THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 127

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 127


I drove at moderate speed trying to think all through and plan what to do with the lady just in case she became suspicious of me.
I arrived earlier than Scophine. I kept vigil for anything that would make me uncomfortable but did not see any.
A waiter approached me and I ordered some mango juice. After some minutes, Scophine arrived all alone. She was wearing some very long dress that hugged her body. It was all yellow making her look outstanding compared to her surroundings.
“Good evening, Tony.” Scophine greeted me.
“Good evening.” I replied, avoiding her name.
She sat at the same table with me, opposite me like a woman who had come on a date.
She ordered some passion juice and got drinking it.
“I wish to go straight to the point with you Tony. I know you are in IT guy and talented one. Now, I want you to help me set an instrument at my home that will be getting or rather tapping communications from our base command center in Limuru. It is a favor am asking you.” Scophine suddenly told me. I got surprised by her request. In fact, I felt like she was setting a trap for me. All the same, I played it cool.
“I would wish to first see your home, or rather your place to know how to set it up, including the networking and signal tramission gadgets. Once we pick the frequency from the base station, you will be able to get the signals. Another thing, you will need to set up a server machine with high specs so that it will handle the workload. You will also need a better laptop not like this one you are using here. But why would you want such a gadget?” I asked her.
“Because, if I must tell you, I do not trust my bosses. Do not ask the details.” She said.
“Who are your bosses?” I asked her.
“Ahmed and his accomplices.” She said smiling.
I thought for a while. “Are you an employee to them?” I asked her.
“Sort of, all I want is money I do not care about them.” Scophine said. I was getting puzzled. All this did not seem real at all. The other day she was tough but this day she was so soft and vulnerable, she was so quick in telling me more than I wanted to hear.
“Scophine, finish your drink and lead me to your place.” I suddenly told her.
She looked at me. “Keep this between us.” She said.
I called the waiter and I paid the bills.
======



She led the way with her car, a Toyota Caldina. I followed her and we came to a road leading to some Coffee plantations. I was getting worried as I was not comfortable passing through abandoned places.
She texted me and told me she was just making sure she was not being followed.
We arrived at her place, she had rented a house in some rural areas in Kabete and she told me she was living alone. It was a small bungalow but perfectly furnished and kept.
I kept asking her questions but she was answering smartly according to my senses.
==========
“How much do they pay you?” I asked Scophine.
“Am paid per assignments accomplished.” She said, avoiding mentioning figures.
“How long have you worked with them?” I asked.
“2 years, probably a little more.” Scophine said taking out her laptop from her bag. She then went to her bedroom and came out with another bag.
“This laptop is new, take a look. Help me set it up.” Scophine told me.
She was so smart with whatever she was doing.
Since she had bought most of the software, I did not have a hard time installing the software.
“Come, I want to show you how to connect to the Secure Socket Layer tunnel that I am going to create for you so that you can be receiving communications directed to your base station.” I told her. She obliged and came to sit where I was seated.
I began showing her how to establish remote call procedures, by pass network gateways and penetrate routers from a remote location as long as you know their IP addresses.
“Is this what you call hacking?” Scophine asked.
“Sort of.” I told her.
As I was showing her, I kept deliberately brushing my hand against her right hand, and I could see she was not resisting.
“So, how long have you been doing your job?” She asked me.
“Almost 10 years now.” I told her.
“You are good at it.” She said.
“Do you know how to use a gun?” Suddenly she asked me. This lady seemed lethal too.
“No, why?” I asked her.
“The better, I hate guns too.” She said.
“Do you know how to use them?” I asked her.
“Yes, I know how to use small guns though. We were taught how to use them about 10 months ago.” Scophine said.
“You and who?” I was curious.
“Me and another lady, I cannot recall her name properly but Irene somebody.” Scophine told me. The name Irene rang a bell in my head. I felt a sudden rush of adrenaline in my blood stream. I wanted to ask her more but she said, “ I prefer not talking more about this.”
I concentrated on showing her some stuffs on the laptop and it was apparent she did not know much of computer programming but was so smart at setting up telecommunication stations.
It was during this time when I began asking her personal questions.
“Are you single? Married?” I asked her.
“Oh! I am very single. I have no interest in met at all, I just do not know why but I actually have no feelings for men.” She said. That explained why she was not even moved by how I kept trying to gain grounds into her.
“Were you hurt in the past?” I asked her.
“Yes, a man broke my heart and I decided to remain single. However, I have never really felt like am a woman since young age.” Scophine said.
Suddenly, she looked at her wall clock.
“Hey, Tony, it is getting late. I would not want you to get late. So, finalize what you are doing and get going.” She said without blinking.
Scophine did not even offer me even a glass of water and it was apparent she was a poor host. Her main concern was her work and nothing more.
After we were done, I left and headed for home.
========
Arriving home at around 10 pm, I found Sally still at the table room waiting for me.
“Welcome home, darling.” She told me.
“Thank you.” I replied placing my laptop on the nearest coach.
Sally served me with some hot chocolate, and supper.
After I finished eating, I looked at Sally, “Sally, please forgive me for whatever wrongs I have done. I do not love how we are silent at each other. It won’t happen again.” I told Sally. But I knew I had to do more than just seek for mouth forgiveness.
********
The following weekend, I booked ourselves to a certain hotel at the slopes of Mt. Kenya where I had planned we spend a whole weekend, trying to make up our differences. I drove up to there in Saturday morning and arrived at around 11 am where we got received by some hotel staffs who showed us into our room. I had told them it was double occupancy and we had a little child and they made some arrangement for us to have a small bed for the child; they were really professional.
After we were served some lunch, some guide offered to take us to a short mountain hike. We wore nice jeans and sport shoes. I carried the baby and we got walking. The trail was nice and we could see a lot of birds. The aromatic fresh air on the mountain side, plus the breath-taking sceneries were perfect for relaxation.
Suddenly, we saw an elephant from a distance.
“Don’t worry, they do not attack anyone.” The guide told us. We kept walking.
“Suppose you were to become an animal, which animal would you like to be?” I asked Sally.
“I have always admired the leopard. It is independent, it does not care about the rest of the animals neither does it care what is going on in its surrounds as long as its life goes on. In fact, I consider myself like one. Also, leopards are ever calm, but dangerous when provoked.” Sally said. It was like she was defining herself.
“I would wish to be a lion, king of the jungle. Respected by all animals.” I said and before I spoke more about it, Sally cut me short, “Lions are not flexible, they cannot climb trees.”
We ended up having a debate between a lion and a leopard which is superior. To be honest, Sally knew so much about animals it surprised me.
“I grew up in the jungle remember…” She told me when I finally told her she has won the debate.
Back in the hotel, after dinner, we went to our room, it had some two nice coaches so we sat facing each other sort of and began talking about the days event.
“Why would Irene skip my salary details?” Sally wondered.
“I have no idea.” I told her.
We began taking about our work and slowly deviated towards our personal lives.
“My dear, I am not happy with you at all. How could you betray me with Zuhura. Besides, I told you if you want to be polygamous I have no problem. So, my dear, if you want another woman, just marry her instead of fucking around.” Sally told me.
“Sally, I do not wish to be polygamous.” I told her.
“And of late you are not calling me sweet names as often, you keep calling me Sally.” Sally suddenly told me. She looked at me for some seconds and suddenly some tears rolled down her cheeks. I have never felt that guilty all my life.
I reflected so much on how far we have come with Sally, I felt horrible for betraying her.
I could not take it anymore. I slowly stood up and went to where she was seated. I did what I have never done for her, I knelt in front of her. She was crying.
“Sweetie, I am begging for your forgiveness. You are my number one, the only woman I really love, you are so dear to my life I cannot afford to lose you. It was just human weakness but I promise to change. It won’t happen again. Please forgive me.” Sally looked at me.
I began crying, real tears of guilt.
Sally folded her legs. I held her hands and continued to beg her to forgive me. I slowly lowered myself and lay prostate on her legs like someone worshipping a deity. I would remain like that until she forgave me.
“Please stand up, I hate to see you like this, just stand up.” Sally told me amidst sobs.
“I won’t until you forgive me. “I told her.
She breathed in.
“I forgive you, please stand up.” Sally said. I stood up and she stood up, gave me a hug.
Suddenly she began to softly hit my chest with her blows crying.
“Tony, Tony, Tony, what did I do to deserve this, Tony why sweet heart why? Do you want to kill me with love sickness?” She said and continued to hit my chest crying.
I suddenly grabbed her and pressed her against my chest standing. Luckily, Philip was silently asleep.
I pressed her for some minutes and slowly I raised her chin and gave her a kiss. We kissed, deep French kisses for some minutes. I began to caress her buttocks while at it, slowly kneading them. I pulled her against my body tightly and began to caress her abdomen and side of her body.
Slowly and gently she held me from behind and pressed me against her.
I began to undress her caressing her body inch by inch. We undressed each other slowly by slowly until we were fully naked standing, facing each other. I pressed my flaccid penis against her thighs and she gasped. All along, neither of us were talking.
I slowly laid her on our king-sized bed and began to lick her body. I softly licked her body from her head to her toe, taking time to kiss her all over, soft kisses. I sucked her nipples beginning softly until I sucked hard, almost making them give out breast milk.
I kept going kissing her once more until I began kissing her inner thighs. Slowly and gently, I began kissing her vulvas. She had not shaved in about 3 weeks and some hair had grown, but I kept kissing her vulvas and sucking them until she began moaning silently.
Slowly, I assumed a vertical position with my mouth and you would think her vagina was a mouth responding to my French kisses as I sucked her labia majora with my lips, sometimes inserting my tongue deep into her wet honey pot savoring the vaginal aroma of her fluids, surely swallowing some.
I sucked her clitoris for some seconds until she pushed my head away, lifted her hips upwards and trembled all over the body with desire and ecstasy. She suddenly pushed me under her and began to kiss me all over but finally settled for my penis. She sucked my erect penis for some minutes while caressing my scrotum, stimulating my nipples and licking my penis shaft from top to bottom.
Slowly, I lowered her under me and began to tap her clitoris with my penis. Then I gently pushed my erect penis into her honey pot and as soon as I pushed my entire penis into her honey pot, she suddenly began to shake, tremble and goose bumps came all over her. She had just gotten an orgasm that instant I penetrated her! She exploded with so much force I could feel her vaginal muscles caressing my penis and her honey pot getting even wetter; she screamed holding a pillow to muffle her sound.
I however continued fucking her hard despite that, changing positions as necessary. It was so nice and erotic seeing her shed tears while I fucked her hard. It made me so animated and super charged until when I climaxed, I totally lost control over myself and had to hold onto her so tightly making loud groaning sounds due to pleasure.
We just finished and wanted to cuddle when suddenly the baby woke up crying and Sally had to attend to him, as I went to bathroom to get cleaned up. Soon after, the baby just went back to sleep.
After Sally bathed, we went to bed and since we were so tired, we just fell asleep as soon as we covered ourselves with the soft warm blankets provided for us.
=========
The following day, we also went for some hiking but we had to be driven up the mountain with a land rover since we were to hike at a remote location in the forest. As usual, I carried the baby.
Sally that day was so lively and it made me happy.
We talked about nature and animals.
“Imagine we were still in the garden of Eden.” Sally told me.
“We would be naked.” I told her smiling.
She laughed.
“I cannot imagine men walking around with their penises hanging looking downwards, it looks awkward.” Sally said, we laughed.
“Also imagine ladies with their breasts just looking downwards.” I told her.
“Worse when they sag due to age and breastfeeding.” She said. I looked at her breasts.
“Am lucky yours are not sagged.” I told her.
“Because they are not big, some ladies with big breasts theirs hang downwards more. Worse the fat ladies.” Sally said.
“We would be seeing all the buttocks bare. Some people have lots of hair even around their anus. They would look funny.” I told Sally.
She laughed hard.
“Also imagine the men with crooked penis, how would it look?” Sally asked making us laugh.
“I think, clothes make some of us more presentable, otherwise, some people when naked are scary.” I said.
We continued walking around the park until we came to a resting place to have our packed lunch. We ate, we were a group of people, around 16.
It was so fun in the afternoon until we realized a little boy who had accompanied us was missing. It was apparent he deviated from the group and his parents alerted the game wardens who in turn decided to look for him.
“Can I volunteer to come with you?” I asked the two rangers.
“Yes, no problem.” They told me, they were a guy and a lady.
“Your highness, I seek your permission to go with the rangers.” I told Sally. She looked at me and laughed.
“Am I a queen now?” She asked jokingly. Some couples were watching at us smiling.
“Yes, you are. My queen. Can I go with the rangers?” I asked her.
“No.” Sally answered. I felt like she was serious. I looked at her keenly.
She said once more, “I mean no, let us just go back to the hotel.” Sally insisted. I was about to turn and follow her when she suddenly smiled and told me, “I was just joking, please go and rescue the boy. Be careful I want you back alive.”
I handed over the baby to her, bid her good bye and went with the rangers along the trail we had come along from the montane grass land. There were clouds gathering from the horizon and it was sure it was going to be raining late in the afternoon or in the evening.
**
After searching for almost one hour, we were able to locate the young boy who after he realized he was lost he just remained at one particular spot all the time so it was not hard to locate him. We took him with us back to the hotel.
**
“Welcome back, hero man.” Sally greeted me immediately we met at the hotel. It was late evening but we wanted to sign out so that we can go back to Nairobi.
“Were you worried we will get lost too?” I asked her.
“No, I was worried you might get a new admirer.” Sally said.
I smiled, “The police woman is old.” I told her.
“Nowadays, those old ladies are the ones destoying marriages. They love being fucked by young men more.” Sally told me.
She then asked me, “Why are young men going after the old ladies?”
“These young ladies are trouble all the time. Most do not need love they need help, financial help. You get into a relationship with them and all they want is money, money and more money hence why most young men still hustling would prefer older independent ladies who are after love and sex, which can come out easily than money.” I told Sally, hoping I had just offered her the correct answer.
We were packing our things, it was around 6 in the evening.
I decided to surprise Sally as she was packing her suitcase, I grabbed her from behind and began to kiss her neck from behind. She laughed softly wiggling herself free saying, “Ah! Stop it we are getting late!”
But kept going at her and undressed her pantie, pinned her to the wall and entered her from behind. She moaned softly when I pushed my hard penis deep into her from behind. I fucked her quickly without much of romance only stimulating her nipples from behind and caressing her butt.
I felt her vaginal muscles suddenly clench my penis, her honey pot got suddenly wet and she trembled a little, lost her balance and was almost falling and I held her with my arms and stilled her against the wall so that I can continue fucking her. She moaned loudly.
I just kept pushing harder and harder until I exploded inside her hard.
I withdrew from her honey pot and some semen fell on the brown hotel carpet.
“Hmmm, look at this now, we just made the hotel carpet dirty.” Sally said smiling at me shyly.
“They will clean it, it is their work to. We pay so much so that they can maintain the hotel.” I told her grabbing my towel to go to bathroom and get myself cleaned up for the journey.
After I came out of the bathroom, I began packing our things to the car outside in preparation for the long journey home.
When time to travel came, I went to sign out of our hotel room at the front office as Sally and Philip went back to the car.
“Thank you, Mr. Anthony. We hope to see you again soon, it was pleasure having you as our esteemed guest in our hotel.” The soft-spoken lady at the front office told me after I handed her over the form which was more of a questionnaire on whether I enjoyed my short visit, giving me her business card in the process.
“Thank you too, we shall come back for a whole week now.” I told her, smiled and turned to leave.
==========
We arrived at Nairobi, our home at midnight since I was not driving fast. I was not used to night drives.
“Wow! Thank God you came back safely.” Agatha told us, greeting each one of us with a light hug as she ushered us into the house. She was still watching some movies that late night.
“How was your journey?” She asked.
“It was fantastic, we really enjoyed.” Sally told her.
“No wonder you are glowing! You look rejuvenated.” Agatha told Sally.
Sally just looked at me and gave me a broad, charming smile. I winked back and led the way to our bedroom.
»>To be continued»>
As narrated by Dr. Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop