. I had to be firm with her, I even slapped her!” I told Sally.
“No! I have observed that woman severally and how she behaves with you. There is something going on between you and Stella. Just tell me you fucked her!” Sally told me angrily.
“Sally, I did not fuck that woman!” I told Sally.
“So, I am no longer sweet heart but Sally! Ehe!” Sally was really angry.
“Look, Sally, stop this madness. Would I tell you all that if I fucked the woman? I would not even tell you anything! I have just told you the truth. Stella and me, there is nothing going on.” I told Sally.
Sally looked me straight into the face. “Now you are fucking Stella because I gave birth and am unable to have sex with you, isn’t it? Go on, fuck her.” Sally told me angrily, picked the baby and went with him to bedroom.
I was left there standing at the living room completely dumbfounded.
I just told her the truth, and the truth proved to be not helping at all. Why? Would I rather have lied to her that I fought someone on the way? But who since I was driving?
I went to kitchen, served myself some supper but I was not even able to finish. My appetite was completely gone.
========
That night, we did not speak. Even the following morning, I tried talking to Sally but she did not speak to me. I just went to work angry, and hungry.
“Good morning Sir.” Cynthia was the first to greet me upon seeing me.
“Good morning, Cynthia.” I replied.
I just went to my office and got busy with the day.
Stella came.
“Tony, if you think you are any wiser than me, just hold on, we shall know who is wiser. Continue treating me like trash. Good day.” She said and went away.
I could not concentrate with my work that day. Everything I did seemed incomplete.
Zuhura however was the first to notice something was amiss with me when I went for lunch earlier than usual.
“Tony, you seem so gloomy today. What is the problem?” Zuhura asked.
“Nothing.” I lied.
“Tony, I know you enough not to lie to me. Tell me the truth.” Zuhura insisted.
I gave her the whole scenario and she really sympathized with me. Zuhura was so mature and she was not into silly rumors in our work place, and was a little understanding.
“Tony, when a woman is angry, do not bother her. Let her cool it off alone.” Zuhura told me.
“Zuhura, but I thought women wants attention. What am I missing?” I wondered.
“Tony, it is not every time women wants attention. Sometimes a woman wants to be alone. More so at a time like this when she is angry, leave her alone. However, be nice to her, be charming. Buy a nice gift, go and sooth her, when you get home, surprise her by preparing dinner for her. Also at a time like this, the baby is stressing her out. Offer to stay awake with the baby and let her have some sleep. Also, be as helpful to her as possible so as she can preserve as much energy as possible. A Nursing woman has a lot of needs.” Zuhura told me.
“Hmm, you sound like an experienced woman, tell me more.” I told Zuhura. She laughed.
“I will teach you more.” Zuhura told me and winked. I smiled.
“How did you learn all these?” I asked Zuhura.
“Our old women teach us a lot on how to live with husbands, that is why among Swahili ladies, divorces are very rare.” Zuhura told me in a rather funny way.
“But you want to divorce your husband…” I told Zuhura.
“Oh! A man who cannot fuck me is a useless man.” Zuhura said in a serious tone.
“Damn! All right. Let me go to work, see you later.” I told Zuhura and I went back to office.
As I was passing by accounts office, I found Letisha and Luke engaged in some heated argument. Letisha was telling Luke, “Luke, you have to up your game in bed. I am tired of being fucked with just one style, learn more.”
Luke replied, “Where do I learn more? I am not a womanizer to learn more with different women!”
Letisha told him, “This is why women wish to have a man who have had several women before him. At least he has experience.”
That angered Luke, “So, do you mean I should have fucked several women before I met you?”
Letisha said, “Yes!”
Luke burst. “All right, I will begin fucking other women now to gain experience. I am tired of being called a novice by you all the time. I wanted to have sex only when married, not before but it seems with women, they wish to have a man who have fucked women before!”
“Noooo! Don’t fuck other women!” Letisha shouted.
“Then how do you wish I learn more sex if not through experience?” Luke asked.
“I don’t care! Find ways. You can talk to men like Tony to teach you, I am sure he is good at it.” Letisha told Luke sneering.
“Are you saying he is more man than me?” Luke asked.
“Are you jealous?” Letisha asked. At that point, I did not want to hear any more of their conversation and since they had not noticed I was standing outside their door, I just left and went back to my office.
I was feeling some headache and so I decided to go to Loveynna for some drugs.
“Let me check you.” Loveynna told me taking out a stethoscope to check me, or rather examine me.
She made a few notes.
“Tony, you are not sick, but seems like you are stressed. You are perhaps overworking.” She told me. I knew I was stressed since I had an argument with Sally.
“All right, just give me some pain killers, I will be well.” I told Loveynna. She gave me two paracetamols to swallow right there, and gave some more to last for 5 days.
“Hi, Tony. When are you giving me a baby?” Maureen teased me when we met at the corridor. She was flirting with me more and more.
“Don’t worry, you shall get.” I told her jokingly and she passed and went to her desk.
=====
In the evening as I returned home, I found Sally still angry with me.
“Honey, I told you I am not fucking Stella, can’t you understand that?” I told her.
“I do not believe you at all. The way she carries herself in front of you is really wanting. I hate that woman!” Sally told me. However, she was less angry and served me supper that evening.
At night when the baby was awake, I volunteered to stay with him for some time and told Sally to sleep. However, soothing him proved to be difficult and I marveled Sally must be a super woman to do all the work and stay awake at night with the baby; it was not easy at all.
When we woke up the following morning, I told Sally, “You are wonderful. Staying awake with a baby almost all night must be hard.” I told Sally, she smiled and told me, “I have to do it, I am a woman remember.”
I joked, “And a jealous woman.” She looked at me and laughed.
“Yes, I must protect what is mine. I would not want a woman to go with you.” Sally said holding the baby.
Since the maid had not yet arrived, I went to the kitchen, prepared breakfast and served Sally still at bedroom.
“I am getting late for work, I have to go.” I told Sally.
She jumped from bed, came to where I was standing, kissed me, hugged me and told me, “Have a good day, darling. Take care.”
“Good day too.” I told Sally and left.
========
I got to work a little late and found everyone had settled in their offices I went to Zuhura.
“Zuhura, good morning. Your idea seemed to work. But I feel so fatigued. Wow! Women must be strong to stay awake with kids almost all night.” I told Zuhura. She laughed.
“Yes, that is the punishment that Allah gave us as women.” Zuhura told me while serving me some drinking chocolate.
“I should consult you more, besides, you are a mother of two.” I told her jokingly.
“A mother of 3…” She told me smiling.
“Three?” I wondered.
Zuhura laughed. “Yes, the one you planted inside me. Soon you will see. I do not doubt you.”
She made me remember of Reginah who had been pressuring me to go for fertility tests.
“All right, Zuhura. Teach me more tricks. You are such a wonderful woman.” I told Zuhura who walked proudly after telling her that.
When Loveynna met me at the corridor, she was looking so lively that day and shiny.
“Oh! Loveynna you are so smart today!” I told her. She gave me a quick hug as if she did not want anyone to see her, but Collins saw.
“Oh! I also want a hug.” Collins said.
“All right.” Loveynna told Collins and gave him a hug too, then left me and Collins there as she went to her office.
“Nice ass dude! Have you spanked that ass yet?” Collins asked.
I knew telling him not to talk like that was futile.
“No, I am yet to spank it man!” I told Collins.
“Oh! Dude, how I wish to spank that ass, at times I feel like raping her.” Collins said.
“Oh! Dude, you will land in jail for that.” I told Collins, he just laughed and went away.
I settled in my office and began to work, but as I was working, Cynthia came.
“Irene is here to see you.” Cynthia said.
“Let her in!” I said feeling angry.
“Hello Tony, the baby is sick and I do not have money to take her to hospital.” Irene said upon settling in the office.
“Who told you to stop working? I do not want this nonsense of you want money all the time. Come back and work!” I told her feeling angrier.
“So, would you wish me to return to work? Will you take me back again?” Irene asked.
I picked my office extension and called Morris the HR who replaced Irene. He came instantly.
“Morris, I want you to draft a position of assistant HR, take her details, draft everything including payroll then bring them to me. Irene, go with him.” I told Irene. She left with the baby and followed Morris.
“Damn! This woman is crazy!” I muttered as both left.
After about 20 minutes, Irene returned.
“I have been placed on payroll. I however been given 3 months maternity leave.” Irene told me.
“No one ever told you to leave.” I told her.
“Now, the baby needs some….” I cut her short.
“How much?” I asked Irene.
“Kshs 20,000.” She said casually.
“Irene, are you taking to Mater Hospital VIP ward?!” I asked Irene angrily. I gave her Kshs 8,000.
“Thank you.” She told me and stood to leave.
“Let me hold the baby for a while.” I told Irene who gave me the little girl who was sleeping soundly. She did not even look sick at all. Her forehead was exactly like Irene but I hoped she won’t grow to be a drama queen like her mother.
“Beautiful girl.” I told Irene. She smiled, looked at her and told her, “Your dad told you that you are beautiful.” The baby just yawned and continued sleeping.
“All right, you may go now. Take good care of her.” I told Irene.
“Of course, I will. Honey.” Irene said and left.
»>To be continued»>
As narrated by Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop