THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 107

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 107


When Letisha came to my office to tell me that their money was getting depleted fast, I was day dreaming and I nearly called her a different name.
“Boss, you seem a little stressed today…” Letisha said, as if she was reading my mind.
“Yes, this woman is a bother.” I told Letisha. Letisha made a quick random suggestion.
“I don’t know how you will take this from me, but I did suggest you conduct a DNA test for Irene’s child.” Letisha suggested. I stopped typing and looked at her.
“Why?” I asked.
“Women are cunning. She might be using this child to milk you, watch out. It is things that women do.” Letisha told me boldly.
“Thank you, I will consider that. How are you fairing anyway?” I asked Letisha.
“Tony, I think it was a mistake for me to get engaged to Luke, the man knows nothing about loving a woman. I feel trapped.” Letisha told me.
“But you still have time to backtrack your decision.” I told her.
“Ours is a blood covenant.” Letisha told me, a thing which puzzled me.
“What are you talking about?” I asked Letisha but before she answered Cynthia knocked at our door.
“Excuse me, there is someone at the reception who wants to see you.” Cynthia said.
“I will come back later.” Letisha said and she stood up to go.
“All right, I am available.” I told Letisha.
It was one of our clients who was following up on some business consultation. I knew I was not able to offer her much but as it turned out, her business needed more of ICT consultations.
“Yes, welcome, good morning, Madam…..” I forgot her name.
“Madam Teresia, I once came here sometimes back. My company will have an office in Nairobi and 3 regional offices in Mombasa, Kisumu and Nakuru.” She briefed me quickly.
I told her she needs an extranet, which will use Internet. I told her all the necessary gadgets that are required for the company to run such an infrastructure. But as it turned out, she was offering me the project to oversee its implementation and deployment.
“Our company does not do such operations but I will see how to assist you.” I told her.
“Please do, I like how you explain it and would wish you oversee the project as to ensure it works as you told me.” She told me.
I knew that was a business opportunity that was coming up and it was promising. She was willing to use even Kshs 5 million to see it work.
“Thank you for your time.” She said and left with me her business card.
I called Sally.
“Good morning, Sorry to disturb you with work issues. But there is a client who is willing to offer as a project to oversee on top of consultation.” I told her. I viewed it was relevant to consult with her on it.
“No problem, but do we have the workforce?” She asked.
“We can source that out, do we take the project?” I asked her.
“Take it, as long as you will be able to handle it.” Sally told me.
“then something else, Irene was here demanding money for child upkeep. I offered her a chance to return to work and she took it.” I told Sally. She remained silent for a while.
“Tony, I do not like the idea at all. Who is she coming back as?” Sally asked.
“Assistant HR.” I told her.
“Was it a must for her to come back to the company?” Sally asked.
“It is better for her to work for her money. I want to reverse her case where she took me to court and be giving her money every month for the child.” I told Sally.
“What if she proves the child is your child?” Sally asked.
“The child was born later than yours, how possible is it that it was mine?” I asked Sally. I was not liking the conversation.
“Our child was born a little early remember…” Sally told me. That added to the confusion. The weeks did not overlap with more than a month making it even more complicated.
“All right. I do not want to incur costs because of Irene, let her work.” I told Sally firmly.
“We will see into that once I return, for now, I just want peace and rest.” Sally told me.
“Thank you. Have a good day. I love you.” I told Sally who also replied, “I love you.” And hung up.
As I was settling down, Loveynna came to my office.
“I wish to discuss with you something.” She told me.
“Yes, feel free.” I told her.
“You had promised some salary increment once I took over the roles of a company resident nurse. I however feel the much I am getting is not enough for the roles I am playing.” She said and remained silent suddenly as if she had something else to tell me.
“How much do you feel you are worth per month?” I asked her, a tricky question. She fidgeted for a while on her seat and said, “I think, I should be paid for both jobs.” Loveynna said.
“Loveynna, we cannot pay you like a registered nurse here, at least not now. However, I can promise we will increment your salary by 60% of what you are getting now. Is that all right with you?” I asked her.
She looked at me,” It is all right, thank you.” She said.
“I will talk to the HR and it will be implemented immediately. However, you have not been so busy with both roles since as far as I am concerned, people have been healthy.” I told her. She looked at me and what she told me next was not sounding so good.
“My sister’s health has been deteriorating.”
I had not noticed. Perhaps I was too busy to even notice.
“How is the baby doing?” I asked her.
“The child is fine, and ok.” Loveynna told me.
“We shall come to visit soon.” I told her.
“You are welcome.” Loveynna told me and she stood to leave.
I looked at how she was dressed and noted she had gotten a little bigger, perhaps due to being comfortable and her hips were very pronounced. The dress she was wearing, a blue long dress made her look like an executive lady with a senior position somewhere.
“You are so smart today.” I told Loveynna smiling at her.
“Thank you, you are smart too. I like your suit.” She answered shyly avoiding eye contact.
“Have a good day.” I told her and dismissed her from my office.
Despite being alone in the office, I was never lonely since people kept coming and going such that I was unable to even do my own work properly, hence it meant most of the time I had to work overtime past office hours.
That particular day, I remained in office past 5 pm and noted Stella had not left since her office was still open, however, I did not know whether she was at the office or not. I went to see if she still was but found her not in office.
I went to the café and found Zuhura doing her evening clean up before going home.
“I thought Stella was here.” I told Zuhura.
“She was here, but has since left. Why?” Zuhura asked.
“Her office is still open.” I told Zuhura.
“Maybe she is in the washrooms.” Zuhura told me and continued with her work.
I returned to my office and continued working. As Zuhura was leaving, she passed by my office and sat for a while.
“Tony, I feel it today. Can you pass by my place please?” Zuhura asked.
“Not possible today, I might be late to get home since I have a lot of work to do. Make it tomorrow.” I told her.
“Tony, please come with me, I am burning up.” Zuhura begged.
“Forgive me for today, I won’t be able to.” I told her, standing to place a file on top of my office shelf.
“Sit down, let me help you.” Zuhura told me and moved swiftly to help me.
As she did so, she looked at me and smiled provocatively licking her lips from left to right as if inviting a kiss.
I grabbed her by her neck and pulled her towards me and planted a brief kiss on her lips before releasing her.
“Again please.” She said. I kissed her.
“Again please.” She said and I kissed her again. She continued teasing me like that severally and suddenly held me tightly and continued kissing me despite wanting to let go.
I moved past my desk and began kissing and caressing her. She was so hot and I knew she was as horny. We kissed until she closed her eyes with desire as she explored my body with her soft hands until she settled for my erect penis under my trousers. She began caressing it, giving me a lot of pleasure in the process. I held her breasts and fondled them for a long time, almost 3 minutes until Zuhura began to softly moan. We were standing there all the time romancing each other as if we were all alone in the whole place.
“Tony, I love how you touch me, I wish I would have you for a whole night.” Zuhura said.
“I also love how you shake it for me when I am fucking you.” I told her and she brightened her face in delight.
“I remember the last time, you fucked me until I lost control and began to cry, I have never felt that sweet.” Zuhura said. She kissed me again.
“You are teaching me a lot of fucking skills too.” I told Zuhura. Zuhura was nice with fucking, and like a pro. She taught me how to jerk my penis inside a woman, counting to 5 and by the fifth time, the woman will be wild with pleasure as each time you strike hard on a woman’s g spot. She also showed me how to stimulate a woman’s g spot with a nail. Whereas I used to think women do not love when a man does with a nail, she showed me how to scratch the g spot with a nail such that it drives a woman wild. She even showed me how to twist a woman’s hips while she is on top such that you can push the g spot from behind, a thing which can make a woman ejaculate her fluids instantly washing you in the process. Zuhura knew all her pleasure spots which she attributed to masturbating a lot since she did not have someone to fuck her, in the process she discovered all her pleasure spots some I never knew existed.
“Tony, fuck me at least a quickie, I will be all right.” She begged me, but I was not willing to fuck her in the office.
I just took my hands into her crotch and felt her; she was so wet with desire her underwear was soaked right where her vagina was. I inserted my finger and she moaned so loudly, lifted one of her legs and placed it on one of the office coaches. I continued to finger fuck her as she held me firmly with her hands, pressing her breasts on my chest. I reached for her g spot with my finger and stimulated it.
“Please…” She said. I continued to increase pressure on her g spot with one finger as another finger stimulated her clitoris hard until she was all wet and slowly and gently gyrating her hips in the process. I twisted my finger and pressed the g spot so hard until it swelled.
She suddenly lost control and began to fall as her other leg became weak. I held her firmly against my body.
“Tony, ooh! Tony” She moaned as she began to get her orgasm, completely listening both her legs were it not for my strength she would have fallen down. She climaxed hard such that she trembled while holding me tightly, washing my hand with her vaginal fluids. Her eyes turned red. She held onto me as she lowered both her legs to support herself, breathing heavily.
She then gently held my hand, removed it from herself and looked at it. She smiled.
“Damn! Your finger is so passionate. I feel relieved already, but I wanted your dick hard in me, but I am ok now.” She said shyly smiling at me.
“That was first aid.” I told her jokingly and she laughed.
She took some tissue papers and wiped herself.
“Wash your hand, my dear. Do not go home smelling a woman.” Zuhura told me, pointing at the office sink. I went and washed my hands.
Zuhura fastened her clothes, checked herself in her pocket mirror and certifying she is all right, she came and kissed me good bye.
“Thank you, I am a little better now. I was feeling so horny today.” Zuhura told me as she stood to leave.
Immediately Zuhura left, Stella came into my office without even knocking.
“What is it Stella, knock first, a little courtesy does not hurt.” I told her. She laughed hysterically.
“Tony, how long must I tell you that I want you and you keep dodging me?” Stella asked with some weird boldness.
“I told you I have a wife, Sally. I cannot be with you. Look for another man.” I told her boldly too.
She laughed.
“Stella, what is funny?” I asked her.
“Tony, you think I am a simple push over to be dismissed just like that?” Stella asked a rather startling question.
“What do you mean? Woman!” I was a little firm.
She continued laughing.
She began edging closer and closer to me, as she made to hold me smiling, I took her hand off me.
“Stella, if you do not mind, just leave, I need to do some work.” I told her.
“Is that why you remain at office till late hours?” Stella asked.
“What does it concern you whether I work until midnight? It is none of your business.” I barked to Stella.
“From now, it is.” She said. I was puzzled. What games was Stella playing with me?
She took out her phone and began opening it. All the while, I did not know what she meant or what was she deriving at. She came closer to me, opened its wide screen. It was a phone with excellent clarity and I make I was not really aware of.
She began playing back some video and to my horror, she replayed what we just did with Zuhura, how I caressed her, how I finger fucked her until she orgasmed, how we kissed, how we talked to each other erotically.
I was furious. I made to grab the phone but Stella said, “You can have it, you can even crash the phone and break it into pieces, the video is already uploaded in the cloud storage. Now, Tony, you have to go with my demands or I reveal to your wife everything.” Stella told me.
I felt anger, rage like I wanted to kill someone. But I could not underestimate the power of sexual blackmail. I played it calm.
“What do you want?” I asked Stella.
She breathed in softly for a long while, looked at me and said as calmly as she could manage.
“Tony, all I want is a baby with you. My second born, I wish it be your child. Tony, I really loved you and seeing you with another woman is driving me mad. All I want is a permanent indicator of how much I used to love you. I want a child that I shall be looking forever and remembering how much I loved you. Please Tony, grant me my wish.”
“All right. And what if I don’t?” I asked Stella, but I expected a negative answer.
“I will destroy your marriage with Sally.” Stella said without flinching.
I felt like exploding but I knew I must remain as calm as possible not to show Stella that she was really tormenting my mind.
»>To be continued»>
As narrated by Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop