GOOD GIRL, BAD GIRL "THE STORY OF A RUNS GIRL" (EPISODE 7)

GOOD GIRL, BAD GIRL "THE STORY OF A RUNS GIRL" (EPISODE 7)

Omote became dazed; she arose slowly from her boss's laps, and brings her head down as she turns.
"What is a woman doing on your legs Obim?" The lady asked in a loud voice. She was dressed in a Senegalese wear. She gently unwrapped her head tie, and tied it loosely on her waist.
She wanted to slap Omote hardly on the face, but Omote held her hands firmly.
"You won't dare!" Omote said boldly. Her boss's wife pushed her to the floor and slapped her hard on the face.
"ashawo! leave my husband for me."
Omote pushed her forcefully to the floor, and ran out of the office, stumbling on Blessing, the Receptionist, Helena and the office security. She ignored everyone and stepped out of the office premises.
She pulls out her high heel shoes and jumped into a bus.
*********
Omote got back home, breathing heavily.
"What happened? You just left the house an hour ago." Tega asked in a shaky tone.
But Omote did not say a word. Her body sank into the lumpy mattress, her eyes closed.
She woke to the sound of her phone, and chief Akporo was the caller. Sleep disappeared from her eyes, as she picked the call.
"Hello Chief." she said weakly.
"Yes my dear. Kennedy called me to ask if I gave you any money." Her heart trembled as she sat up on the bed.
"I told him no, but that I will see you this weekend."
"Ah chief. You should have told him you won't ever see me again."
"Don't worry. I will tell him not to bother you anymore. I will personally pay him off his percentage."
"Okay. thank you."
"You sound unhappy my baby love."
"Chief I lost my job today. My boss fired me because I refused to sleep with him. I am thinking of doing a business."
"Oh my God. My baby love, I am so sorry. Don't worry, when we see over the weekend, we will talk about this."
"Are you back from London?"
"Yes my dear. But I am in Abuja now for a meeting." Chief said huskily. They call ended and Omote became hopeful.
"You lost your job?" Tega asked Surprisingly, Omote nodded.
"Why?"
"Nothing." Omote said softly.
"You slept with your boss and he dumped you?" Tega said with a disgust in her heart.
Omote got up from the bed, changed into a pair of jean and a pink, flowery blouse, and walked out of the house.
She stood on the verandah, her guilt was growing by leaps and bounds. she fell into brooding silence as her phone rang.
It was Isioma who was calling, and at that moment, she wasn't ready to pick her calls; but she reluctantly did.
"Isioma Hi." She said in a soft tone.
"Omor, I will like you to meet someone." she said shrilly.
"You are his kind of woman, and he is ready to pay anything."
Omote's face lightened as she cleared her throat.
She was surprise that Isioma would ask her to meet someone, when she had never discussed being a runs girl to her.
"Where?"
"We are at Eko hotel."
"Okay. let me shower, I will see you in two hours." She said, and hurried inside the house.


CLICK HERE FOR NEXT EPISODE

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop