GOOD GIRL, BAD GIRL "THE STORY OF A RUNS GIRL" (EPISODE 3)

GOOD GIRL, BAD GIRL "THE STORY OF A RUNS GIRL" (EPISODE 3)


Omote woke to the sound of her boss's cell phone. She was naked, and lying on top of her boss who was deeply asleep.
She peeped through the phone and saw 'my wife' calling.
She tapped on her boss gently.
"Your wife wants you home, wake up."
Her boss stretched out, yawning at the same time. He didn't hear her clearly, he was about to go back to sleep when Omote tapped him for the second time.
"Your phone is ringing sir, it seems your wife is trying to reach to you o. It's almost to 9pm."
He jumped up from the bed immediately.
"My wife? where? when did she call?" he asked, looking confused. The phone rang again and he picked it, his fingers trembling.
"My dear. I was in a meeting. We are almost done. I will soon be on my way." He said, in a suddenly much less confident voice.
He hung up the call and immediately flung out of the bed to get dressed.
"Madam has called." Omote's voice became abruptly loud.
"Yes. I need to go now." He said in a panic whisper, as he opened his brief case.
"Omalicha, should I give you in cash or in cheque?"
"In cash sir. The last time I got a cheque, I discovered at the bank that it was a fake one."
But her boss was lost in the conversation while counting some money. He threw a bunch of one thousand naira notes to her, she grabbed it with one hand.
"Bad girl Omalicha. You like money too much."
The smile varnished, and her eyes shaded with a hint of anxiety as she counted the money.
***********
Moments after her boss had gone, she dressed up quickly and hurried down to the elevator. And while she was anxiously waiting for the elevator to open, a lady dressed in a lemon silky gown stepped out, the smell of her designers perfume hit on Omote's noise. There was a young boy behind her, he had multiple chains on his neck, and had a small earring fixed to his Ears, the big tattoo paintings on his hands gave him a weird look.
"Nice scent." Omote said as she walked into the elevator.
"Omote Oscar?" The lady in a lemon coloured gown called out. Omote became amazed. She stepped out of the elevator immediately and stared at the lady directly in the face, looking confused. She was trying to depict the face.
"Shoooooo! Isioma Okoye? Unbelievable, is this really you?"
"Oh yes. You look really good. Are you married now?" She asked excitedly. Omote gave a slow nod.
Isioma would have said 'you should ask me what I have achieved since after school'.
But she gave a wide smile, and ignored responding verbally to her question on being married.
Her eyes got to the ring on Isioma fourth finger, there was a gold wedding ring in it.
"I can see you are married. Is this your husband?" She asked, pointing and smiling at the boy behind Isioma.
"Of course not. my husband works in Scotland, he visits Nigeria once in three months. This is my small boyfriend." she said Shrilly.
Omote had thought that she was the worse bitch on earth until she met Isioma. She was amazed, that despite her marital status, she would still be keeping a gigolo.
"Have my card, call me. Let's talk about old school days." She handed her a classy complimentary card. Omote got it excitedly and they both parted ways.
She had thought about Isioma and her small boyfriend all through the night.


CLICK HERE FOR NEXT EPISODE

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop