THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 119

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 119

Back in my office, I met Carol waiting for me looking a little disturbed.
“Tony, it is about Luke. The man is zero in sex, he does not explore at all. I am feeling already lonely.” Carol told me. I thought for a while. I did not want to tell Carol anything that would discourage her.
“I think, I should meet both of you.” I told Carol. She interpreted that to mean I wanted to meet both right away and she went and came back with Luke, making me feel cornered.
They both sat facing me. I looked for words.
“Luke, how have you been with Carol? You got a beautiful lady here with you.” I told Luke. He smiled.

“I really thank God.” Luke said.
“I wish to have a word with both of you.” I told them, they looked at each other and smiled. I felt like a counsellor about to begin a couple session.
“Love is meant to be enjoyed. How often do you for outing together?” I asked both.
“I don’t like clubbing but my partner loves going to clubs.” Luke said so calmly. I thought for a while since I did not want to hurt his belief.
I chose to address them generally.
“There are so many things couples can do to enjoy each other’s company e.g. going to hike, going to swim, going on a road trip, boat rides, but once in a while you can go to dance just to create the bond between the two of you. Even watching movies together while cuddling on a sofa can also work to make you happy. Sharing hobbies and enjoying same hobbies too. So, do not limit yourselves. “I told them.
“To enjoy a relationship is all about making sacrifices and accommodating each other differences. As long as you get comfortable with each other, life is smooth.” I told them.
“You also can take a few suggestions from your partner and see how you can work with them so as to improve your relationship.” I said, knowing that was targeting Luke indirectly. Luke sighed.
But it was sure Luke got the message since as they left my office, he promised to change.
=======
Sally called me to her office.
“Honey, my cousin wants to come and visit us probably will arrive tomorrow.” Sally told me.
“All right, he is much welcome.” I told Sally.
“It is a she, she is called Agatha.” Sally told me, then added, “I want her to be helping me with the baby, I want to dismiss Edna. I have already talked to her.” Sally said.
“Wait, you have already told Edna you are letting her go?” I asked.
“Yes.” Sally told me. I did not want to meddle with her decisions concerning house helps and I let her have her way.
“All right, tell me more about your Cousin.” I told Sally.
“She finished college a few months ago, now she is jobless but I do not wish her to be idle, let her come and continue trying her luck here in town as she helps us with house chores.” Sally told me.
======
The following few days moved fast and with changes too. Edna was sad to leave our place but she was also grateful since Sally assisted her get another job in the neighborhood of house help.
Agatha, was a slim dark lady, a little taller than Sally but with a child looking face you would even think she was in high school. She blended well with us after she came it took time for our baby to get used to her; he had gotten so used to Edna.
The good thing with Agatha, she was also a better cook and very accurate with her work. Sally showed her around the estate and even got her a phone to be calling in case she needed us.
Agatha was also so friendly and nice too.
We all loved her within no time.
======
One morning seated in my office, I got a text from Agatha saying the child was feeling unwell and she wanted to take her to hospital. I told her to wait for me so that I could go and drive them to hospital and they get treated.
Sally was ok with me taking the child
—------
“What is wrong with him?” I asked Agatha as soon as I got home.
“He is coughing and I want to take him to hospital to get checked.” Agatha told me.
“All right, let us go to hospital right away. Sally is at work.” I told her and we got going.
We met a doctor who was also so friendly, who coincidentally was the one who did DNA test for Irene’s child.
As soon as Philip got checked, I told the doctor to do some DNA test for the boy and he told me I will wait another 1 hour.
However, the doctor came and told me, “The machine has some issues, please go and come back tomorrow. We have however preserved the blood samples in the freezer. So, come tomorrow please for the results.” The doctor told me. I paid him however and left.
I took the child and Agatha back home and Agatha told me she will monitor him.
“How is he?” Was the first question Sally asked me once I returned to work.
“He will be fine. Just a little cough.” I told Sally.
“I was worried. I hope he did not cry while there. Was he injected?” Sally asked.
“No, just given some medicine.” I told Sally. However, I did not tell her that I had requested DNA test for the boy.
I even felt it was a little crazy to request DNA test. What would Sally think of me if I told her? IT felt weird.
I went to have my tea at around 3 pm where I met Zuhura.
“Tony, you have really gotten too busy to come to my place and I really miss you.” Zuhura told me.
“I have been busy; family affairs.” I told her. She laughed a little.
“Don’t tell me Sally is sucking all the juice and leaving none to spare.” She said.
“True, my wife is really sucking it. I cannot fuck outside anymore.” I told her jokingly. She looked at me.
“I feel so horny. I think pregnancy is making me feel much horny.” Zuhura told me. Before I talked she told me, “Imagine Collins was seducing me…” And left the sentence mid hanging.
“Ehe, tell me more…” I teased her.
“Tell you what? I cannot fuck such a man. Luhya men are damn Ugly I cannot even imagine myself kissing those big lips of his mouth.” Zuhura told me with some pride.
“Zuhura, no one is ugly, it only depends on what you fancy.” I told her.
“No, Tony, some people are ugly. Collins is an ugly mother fucker. I cannot even get wet with him.” She said vehemently.
“What is a handsome man to you?” I asked her.
“I love slim men, slightly taller than me but not shorter than me.” Zuhura said and as were talking, Letisha and Loveynna joined me.
“Tell me, fellow ladies, what man do you consider handsome?” Zuhura asked inviting them to the conversation.
“Personally, I prefer lean men, not too bony though. I can however never date a shorter man. Short men are full of shit since their brains is closer to their assholes more than taller men. “Letisha said.
We all laughed.
“So, taller men are your preferences than shorter men?” I asked the ladies.
“Personally, would not mind a shorter man as long as he is handsome and intelligent.” Loveynna said.
“I cannot imagine myself with a shorter man. Most are so stupid.” Letisha said.
“Damn! Not all are stupid!” Loveynna told Letisha. But Zuhura added, “Yes, most are stupid little brats. So arrogant. They are proud and arrogant to compensate for what they lack, height. Most have short dicks anyway.”
“Penis size does not correlate with someone’s height.” I told them.
But they all disagreed with me.
“Short men, short dicks, taller men, longer dicks and I love them long.” Letisha said and smiled.
“some men are short but have long penises.” I told them but none of the ladies agreed with me until I just left them to believe whatever they wanted to, after all, it was them being fucked not me.
“But why do ladies prefer taller men?” I asked them finally after they settled with discussing penises.
“Personally, I feel secure when am with a taller man. I feel proud of a taller man. I like kissing looking upwards not downwards, I love when a man looks at me to look from above not below. It makes me respect him more.” Letisha said.
“I agree with her.” Lovynna said.
“I just hate shorter men.” Zuhura said.
“My husband is shorter than me.” Stella suddenly said joining us as she had already overheard the discussion along the corridor.
Letisha turned to look at Stella.
“I love him because he is funny, loyal and makes me laugh always.” Stella said.
“But at your height, it would not have been difficult to get a taller man.” Loveynna told Stella. Stella looked at me briefly.
“Not hard, depends on where you are getting your men.” Stella told Loveynna.
Loveynna just shrugged.
“How do you feel walking with him?” Letisha asked Stella.
“Just as proud. My happiness is paramount and I really do not care about his height more than his love for me.” Stella said with a smile.
“Well, as long as you are happy, that is all that matters to you.” Loveynna told Stella.
But all the while, Stella was looking at me seemingly lost in some thought.
=============
In the evening as we were watching the news, we saw some breaking news. An airline destined for Kuwait from India crushed shortly after take off and all people perished. We did not give much thought of it as we continued watching the news.
“I feel so tired.” Sally said and yawned.
“I feel tired too. Go to bed I will join you later.” I told Sally and she retired to bed early as I did some other tasks from my laptop before retiring to bed.
Agatha volunteered to be even ironing my clothes and Sally felt so relieved.
I joined Sally later after taking bath and she was already sound asleep with the baby. It was around midnight. I looked at my phone and saw Zuhura had tried calling me twice but when I tried to call her, she was not reachable.
I joined Sally, kissed her forehead but she just turned to face the other side and continued sleeping. I looked at Philip silently sleeping as if the world was the best place to be.
======
The following morning we arrived early at work since there was lot to be done and immediately I got to my office Zuhura came.
“Tony, I feel scared. My husband had told me he was going to India. He was to return to his country of work yesterday. Now I heard an airplane crashed. I cannot reach him via phone and I so scared. I do not know what to do.” Zuhura said sounding panicked.
“Well, let us wait for further details. You can contact Indian Embassy they should be able to assist you. Sorry for that though.” We talked much more with Zuhura and I comforted her fears. However, she was so damn not comfortable and she thought her husband probably died in the plane crash. But there was no way of knowing.
I took sometime off to go and see the doctor who was conducting DNA test for Philip and me. As I was leaving, Sally called me to her office.
“Close the door.” She told me. I did.
Immediately I closed the door she crossed over and began kissing me. We began passionately kissing for minutes.
“I just feel like, right now.” She told me. But I was so anxious I was not feeling like fucking at all. I knew she was horny by how she was acting but she touched my penis and to her surprise, it was still very flaccid.
She looked at me for a while, smiled and told me, “I think you better go so that you can come back early. We have some work to do.” She told me.
“I will honey, let me go to town fast and come back.” I told her. On my way, I was accompanied by Luke who was going to deposit some cheques.
“Tony, but sucking a woman’s private parts is very dirty. That is what Carol wants.” Luke told me as we got talking about what was making her relationship difficult.
“There is nothing dirty with it. Besides, it is so pleasurable to a woman.” I told Luke.
“My friend, that is where urine comes from, blood for monthly period, other dirty stuffs and it is close to where human waste comes through. Me putting my mouth there??? NEVER!” Luke said with a finality of a preacher.
“It is not a must, you have to agree with your lady.” I told Luke.
“She wanted to suck my penis but I cannot allow her.” Luke suddenly said.
I briefly looked at him.
“Luke, you don’t know what you are missing.” I told him.
“I do not want anything else. Every organ must do its work. Some things are satanic my friend.” Luke said. I know convincing Luke was a futile exercise and I just stopped trying.
We got the bank and I left him there.
I drove silently to the hospital where I went to check the DNA test results. I did not get the usual doctor but another clinician who was given instructions on what I wanted.

“Welcome sir. The doctor told me to give you some results from the lab, please follow me.” The young man told me and I followed him.
He told me much more about the results and how to interpret them, what to expect etc.
He finally brought me the results written in some lab report.
When I settled to read the results, by the time I had gotten to the bottom of the page, my heart had sunk to the bottom of the sea. I was feeling dizzy, nauseated, sick and I was sweating. I was shaking and did not have the power to even ask questions. It was like a dream, a bad dream.
»>To be continued»>
As narrated by Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop