THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 98

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 98

“Reginah, if you value me as a friend, give me time to think over this matter. It is not as simple as you make it sound.” I told Reginah.
“Fine, Tony. Take your time. I respect you and will live with whichever answer you shall give me. We may go home now.” Reginah told me and we stood up to leave.
We walked back to the restaurant, she gave me a ride with her car to my estate but she parked a little distance from where I lived.
“I would not want your wife to see you being brought home by me. So here is where you alight.” Reginah told me.
As I was about to get out, Reginah held me and pulled me towards her.
“Tony, at least give me a kiss.” She told me.
We kissed passionately for about 2 minutes, deep French kisses. WE began caressing each other and exploring each other’s bodies. Reginah began kissing my chest inside my coat, slowly went downwards until she began kissing my penis while it was inside my trousers making it instantly erect. She slowly unzipped me and out came my erect penis facing upwards. Reginah dug onto it with kisses and at the same time began licking and sucking it; it felt so nice.
Some soft R & B music was playing on her car stereo and it was drizzling a little outside making inside the car feel so comfortable. Reginah sucked my penis while caressing my testes for almost 3 minutes, taking time to lick it from top to bottom to top. She would caress it up and down with her hands as she did it, teasing it until I felt like I would explode right inside her mouth.
She then went for the penis glans and began teasing it with her tongue, drawing circles on top of it, then she would put it inside her lips and press so hard making me moan with pleasure. She sucked my penis’s glans until I began to experience some spasms almost ejaculating making her stop sucking it, but concentrated on licking my shaft up and down, teasing it with her tongue expertly giving me so much pleasure. She held my penis like it was some golden rod, rod of pleasure. She held it like some micro phone and told it, “Oh! How I love you, how I would want you to plant your seed inside me…” Reginah was crazy!
She looked at me, ticked me softly and laughed lightly. Again, she began sucking it, taking it so deep into her throat while giving my testes gentle squeezes. She sucked me again and again for almost 5 minutes until I began to tremble. When she sensed I was almost ejaculating, she stopped.
She looked at me intently and told me, “I don’t want your juice today; spare it for next time.” She told me as she massaged my erect penis gently until it began getting flaccid once more. Once it had cooled down, she returned it inside my boxer, zipped my trousers, kissed it inside the trousers and told it, “Good night, golden dick.” We laughed.
After we exchanged a few jokes inside her car, I got out and she drove away.
========
The next morning as we arrived at work, we found Letisha talking to none other than Mr. Kamau. But what I noticed was Letisha that day was wearing bright red short skirt, almost a mini skirt. She was wearing high heels, a tight blouse, bright yellow that made her bra stand out inside her as it was pitch black. She also had highly scented perfume that hit my nostrils from a far.
“Damn! This girl is so daring!” Sally said when she noticed Letisha talking to Kamau, wiggling herself seductively as if she was some high school girl who was learned to be seduced. Kamau was obviously enjoying it as he just stood there excitedly talking to Letisha. We knew Kamau was smitten.
“Good morning, Sir.” Sally greeted Kamau.
“Good morning, Sally, how is work?” Kamau asked.
“All fine sir.” Sally said.
“Thank you, we shall have a meeting later, let me finish with the accountant.” Kamau said.
“all right, I will be in my office.” Sally said and went to her office as I also proceeded to my office.
I was feeling so excited that particular morning and was hugging everyone I met. But when I was about to hug Loveynna, she declined shyly. I did not bother her.
But as soon as I got in my office, Loveynna followed me. She came over to where I was and said,” Tony, I need my hug…” I hugged her and she held me so tightly until her breasts were crushing my chest. She caressed my back as she did so.
“Why did you decline my hug at the corridor?” I asked Loveynna.
“I was shy, I did not want anyone to see me hugging you.” Loveynna told me but I noticed her voice had suddenly changed.
AS I hugged her, I lowered my hands and held her waist, and she stood there looking at me shyly. Loveynna had a nice body shape. Her hips were more protruding than I thought since I was looking at them so closely. Loveynna smiled shyly at me when she noticed me watching at her hips. She pushed me gently to release her and said, “I do not want anyone to see me like this…” She said.
I understood her. She was so naïve and shy.
She cleaned my office slowly, silently and once done she left.
=======
“Tony, I did not watch TV yesterday, today I must go with you. I will drag you to my place if need be.” Zuhura told me once she saw me going to have tea. She served with a very broad smile.
As I was talking to Zuhura, Collins brought me a small tin wrapped in a small polyethene paper. “Brother, you forgot I had this for you!” Collins told me giving me a beer hug. I looked inside. It was a supply of Powderly mkhombelo to last me for almost 2 months. We both laughed.
“What is that?” Zuhura asked and before I could answer, Collins answered with a lot of pride, “This is some stuff from Kakamega forest that transforms boys to men!” Zuhura just looked, and the expression on her face was clear she completely had no idea what Collins just said.
I requested a small spoon from Zuhura and mixed some with my tea and drank it. The tea tasted so nice.
“Ok, Zuhura, we will go.” I promised her. She smiled and said, “Inshallah, we shall go.”
Sally had a meeting with Kamau and as soon as they were done, Kamau left. Sally called me to her office.
“I told you Letisha will drive Kamau where he belongs. Letisha just got a date with Kamau and guess what? Kamau did not even remember what brought him here. Woe unto him!” Sally told me and laughed hard.
“Damn! You ladies will soon rule the world. With all these charms, men, we are finished.” I told Sally and she laughed hard again.
“Watch this space. If unsure what I am doing, ask.” Sally told me standing to give me a quick hug. She as super excited. As we were speaking, Letisha knocked and we told her to come in.
How she sat facing me made me see clear up to her inner thighs and I noticed she was wearing a yellow under wear. The swelling on her crotch made my heart skip a bit and I stopped looking at her. Clearly, Letisha was a crazy girl.
“The deal is almost done, I will meet Kamau today in the evening. You told me you have some gadgets I can carry…let me have them.” Letisha told us.
I gave her a recording gadget. I knew well Letisha was capable of hypnotizing someone and that is exactly what we instructed her to do. She was to obtain sensitive company details from Kamau, and once she handed them to us, we were to forge everything and unseat Kamau.
“Are you sure this works?” Letisha asked.
“Yes, hypnosis works. More so to someone you have perfectly charmed. Kamau is under your mercy now, go and make a killing for us.” We told Letisha. She smiled broadly, stood up and left and on her way she swung her big hips provocatively and I could not resist looking at them.
“Tony, I beg you. Don’t fuck that girl. You would rather fuck any other woman but not Letisha.” Sally told me. It made me so much afraid as if she knew I had fucked Irene.
“No, I won’t. You are my number one, and my only one.” I told Sally. She smiled, turned to face me and told me, “I love you.” I reached for her hand on the table, stroked it and told her, “I love you too, darling.”
======
As I settled to work, Irene came into my office and by the look, she was troubled.
“Tony, what did I do to deserve this?” She asked me.
“What do you mean?” I asked her.
She placed the note she had placed in my pocket some days before.

“I picked this in the dustbin, headed to be burnt by Loveynna. It was wrapped same as I placed it in your pocket.” Irene told me sounding emotional and angry.
“Sorry, I don’t know how it got there.” I told her; I was very honest.
“What do you mean you don’t know?” Irene asked.
As I was about to answer her, Cynthia knocked and came in with some orders for approval. Irene folded her note and left.
I wondered, could Sally have picked it and perhaps threw it away? Did she read it? Those questions remained unanswered.
=======
In the evening, we arrived at Zuhura’s place a little past 6 pm. True to her word, her antenna was broken but it was the connector that had fallen off, perhaps due to being knocked off by the wind, so it had detached itself from the receiver where it connected at the roof of her house. Zuhura’s house was exceptional, she was in love with white and almost everything inside that house was white.
She had nice leather coaches and an expensive glass table at the center of the table room, with golden stripes.
After I fixed her antenna, she prepared some tea with masala, served me and also served some bajjias and kaimati for me. Her homemade ones were sweeter than the ones she prepared at the restaurant.
Her house also had some fragrance from some Persian frankincense that made almost everything in the smell like it.
The house was in some very silent estate with a lot of privacy.
“How much do you pay here?” I asked her.
She laughed and told me, “shs 75,000 per month. But my husband sends the money directly to the landlord.”
“When was the last time your husband came here?” I asked her. She hesitated to answer and told me, “He has never come to this house. I moved here when I came to Nairobi. He does not know where I live.”
That made me feel safe already. But as I was thinking, Zuhura asked, “Are you afraid he might catch you here?”
“Oh! No. Am never afraid of any man.” I told Zuhura and she seemed surprised.
“You really should be afraid of my husband. He is a secret Al Qaeda operative. No one knows about it except me and my father, and now you.” Zuhura told me sounding so serious.
“Damn! All right. I hope he won’t bomb me.” I told Zuhura genuinely shocked. So, her husband was sort of a terrorist.
“My husband does not care about me at all. He has totally neglected my womanly needs. He does not call, he does not communicate, all he thinks is sending me money, money and more money. In fact, he wants me to quit and stay at home but I hate being idle. He sends me even over a million per month. But Tony, love is not all about money. I need someone to touch me, to hug me, to caress me, to make love to me, to hold me, to comfort me, etc.” Zuhura told me sounding emotional.
I was lost on what to tell her. Before I even said something else, Zuhura crossed over to where I was seated, sat beside me and said, “Can you imagine the last time I had good sex with my husband was almost 3 years ago?”
That puzzled me. Zuhura had a 2 years old girl. Then here she was saying the last time she had sex with her husband was 3 years ago! That could only mean one thing, the child was not sired by her husband. But Zuhura was being too honest with me. Why? I wondered.
I gathered the courage to ask.
“Zuhura, you just told me that you last had sex with your husband over 3 years ago. Yet you have a 2 years old child. How?” I asked her. She laughed.
“Tony, none of the two children belong to my husband. I don’t know why I am telling you this. My husband is almost impotent, he cannot sustain an erection for 1 minute. So, he could not make me pregnant. He talked to his younger brother to make me pregnant and we keep it a secret. But the children really look like him since his younger brother looks almost like my husband.” Zuhura told me.
I was surprised.
“Zuhura! DAMN! All right. So, your guy could not make you pregnant and you got another man to do so? I asked her.
“It is allowed in our customs.” Zuhura told me so casually. But before I could speak further Zuhura told me something even more bizzare.

“Tony, my husband knows I need sex and she cannot afford to give me sex. So, we talked over phone sometimes back. He told me I can look for a man to be satisfying my sexual urges as long as I do not leave him. Initially I was against that idea. I just used to masturbate but my sexual urges have really overwhelmed me. Masturbation does not make me feel good anymore. I need a real man and that is why I wanted to speak with you too as you come to my place.” Zuhura told me without flinching or stammering. She was so bold, bolder than I have ever seen her.
My heart raced so fast and I felt suddenly hot. It felt like a dream, a nightmare rather. I felt cornered.
So Zuhura wanted me to be fucking her, not once, not twice but regularly?! Damn!
I sipped my tea and realized I had finished drinking it without noticing.
“Oh! Sorry, let me add you some more please.” She told me. Zuhura disappeared to her kitchen and returned with a thermos flask, she poured some more for me and more for her.
“Zuhura, I really don’t know what to tell you. But you are a muslim and I am not won’t that be a problem?” I tried making it sound difficult.
“Tony, love does not know about religions. Besides not like you are going to marry me. You will only be fucking me and leaving me satisfied. I even told you if you wish, I can be paying you.” Zuhura boldly told me smiling.
“Damn! Zuhura, to be honest, I am a little scared of your proposal.” I told her.
She looked intently at me for some seconds and asked me, “But you just told me you are not afraid?” She was joking to make the moment lighter. We laughed.
“Or, am I not as beautiful as you would wish me to be?” Zuhura asked. Before I could answer, Zuhura stood up and went to her bedroom. She stayed there for a while. All the while, I was wondering, where are her children? As I was sipping my tea, I flipped through the channels to just be sure the antenna was properly fixed. It was all right and it even indicated some new channels meaning I just did it better than the previous person who did it.
Zuhura was singing some Arabic song and I could hear her from her bedroom. It was evident she was excited.
As I was sipping my tea, Zuhura came wrapped in some long white robe with golden stripes running parallel from top to bottom, her hair was free, flowing all the way to her waist. She had very long hair, very fine like horse mane and very black. She looked like some ancient Queen of Egypt.
As I was wondering, looking at her, I noticed her hips were very evident from inside her robe. She smiled and laughed seductively and suddenly, she undid the long robe and it fell on the floor softly and smoothly.
Right in front of me stood the most physically enchanting woman I have ever seen in my entire life. She looked like a goddess from the land of passion. With perfect tits, so erect pointing right in front. Her abdomen was very even you would not think she ever had pregnancy. Her pubic hair however was so abundant and smooth looking running from her belly button all the way to her inner thighs; she had an abundance of pubic hair. Her clitoris was also larger than I thought of a woman her type and it protruded right above her vulvas. Her thighs were so rounded and her hip bone was proportionality larger compared to the rest of her body.
Her legs were long, and a little too smooth and somehow shinny. The sight of her naked facing me smiling softly with so much beauty than any mortal I have ever seen made me so suddenly powerless until I dropped the cup of tea I was holding to the floor, and its content spilled on her white carpet; but she just continued smiling at me. I was completely spell bound by Zuhura’s beauty until I pinched myself hard just to make sure I was not smiling.
“Oh! Sweet Handsome Tony, come and have me, I am all yours tonight…” Zuhura said and held herself by her waist and assumed a sexy pose with her left hip facing towards me.

“Oh! My goodness!” I found myself saying, totally unable to even more. I felt weak, powerless, and I remained motionless on her coach. She stood there and I knew she knew what she was doing to me. She knew she had completely charmed me, if not enchanted me with her beauty.
She began walking towards where I was seated naked and as she moved, the way her hips swung from left to right made me gasp for air and feel suddenly hot, to almost feeling afraid of myself. Her hair also swayed gently with each step she took towards me. She came and stood right in front of me as my mouth remained open with awe and admiration. I was even unable to touch her.
The scent of her perfume penetrated my nostrils so hard I nearly chocked.
She sat stood there looking at me, towering on top of me since I was seated and she began caressing my ears as I looked at her abdomen.
“Tony, you have not answered me, am I not beautiful?” Zuhura asked yet again as she continued to play with my hair, my ears, my forehead, my eyes, my nose, my lips, my neck caressing me, teasing me all along, tracing an outline that left me feeling tingly every spot of my body she touched. She gently pushed me to kiss her abdomen and I just did that, kissed her abdomen, a slight kiss.
I felt like I would just devour her. The way she was doing it, it was apparent Zuhura knew how to drive a man crazy, more than I had initially thought of her. She took one of my hands and placed it on her hips and directed me to begin caressing her, and I smoothly, softly and slowly began to caress her hips, all the way to her buttocks, her upper and lower buttocks, then caressing her all through to her abdomen tickling her by her pubic hair which was covering almost her entire abdomen. All along, she was caressing my head and massaging it, making me feel nicer and very relaxed. The smoothness of her hands as she caressed and massaged my head made me feel like I was being taken to paradise slowly under the charming spell of Zuhura who was a real goddess of beauty.
I was even afraid to caress her private parts and I just left her to keep guiding me where to touch, where to caress, where to massage, where to stimulate, where to do what or to even kiss her as she guided herself to explore me.
All along, some Arabic songs were playing on her TV from a certain Arabic channel, and from the headline below, an Indian movie was about to begin.
Zuhura suddenly leaned forward, lifted my chin and planted a French kiss on my lips, making me become completely breathless….
»>To be continued»>
 The saga continues

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop