THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 105

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 105

The following day as I went to drink my mid-morning tea, Zugura served me some porridge with nutmeg inside it.
“What is it for?” I asked her.
“Because I want a hard fuck today, in the evening.” Zuhura told me.
I had gotten to be fucking Zuhura regularly and she was taking precautions not to become pregnant.
“All right, I will pass by your place in the evening. “I told Zuhura.
Zuhura had wanted to get an extra child but she wanted to be sure of herself, but I did not wish to make her pregnant but with the turn of events with Reginah, I was willing to experiment with her.
“Tony, you seem stressed of late, what is it brother?” Collins asked me.
I decided to open up to Collins like a man to man talk.
“Collins, this lady Reginah really want me to make her pregnant but she just cannot get pregnant. She even thinks I am infertile and thinks the children from Sally and Irene are not mine.” I told Collins candidly.
“Tony, I wish to tell you one thing: Women are cunning. I have always suspected Irene is even more cunning and wiser. You better watch out with her. As for Sally, I doubt she can do such a thing to you. In fact, you and Sally is a typical case of unlike poles, you are purely a bad boy, and Sally is a nice innocent girl. But can’t you prove it and make her pregnant again to see of you are shooting live bullets?” Collins said.
“I do not want a child for the next 4 years.” I told Collins.
Collins looked at me for a while and said, “Then fuck another woman, prove yourself nigger!” He laughed at the end.
“Damn! Collins, is that your freaking suggestion?” I asked him.
“Yes, come on man! Stop behaving like Luke who thinks he got Letisha still a virgin. Get another woman, fuck her, make her pregnant and you will have proved Reginah wrong.” Collins suggested. He continued, “Besides, people who eat Mkhombelo are never infertile, we shoot live bullets.” Collins said.
As we were talking the others joined us. Morris who was a silent cool guy took a seat next to Loveynna and they got talking, but we did not pay much attention since me and Collins were talking other issues.
“Can’t you see how Loveynna has gotten so beautiful? You can try her or even Stella your childhood sweet heart.” Collins kept suggesting.
“Stella is married.” I told Collins.
“Dude, I have made 6 married women pregnant this year alone.” Collins told me, in a rather shocking revelation.
“DAMN! Collins that is not right. You make someone else’s wife pregnant?? What if the husband comes to know!” Collins was really crazy.
“The men think they are responsible, but me and the ladies know better. One gave birth a month ago, the baby looks like me but the father thinks he sired the child. “Collins said.
As we were talking, Maureen overheard us. She looked at Collins and smiled, a mischievous smile.
She came closer to us and said, “Even my second born is not my husband’s child. But my husband thinks he sired the child, in fact he really loves the child!”
That shocked me, to an extent I just stared at Maureen.
“What did you just say?” I asked Maureen.
“My husband is an ugly man, I wanted a handsome man to make me pregnant and at least get a cute baby. Besides, my husband is such a dumb man. So, I got a handsome, intelligent man to sire my second born. The boy is so bright for his age, an upcoming genius if I may say. My husband shall never know what I did, unless the man who made me pregnant reveals that.” Maureen said.
“You see? This is what I am telling you, Tony. I wish I was as handsome and intelligent as you are.” Collins said.
Maureen looked at Collins.
“So even you men can recognize handsome men?” She laughed a little.
“Let us be honest, Tony is handsome and intelligent.” Collins added.
“Well, fine, I have heard you.” I told them. I remained silent for a while.
“If my wife gets a child with another man, I will kill her.” Collins said menacingly.
“But you are here making other people’s wives pregnant and you would not wish that done to you?” I asked Collins.
“I am a man. We do that for men who are unable to do the job for themselves.” Collins told me.
“You people are terrible!” I told them.
“Tony, in fact, I want your seed for my next child.” Maureen teased me.
I remained silent.
We finished drinking our tea and I returned back to my office.
I called Sally, had a talk with her just to know how the baby was fairing.
========
In afternoon, Stella engaged me in a conversation.
“Tony, I want you to leave a permanent symbol of my childhood love in my life.” She said looking at me.
“What do you mean?” I asked her.
“Just think what you would leave in my life that shall remain in my life forever.” She said. I thought of Collins who told me he had been siring children with married women.
“So, do you want a child with me?” I asked her, in a rather bold way. She looked at me, smiled and said, “Something like that.”
“You have a husband.” I told her.
“A dumb man, I want an intelligent child, a cute baby.” She told me.
Before I spoke, she looked at me and said, “I will pay you if you want me to pay you for it.” Stella told me.
I even felt some pity for Reginah who was unable to get pregnant, but I wondered, could I be the problem? Is it possible that Sally and Irene played with my mind?
Regina texted me, “Tony, I wish to meet you on Saturday.” I replied promising to meet her.
“All right, I will think about it.” I told Stella.
“Tony, can I make a request?” She suddenly told me.
“All right.” I told her.
Stella stood up, smiled and said, “Tony, come and hug me please.” She extended her hands.
I remained in my seat for a while, she smiled, a charming smile and motioned me to stand up. As I stood up, she covered the short distance between us and gave me a hug, a long tight hug.
I did not wish to mess with Stella since I knew she still loved me and any mistake might be costly to her marriage.
“Sally is so lucky to have you.” Stella said as she sat down.
“I guess, unlucky. I think this is not right. I wish I would be faithful to her.” I told Stella who looked at me for some seconds and said, “You need not feel bad. This world is so complicated. We find ourselves doing things we never intended to do. I never intended to be married by someone else, but here I am, in a loveless marriage, almost breaking apart.” She told me.
“No, do not break it. Sustain it.” I told Stella.
Towards 4 pm, Zuhura brought me some tea in my office. I drank it as we talked and as soon as she stood to go, I began packing to go with her.
“Tony, why are you leaving early? Do you have a date with Zuhura?” Stella asked me.
“No, just want to go home early. I miss my baby.” I told Stella.
=====
I was about to leave when Cynthia came rushing with some orders to my office.
“Why would you have to wait until I am leaving to bring the orders?” I scolded her.
“I am sorry, it is urgent.” She told me politely. I signed for her and stood to leave.
On my way out, I peeked into accounts office and saw Luke and Letisha stealing glances at each other in some provocative way. Letisha was notorious in flirting all the time. They seemed like they were in love.
I picked Zuhura and drove her to her place, where she received me to her living room. Immediately we got at her place, we began kissing and undressing each other.
“Can I freshen up?” Zuhura suddenly said and rushed to her bathroom. She took a few minutes and came out smelling nice. I also took some bath and joined her in her bedroom where I found her naked, facing upwards.
She had shaved her pubic hair and the crimson petals of her labia majora made her private parts look so inviting and tempting. I immediately began kissing her inner thighs playfully tickling her in the process until she began to softly laugh amidst some moans. I teased her with my tongue, going all the way to her legs as she moaned softly each time I touched her body with my tongue. Slowly by slowly I rose until I placed my tongue on the top of her clitoris; she moaned loudly. Zuhura always moaned so loudly whenever she felt ecstatic.
She then gently pushed me upwards to make me kneel down and she began kissing my erect penis, caressing my balls in the process. She took hold of it as it was a micro phone and began sucking its tip, sending spasms of pleasure all over my body. All the while, I was fondling her tender breasts, gently twisting her nipples pushing them into her breasts at times.
She gently sucked my penis, so nicely the way I taught her. She sucked me until I felt breathless like I was almost to ejaculate.
She then lowered herself so that I could stimulate her vaginal folds with my erect penis. I began drawing patterns on her vulvas and labia majora making them so wet with her vaginal fluids. I run up and down, full length of her vaginal slit.
“I want dog style today.” Zuhura told me. She gently went on her knees, bent forward to reveal the mount of her private parts from behind, she bent and arched her back making her vagina look directly behind towards me.
I caressed her buttocks for some time, kissed them, kissed her back while kneading her buttocks and then began to tease her vaginal orifice with my erect penis. She did some wiggle wiggling motions with her hips as I caressed her vulvas with my penis.
I then gently reached for her vagina and began to push into her slowly and gently. She moaned with pleasure. I hovered just at the entrance and fucked her for some time without pushing the whole penis inside of her. She would wiggle her and gyrate her hips, pushing herself backwards a bit more so that my penis continued to penetrate her.
I then suddenly held her by her waist tightly and pushed my penis all the way inside her and she moaned loudly, lifted her right hand in the air, caressed her own back with it before slapping the bedsheets and rocking her head due to pleasure.
“Oh! Tony, it feels so nice!” She said as I began to fuck her with more rapid motions until her breathing rate changed, and her vagina got even more wet with desire. She was pushing herself towards my body and our bodies were slapping each other with each motion that was made. I reached for her clitoris and stimulated it, making it wet with her vaginal fluids a thing that drove her crazy with pleasure and desire until she was rocking her hips left to right making my penis feel like it was being milked.
I spanked her ass hard, so hard until it trembled and she let out a long, “Oooooooh! Aaaaaah!” Moaning with pleasure driving me insane with sexual energy. I bent forward and held her breasts, fondled them before moving myself to suck one of them as I gently pulled it to the left so as to access its nipples. She twisted herself a little to allow me to suck her breasts while I was fucking her from behind. She would rise as to sit on my penis, being supported by my thighs so as I would fondle and caress her breasts even more. I would pull her vulvas apart so as to fuck her vagina even more as it lay more open and bare to receive my penis. She would keep going and then bend to hold herself onto the edge of her bed.
Suddenly she began to rock back and forth so hard and I knew she was getting her orgasm. She rocked so hard such that almost my penis came out of her vagina, she would not support herself anymore and she fell face flat on her bed, screaming as she held her pillow, digging her face onto it so that her voice was being muffled by the pillow. As she did it, as her vagina began to make spasms of orgasmic waves, I fucked even harder, twisting my penis so as to push her G spot even harder driving her crazy until she was rocking her head up and down as if banging the pillow.
“Oh! Yea!” she said suddenly, and her whole body got tense, so tense as to even make me stop fucking her. She held her breath and suddenly released some hot fluids from her vagina making it suddenly so lubricated. Goose bumps covered her all over her body, she talked in Arabic as I fucked hard from behind until I began to suddenly spill the content of my testes deep into her vagina, making me tremble and tremble with pleasure until I felt like I was about to collapse. I exploded into her so hard such that the bed literally trembled for some time.
As I wanted to get out of her vagina she held me and said, “Noooo! Remain inside me!” I held onto her, supported myself to remain locked inside her sweet honey pot. We remained in that position for almost 20 minutes, until her breathing normalized.
“Oh! You are heavy, roll over.” She told me so as to dismount from her. She looked at me and laughed a little.
“What is funny?” I asked her smiling.
She chucked once more and said, “You must be eating well of late, you are becoming heavy.”
I did not want to tell her I was feeling stressed due to the turn of events.
“Well, just eating well, attending the gym regularly, that is all with me.” I told Zuhura.
“And being loved.” She said and winked at me.
“OH! Yes, once a man has a wonderful woman in his life, everything falls in place.” I told Zuhura.
Zuhura held onto me for some time until I could feel the wetness of our sweet trickling onto our bodies.
“Your husband shall come one day and catch us like this.” I told Zuhura.
“He does not even know where I live. Besides, I technically do not consider him my husband, I have no child with him.” Zuhura said looking at me.
“So, whoever gives you children is your husband?” I asked her. She looked at me and said, “Yes, biologically. My husband is the father of my children.” Zuhura said smiling.
I joked with her, “What if one of these days, the pills that you use fail and you become pregnant, will you consider me as your husband?”
She looked at me for a while and said, “Probably.”
“Well, technically, I would not be. Just a father, nothing more.” I told her jokingly.
She laughed, rather hard puzzling me.
“What is funny, Zuhura?” I asked her. She laughed even more until I laughed.
“You better tell me what you are laughing at.” I told her, took a pillow and began beating her with it jokingly. She also took hold of a pillow and we began some serious pillow fight while naked.
She pushed me, until I fell on her big king size bed.
“I am stronger than you today. “She joked as she hit my head softly with a pillow.
“Let me prove to you are not.” I told her, took hold of her, rolled her over so hard until she was right under me.
“Ouch! I am not a man, Tony, that hurt my hands.” She said wincing.
“At least I was to show you I am a man.” I told her on a light note.
We continued wrestling jokingly, I rolled her over me, she sat on my thigh and some semen from her vagina spilled over and landed on my naked thigh. She looked at it shyly, took a bedsheet and wiped me.
“I wish the vagina would close once a man ejaculate, spillage is not a nice thing to behold.” She said. I laughed.
“At least it shows you were with a man.” I teased her.
“Sometimes you sit down and feel the sperms trickling outside. You may even leave a wet patch on a chair.” She said and covered her face shyly.
“So, someone can know you are from being fucked…” I told her casually.
“Yes, if you are not careful you will walk with a wet patch on your clothes. Someone might be able to know you are from being fucked, I hate it!” She said smiling.
“Well, you will just go to bathroom and bathe, all will be well.” I told her.
“I want the sperms to remain inside me for as long as possible.” Zuhura said looking at me. She sounded serious and funny at the same time.
“Why? The other times when we fuck, they still do remain.” I told Zuhura.
“Tony, if I got your baby, would you be mad at me, would you think I blackmailed you to make me pregnant?” Zuhura asked me.
“Zuhura, what do you mean?” I asked her, getting a little alarmed such that I sat to look at her.
“Tony, my husband cannot make me pregnant and I was made pregnant by his brother against my will.” She told me sounding a little emotional.
“So, what if you want another baby?” I asked her.
“I would get a man of my choice, not a man chosen for me.” She said, sounding affirmative, serious and determined. My blood boiled with anxiety and anticipation, guessing what she could have been deriving at.
“Zuhura, be straight to the point, you are confusing me now.” I told Zuhura firmly.
“Tony, I stopped using family planning methods 2 months ago because I want another baby. I want a baby with a man of my choice, not someone chosen for me.” Zuhura told me avoiding eye contact. The statement caught me by surprise.
“Zuhura, look at me and tell me you wanted a baby with me!” I told Zuhura.
“Tony, please do not be angry with me. I just want another baby, I do not want to take you away from Sally, please understand me, I cannot stay with just two children all my life.” Zuhura told me.
I felt so confused.
“But Zuhura, am an African, you are an Arab or something like that, how now?” I asked her.
“So, what? Aren’t Africans human beings?” Zuhura asked, moving to hold my hand as I was seated at her bed.
“Zuhura, this will really anger your husband…” Zuhura cut me short and said, “My husband already knows I want another baby. I told him I do not want with her brother. So, he suggested I can go to sperm bank and get a sperm there. But I did not want to incur all that cost so I chose you. I shall tell my husband I got a sperm from sperm bank he does not have to know it was you.” Zuhura told me.
“Zuhura, this was like tricking me into making you pregnant.” I told Zuhura.
That statement hurt Zuhura and she began to cry. She cried silently still seated holding my hands.
“Tony, forgive me, I did not know what to tell you, or how to tell you…” Zuhura said.
I pulled her closer to me, hugged her tightly until some of her tears dropped on my shoulder.
“No problem, just don’t mess with my marriage. I love Sally and I cannot allow anything to come between me and her.” I told Zuhura.
“Tony, I promise, I won’t. I respect Sally a lot. I cannot try that.” Zuhura told me. I wondered, what sort of respect when you are fucking her husband?
“All right, I wish to go now. We shall talk more later. I just want to go home now.” I told Zuhura who held onto me tightly.
“Tony, please, do not take it against me for not telling you I want a baby with you.” Zuhura told me, I just smiled.
==========
When I got home, I just went to bathe first, despite having bathed at Zuhura’s place. I kept wondering, why would Zuhura do that to me?
But I was also anxious to know if it would validate whether I was capable of siring a child or not. But I was all confused. I had seen Irene’s child and she looked like her mother at least. But Sally’s child even people who knew us would say he look like me. Could it have been possible both children were not mine? I knew if Zuhura did not get pregnant, that would really put a lot of anxiety in my spirit. I was troubled.
But what if Reginah was infertile? Why would such a beautiful lady be infertile? I used to hear people say ladies with broad hips are more fertile. Reginah had broader hips than my wife but my wife got pregnant almost instantly when she decided to get a child.
Seriously, biology was really confusing. I wished I had taken biology classes seriously during high school, but I dropped it while still in Form two and opted for Physics.
When I came out of bathroom, I joined Sally at tableroom. I watched her struggling with the baby and at the same time cooking. There was a young lady who used to help her with housework during the day, but she lived from far.
“Honey, can we employ Amina as full-time house help? You seem to be getting tired fast of late.” I suggested.
“I guess, I can still manage.” Sally insisted.
“No, when she comes tomorrow, ask her to consider staying here, she can be going home during the weekends. She can use one of the guest rooms.” I told Sally.
“Will we increment her salary?” Sally asked.
“No problem. She deserves better pay anyway, I like her work and dedication.” I told Sally.
Amina was the house girl who was helping Sally with house work during the day. She was a soft spoken, petite brown Swahili lady who stayed in one of slum areas close to our estate. I don’t know how Sally got her, but she is the one who introduced her to our place a few days before she gave birth preparing her for the task ahead. She was thorough with her work.
“Honey, they told me I can resume having sex after 3 months.” Sally told me suddenly.
“Well, at least, that won’t be long.” I told Sally.
“But my dear, will you be able to avoid temptations till then? These ladies surrounding you at our work place sometimes makes me feel a little protective to you.” Sally told me.
“Ah, you do not have to worry.” I told Sally.
“But, do not take me wrongly, but I feel Stella is up to something. The way she talks looking at you, the way she behaves when near you, it can make any woman suspicious. Be careful with her.” Sally told me.
Sally did not know she was my childhood sweetheart.
“Sally, you do not have to worry about Stella.” I told Sally, but I felt her sixth sense was really alert. Stella had a really weak spot for me. It seemed as soon as she saw me, her past was awakened seriously.
“Can I give her another office?” I asked Sally.
“If you can, the better. Get her out of your office. Soonest if possible.” Sally told me. She sounded serious about it.
“All right, it shall be done.” I told Sally.
“Thank you.” She replied in acknowledgement.
=====
Sleeping was becoming a bit hectic since the child woke us up so many times during the night, wailing due to colic. At times he would cry until it broke my heart. That night, he really cried until Sally began to cry.
“I think we should take him to hospital.” Sally said with tears on her eyes.
I called Loveynna who had become like our nurse and explained to her, it was so deep into the night I even thought she would not be able to pick.
“Well, just sooth him harder, but tomorrow take him to hospital.” Loveynna advised us.
The following morning, I took them to hospital and the doctor who examined him did not find anything wrong with the child, but he was given some colic drops and Sally was advised accordingly. I dropped them at home, went to work and I was a little late.
Immediately I settled at office, Loveynna came to see me.
“Good morning, baba Philip.” She greeted me, referring me with the name of my son. I felt a little odd.
“Good morning, Loveynna.” I greeted back.
“How is the child doing?” She inquired.
“He is all right.” I told her. We talked a few other things.
“I want you to clean the empty office close to your office, it will be occupied soon.” I told Loveynna who complied immediately.
“Tony, do you want me out of your office?” Stella asked immediately Loveynna left.
“No, I want you to have your own office.” I told Stella.
She looked at me and told me, “No problem. As you say.” She said sounding sorrowful. I did not reply to her.
I went to see what Loveynna was doing as she had stayed longer than I expected in the office. I tip toed silently.
When I peeked inside, I found Loveynna had her left breast outside; she was examining it. She rolled it over and looked at it, she then rolled it over and looked the other side. She seemed to be feeling for something. Her nipples were small and erect, when she let it fall, the nipples pointed right ahead in an arousing way. She then began to caress her nipple; all the while she had not noticed I was standing at the door. She caressed it for some time and closed her eyes. The office was at a corner so I knew she never expected anyone there.
She seemed to have been enjoying it as she licked her own finger and proceeded to smear her nipple with some saliva. She continued to stimulate her left nipple and her breathing was getting heavier as I could see her chest rising and falling gently. She fondled her left breast with her hand and twitched her nipple hard. She moaned. She rubbed her thighs together and in that process her hips turned in a very arousing way until I felt myself begin to get an erection watching her doing it. I thought, could be she masturbating by caressing her own breasts?
She moaned softly for a while and began to gently slap her own nipples, both the left nipple which was covered and the right nipple still inside her blouse. She was making some erotic noises, softly and silent such that you would not hear from outside. She reached for her private parts and caressed herself on her dress, pressing herself so hard until her vulvas protruded on her smooth skirt.
I was standing there admiring her when she suddenly opened her eyes and got so shocked upon seeing me standing at the door looking at her. I was now fully erect and my penis was pushing against my trousers hard. Upon seeing me, she suddenly turned to face the wall.
»>To be continued»>
As narrated by Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop