THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 86

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 86
“Oh! I am back.” Sally told me once I got into her office. She was looking bright and happy.
“I just told Irene to work on welfare constitution. She will give it to me by evening.” I told Sally.
“I feel tired, I won’t go to café to eat, let me call Zuhura and tell her to bring for me my tea here.” Sally said.
“Tell her to bring for two.” I told her.
Within no time, Zuhura brought a thermos flask of 3 cups into Sally’s office and left.
For some reason, the provocative postures by Letisha kept haunting my vision until I was unable to concentrate on what Sally was telling me about.
“Honey! I just asked you a question and you are just staring at me!” Sally suddenly jolted me back to reality.
“Oh! Sorry, my mind was wandering.” I told Sally.
Her office door had a rotatable notice that you could push from inside that indicated either you are available or “busy” and when you put it “busy” the door automatically locked itself from inside meaning no one would come in unless you open the door. I went and rotated it to indicate “busy”.
I returned to where Sally was seated and went behind her chair; I began caressing her shoulders. She did not resist as she stopped what she was doing and held my hands too and began caressing my arms. I caressed her along the line of her arms all the way to her hips and thighs and since she was wearing a short skirt it was easy to reach for her bare knees and begin to tease them.
She looked at me and smiled before bending backwards and allowing me to kiss her. I gave her a quick kiss on her lips.
“Sally, we have been too busy to attend to each other.” I told her and she seemed to understand what I meant.
“Yes, darling, and I do not want you to fall into temptations around here.” She told me. I knew what she meant.
I began caressing her bosom slowly and noticed her breasts had gotten larger, perhaps due to her pregnancy which was in second trimester. Her morning sicknesses had eased a little bit and she was livelier too. I continued teasing her with my hands until I reached under her bra and began caressing her nipples until they got erect.
Since she was still seated, she was caressing where she could reach; my neck, my chest and my face. My penis began to get hard and she turned her chair to face me and as soon as she noticed my now upright hard dick she reached for my zip, undid it, reached for my johnnie and whipped it outside and she gasped a little bit by just seeing it. She began caressing it and gently reached for it and sucked its glans briefly making me shudder with the sudden pleasure.
I gently lifted Sally and she positioned herself on the table so as to sit on its edge. I reached underneath and to my surprise she was wearing nothing that day, I felt her pubic hair as I gently caressed her vulvas which were now swelling with desire. She looked at me and said, “I need a lot of fresh air, I feel so hot down there of late.”
“Probably it is pregnancy hormones…” I told her, not thinking much of it as I gently lifted her skirt to reveal her thighs.
=======
“Is your Madam available?” I heard someone ask outside.
“She is in a meeting, will be available soon.” Cynthia answered who was sitting on behalf of Maureen at the reception since Maureen was out on some work.
We continued with our erotic exploration and in the office under the pretense of being in an urgent meeting, private meeting as Sally began kissing me hungry and I could tell she had fiery desire for me that mid-morning.
Without removing my trousers, I shoved my hard dick into her honey pot and it slid so smoothly, so nicely into her hot waiting and willing love den that reacted with pleasure spasms to a point I felt like it was sucking my sugar cane rapidly as she continued to gyrate and rock her hips gently to the motions I was making drilling the holy honey from her sweet hot honey pot struggling so much not to moan as the pleasure we were experiencing was evident due to the amount of goosebumps that were radiating from our skin.

She gasped for air as I pushed my penis so deep in

to her until it touched her cervix and she said, “Ouch!”
I felt as her honey pot began oozing more honey and I knew an orgasm was imminent. I felt like I was about to lose control and I Sally must have sensed as she suddenly stopped, looked into my eyes and told me, “Remember I am wearing nothing, do not ejaculate inside me, it will ooze out and it might be embarrassing.” Sally told me. I really struggled not to explode and in the process, did a few kegels to suppress the tension that was building up inside me almost exploding. But as I held myself still, Sally began trembling and suddenly she exploded and I felt a tiny stream of sweetness escape from her love den hitting my pubis and my penis base with much force and I knew she had squirted. She began moaning but buried her mouth under my shoulder not to be heard from outside. She held me so tightly with her legs and hands too, pressing her abdomen on myself gently.
Immediately she finished, she got some tissue paper from her office cabinet, cleaned herself fast, wrapped them using some polythene and threw them inside her office dustbin.
“Honey, we have not made love in a long time. I was burning with desire.” Sally told me as she settled on her chair.
She sprayed herself with some perfume and sprayed me too fast and told me, “Quickly, see who is at the reception and let him in.”
I changed the notification to indicate “available” as I opened the door.
I found Ken seated at the reception waiting to be told when boss will be available.
“Oh! Good morning Mr. Ken, what brings you here?” Ken stood up to shake my hand.
“Your premises are almost complete, I wanted to go with you or Madam so that you can have a site check.” Ken told me as I ushered him to Sally’s office.
“Oh! Ken, welcome.” Sally told Ken.
It is then I noticed we had not even drank our tea.
“Serve Ken a cup of tea, I will take mine at the café.” I told Sally and I left them at the office to go and take some tea at the café.
I met Collins in the café.
“Collins, our offices are almost over. We shall soon be moving to the new blocks.” I told Collins.
“Sounds nice!” Collins remarked.
I just wished the new office blocks would be sufficient so that Irene would move out of my office.
“Guess what? Carol’s sister is coming to work here and she looks exactly like Carol. “I told Collins and immediately he heard that, his face lit with delight.
“Gosh! I can’t wait to see her. When is she arriving?” Collins asked.
“Tomorrow morning if possible.” I told an obviously excited Collins.
“Does she shake bum bums like her sister?” Collins asked winking.
“Haha, how should I know?” I asked him.
As we were talking, Carol came to join us and we stopped discussing her sister.
We just talked a lot about general work issues until Sally called me via a text to go to her office.
“Tony, I want you to go with Ken, see how far his work has gone then come and give me a report.” Sally told me.
“Yes, soon.” I told her and we left with Ken.
========
As Ken was driving along, I told him, “Remember my share of the profit, I just wanted 20%.” I told him. We negotiated the deal so nicely on his behalf to managers until he was to get close to 3 million profit.
“No problem, brother. First let us finish the work.” Ken told me.
It was not far as we arrived faster than I thought. The place had really changed since I visited it.
Ken was really a professional. He had designed a fantastic office complex which made it look like it was some office located deep in London town. Excellent architecture, excellent design and very spacious. The whole block formed a “U” which was not easily recognizable unless you walk around the complex.
But what impressed me was the boss’ office. It was fully equipped with a private shower room where someone can bath and change, with a wardrobe too, and right opposite it a small room which looked like a tiny bedroom.
“Ken, you are amazing! What is this for?” I asked Ken, he laughed.

“In Japan, they encourage siesta. If you feel so sleepy on work, you can sleep a little bit, like 1 hour and wake up feeling very refreshe

d. But here in Kenya we shun that saying it encourages laziness that is why when we design an office complex, we at times include a very private sort of rest area for the boss. All you have to do is tell the secretary to tell people the boss is busy, but you are having your afternoon nap so that you can wake up, take a bath, refresh and go back to work feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.”
“Damn! Ken! I never thought of that.” But as I wondered, I began to fantasize on other uses of such an office. Ken seemed to read my thought and said, “You can also have your madam in that private room, and do you thing in there and no one will know.” Ken told me and laughed. I laughed too.
As we went through the building, I was taking notes. My office was to be adjacent to boss’ office. There were other offices enough for everyone. The offices were also very spacious.
Each office door had security features too e.g. you could open with a remote control, or you could just use manual door locks. Also, the CCTV cameras were well hidden from view in every office. But what I liked most, the boss’s office was overlooking all the corridors to the center meaning the boss could as well monitor employees from her own office.
The café too was spacious like it would accommodate 15 people all at once with its own store and reception too. The server room was also spacious and fitted with coolers, and its door was the most secure.
At the gate, it was designed such that the gate man can open the gate without ever stepping out of his booth, and there were two booths on left and right.
There were some workers doing the final touches and I was really impressed that Ken had done the work so fast. Even though we did not intend to make it a storied building, Ken designed it such that should need arise in future, we shall easily expand it.
“Ken, this is just fantastic! I am satisfied, we can go back now.” I told Ken after finishing to take photos with my phone camera.
Sally called me to ask how the work was and I told her she will be surprised to see her office.
=============
After I returned, it was well past 3 pm and I was hungry. So, I just went straight to the café to eat and I was surprised to find Sally there.
“I had a lot of work so I came late for lunch.” Sally told me.
“MY balls are aching, I really wanted to ejaculate that time.” I told her and she laughed.
“You shall in the evening, don’t worry. I feel like being fucked to pieces tonight.” Sally told me.
“You drive me crazy my girl!” I told her and she laughed.
========
That evening as we went home, Sally was so playful to a point people were looking at us on the way home. She was telling me she was so horny that particular day. She seemed like her pregnancy was driving her to madly want to make love.
As soon as we got home, Sally jumped onto me and held me tightly.
“I feel so much in love with you my sweet heart, I don’t know why…” Sally told me.
“I love you too, and I love making sweet love to you…” I told her.
“I feel like I can’t wait.” Sally told me.
I kissed her and her pulse rate began to get wilder. I led her slowly towards bedroom and as I began to undress her, she looked at me and told me, “wait”.
She grabbed her bathroom robe and told me, “We go in there first, the day was too long!” We got to bathroom and began bathing together.
I was smearing soap on her breasts and caressing her with the slipperiness of the soap, stimulating her nipples in the process. She would do the same to me on my chest as we held on to each other bathing each other playfully.
She would take some water and trickle them on my chest as I did the same to her and we would laugh. As I caressed her with the soapy water, I began caressing her buttocks and the feeling was making her breath faster as she pressed her breasts on my chest too.

Bathing together was fantastic I felt like I would just make love to her right in the bathroom. But we rinsed each other and I led her slowly to our bedroom and told her to lay flat on the bed facing up.
“I am going to do some love ritual on you right now.” I told her.
She laughed a little bit.
I took some coconut oil and poured some drops on her naked body all the way to her vulvas and clitoris. As soon as I finished, I began caressing her breasts as they got erect with pleasure. They were bigger.
I caressed her abdomen and slowly began to massage her abdomen. Gently and slowly, I went downward until I began massaging her vulvas and clitoral hood. I would make some zigzag motions with my two fingers on her vulvas, make circles clock wise and then anti clock wise trying to stimulate her sexual energies.
I added more oil on her vulvas and began caressing her vulvas and massaging them even more until they were very soft and relaxed. I gently slid my finger to caress her G spot and she arched her back with pleasure. I reached her g spot and it felt like the upper part of my mouth since she was already aroused. As soon as I pressed it and massaged it, she moaned with ecstasy until she folded her legs upwards and said, “Oooooh Sweetie….”
I massaged her for about 20 minutes until she told me,” Let me also do that for you.”
Sally made me lie down facing up and she poured coconut oil on my penis, my testes and pubic area. She began by caressing my testes gently, pressing them very gently, pulling my scrotum very gently from side to side, up and down as if sliding my testes inside the scrotum. Gently, she began caressing the base my erect penis and massaged my shaft upwards all the way to my glans, she would vary the pressure on the shaft moving up and down the shaft.
It was feeling heavenly and fantastic! She would caress my abdomen, my thighs, my balls and also bend to suck my tiny nipples a thing which also gave me pleasure too. She then smiled at me and reached for my glans of my penis with her tongue and began circling it with her tongue. Slowly by slowly, she encircled my glans with her lips, something that made me feel a lot of ecstasy until I moaned loudly.
She gave me some fantastic blow job, taking time to lick my shaft all the way to my balls, moving up and down. She would make humming sound while at it driving me crazy.
It got to a point and I could not take it anymore and I rose upward and began to kiss her. We kissed, a long passionate French kiss as I fondled her breasts, caressed her body and massaged her vulvas with my free hand.
“I cannot ride you now…” Sally told me, and I understood it was due to her pregnancy.
She gently lowered herself to reveal some fantastic love garden wet with desire to almost dripping.
I took my erect penis and began making zig zags on her labia majora until she was moaning loudly. I took her vulvas and spread them with my two fingers as I used my penis to run on her vaginal slit from clitoris all the way to her vaginal orifice stopping short of penetrating her.
She was so hot and I guess pregnancy hormones had made her vagina warmer if not sweeter.
I teased her for some time, taking my penis, making it wet with her lubrication and using it to tease her clitoris until she was shaking with desire.
I then gently penetrated her, fearing perhaps I would hurt her due to her pregnancy but immediately my penis began getting into her, she held my buttocks and pulled me into her with so much force before she let out a loud moan of pleasure. I began pumping harder but she wanted harder as she guided my pace, speed, vigor and depth.

“Fuck me! Just fuck me!” She exclaimed and I began going full force into her with much energy until she surrendered and just held onto me, tears of pleasure flowing from her eyes. She was rocking her hips with so much vigor, as our pubis kept slapping each other as we fucked harder and harder. It was like our bodies were animated and fused together as we rolled onto each other with motions of ecstasy that made me moan loudly, and made me feel like I was flying. Her pussy had never been sweeter!
She then suddenly held my hand and directed it to stimulate her clitoris. I was gentle but she told me “Harder my dear, harder!” I applied much more vigor stimulating her clitoris and she screamed, holding a pillow to muffle her sound. I contin

ued drawing zigzags on her clitoris varying to stimulate her vulvas too until I felt her vaginal muscles begin to suck my erect penis with much force, much vigor and that really drove me crazier until I lost control of my motions inside her.
I began to explode and I felt a rush of energy overwhelm me as I went deeper into her. She moaned and held me tightly and she exploded too and a gush of fluid flowed freely splashing me all over my testis and her vagina felt like it was about to spew me out of her so I had to hold onto her with so much force.
She held her breath for some time and suddenly she talked something in Turkana accent for some time before saying, “Oh! Sweetie! I have never felt this way…oh! You are killing me with sweetness!”
We trembled as we climaxed together until we were both tired and very relaxed to almost being sleepy.
I dismounted her and some semen spilled on our bedsheets.
“Honey, I feel like my legs are so weak, please fetch me a glass of water.” Sally begged. I smiled with pride as I went naked to our kitchen to fetch for her a glass of water.
She drank it very fast and told me, “I wish you came with the entire jug!” and laughed.
“Eish! Have you just crossed Sahara Desert?” I asked her jokingly and she laughed, looked into my eyes and said, “No, I have just crossed a hot tropical paradise.” She answered jokingly, laughed and hugged me.
Our naked bodies which were now sweating felt so nice as we held onto each other. I looked at her abdomen and it clearly was showing she was pregnant.
I caressed her abdomen and she smiled, a bright wide smile.
I was already feeling hungry and needed something to eat.
»>To be continued»»
Narration by Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop