THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 103

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 103

I went to the reception and I was so surprised to see Reginah seated there.
“Good morning, welcome.” I greeted her and she rose to greet me.
“Surprised I am here?” She asked me smiling.
“No, I am not.” I was in fact so surprised and tensed. Reginah was becoming too bold for comfort.
“Good, I want to meet with Sally for a while.” She told me making me even more shocked.
“All right. You are next after the client who is in is done.” I told Reginah. My heart was now beating fast and I was nearly sweating.
Reginah went to Sally’s office and stayed there for almost an hour before she came out.
What surprised me, Reginah came out smiling, but whatever they discussed remained a mystery. She went without a word with me but texted me, “Meet in the afternoon.”
=====
After I went to town and met the Indian guy, I headed for Reginah’s place.
When I met her, she was relaxing on her living room, drinking some lemonade watching a movie. She was wearing a long blue dress, and her perfume was so fragrant it filled the whole room.
She met me at the door and hugged me before telling me, “Sit down, welcome. What can I offer you?”
“Please serve me some cool water for now, I feel so thirsty.” I told her.
“Lunch is also ready, let me serve you.” Reginah said and served me roasted chicken, some kachumbali and ugali.
The food was super tasty like she took time to prepare it.
Immediately I finished eating, Reginah came and sat close to me. But for some reason, I was feeling aroused without even thinking of her.
Reginah took hold of me and began to caress me and within no time we were undressing each other, kissing, caressing and kissing even more and more.
We led each other to her bedroom and we got completely naked. I touched her and she was already aroused and her honey pot was oozing with desire. I finger fucked her for a few seconds while we were lying on her bed and she moaned, parting her legs so wide apart.
She then rolled me over to be on top and began sucking my penis which she sucked, licked for almost 3 minutes. Rolling her tongue all over it as if worshipping it, caressing it with her hair as she caressed my scrotum with her hand. She took hold of my penis tip and encircled it with her lips, sucking it giving me so much pleasure until I shivered.
We assumed position 69 and sucked into each other. I sucked her clitoris for a whole 1 minute until she was moaning loudly shaking her hips. I then took hold of her labia majora and pulled them wide so that I inserted my tongue into her honey pot, and licked it up and own making her frenzied with desire. She almost bit my dick as she lost control of herself with continuous spasms of passion running all over her body.
I then gently rolled on top of her and took hold of my erect penis and began caressing her vulvas with it, slapping her clitoris gently with it and caressing her labia majora with it which was already super wet with desire. We kissed each other, each tasting each other’s sexual fluids. After kissing I sucked her nipples and they were so hard with desire.
She took hold of my penis and began rolling it on herself stimulating herself even further before directing it and beginning to push herself onto me. She let out a soft prolonged moaning voice as she took my penis into her waiting and willing vagina until I was all inside her. She held me tightly crushing her breasts on my chest and encircling me with her legs, all the while kissing me with a lot of passion.
We began rocking slowly and gently, I would rise and fall like some snake coming out of its hole slowly not to startle whatever was outside and then fall slowly like trickling inside her. She was breathing heavily. Our desires drove us to begin rocking faster and faster and I was rising and falling feeling myself go so deep into her as she held my buttocks and pushed me so deep like she wanted me to get to the core of her womanhood.

Suddenly, I began going faster, fucking faster and she got frenzied as she rocked her hips even faster until our pelvic bones were slapping onto each other such that the only sound in the room was sound of sex. The moans, the groans, the rapid breathing, everything about us was pure sex driven by lust but with a goal of destiny.
I gyrated my hips to aim for her g spot and she cried loudly with pleasure, arched her back upwards such that her breasts slid to fall on her upper chest. I began to stimulate her clitoris faster, also her vulvas such that I made them all wet with her vaginal fluids, caressing her clitoral tip with my finger made her crazy and she began speaking loudly, “Fuck me! Am all yours, ooh dear, fuck me harder, give it to me, make me a woman…” I would just reply, “Oh! Yea” with each statement and she got frenzied even more until the bed itself was rocking.
Some bedsheets were falling from her bed but we did not care as we kept going at that pace for almost 10 minutes, pausing whenever I felt like I was about to go to the edge and ejaculate. I wanted to hold as long as possible so that I would ejaculate as much as possible inside her vagina.
Reginah was alternating between caressing my back, caressing my buttocks, spanking my buttocks too like she was commandeering a cow boy, caressing my chest, stimulating my nipples thus driving me even mad to fuck her harder and harder.
When I felt like I was really about to ejaculate, I pushed deep into her and paused, breathed in hard so as to diffuse the sexual tension. I edged for some time, feeling tingly all over my body but as I lay so still inside her I could feel her vagina pulsating with desire as if wanting to milk my penis dry. It felt so nice being connected there all along. I then slowly began to slide on and out, rising up, and down. Suddenly Reginah directed me to withdraw from her and we assumed 69 yet again having an intense taste of our sexual fluids. I sucked her vagina literally, until it felt so soft and smooth as she sucked my penis like a giant ice cream coated with chocolate.
She was humming saying “Oh! Yea” each time she took it in and out of her mouth. We then rolled onto each other and I repenetrated and as I went deep into her, she moaned loudly with pleasure and some tears began to flow from her eyes, she closed her eyes tightly and I was feeling so hot and so ready to explode.
As she sensed me going towards the edge, she held me tightly by my waist as if waiting for the exact moment to push me deep into her like someone planting a seed in a fertile garden. As I fucked her, we kissed, caressed, talked, moaned, groaned and licked each other all the more.
She began to experience her orgasm and her vagina began to sporadically suck my penis, pulling and pushing. She burst out crying and sprawled her legs and hands so wide, rocking her head side to side, up and down like the pleasure was making her feel painful. She was so powerful rocking herself I felt like she wanted to fly with me when her hips rose up and down as her orgasm reached a climax and some jet of fluids splashed me, nice and hot making me also lose control and explode into her like a dynamite set to explode when a certain even occurs.
She held me tightly and pulled me with so much force until my penis felt her cervix deep inside her. I kept pulsating and I could feel semen flowing from deep within me, spraying her with it so deep like it was never going to end. I felt so powerless and just held myself onto her as I continued to tremble and tremble on top of her, I moaned loudly and the power of the ejaculation and the feeling it gave me, pleasure and mixed feelings made some tears flow from my eyes. I literally wiggled on top of her and felt like my own energy was escaping from me into her body as she held me tightly not wanting me to rise and perhaps by mistake spill outside of her vagina.

We held onto each other breathing heavily for like 10 minutes until we relaxed. I opened my eyes and instead, I was surprised to see Reginah’s eyes full of tears. I wondered whether she was crying or it was just orgasmic reaction. But she began crying silently, held her eyes with her hands as if to hide from me and just wept. I did not know what to tell her so I just held onto her as she cried. She cried for almost 10 minutes, took a bedsheet and wiped her tears.
After she wiped her tears, she looked at me shyly and smiled.
I did not talk to her. I just remained inside her. She was breathing in a more relaxed way. Her body temperature also felt a little lower and we both felt a bit relaxed.
“Tony, sorry for being emotional. I could not help.” She finally told me.
“No problem. But why?” I asked her.
She just looked at me and said, “Tony, I know this is not what you expect me to say, but I feel so happy and overwhelmed with emotions. I feel like I have just accomplished the greatest thing in my life with the help of you.” She told me, sniffing a little.
“I do not know what to tell you, but it is all right.” I told her.
“Tony, can I ask you a question?” She said.
“Ask…” I told her.
She avoided looking me into my eyes.
“Do you feel like I forced you to do this?” She asked.
“No.” I answered her.
“No?” She responded.
“I feel like I have just helped a friend, a great friend.” I told her.
“Friends with benefits” She said and laughed a little. I was happy she was finally laughing.
“Yes, friends with benefits.” I told her. She looked at me and asked, “Tony, suppose I feel sexually starved, will you give it to me?”
I thought for a while. She looked at me but before I answered, she said, “All right. I would accept any answer from you.”
“Well, we shall take care of that when we get there.” I told her.
“Thank you, Tony.” She said.
“What do you feel with my penis inside you?” I asked her. My penis was flaccid.
She smiled and said, “I have never had your penis inside me when it is flaccid. It feels so nice, cut it and leave it there.” She said smiling.
I laughed for a while. “You are crazy!”
I began sucking her breasts and she began to softly moan once more. She began to caress me on my back, we then began kissing once more as I gently caressed her clitoris.
My penis began to get hard inside her until after almost 2 minutes it was fully erect. The feeling of it growing inside her must have made her feel so pleasurable since with each time it got harder, she moaned softly and her breathing rate increased. I could feel her vagina getting more and more warmer. I remained inside her just sort of relaxing with my hard penis deep in her vagina.
“Let it remain there.” I told her. We just lay there, as I supported myself with my elbows. We just kissed, hugged, embraced, caressed, did kegels and talked while at it. My penis would alternate between semi erect to erect. I would caress her clitoris to a point of giving her orgasm but stopping without giving her an orgasm. She too would control me and when she felt going over, she would hold my hand so as she remained aroused but not really getting an orgasm.
We just teased each other like that, for so long until we decided to just relax and let the sexual tension diffuse without getting an orgasm out of it. We were teasing each other with our breathing. As in, she would breath in as I breath out, and she would breath out as I breath in. it felt so nice.
All the while, her hips were kept such that her vagina faced upwards as if to allow as much sperms as possible to remain inside her.
After what seemed like 1 hour or more, we disengaged and I withdrew from her.  I felt the urge to look at her vagina as I came out and I could see some semen oozing from her vagina.
“Ah! Stop looking, what are you looking at?” Reginah told me jokingly and lightly.
“I want to see where I have planted my seed.” I teased her, touching her clitoris lightly.
“Oh! Stop it Tony, you will see after a few months.” She told me.
“I am waiting to see it happen.” I told her, she smiled.

We went to bathroom together and bathed together.
“I have your favorite perfume, worry not. You won’t go smelling sex.” Reginah told me. I laughed.
“You are so evil!” I told her and she laughed.
I did not want to ask her what they talked with my wife. I was not interested.
I was feeling hungry and Reginah served me some more food again, which I ate as we relaxed in her living room.
“Tony, would you marry me if you were single?” Reginah suddenly asked me, startling me.
“Why do you ask?” I asked her.
“No, just tell me an answer.” She insisted.
“Yes, I would.” I told her.
“Too bad you are married. But then again, I have never really desired to be married.” Reginah told me affirmatively.
“So, you wish to be a single mother?” I asked her.
“Yes. Not that I have anything against marriage. But I am happier with the idea. I would prefer being a single mother. My life would not allow me to be married I would be such a bother to my husband.” Reginah said.
“I understand. Do you still continue hypnotizing people?” I asked her.
“No, I stopped that. I do not want to do it anymore. Unless I hypnotize you again.” She joked.
“Haha, I am an expert too by now, try me and I will hypnotize you instead.” I told her and she laughed.
“Why do you think I came to see your wife?” She asked, again making me overthink.
“Tell me, I did love to hear.” I told her.
She laughed, “I came to tell her I want to fuck you, and I want you to give me a baby.” The way she said it so casually made her sound like a crazy woman. How now??! I wondered.
I looked keenly at her for a while, stopped drinking whatever I was drinking, concentrated with her, looked into her eyes and told her, “Reginah, you know me and you do not joke. Tell me, are you serious you told my wife you want me to fuck you and make you pregnant?”
»>To be continued»>
As narrated by Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop