THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 131

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 131


There was something about Letisha that felt like a mystery to me which I really could not comprehend.
“So, Letisha. You meant socialites are prostitutes?” I asked her. She looked at herself in the front mirror for a while, I didn’t know why.
“Well, most make their money through offering good sex to wealthy men. Some get even half a million in a day.” Letisha told me.
“We even have male socialites. But most masquerade as celebs.” Letisha told me. It made me imagine of all the celebs that I knew from fashionistas to musicians.
We continued with that general conversation until we came to the banking hall where we were to deposit the money. I took the briefcase having the money and we went to the VIP banking hall where we used to conduct our business. There we got served some drinks as we waited our turn.
“This is also how we get treated at our business.” Letisha told me smiling.
“So, you are accorded VIP treatment?” I asked her, she laughed a little and said, “Because we are VERY IMPORTANT PUSSY!”
The way she pronounced it made some few people turn to look at her, she just smiled and concentrated with me. She was really attracting attention with how she was wearing a mini skirt that showed so much flesh of her smooth chocolate thighs.
When our turn came, she walked along to the counter and she made the deposits while appending her signature.
=========
We came out of the banking hall and back to my car. I had to drive some more around the town since I wanted to buy some items. While driving, I teased Letisha and told her, “now, lap dance for me for a while.”
She looked at me, smiled and asked, “Like serious, inside the car?”
“Oh! Yes, right here inside the car.” I told her. She laughed and said, “You are crazy, all right, put for me some Rhythm and blues music. Please don’t crash us under a trailer.”
“All right, go ahead.” I told her as my car stereo began to buzz some soft music.
Letisha began to make her moves by caressing her legs, slowly to her thighs making some moaning sounds, tracing a line on her flesh sensually with her fingers, all the way to caressing her own breasts swaying her hips slowly on the car seat.
I picked a less busy street and drove along slowly so that I could concentrate a little bit with Letisha and what she was doing, really provocative.
She would caress her knees and suddenly swing her thighs open revealing a red pantie under her, oh! Lord! I caught the glimpse of her vulvas mount under her red pantie which had flowery patterns that drive me nuts were it not for my car being automatic I probably would have lost control since I found myself leaving the steering wheel and lifting my hands in surprise.
She would support herself with the car dashboard, suspend her ass a little on top of the car seat and sway her ass side to side before moving to caress her thighs all the way to her mount tracing a line upwards to her breasts. She began to undo her bra slowly and provocatively until all of it was out of her body; she then took it up, swung it on my head and dropped it on the car seat.
She began to caress her nipples under her pink blouse, her nipples were now so erect literally pushing her blouse. She began caressing her breasts beginning slowly before proceeding to doing it fast while all the time swinging her hips side to side, making some moaning sounds with her eyes closed.
She then sat on the chair and began to caress her thighs smoothly while moving her thighs sometimes closing them, gently and slowly opening them and lifting her mini skirt upwards to reveal her thighs fully.
Slowly she lowered her pantie to knee level and began playing with it, as if drawing it. She was caressing herself on her mount while moaning, imitating kissing motions in the air, sometimes kissing her palm and blowing a kiss my way while swaying her upper body towards my way gently almost kissing me. I would feel a rush of heat all over my body each time she did that. By then I was driving at 20 km/h since I did not want her to end it fast, while in reality I was driving in circles around that estate.
Letisha was literally strip dancing on the car seat and she began to undo her blouse revealing her breasts. She picked her lift boob, pulled it upwards and sucked its nipple for a while as she made humming sounds. That drove me crazy and I began to get an erection. Letisha noticed and looked at my eyes as I looked at her.
“Your eyes are red.” She suddenly told me.
“And you know why.” I told her.
She looked at me for a while and smiled, still caressing her thighs and her hips, swaying to the rhythm of the song in the car.
“Would you like it?” She asked. I knew what she meant.
“No.” I answered her.
“Do I continue strip dancing for you?” She asked. I thought for a while.
“I think, it is enough for today, at this rate, am going to run this car in an electric pole.” I told her.
She laughed softly and said, “All right, at least you know what I meant when I said we entertain sexually.”
“I get you. You can drive someone crazy.” I told her.
She laughed again softly and said, “Thank you. Would you like me to drive you crazy?”
“Oh! Not today. May be some other time.” I told her.
“Honestly, I feel like being fucked right now but I respect your decision.” Letisha said and got dressed up slowly while still smiling. I thought she would feel offended but she was really mature and somehow business like with the entire session.
“I also feel like fucking.” I told her.
“You are lucky you have a wife, you will take your feelings to her. Where do I take mine? It is time like this I wish I was married.” Letisha said. She sounded lonely.
“I thought you enjoy being single?” I told her surprised.
“Oh! We the single ladies cannot really let the world know what we go through for being lonely but deep down, we really long to have someone to go home to. Life is not all about sexual pleasure. If I need sex, I can easily get it. But what if I need some emotional comfort, some late-night cuddling when it is cold, some comfort when I get home tired or moody? Some things can never be substituted no matter how much money you have or the number of friends you have. Some things are priceless.” Letisha said.
She looked at me after getting fully dressed and told me, “Tony, treasure your wife always. Loneliness is not a cup of tea. Sometimes at night I just want someone to embrace and sleep on his chest but I cannot. I just hug my huge doll and go to sleep. Sometimes tears just flow down my cheeks wanting to be loved by a man.” Letisha told me. It sounded strange considering that to the outside world, she was so lovely, lively and friendly.
“But beautiful ladies like you never miss suitors…” I told her.
“Which is true but most are sexual suitors. All just want a piece of your flesh, but none wants a piece of your heart.” Letisha said and straightened her hair.
I looked around the car to make sure she leaves nothing lying on the car floor. She smiled when she noticed me looking around. She said, “Tony, we also handle married men professionally and we would not want to hurt their marriages so we ensure not to leave traces of our duty calls.” She winked at me after saying that. I just laughed.
“Oh! That is so considerate of you!” I told her.
“I am not into the business of destroying marriages. Am not a bitch. I would not want my marriage to be destroyed when I get married too.” She said. She suddenly looked at me as I made the final bend to get into our office compound.
“Tony, give me a hug please.” Letisha asked me.
I slowed the car, engaged auto steering and gave her a right hug.
“Thank you.” She said and sat comfortably on her seat. Her composure was like that of a person who had not left her car seat since we got into the car.
=======
I got back to Sally’s office and presented to her some bank statements, and Letisha gave her some deposit slips.
“Letisha, where is your colleague Luke, we have not heard of him!” Sally told Letisha.
“Well, I don’t know, Madam Sally, but am still looking for him too over the phone.” Letisha said as she left Sally’s office to go back to her office.
=======
Carol came into my office after she was done with the policemen and she looked disturbed, panicky and disoriented.
“Carol, what is it?” I asked her.
She looked into my eyes and said, “Luke is dead. He was picked dead at some estate. Looked like he was poisoned or just took the poison and went to die. I am just devastated.” Carol said. She was almost crying. I thought: Carol must be unlucky with love.
“What do you mean? Has be been positively identified or you are just talking of someone else?” I asked her.
“The police showed me his documents. He did not leave a suicide note making it look like he either killed himself or was killed, poisoned. Who would do that anyway?” Carol asked sort of to herself.
“Have you told anyone else?” I asked her.
“No, just you.” Carol told me. For once in my life, I felt guilty. I was the one who convinced Luke to come to Nairobi.
=====
“My dear, Luke is dead.” I told Sally back in her office.
She literally dropped the file she was holding.
“WHAT???!! Tell me you are joking!” Sally exclaimed obviously shocked.
“He has been identified. He was found on the road side dead.” I told her.
She sat on her chair and faced me. She remained silent.
When she spoke she said, “Life can be so unfair. Luke of all people? Why do the nice people die all the time and the evil live such a long life? Why do the nice people get misfortunes as evil people seem to enjoy life to the last?” Sally was sort of asking herself.
However, Sally contacted the policemen who picked him and after they positively confirmed the news, she chose to break the news to the rest of staff members via email. The sadness that engulfed that organization that afternoon was beyond description.
======
That evening at home, I felt an acute loss of appetite on literally anything, and Sally didn’t bother me to eat.
Following morning I just felt the urge to go greeting everyone in their offices and work stations, just to satisfy my curiosity to know if everyone was in their offices.
“It is funny how you would be with someone today and tomorrow that person is gone!” Collins told me when we met at the cafĂ© for some coffee.
“Yes, indeed. Waking up is a gift. Living to see another day is a gift.” I told Collins. He was saddened by the sudden demise of Luke but police were still conducting investigations on his death.
“Well, let us see if police will conclude whether the man committed suicide or was poisoned. As for now, let us not speculate.” Loveynna said as she joined the conversation.
“Be your brother’s keeper. I would suggest each one of us to have all our numbers, let us at least know how we are going on once in a while. It might save us a lot of anxiety.” I made the suggestion.
Irene who was seated besides me at the coffee table said, “I like that idea too. We can share our contacts. At least each one of us to give us a number you know we can reach you. Personally I have all your numbers by the virtue of being the HR, but I cannot give your your numbers unless you tell me to…”
“We shall see into that.” I told Irene, but as I was saying, already some were exchanging contacts, those who had no each other’s contacts.
“In the meantime, Irene, contact next of his kin as is a necessity. It is sad losing a colleague. Damn!” I told Irene.
“We will also take care of it as our company welfare dictates. “Irene said.
I knew some bits Sally was to handle as the leader of the organization, so I was sure that bit was well taken care of.
======
“But even if he killed himself, what would make him do that?” Sally wondered as we got to check Luke’s file.
“I really cannot tell. Life is so unpredictable.” I told Sally.
“Carol must be unlucky too. She just had gotten to love Luke, only for Luke to die. That is a blow to her, a personal blow. I hope she is coping will with the sad news.” Sally said.
I thought for a while. I could not imagine having Sally dying as my lover and life partner. That would be so devastating.
“We should organize counselling for her if need be.” I told Sally.
“Sure, we will. She is our worker and we would not wish her state of mind to affect our work. In fact, will talk to her and if she needs some days off I will gladly grant her.” Sally told me. That was so thoughtful of her. Sally was a nice manager and always wanted everyone in the workplace to feel comfortable, appreciated and loved regardless of their backgrounds.
Sally called Carol, and I excused myself to leave them alone.
=====
As I was leaving, I got a call from Reginah and she wanted to meet me in the evening. I made arrangements to meet her.
Come evening, I met Reginah and she was wearing a fantastic long Swahili type of dress with shinny tiny beads all over it. She gave me a hug and told me to follow her to a seat at the corner of the restaurant, the seats were outside and close to the fence.
We got talking about our recent state of affairs. She was so jovial and lively that evening.
“I just wanted to meet you, just that. I missed you.” Reginah told me sipping her juice.
“Oh! Nice.” I told her. I felt guilty since at no time had I ever called her to meet her. I wanted to be the one to reciprocate the following time and be the one to call her and make arrangements to meet her.
“I want to dance with you for a while.” Reginah told me and we moved to the dance floor, where I told her we were to dance for 15 minutes since I wanted to go home. We held onto each other and danced to the rhythm of the songs, soft music. Reginah’s choice of restaurants was simply amazing.
As we were dancing, a waiter approached us with our bill.
“Oh! Let me pay.” I told Reginah. I dished out a 1,000 note and gave to the waiter. Just as he was walking away, I remembered I wanted to order some more drinks.
“Oh! Let me follow him, I want to drink some more juice.” I told Reginah.
“All right, I am going to the washrooms and will be back in a while, meet me at the table. Order mine too.” Reginah told me and disappeared.
As I was approaching my seat after telling the waiter to come with our drinks, it was dark and I could not see clearly under the glowing red lights inside the restaurant.
Suddenly I saw a car approaching the restaurant wall from the adjacent road so fast. I could not remember where I last saw the car. The car seemed like it was out of control as it hit the restaurant wall so hard and literally got inside bulldozing the wall. It got so close to where Reginah was seated.
Suddenly, 3 men came out of the car with guns pointed towards Reginah. I stood there totally motionless like I was dreaming.
The tallest of them shouted, “This is the lady!” And that instant, two men pumped bullets into her body so fast and she fell to the ground that instant.
Then they pulled her into the car, got inside so fast and reversed furiously before disappearing with her. Everyone else screamed and ran out of the restaurant very fast. I had never witnessed someone so close to me dying so tragically.
I stood where I was like a statue until someone knocked me to the ground while trying to escape the melee. There was total chaos with everyone moving helter-skelter running for their lives. I stood there and found myself asking myself, “What has just happened!?” loudly!
»>To be continued»>
As narrated by Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop