THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 112

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 112
“Yes.” Loveynna answered casually smiling.
“Phew, al right. Go back to your office.” I told her, she gave me a brief look and went her way.
One thing I could tell, she was getting romantically drawn to me and it was not good at all. I would not wish to have her crazy over me while I was still married to Sally.
As I was thinking, Cynthia came with an order for approval. It was a heavy washing machine whose cost was Kshs 23,000.
“This machine needs to be carried here.” I told Cynthia.
“Can I hire a cab to bring it?” She asked.
“How much will it cost to hire a cab?” I asked her.
“2k” she answered quickly.
“No. I will help you. Go and get the money from accounts office we shall go and bring it. Ask all departments if they have particular orders they wish to make.” I told Cynthia and she went her way.
=====
Cynthia got other orders too from other departments and we went to do the shopping.
“I have never ridden in your car.” Cynthia told me.
“Welcome. At least you are today.” I told her. She was wearing her usual long dress. She was a typical long dress type.
She was silent for a while before opening up and beginning to talk to me.
“Tony, I know this will not go well with you, but I hate what you did to me.” Cynthia told me.
“What did I do?” I asked her pretending not to know.
“You broke my virginity and moved on as if nothing ever happened with us.” Cynthia told me. She was getting emotional.
“Well, just forget it. Assume it never happened.” I told her.
“How can I, tony?” She asked me.
I looked at her briefly.
“You can if you are determined to.” I told her.
She remained silent until we arrived where we were supposed to purchase our items. It was a huge shopping mall. After we purchased everything, I invited Cynthia to have a cup of coffee with me at one of the restaurants inside the mall.
“Cynthia. When I got you that day, I was not married. Now I am and I have to live like a married man. Sorry that it happened. But I would as well have married you.” I know I was lying to her.
“But, Tony, can’t I at least be something in your life? I need a man. I cannot be like this lonely all the time.” Cynthia told me.
“Then get a man.” I told her. I looked at her sipping her coffee.
“I don’t want a man, I want you.” She suddenly said. She was so bold unlike how she was at the workplace
“Cynthia, the only thing I can do is to fuck you, nothing more, nothing less.” I told her boldly too.
“So be it!” she said. She was getting angry.
“Right now?” I asked her.
“Right now, I am burning. I have not had a man since you fucked me. I want a fuck today.” She was too bold, as if commanding.
“All right. Finish your coffee and find me in my car.” I told her, stood up and left he finishing her coffee and some sausages.
She joined me in my car and we drove off to a certain guest house which had nice facilities.
I paid for a room and she followed me silently.
Immediately we got into a room, she quickly got undressed. I looked at her and she had completely shaved her pubic hair and groins hair. She hoped onto the big bed that was in the room and smiled at me. I just stood there, looking at her.
“Tony, please…” She begged.
I was not moved. I just looked at her lying naked on the bed smiling. She had a beautiful young body, nice curves though slim. I could see her clitoris protruding a bit from her labia majora while her nipples looked at the ceiling.
“I don’t feel like fucking today. Dress up and let us go.” I told her.
The expression that immediately registered in her face was priceless. Shock. She sat up and looked at me.
“Tony, you can’t be serious!” Cynthia exclaimed.
“I am very serious, dress up and let us go back to work.” I told her.
“No, I am not. Not until you fuck me. Tony, you can’t do this to me!” Cynthia said, sitting on bed with her legs crossed, stretched out.
“There is more to life than fucking.” I told her.
“Tony, this is not right. Please don’t do this to me, please.” Cynthia begged but I was unmoved.
“I am very serious, dress up and let us go.” All the while, I was completely dressed right to my tie.
Cynthia began to weep silently.
“Even if you cry, I am not going to fuck you.” I told her.
“Is this the reason why you brought me here? To humiliate me?” Cynthia asked.
“No, I just do not feel like fucking today, that’s all.” I told her.
“All right, let us go. Thank you for this.” She told me and began to dress up. She dressed up slowly avoiding looking at me until she was fully dressed.
“Go to the car, I will come after you.” She told me.
I descended the staircase alone, went and waited inside my car.
However, I waited for her for too long and she did not seem to come out. I called her number and she was not picking up. I felt anxious.
Finally, she came out, joined me in the car and we left.
We did not talk until we arrived back to our workplace. Collins came to assist her to unload the goods which were heavier as I went back to my office.
After a short while, Cynthia knocked at my door and came in.
“Tony, I am sorry.” She told me.
“Sorry for what?” I asked her, concentrating on my laptop.
“I know it was wrong for me to…” She left the sentence midway.
“No problem. I was honest with you. I did not want to have sex today.” I told her.
She looked at me for a while and asked me, “Am I no longer attractive to you?” Cynthia asked.
“You are, in fact you are like a model to me. But I was just not in the mood today.” I told her. Honestly, I had been getting good regular sex from Sally and it was unnecessary to fuck an inexperienced woman who will just make me tired for nothing. Comparing Sally to Cynthia was like comparing day and night. I was put off by the idea of fucking a naïve girl just for the sake of fucking while Sally who was blowing me with orgasms could still give me some good sex regularly. In fact, the more I fucked Sally, the less I felt attracted to other women. It was like Sally’s charm were getting the best of me and I was no longer sexually starved. Besides, her sexual energy was quite impressive and we could at times do it for one hour continuously without dismounting from her.
But what Cynthia told me next was like she was reading my mind.
“Or, I think you are getting enough from your wife until you no longer desire someone else.” She suddenly said. I was torn between telling her the truth or lying to her. I weighed the answers and finally told her.
“Actually, most men will fuck anything when sexually starved, but when a man has someone to satisfy his sexual urges often, his only desire is for the woman in his life.” I told her, not being too direct. She just stared at me silently.
“What can I do to make you happy?” She asked.
“Nothing.” I told her casually.
“Tony, ask anything and I will do it for you. Ask any favor from me.” She said softly.
“For now, I have nothing in particular I would want from you. But I want you to go back and continue with your work. I shall call you when I need you.” I told her. She stood up slowly, gave me a brief look and left my office.
As Letisha was passing by my office, I called her.
“Hi, Letisha. Did you reconcile with Luke?” I asked her directly.
“No! I cannot move on with such an idiot. I want a real man not a boy.” Letisha said fast.
“Damn! All right.” I told her.
She looked at me, smiled and told me, “I want a date with you, soon if you don’t mind.”
“I am married, Letisha. I am not searching.” I told her.
“I know you are married. Not like I am going to chop of your dick and go with it. Just once with you.” Letisha continued as if joking. But I knew she was not joking.
I however, joked along.
“So, what have you in store for me?” I asked her.
“I really want to feel you inside me. I know these girls here salivate for you and I want to have a taste of you soon.” Letisha said bold enough.
“When and where?” I asked her.
“At my place if you like, or a hotel room. I will pay for the room and everything so long as you will be there to give me a nice loving.” Letisha told me.
“Tell me what you shall do to me…” I teased her. She looked at me, smiled and said, “That is my secret.”
“What about HIV test?” I asked her, aiming to divert her attention.
“I carry test kits with me whenever I go. I can test you now, they are in my office in my handbag.” She told me.
“Go for them.” I told Letisha and she went for the kits; was soon back in my office looking at me.
“All right, can I?” She asked looking at me smiling. I extended my hand to her and she pricked me softly. The kit drew some blood and testing was on course. The kits had a seal, to ensure all were not used.
Within minutes, all results were back and all were HIV negative, a thing that excited Letisha like a child until she began to wiggle her hips still seated on her coach.
“Letisha you are so funny and crazy.” I told her.
She laughed a bit.
“I love myself, and I want the best for myself.” She said with confidence. She looked at me and added, “I want to be in control, ride your erect dick on top of you at my own pace, I want to be the one to make myself have an orgasm on top of you, without you participating much.”
“Haha, so you are now daring me?” I asked her.
“Yes, I am daring you. Try me.” Letisha said with some pride.
I looked at her.
“I love your hips.” I suddenly told her.
“Oh! Really?” She asked smiling. Suddenly she stood up. Did some kanungo dance in my office vigorously shaking her buttocks for some seconds and then sat down.
“I wish to lap dance on you. But not here.” Letisha told me. I wondered whether Luke was able to handle all that craziness from Letisha.
I dared it and asked her.
“Letisha, tell me. Were you doing all this to Luke?” I asked her.
“Luke is a novice. The man can’t even suck my clitoris. He is a dickhead who thinks fucking and preaching belongs to the same category. I really miss a good fuck. Not a holy fuck.” Letisha told me until I felt amused.
Letisha continued, “Luke was treating my pussy like an egg that can break. When I want someone to fuck the hell out of me, he would instead fuck me as if the pussy will get destroyed if he fucks with energy. I really miss a mad fuck, hard fucking until I cry and laugh at the same time.”
“And you think I can do that?” I asked her. She looked at me.
“Yes. I know you can do that. Besides, why would every girl around here wish to have you?” Letisha said.
“What is special in me?” I asked her.
“You shall know the day I shall have you all by myself.” Letisha said. She laughed hard at the end.
“You are so funny girl.” I told Letisha.
Time was really moving and I realized I had not even eaten lunch and it was almost 3 pm.
“Damn! Letisha I am hungry, I need to go to the restaurant and eat. Have you taken Lunch?” I asked her.
“Yes, but will accompany you if you don’t mind.” She told me and we got out, walked to the restaurant where we met Zuhura.
Zuhura served us and came to sit where I was seated with Letisha. I could tell Letisha wished we would be alone, but Zuhura was at her work station so there would be no way to tell her to go.
The topic was about women sharing men.
“I would not mind sharing a man as long as the man loves me, takes care of me, and fucks me the best.” Letisha said.
“I am so jealous, sharing would pain me a lot.” Zuhura said. Ironically, Zuhura did not mind sharing me with Sally.
“I would not care to share, after all, good men are rare to find. If you get a good man who is already owned by another woman, beg for some shares, what matters is, do not seek to overturn the main share holder who is the woman in his life, his wife perhaps. “Letisha said.
“The problem with women is falling in love because of good sex.” Zuhura said.
“I would not fall in love because of sex. Good sex is a gift to human kind. We just enjoy it whenever we find it.” Letisha told Zuhura.
“For me, I have that weakness, I tend to fall in love with a man who gives me good sex.” Zuhura said, making me wonder if she would end up falling in love with me.
“Zuhura, do you know of FWB?” Letisha asked.
“What is that?” Zuhura asked.
“In full, friends with benefits. It is a setup where a man and a woman are in some sort of agreement to be giving each other sex, but not to fall in love. They may be married or single. Their relationship is purely sexual, nothing more.” Letisha told Zuhura.
“Damn! I never heard of that. How will you just have sex with someone without falling in love with?” Zuhura wondered.
Suddenly, Letisha stood up.
“Oh! I have to go. I just remembered I want to finish some work. Excuse me, we shall talk later.” Letisha said and left in a hurry, leaving me and Zuhura there.
I looked at Zuhura.
“Zuhura, so you have fallen in love with me?” I asked her. She laughed but did not answer my question.
“Letisha is crazy, but I love her confidence. I also think she is eying you.” Zuhura said smiling.
“Oh! No. I doubt. Besides, she has Luke.” I told Zuhura.
“They broke up. She told me they broke up after a serious fight.” Zuhura told me. I imagined yet again some rumor passed me without me knowing. So, people knew Luke was dumped by Letisha?
“But then again, who would live with a man like Luke? He is so boring!” Zuhura said with disgust.
I was about to talk when suddenly Zuhura stood up and went to the sink fast. She was throwing up. I at first thought she was sick but waited for her to be upright before asking her.
“What is it? Are you ill?” I asked her.
“No. Don’t you know you planted a seed inside me?” Zuhura asked me so casually smiling.
“So, that is morning sickness?” I asked her.
“Yes, but don’t always occur in the morning. I am so nauseas the whole day.” Zuhura told me smiling.
“Oh! All right. Take good care of yourself.” I told her. She looked at me, smiled and said, “Yes, Honey, I will.”
“So, you were saying that any man who gives you good sex, you end up falling in love with him. But you dodged my question.” I told her looking at her. She came over, took my plate after I finished my lunch. She poured for me a glass of cool water and handed over to me.
“Would you want some date juice?” Zuhura asked me.
“Yes, if you have some, serve me.” I told her.
She brought a glass of date juice made of milk and placed on my table. She then looked at me keenly. I knew she wanted to say something.
“Tony, would you be annoyed if I told you that I am in love with you?” Zuhura asked me. I looked again into her eyes and her expression was that of seriousness and determination. I felt cornered.
»>To be continued»>
As narrated by Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop