THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 118

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 118

“Oh! Welcome, nice to see you. You look beautiful today.” I told her and she motioned to come and give me a hug.
“Tony, we had a promise and seems like you don’t get much time.” Letisha said looking at me provocatively and seductively.
“Oh! I have been so busy, mostly family affairs.” I told Letisha.
“Can we arrange this weekend?” Letisha asked more like begging.
After some consideration I told her, “All right.”
We discussed a few other work-related issues and Letisha left.



=======




However, come Saturday, I had to take my family for an outing. Sally was more of an outdoor person and she did not really love clubs so we chose to go at national park.
We arrived at the park at around 10 am in the morning and we had plans to spend the whole of it there. We got one tour guide who took us through the nature trails where we could see animals, birds, enjoy the fauna and flora etc.
“Wow! How I love this scenery!” Sally said, as we got at the top of a certain hill overlooking a very green valley. I was carrying the baby. Sally outstretched her hands as the gentle breeze blew her dress pulling it behind her, making her look like an Indian actress. I looked at her breasts shaped inside her dress as the gentle breeze blew. The sight was breath taking.
“Wow! Honey you are so beautiful looking like that.” I told her standing to admire her. She smiled and continued looking to the valley below. She noticed some two doves flying together.
“I suppose they are make and female.” Sally said pointing at them.
“Of course, they are, see that one is bigger.” I told Sally. I moved closer to her and held her by her waist. The tour guide, who was a young man was busy with Edna as we had not left her behind, and so we had our own time.
“Imagine if we were still in the garden of Eden. We would still be naked. I would be seeing your penis dangling in between your legs.” Sally said naughtily and we laughed.
“Yes, and your breasts would be exposed to the fresh air of the Savannah.” I told Sally. She looked behind. We noticed that Edna and the guide were hidden from view by some rocks.
Suddenly, Sally lowered her dress to reveal her breasts inside her bra, she then undid her bra and her breasts got exposed. The move took me by surprise.
“What? Let the girls breath some fresh air of Savannah.” Sally said.
“Damn! You my dear, you are tempting me.” I told her. I inched closer and held her left breast. She smiled and looked at me, turning to face me.
Sally told me to remove my T shirt, took our child, held him as I removed my T shirt.
We faced each other and smiled.
“Do you know we are crazy? What are we doing right in the park?” Sally asked me.
“You began it.” I told her smiling.
“Let me give the baby to Edna. Hold on.” Sally said. She got herself covered fast and went with the baby to where Edna and the guide were seated. Edna gladly took the baby, who was so used to her.
Sally came and undid her dress again to remain bare chested.
I moved closer and hugged her feeling the cool skin that had been made cool by the gentle breeze of Savannah.
We embraced each other half naked for a few minutes, just talking here and there then suddenly Sally looked at me and said, “Fuck me right here.”
I felt startled. That was really daring.
I felt the urge to touch her crotch and as soon as I reached there, Sally moaned and I realized she was already wet with desire. We began kissing right there and caressing as the cool winds of Savannah blew by us. I pushed her against a rock that was facing us and we began kissing more passionately. I reached for her breasts and fondled them. She began caressing my penis right inside my jeans until it got fully erect.
I took off her pantie and began caressing her clitoris which was already swollen with desire. She moaned each time I caressed it. I touched her vaginal fluids gently and used my smooth finger to caress her clitoral tip until she began to buckle her knees.
“Its making me weak…” Sally said leaning on my shoulder.
Just as we got home, I found my phone which had the number known to everyone with 10 missed calls from Letisha and messages. I usually would leave that phone and go with a number only known to a few closest associates and my wife.
Letisha was disappointed as she said in one of the texts that she was so horny that day and really missed to be fucked. But why would I even consider her over my wife? She would not even be a priority at all.
However, I took time and called her.
LETISHA: Tony, you have really wasted me today. I really expected you.
ME: Sorry, I had family affairs to attend to.
LETISHA: {some silence}, ok I understand, would you get time to come tomorrow on Sunday?
ME: Not possible, we shall see another time.
LETISHA: {some silence} please, if you get time please come over.
======
Since we were so tired from day walking and driving around the park, we just went to sleep and I guess we both slept so soon since we just woke up almost morning the following day. The whole of my weekend was so occupied with family affairs I just could not get time for anyone else.
On Monday morning, while in my office, Letisha came and as soon as she got inside she smiled at me holding her arms akimbo.
“Tony, Tony, Tony. So, you ignored me completely over the weekend? Anyway, you have a wife and am sure she comes first.” Letisha told me smiling.
“Good morning and have a seat. Oh! Yes, with my wife, she comes first.” I told her jokingly.
“So, did madam finish all the juice or you have some spare for me?” Letisha asked jokingly.
“She completely milked my balls, I have nothing left.” I told Letisha still smiling.
“Oh! Am not lucky. Next time, I beg you to spare some juice for me, I really need it from you.” Letisha told me and winked.
“What if you get married before I get time for you?” I asked Letisha. She looked at me for a while and said, “Tony, even if we get married, there are some men who we can still continue giving our pussy since they are great men. Most married women, have a side man who dismantles the pussy on demand, more so the crazy dudes who will lick your pussy, suck your clitoris like there is no tomorrow, swallow your juices as you cum and we also swallow theirs as they come. Some fetishes we wish to have, most men cannot give them to us so we get a man on side who we know can do to us all the craziest things we wish our men to do but cannot do.” Letisha was so candid and direct.
“Hmm, so it means women have secret desires that they wish fulfilled by their husbands cannot give them?” I asked Letisha.
She looked at me, “Yes, Tony. Most men are a little conservative and they cannot do some things. Some men consider the vagina too dirty to insert their mouths there, but women really feel heavenly when a man does that, we feel like a goddess when a man worships our pussy. I want a man who can lick and suck me for almost one hour, until I feel like fainting due to pleasure. We are used to getting fucked, but the feeling of a soft tongue on our pussy and clitoris can make a woman go wild, can make a woman even consider leaving her husband for a man who can do such to her. So, a woman who gets married to a man who is open minded sexually is such a lucky woman. And we women can fuck such men any time!” Letisha said.
As I was about to talk, Collins came to my office without even knocking.
“Good morning, Tony. Good morning, Letisha.” He greeted us, sounding so lively that morning.
“Good morning, you sound happy today, any good news?” I asked him.
“Yes, my wife is pregnant with our second born, I am so happy.” Collins told me. It felt funny since Collins had made numerous women pregnant but making his wife pregnant sounded special to him.
Letisha stood up to go, “Man, talk, let me leave you two alone.” She said.
“Oh! No problem. Just talking the usual things don’t leave.” Collins told Letisha.
“Anyway, let me do some work in my office, we shall talk later.” Letisha left.
“Collins, you have over 10 women pregnant for you, but you are so happy to make your wife pregnant!” I told Collins. He laughed hard.
I lifted one of her legs, knelt in front of her and directed her to put her leg on one of my knees. I slowly pulled her dress up and began sucking her clitoris as she leaned by the rock, caressing my hand. I sucked her clitoris for long. Taking time to suck it, lick it, sick and lick, flick it with my tongue, draw zig zags on the clitoral tip with my tongue while also passing downwards to lick her vaginal slit with my tongue until she was moaning softly and continuously. I did that for almost 20 minutes before she told me, “Oh! Honey, stop it, it is killing me!”
She suddenly knelt and pulled me up, began sucking my penis immediately she took it out of my jeans. She continued sucking it until it was so erect making me feel like I would just collapse and fall due to pleasure. While at it, she as caressing my balls.
It was feeling so nice and the feeling was awesome until I felt like I was about to cum in her mouth.
I suddenly pulled her and pinned her to the rock, facing away from me as I entered her from behind until she moaned. I gave her butt spanking as I drove her slowly towards orgasm. I got all my jeans off and fucked her from behind until she requested to turn and face me.
Since the rock was short, she lay there as I drove her towards orgasm and as she began to climax, I did something crazier than she ever imagined. As she squirted, splashing her juices from deep within her moaning loudly, I reached her with my mouth and let her spill it inside my mouth; it tasted glucose like.
Immediately she realized what I just did, she took my penis into her mouth and began sucking it ravenously telling me, “Cum all over me, I want to taste you!” that drive me crazy and I spilled all my seeds into her mouth as she opened her tongue wide to receive them, then gently and slowly, she swallowed everything!
Then we kissed and laughed.
“Damn! We are scaring animals away!” Sally said suddenly as a little squirrel passed close to us fast as if chasing something, or rather being chased; I could not know why it was in such a hurry.
It is then when we suddenly saw what was chasing the little animal; a fox. When it saw us, it suddenly stood still facing us, as if ready to attack.
Sally got scared and moved behind me suddenly. The animal just stared at us. I took one stone and threw towards it, but it did not go.
“Honey, this thing will attack!” Sally said sounding scared. I was a little scared too but did not want Sally to realize that. Being the man, I had to protect her.
I took another bigger stone but as I was about to throw towards it, it just turned and walked away casually, as if it did not recognize us at all.
Sally laughed.
“Wow! That is why I love you, even animals fear you.” Sally said.
“They know I am dangerous.” I teased her jokingly.
“It would have come and attacked us while we were fucking!” Sally said and laughed.
We got dressed and headed towards the car. Edna, the tour guide and the baby were seated facing the other side of Savannah but as soon as Philip saw his mother, he began wailing to be picked by its mother.
Edna handed the baby and we got inside the car, continued to tour other sections of the park as directed by the tour guide who was very friendly. His name was Isaac Ole Laibon, a Maasai.
“Do animals usually attack people?” I asked him.
“No, unless provoked.” He told us.
“My husband just provoked a fox back there.” Sally told him smiling.
“Foxes usually don’t attack human beings unless extremely provoked. What did you do to it?” Isaac asked.
“I just threw a stone to it.” I told him. He laughed.
“That was not necessary, it would just have walked away on its own anyway.” Isaac said. Sally looked at me and smiled.
That meant the animal was in no way scared of me, it just walked away from us. Phew!
=======
After we were done with touring the park, we went back and we gave Isaac Kshs 2,000 for his nice job. I took his number so that incase I had to go back to that park again, I would call him and he would be my guide since he really knew the park and was a good company.
“Come on! I cannot compare bitches with my wife. If a bitch gets pregnant for me, that is her own fucking problem not mine.” Collins said smiling so wide.
“Haha, that is funny. So, you don’t care about the children they get?” I asked him.
“I don’t give a damn shit! All I wanted was their vagina, but they got babies that is not my problem. They should blame their vaginas for betraying them.” Collins said and laughed making me laugh too.
“So, their vaginas betrayed them?” I asked him.
“Of course, all I wanted was a vagina to get an orgasm, not a vagina to get babies!” Collins said.
“So, you do not consider when having sex, a baby might come in the process?” I asked Collins.
“I don’t care. A woman should care. I am not the one who carries the pregnancy it is them. So, they should care. If you give me your vagina when you know a baby will come out, that is not my problem it is your problem.” Collins sounded so serious saying that.
“All right, I get you. “told him.
“Go ye and multiply, don’t die with your balls there capable of making babies, get them pregnant as much as you can. After all, children are blessings.” Collins said and smiled.
“Collins, children need their fathers and mothers.” I told him.
“Come on! All they need is to come to this world, and the world will take care of them.” Collins said.
As I was about to talk he leaned forward and said, “In fact, I am eying Loveynna. Once she gets in my box, I am going to pump a baby inside her.” Collins said.
I was about to talk when suddenly his phone rang and he excused himself to go and speak over the phone, however, he did not come back. I did some work and later went for tea break where I met Zuhura seated with Sally.
“My dear, I want Zuhura to teach me how to prepare biriani.” Sally said smiling.
“Oh! No problem. It is nice food to eat.” I told her. I left them at one table and went to sit with Morris who was also at tea break.
Morris who had not gotten used to me was now more open with me. We got talking about women and Morris suddenly told me.
“My girl friend made a strange request to me.” He said.
“What did she request from you?” I asked him. I thought it would be something material he was unable to buy.
“She heard some women talking about how pleasurable and sweet it is to be licked and sucked down there. She wants me to perform for her. How can I lick where blood comes out all the time? How can I lick such a smelly shit? How can I put my mouth where other men had ejaculated in the past? How will I lick where urine comes out? Yak! I can vomit even my own intestines!” Morris said. I was at a loss what to tell him.
“Morris, on average, the mouth has more deadly bacteria than the vagina. So, consider kissing even more dangerous.” I told him casually.
He looked at me as if shocked. “How now? You are lying!” Morris said.
“I am telling you the truth.” I told him.
He looked at me briefly. “Do you do it to your wife?”
“Oh! Yes, and I love the taste and the smell. It arouses me in fact!” I told him.
He made a funny face.
“Damn! Tony, you are crazy. But I wonder why women love the crazy dudes like you.” Morris said.
“It is because we fulfill their wildest fantasies. If your woman gets a man who is willing to give her orgasms through the mouth and the tongue, she is going to get fucked by another man. You better do it for her before she gets impatient and tries it elsewhere. And who knows? You might as well lose her.” I told Morris.
“How do I even begin to do it?” Morris asked looking at me.
“Ensure she is clean, and most women know how to take care of their cleanliness all the same. Banish negative thoughts like it is dirty, start slowly. Start with clitoris it is not inside the vagina. Lick and suck it slowly and gently. She will love it.” I told him.
“What about the smell?” He asked.
“Does she smell bad there? Tell her to insert a clove of garlic, leave it there overnight. It absorbs bacteria responsible for bad smell inside the vagina and soon her vagina will smell better.” I told him. He looked at me as if seeing a zombie.
“What if it gets lost?” He asked.

“The vagina is not a bottomless pit. She can extract it with her finger.” I told Morris.
“How do I even begin to tell her that?” Morris asked.
“You need to be open sexually, discuss a lot and soon you will find yourself able to do so much you were unable to do.” I told him.
After we discussed several other issues. He really thanked me for the advices I gave to him.
“You are a real friend, Tony. Wish I had friends like you before.” He really was so grateful.
“Once you need any advice, consult with me I will help you. We need to enjoy sex my friend it was meant to be enjoyed not to just make babies.” I told Morris as we parted and each went to his office.
»>To be continued»>
As narrated by Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop