GOOD GIRL, BAD GIRL "THE STORY OF A RUNS GIRL" (EPISODE 4)

GOOD GIRL, BAD GIRL "THE STORY OF A RUNS GIRL" (EPISODE 4)

Tega's laughter subsided, but a wistful smile remained on her face.
Omote had told her about her encounter with Isioma, who was popularly known as 'the school fucker' in secondary school.
"Does she still do that her busy body?" Tega asked, smiling wide.
"Ahhh....yes o." Omote giggled.
"I am surprise that she said she is married. what then was she doing at a hotel with a small boy?"
"I don't know o. She asked me to call her. So maybe we will talk about that when we see."
"Ah! Isioma the crazy girl." Tega laughed.
There was a loud knock on the door. Tega and Omote wondered who it was.
"Are you expecting a visitor?" Tega asked.
"No."
Omote walked to the door and opened it immediately she saw who it was.
"It's Kennedy." She whispered to Tega and clicked the door open.
"Where is my money?" Kennedy asked in a baritone voice. His face became stern. There were beads of sweat on his face, and he looked pale.
Omote did not look at his face, rather, she felt his surprise.
"He didn't touch me." Omote said with a frown on her face.
"Meaning?"
"Meaning that he didn't give me any money."
"Liar!" Kennedy yelled. " You mean that a whole Chief Akporo who gives girls 100k as thanks for coming, did not give you a dime Omor?"
"Maybe he doesn't like me. But I swear on my late father's grave, that man didn't give me a kobo. He only said that he was going to see me again."
"If I find out that you are lying enh, I will make sure Chief doesn't see you again." His voice was getting louder, his head bobbing. He walked away and slammed the door aggressively.
"Omor. Kennedy introduces you to big men? I thought you said he is just a good friend?" Tega asked softly, she continued, "Did the man give you money?"
"Holy mary, Yes!" She yelled. "He gave me 200k, and I am supposed to give Ken 20k." She sat gently on the couch.
"So why can't you give him, since you will have a whole 180k to yourself?"
"Because I am trying to set up a business for you. Since you can't use what you have to get what you want. let me be the twerp."
"I didn't send you to go about sleeping with men for money. I will not give out my body for Money!" Tega said arrogantly.
"But you can sleep with a man for love and silly emotions? See, I am not doing this for you, I am doing this for mama. She has suffered enough for Us. If I want to waste my time, and watch you as my elder sister to hustle and take care of us, we will all die. Start thinking of what you can do, so that I can make plans to give you some money. you think sey to find job for Lagos na beans?" Omote said and walked angrily into the room.
Tega said nothing. She sat carefully on the couch and bit her finger nails.


CLICK HERE FOR NEXT EPISODE 

2 comments:

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop