THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 92

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 92

“No, am not really naughty but we have to face the reality.” Chris said with a smile.
“Eh! I like it!” Carol told Chris and laughed.
“This company has very beautiful ladies, my Goodness!” Chris said as he saw Cynthia coming for lunch wearing a very nice long dress that hugged her figure. It made her look more mature than she was.
“Hi, guys, what is for lunch today?” Cynthia asked making a sexy pose in front of a flower vase that was at the entrance of our restaurant. 
“Wow! Cynthia, you should get a photo of that pose!” Carol said removing her phone camera to take a photo of Cynthia. But as she tried, it did not go off.
“What? My phone Camera failed? This is weird…” Carol said looking at me as if she expected some solution from me.
“Let me help you.” I told Carol as I took out my phone and took Cynthia several photos as she posed with several angles, some lifting one leg up, some twisting her waist to reveal her one thigh more, some squatting and some blowing a kiss in the air. I took a total of 13 photos of her.
As I sat down, Zuhura rose to take some food for Sally in her office. “She has told me she has a lot to do so will have her lunch in her office.” Zuhura told me.
As Zuhura returned she told me Sally wanted to see me in her office. 
=======
“Tony, Kamau just called me from India, he wants his report and I am still doing it. He has threatened me with dire consequences if I fail to send it before today.” Sally told me.
“This guy is becoming more of a nuisance. Why won’t he just die and leave us in peace?” I told Sally who looked at me with a serious face.
“Really?” Sally asked.
“Honestly, if I got a way of getting rid of this many and Irene, I would.” I told Sally.
“I feel Kamau is planning for Irene to take over this place, I feel so. Irene is just playing cool waiting for the right moment.” Sally told me. That was my fears too.
“I think we can handle that, we already came from far, we cannot just let go off like that. Am sure we will outsmart them.” I told Sally. 
“Thank you, I trust your words.” Sally told me.
I assisted her to do most of the report for the whole afternoon and by evening, it was ready. She sent it to Kamau but I was sure Kamau would not get it since his email was off the hook and he had to use IT department to recover it. All in all, at least we could make him feel like a fool he was.
However come evening, as we were walking towards home, Sally suddenly remembered we had forgotten something in her office.
“I cannot go home without that flash disk, it has a lot of company secrets and I cannot risk it being seen by anyone.” Sally told me. It was a little before 7 pm but we went back all the same.
On reaching towards her office, we heard some sexual moans coming out of accounts office.
“This is serious, Luke and Letisha fucking and the way Luke pretends to be so holy?” Sally wondered. 
“Haha, he is a man too!” I told Sally. As we approached accounts office, we noticed the door was slightly open. So, we peeped inside.
What we saw remained in my head for a long time.
======
Letisha was making love with Kiptoo and all the while she was screaming my name! (Cut out scene)
=======
We walked silently up to we got home. Sally was not talking and was not in the mood to talk.
“Sally, believe me, this has nothing to do with me.” I told Sally.
“I heard everything. Tony, have you been fucking Letisha?! How can she exclaim your name for god’s sake while enjoying with someone else? Tony, what are you hiding from me?” Sally was asking very furiously.
“Sally, I have nothing going on with that mad woman. In any case, you should ask her not me. Furthermore, that was another man fucking her not me!” I told Sally. 
“The lady was literally imagining you fucking her; Tony that cannot just be in innocent fantasy, there must be something between the two of you. Furthermore, I have observed Letisha and how she behaves in front of you and it leave a lot to guess. Tony, stop lying to me I am a woman!” Sally told me sounding very upset. I felt like I would kick the hell out of Letisha.
“Sally, if someone fantasize about me, that is beyond my control. You have to understand me and believe me. Letisha may be in love with me, who knows, but why would I ignore a lady like you and go for such a harlot. Think Sally, THINK!” I told Sally. 
“I have nothing to think, you are fucking every woman in the company and you want me to believe you!?” Sally asked turning as if to slap me. I lost my cool and nearly slapped her in return but stopped right before hitting her face.
“Go ahead, slap me, beat me!” Sally dared. I could not take it anymore.
I just walked outside and went to sit at a tiny shade that was at our compound. A neighbor’s cat came and began purring under me and I lifted it to my lap, forced it to lie down and I began caressing it as it was enjoying it. It closed its eyes as if to sleep.
I don’t know how long I remained there until Sally came walking slowly towards me.
“My dear, I am sorry. I over reacted.” Sally told me, taking a seat next to me. Her voice startled the cat and it opened its eyes, but I caressed its back as if to reassure it there was nothing wrong.
“No problem.” I answered and remained silent.
“Let us go back to the house, it is nearly 11 pm.” Sally told me. I had not noticed how much time had gone that night. I was not even feeling cold as I was so angry that evening. 
“Sally, did you have to accuse me of fucking another woman just because of her madness, right when another man is fucking her and you saw it?” I asked Sally. 
“We shall deal with that later, let us just go back to the house.” Sally persuaded me, holding my hand.
I placed the cat down gently as if to let it go but it remained glued in my hand. I looked at Sally and then the cat.
“The cat is feeling cold, I cannot leave it outside.” I told Sally as I lifted the cat to my chest. She did not object.
We got inside, as Sally served me, she took a tiny bowl and served some meat to the cat and it ate silently. Immediately it finished, it came and slept right under my legs.
“Animals sometimes are more understanding than human beings.” I told Sally. She smiled and looked at me.
“Do not compare me with an animal.” Sally said.
“Oh! I do not mean it like that.” I told Sally. 
After Supper, we bathed, Sally did the dishes as I ironed our clothes and I went to sleep.
*********
I saw myself making love to Loveynna and really enjoying it. (Cut out scene)
The place felt unusually silent that evening.
>>>To be continued>>>
As narrated by Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop