THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 94


THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 94


In the evening, it was easy remaining in office since towards 4 pm Sally went to see some clients and would not return that particular day so by 5 pm, Irene came in my office and we got talking.

“Irene, be frank with me, what do you know about Kamau?” I asked Irene.
She looked at me intently for about a minute and told me, “Kamau has always wanted me since I came in this company, he is such a bother to me.” Irene told me, without revealing much of the details.
“So, how am I supposed to help you?” I asked Irene.
“By keeping Kamau away from me.” Irene said.
“How?” I asked.
“If you won’t act fast, we will all be in the streets soon.” Irene told me.
I thought for a while what Irene was telling me. The prospect of getting much from the company was alluring but Kamau being the founder was a major stumbling block.
I thought for a while and then an idea came to me.
“Irene, we are going to blackmail Kamau, sex blackmail and you will assist me. Since he wants you.” I told Irene but she answered immediately.
“That is not possible, I am pregnant remember!”
“Damn! All right. What else?” I thought for a while.
“I know what you are deriving at. Can’t we use Loveynna for that? She is sexually alluring too.” Irene said with a finality. 
“No, she is too naïve for that. Perhaps Letisha will do. We will set him up with Letisha, video tape him, use it against him and if he falls for that, we will have our way. No one loves his reputation destroyed due to his recklessness.” I told Irene.
Irene thought for a while and asked me, “How are you going to achieve that?”
“I will sit with Letisha, I will convince her. She already has a pending case with us and she will easily fall into our trap. But we will have to brief her to the full.” I told Irene.
“What if she fails?” Irene asked.
“Letisha is a confident lady, I can tell. Besides she is fucking the gateman and am sure she too would not wish the whole world knowing that.” I told Irene and at that point, Irene got shocked.
“What do you mean? And the way she pretends to be of high social status?” Irene wondered.
I laughed.” Irene, no status knows sexual starvation. She may be of high status but she was starved. I will help her on skills to seduce the director.” 
“Hmm, what skills? share with me…” Irene pressed on.
“Just a few tricks.” I told Irene. I did not want to tell her about the pheromones perfumes as that would easily sell me out on what was done to her. 
We discussed a lot that evening but as I was about to go, Irene held me firmly and tightly.
“Tony, you cannot just discuss so much erotic things with me and leave me like that, my body is burning with desire. Please, I beg…” Irene begged.
I thought for a while looking at her. I looked into her eyes and saw pure desire. Pure lust.
I felt some pity for her. 
“All right.” I told her and she gasped with desire.
I held Irene by her waist and led her to sit on the office leather coach. She was wearing a loose dress so it was easy to reach for her thighs and I began caressing her thighs as we kissed on the coach. We switched off the lights and the only light that was illuminating was from outside the office.
=======
We made love with Irene for almost 2 hours in the office and I could tell she was really enjoying it. (Cut out scene)
========
“I wish we could fuck the whole night!” Irene told me. I looked at the office wall clock and realized it was almost 9 pm.
“Damn! We have to go. It is already late.” I told Irene and we got cleaned up fast.
To my surprise, Irene had my favorite perfume in her handbag and she removed it and sprayed me.
“What? Why?” I asked her.
“Come on! Do you want Sally to smell that you are from fucking someone? I would not want you to get caught. We do not have to hurt her. I am no longer the selfish woman you used to know. All I want is a piece of you, not all of you!” Irene told me and laughed.
=======
As we were leaving, we found another gate man who used to come to relieve Kiptoo at night. We walked for a short while and Irene called a Tuk tuk to take her home. As she was leaving, she looked at me and smiled. I smiled too.
I got home and found Supper was already ready. However, Sally was sleeping.
“Why did you sleep this early?” I asked Sally. 
“I came home feeling so tired, I wanted to just sleep.” Sally told me.
I went and watched the evening news bulletin and I did not concentrate much.
As I went to sleep, I found Sally still awake.
“My legs feel swollen, I walked a lot.” She told me.
“Let me take care of them.” I told her. I went and warmed some water, came back with them to the bedroom.
“Lie on the edge of the bed, I will massage your legs.” I told Sally and she did so.
I began massaging her legs, first I applied some coconut oil to smoothen her legs and used a warm wash cloth to heat her leg muscles to make them relaxed. I then massaged them slowly and gently for almost 20 minutes, taking time to stretch her legs, to flex her leg’s fingers and relax her muscles even more.
“Thank you, Honey. That is why I love you. You know how to make me feel like a woman.” Sally told me as she lay on the bed.
I then massaged her inner thighs, taking time also massage her vulv@s in the process until she began to get aroused. However, I just made her relax further until she got sleepy and immediately she slept, I covered her well with the woolen blanket, kissed her forehead and told her good night in her sleep. She unconsciously smiled.
==========
The following morning, I was the first to wake up and I went to prepare breakfast. I fried some sausages, took some brown bread and also prepared some drinking chocolate. After I was done, I took some to Sally on bed; she was still sleeping.
I woke her up by sucking her breasts gently, giving her kisses until she woke up.
“Hmmm, honey, do you have to torture me to wake me up?” She protested. I laughed and gave her a gentle spank on her ass as she rolled over to sit on the edge of the bed.
“Breakfast in bed.” I told her and began to feed her with a fork.
“You make me feel special.” She said.
“You are my queen, I am your servant.” I told Sally as I took the bedside stool to place close to her so that she could have her breakfast with ease. 
“Hmm, thank you!” Sally said as I continued to tease her with the sausage, sometimes touching her nose with it as I teased her.
“Here, take a bite!” I told her as I edged the slice of brown bread on her mouth. As she wanted to bite, I moved it slightly higher, she followed with her mouth and I moved it under her chin.
She chuckled and held my hand fast and took a big bite, nearly biting my fingers.
“Ouch! Do you want to bite my hand too?” I asked her smiling.
“I will eat you if you continue doing this…” She said as she took a slice of bread and began teasing me the way I just did to her. I however moved swiftly with my head and took a bite.
She thought I was almost to bite her and she dropped the remaining piece on the bedroom carpet.
“Oh! I am sorry. But the carpet is clean…” Sally said as she took the fallen piece and wanted to eat it. I grabbed her hand and took entire of it in my mouth.
We continued eating breakfast playfully like that until we were done.
“Go to bathroom, I will clean up the carpet.” I told her. I not only cleaned up the carpet but made the bed neat as she bathed.
Immediately she came out, I went to bathroom. I had taken the items I had used to serve breakfast to the kitchen and Sally wrapped herself with a long Lesso as she went to clean up the dishes.
Immediately I came out of bathroom, I found her dressing. 
“I am going to dress you…” I told her.
I smeared her body with the body lotion, sometimes teasing her erotic parts in the process.
“Stop it, we will get late for work.” Sally protested. 
“Hold on, I am doing my thing.” I told her.
I finished applying her body with lotion, dressed her up teasingly and sprayed her with our favorite perfume. 
She did likewise to me. As she was dressing me, she began caressing my penis until it got half erect.
“Stop it, you will make me undress you!” I told Sally and she continued dressing me a little faster, teasing me in the process.
============
We came out of our house sparkling smart. Sally wore a nice long stripped dress; blue and white and inside she wore some long stockings since it was cold. I wore a black suit with a shiny yellow tie.
Sally was in high mood as walked towards our work place. We got there in time and found Loveynna already cleaning up the offices and that day she had cleaned Sally’s office first. 
“Good morning.” Loveynna greeted us as we got in and we greeted her back.
As Sally made to sit on her office chair, I pulled it gently for her and told her, “You may have your seat, your highness.” She laughed as she sat. I knew it made her feel nice being treated specially. 
“I feel thirsty.” Sally told me.
“Let me serve you.” I told her as I reached for her office fridge and unlocked it. It had security code so no one would unlock it unless you knew the code.
I took some water from it and served her with a warm bottle of mineral water since the morning was cold.
“Thank you.” She told me.
As we sat there talking and preparing for the day, other employees began trickling in one by one.
The office door was still open so we could see as all came, greeting us one by one.
As Irene came, she greeted us too.
“Good morning, Irene. Remember to update me on your progress with the report. Review all NHIF, NSSF and PAYE rates for the new salary structures and give me feedback before noon.” Sally told Irene.
“Yes, I will.” Irene answered, smiled and went to her office.
Carol also passed by and greeted us.
After she went, Sally noted, “Carol has completely stuck to her usual outfit. But since she is hardworking, let her be. But she showed me the new attire she drew and I was really impressed.” Sally told me. She removed her laptop and showed me the outfits and to be honest, all were fantastic. Carol was excellent in design work.
After we talked, I headed for IT department as I wanted to speak with them. I approached IT department and noticed the door was slightly open.
As I peeped inside about to knock, I was surprised by what I saw.
Chris who was seated was caressing Carol’s bums as she stood facing the wall arranging some portraits on the wall; and Carol seemed like she was really enjoying it. Carol was wearing a smooth short dress, grey in color. Chris was caressing Carol’s bums, going all the way to her waist, taking time to go all the way to her thighs and Carol was wiggling her big buttocks slowly as she moved along the wall.
As I did not want to startle them, I just went backwards the way I came and went into my office, removed my laptop and began working. 
I wondered, does Chris know he is treading on live wire? It was not a wonder of late Chris and Carol were so close to each other; almost went for tea breaks and all lunches together.
What if Chris got tempted to fuck Carol? I wondered. 
I even wondered whether it would be right to tell him that Carol was HIV positive, just in case.
As I was thinking, Irene knocked on my office door. She handed me a note fast and went away.
I opened the note. Inside the note was a flower drawn on it, nicely drawn. Inside the flower was a heart shape and inside the heart shape was my name inscribed “TONY” in caps. Under the drawing was words that read, “Tony, you are the rain that keeps the flower in my heart alive. Without you, the flower will die. You are my heart beat, without you, my heart will die, I love you.”
The note made my heart skip a bit.
As soon as I finished reading the note, Sally came into my office and nearly saw me putting the note inside my coat inner pocket. We discussed some few issues for a while and as she left, she surprised me too.
“Close your eyes!” She told me.
I closed my eyes. I felt her reach for something and began to place it inside my coat’s inner pocket. My heart raced with the realization that Irene’s note was right inside that pocket and if Sally went deeper, she will literally get the note and I would be in trouble with her.
Sally’s hand kept pushing deeper and deeper, and my heart raced more and more until I felt myself break into some soft sweat despite the morning being so chilly. My breathing rate was faster, but my eyes remained closed as Sally continued to push her hand with whatever she was holding deeper into the pocket….
>>>To be continued>>>
As narrated by Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop