THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 104

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 104

Of course, I am joking!” Reginah told me.
I breathed a sigh of relief.
“So, what brought you there?” I asked Reginah
“I want to set up a private firm, security firm. I came for business advice and consultation.” Reginah told me.
“Fantastic! Good idea.” I told her.
“And I want you to be my partner too in that business.” Reginah told me.
I thought about it for a while.
“What does that entail?” I asked Reginah.
“We shall talk about that later.” Reginah told me, she briefly looked at her wall clock.
“Oh! I need to go.” I told her.
“No problem, I would not want you to be late.” She told me smiling.
I got cleaned up, dressed well and when I was about to leave, Reginah pulled me and kissed me, a deep long French kiss.
====
I arrived home shortly after 6 pm. Sally was already home in the kitchen cooking some supper. I got in silently, tip toed and went and stood behind her without her noticing.
“I have seen you…” Sally told me with a soft laugh.
“How did you see me coming?” I wondered.
“I saw your reflection in the sufuria I am holding.” Sally said and laughed.
Sally had a way of washing Sufurias until they shine and reflect. In fact, Sally’s cleanliness was beyond normal standards. Sparkling clean. How she cleaned utensils, how she cleaned the house, how she cleaned our clothes was so perfect I could not criticize anything.
“Damn! So, you can even use it to spy on me now, haha.” I told Sally. She laughed too.
“I will be cleaning our car.” Sally proposed.
“Well, if you insist, I will let you.” I told her.
Sally would at times use ash, smooth fine ash to clean utensils which would leave them so shiny and sparkling clean.
**
The following few weeks, Reginah would chat with me excitedly with expectations of testing positive for pregnancy as if it was a major achievement on her part. She wanted to wait and test later. But one month elapsed and she received her monthly period. She got so stressed by it and called me to meet her, of which I did.
“Tony, I don’t understand, I was supposed to fall pregnant. What happened?” She asked me.
“I don’t know. I was sure of making you pregnant. I have made two ladies pregnant already and all are expecting in 2 months’ time, both.” I told a sad Reginah.
“Tony, I am so confused, help me.” Reginah said.
“How am I supposed to help you?” I asked her. She remained silent.
“Are you sure those pregnancies are yours?” she suddenly asked me.
“What are you driving at?” I asked Reginah.
“Oh! No problem. Forget it. But I really need a baby.” Reginah told me.
Amid of it, we talked about her business and I was to invest 20% of shares in her new security firm, and be getting some shares of the profits from the company.
The time that followed, we spent most of the time trying to make Reginah pregnant but months passed without her getting pregnant. But Reginah would not fall pregnant.
=======
One night as we were sleeping with Sally, she began to experience what I came to know, were labor pains. They came in quick succession until I decided to take her to the nearby health center. We drove silently since she was not willing to talk.
Immediately we got there, the nurses took her to examine her and she was told her baby was almost.
A nurse approached me, “Sir, would you wish to witness your wife giving birth?” She asked me.
“No problem.” I told her without hesitation and followed.
I was allowed inside right on time when Sally was pushing.
“Tony, help me.” She kept crying.
I witnessed the whole process and was amazed at how a small vagina can accommodate such a big baby to come out!
It was a baby boy!
=======
After two weeks, however, Irene gave birth to a baby girl and took me to court to be catering for child support. I met her and she was so determined with ht.
“You cannot make me pregnant and abandon me. What do you take me for?” Irene asked me.
“Look, Irene, all that was not necessary. You could have come and we sort out this whole issue without involving the courts. What do you gain by getting a percentage of my income through the courts? Plus, why waste so much money running in courts when we could just handle this out of court?” I asked her. I was so bitter and annoyed.
“Tony, this is your child we are talking about. I am as well like your wife.” She told me bitterly.
“You are not my wife!” I told Irene.
“Soon we shall know who between me and Sally is a woman enough!” Irene kept telling me.
After a bitter argument nearly causing a scene, she agreed we settle the issue amicably but already I had a court order abiding me to be catering for the child. I however, had no problem with it. I just ensured Sally does not get involved in any of the dramas for her peace of mind.
=======
However, Reginah continued to feel stressed due to her inability to get pregnant after trying for almost 4 months. She was becoming desperate.
“Tony, can’t you fuck me for a whole week continuously and we see if it will work? I really need a child.” She told me when we met one evening.
“But it only needs just a day to get pregnant. A week is not necessary.” I told her.
“Tony, I know you will hate me for this, but consider this, are the children you say you sired yours?” Reginah asked me, making me stop drinking my coffee and look at her.
“Are you suggesting that both ladies can play with my mind, get pregnant with other men and claim the children are mine?” I asked her.
“Yes, Tony. Ladies are cunning. There are so many men who are bringing up children who are not theirs, fully thinking they sired the children. Both of these women were desperate to have you and would do anything to hold on to you. Be careful!” Reginah told me, making me have wild imaginations.
“Reginah, can you please stop thinking along that line.” I told her.
“Tony, I am a woman. I know a woman’s psychology better than you do. Stop thinking you are all wiser here.” Reginah told me. Getting her pregnant was making her make wild allegations and have all sort of imaginations.
But Sally’s son, even the nurse said he looked like me, my ears and facial structure almost resembled me. But Reginah was casting a lot of doubts in me.
“Reginah, so what do you suggest?” I asked her.
“Let us go for some fertility tests, just me and you. We can go secretly as a couple. Besides you can conduct DNA test for the children just to be sure.” Reginah said, making my heart beat faster.
The whole turn of events was making me stressed too. With Reginah insinuating I could be infertile too, with Reginah stressing me to give her a baby, with Irene taking me to court to force me to cater for her baby; it was becoming too much for me.
=====
Back in office, Stella had confessed to me that she got married to her husband since she was desperate to settle, but she did not love him at all. The idea of her working together with me on same office brought old memories on her. She confessed to me that her husband also was unable to fuck her to satisfy her since he was a fat, potbellied drunkard who only knew to get home, order for food and sleep immediately sometimes sleeping on the coach till morning. She was in a failed marriage. But her suggestion that we reunite for the sake of old times did not go well with me as I told her, her immediate boss was my wife, a thing which caught her by surprise.
“Stella! We cannot reunite. I have a wife, you have a husband, why would you even think of it? Comeon!” I told her.
“Tony, I am not interested in reunion, but just make me feel like the old times. Make me feel special once more.” Stella told me.
“I already have a wife who I make to feel special. I am all right with her. We cannot be together under any circumstances.” I told Stella.
Sally had proceeded on 3 months maternity leave and I was left in charge, thus Stella had a lot of time with me in the office.
The good thing was, Letisha never insisted on anything beyond bringing Kamau down. She never did any follow up trying to make her wish real. She had wanted me to have an affair with her as some sort of payback, but she did not insist. That was a good thing with me however.
Carol also gave birth to a baby boy and went on maternity leave, leaving Chris in charge of IT too.
But what took us all by surprise in our work place with Luke’s announcement that he was engaged to Letisha to get married in 6 months’ time.
I broke the news to Sally in the evening at home.
“Damn! Why do nice men like Luke end up with bad girls like Letisha?” Sally wondered.
“I think it is the natural laws of nature, unlike poles attract. But I sincerely never expected this.” I told Sally.
“Will Luke be able to handle Letisha sexual appetite?” Sally asked, a rather funny question in a funny way.
“Letisha looked like she just wanted a husband to settle with, she got Luke and perhaps she will be all right all the same.” I told Sally.
“Letisha has fucked all men in the company!” Sally said.
“No, she has not.” I told Sally. She smiled.
“Yes, I know. Except you. But given chance, I know she will fuck you very fast.” Sally said and laughed.
Suddenly, the baby woke up from bedroom while Sally was busy with some dishes.
“Let me pick him for you.” I told Sally.
I went and picked the baby, who was about 3 weeks old. He looked so small compared to a normal human being.
“Damn! You are holding him like some item.” Sally told me when I was handing him over to her to be breastfed.
“He is too small, I even lack better way of holding him.” I told Sally and she laughed.
She looked at me, as some water for Ugali was boiling.
“Let me help you cooking.” I told Sally and took over with the kitchen as she breastfed the boy, who was sucking her breasts so ravenously.
“She sucks exactly like you!” Sally teased me and we both laughed so hard.
»>To be continued»>
As narrated by Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop