THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 114

THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 114

Five weeks later, with all ladies who had given birth having returned to work, I felt a little relieved with my duties since the whole office was fully packed.
Having been supporting even Irene’s child, Irene as ok with it too and she resumed working as assistant HR under Morris. There were however a lot of mix up with their duties and they kept quarreling all the times until one day both came to my office to discuss it with me.


“Tony, I cannot continue working like I am a slave in this company. Morris been allocating me too much duties.” Irene complained.
“You two should seriously work in harmony. Besides, Irene you need to realize that you are under Morris and there is no way you can continue disobeying his directives too.”
“Excuse me! I came in this company before him, he should be the one working under me!” Irene said.
“That not withstanding, you left and found that someone else has taken over!” I told Irene.
“I don’t care, I want my department back!” Irene said.
“Are you demanding?” I asked her. Morris all along was silent. He was an introvert.
Before Irene spoke, Morris said, “All right, be in charge. I do not care provided our work gets done. Are you happy now?”
Morris did not seem to care provided he got his salary.
“Done, now go back and work.” I told them and they both went away.
=====
“What was it all about?” Sally asked when she came to my office.
“They were arguing on who should head the department, reached an agreement and I told them to go and work like that.” I told Sally.
“When will Irene learn to live without dramas?” Sally asked. I just shrugged.
“All right, I have something to discuss with you. It is sensitive.” Sally told me. I got anxious.
“What is it, Sally?” I asked her. She smiled.
“With these people being so sexually active and free. I want we conduct a company wide VCT test and have some condoms installed inside the washrooms for them to take whenever someone wants them.” Sally told me.
“Hmm, how will they take it?” I asked her.
“That is what I want we discuss too in our afternoon meeting.” Sally proposed.
“Well, no problem. So, it will be an agenda too?” I asked.
“Yes, and you are the one to handle it after I am done with the rest of the agendas.” Sally said smiling.
“Damn! That is a challenge but I will take it.” I told Sally and laughed.
=====
After lunch hours, we all assembled in our conference hall waiting to have our meeting. Sally was to chair the meeting while Stella took the minutes for the meeting. Each had something to contribute but when it came to the point where we were to have sex education and HIV awareness, all people got suddenly active and excited.
Carol as the first to speak and she stood up and talked with awesome boldness. A HIV counsellor was also invited.
“Ladies and gentlemen, I would wish you to understand that knowing your HIV status is very important. Once you know your status, you can now live according to plan. For example, if you realize you are negative you can take care of yourself not to end up HIV positive by either abstaining, being faithful, using condoms or ensuring your sexual partner and you have an HIV test before you engage into any sexual activity. But if you are HIV positive you can lead a healthy life by eating well, exercising, taking care of yourself etc.”
The counsellor, whose name was Mwenda stood up to take questions before going on with other tasks.
After questions and answer session, the counsellor went to a private room, Loveynna’s office was his best choice, conducted HIV test for all of us and based on how everyone came out smiling, I knew all results were pleasant.
But Luke who was the last to go in, came out with a sad face and I sensed all was not well.
======
“Damn! I can hardly believe I am HIV negative and the way I fuck all over the place!” Letisha told me when we were alone in the office in the evening.
“When is the last time you fucked?” I asked her.
She looked at me as if thinking and said, “4 months ago, I guess. I have been chilling waiting for you to fuck me.” She told me boldly, startling me.
“Oh! Come on! So, you mean since we talked that day you haven’t fucked anyone?” I asked her.
“Imagine I have not. My ex was so boring and almost made me lose interest in sex.” She was referring to Luke.
“So, what are your plans?” I asked her.
“To invite you over the weekend to tear my pussy apart.” She said excited.
“Sally won’t allow that.” I told her and she looked at me.
“Oh! Yea. I know. She owns that dick.” Letisha told me.
“Luke came out not so happy, why?” I asked Letisha.
“When I broke up with him, he hooked up with another church girl. I don’t know what happened to him beyond that day.” Letisha said.
Since I had a lot to do, Letisha had no choice than to leave me behind and go home, but Luke later came to my office around 6 pm.
“Brother, I wish to share with you something.” Luke told me.
“Feel free.” I told him.
“I think I am naturally unlucky. After we broke up with Letisha, I got another girl from our church. She was so saved just like me. But later we began having sex. She lied to me she was a virgin but later found out she was not. I suspect she is the one who infected me with HIV since I tested positive today.” Luke told me sounding bold but very broken.
“Brother Luke, I know it hurts but I wish you take it positively. We will give you all necessary support that you require from us. I also hope you will follow the counsellor’s advice over the same. Despite that, we still love and care for you as one of our best employees.” I told Luke. He was so sad almost crying.
I felt the need to have Carol talk to him and decided I shall the following day call Carol and tell her about Luke, and see if Carol could have some word of encouragement to offer Luke.
We talked for almost 1 hour and I gave Luke lift to his place of residence and left him there for the night.
======
The following day when I got to work, the first person I called was Carol.
“Carol, I feel you should speak with Luke. He tested positive yesterday and he feels so devastated. At least give him some word of encouragement.” I told Carol.
We spoke much more and Carol promised to speak to Luke and make him appreciate living positively and see that is not the end of life.
After Carol had a session with Luke, Luke cheered up.
Later, Carol came to my office and joked with me.
“Damn! It is good Luke is not as handsome and charming as you, otherwise he would perhaps spread the virus all over.” Carol joked with me.
I laughed, “Haha, you are joking with such a serious matter?” I asked her. She laughed too.
“He will be all right, he will learn to live like me. How unfortunate. You just fuck 2 girls and get HIV positive while some people have been fucking 100s of girls and never get HIV? Someone like Collins who fuck anything with skirts?! Life is so unfair.” Carol said.
“Imagine! Too bad for Luke. Imagine a lady like Letisha who fucks all over but never gets HIV too!” I told Carol.
“It is like we are all under some destiny, if you were destined to get it, you won’t escape while if you were never meant to get it, you will live fucking and never get it.” Carol said.
“Well, I don’t believe in destinies, but you have a point.” I told Carol.
“I guess I will talk to my younger sister. She is so sexy and guys are all over chasing after her. The other day she was joking with me she wants you to marry her as second wife.” Carol told me. The statement surprised me. It sounded like Loveynna was so serious with what she was talking about. Why would she go to that extent of telling her older sister? I did not reply.
I changed the topic and we discussed a few other things before letting Carol go back to her office.
======
“Tony, your baby is growing inside me fast.” Zuhura told me when I met her in her work station during late afternoon tea break.
“You told me you wanted a baby, at least you will get a baby.” I told her. She smiled.
“Why aren’t you referring to it as your baby?” Zuhura asked me.
“Well, I don’t know what to say.” I told her. She smiled and went on with her work.
“Tony, this nausea is killing me. I am taking some medicine for it but none is helping me.” Zuhura told me. She indeed looked sick.
She was becoming big fast too and she told me whenever she gets pregnant she adds almost 50 KG! that shocked me since Sally did not add more than 2 KG when she was pregnant.
======
Come Saturday, Loveynna invited me to her place and I went to meet her. She was living in a nice very big bed sitter which was on fourth floor of their flat. She put on some country music which were favorite as she served me with some green tea and yams to eat; she was so much into traditional foods.
She was wearing some tight jeans and tight t shirt, all blue and she looked stunning.
“Tony, I love to dance please dance with me a little.” Loveynna told me.
“Oh! But I do not know how to dance country music.” I told her.
“Which ones will you dance?” She asked me.
“Bongo flavor perhaps.” I told her and she immediately switched to bongo flavor songs.
She slowly began to dance in front of me as I was seated. She was so excited to have me in her house. She was slowly moving her hips side to side, trying to wiggle but I could tell she was not a great dancer like her sister.
I stood up and began dancing with her. I held her close and immediately she leaned her head on my chest.
We danced for some minutes and I noticed her breathing was becoming more audible; she as a little tensed.
“Tony, you are a nice man.” She suddenly said looking at me.
“I try to be nice to everyone.” I told her.
“I don’t mean that.” She said. I felt a little confused.
“What do you mean?” I asked her.
She just looked at me and smiled.
=====
Slowly, I began to caress her hips as we were dancing as she just held me by my waist. She held me tightly, pressing me with her breasts. I slowly began to caress her breasts and she gasped. She held my hand as if to sustain it.
Slowly, I found my way to inside her bra and began caressing her nipple as she stood still holding on to me. I caressed her nipples, each in turn for about 5 minutes as we stood there until she pulled me gently to sit with her on one of her long coaches, long enough I could lie on it and still not fill it.
“I want to feel you more.” I suddenly told her and began to remove her T shirt. She did not object or resist as I removed her T shirt to reveal her breasts well wrapped under her bra. I undid her bra and her breasts fell out and I began sucking them each in turn. I could take turn to suck her nipple before taking her breast deeper into my mouth until she moaned.
I kept sucking and sucking her breasts and nipples, until I pushed her gently to lie on the coach. She did not resist when I began to undress her jeans. She was wearing a red inner wear.
I began to caress her vaginal mount while she was still on her inner wear.
As I began to undress myself, she looked at me and asked, “Tony, will I feel nice?”
“Yes, you will.” I told her. I was not sure of it though.
I undressed and we both lay there naked, except for my boxer and her inner wear. I began kissing her all over her body beginning with her forehead, her neck, her breasts, her abdomen, her pubic area, her thighs up to her legs.
“Oh! Tony!” she moaned when I finally touched her vulvas with my hands. I slowly removed her inner wear, removed my boxer and we lay there completely naked. She looked at my erect penis and said, “Oh! I don’t want to feel pain!”
“No, you won’t I will be gentle with you.” I told her as I began to caress her labia majora. Her vagina was already oozing with desire despite her not having a clitoris. I continued sucking her breasts, with much vigor while caressing her vulvas and labia majora. She was all the time caressing my back slowly and gently. She however avoided touching my penis all through.
Finally, after almost 30 minutes of foreplay, I directed my penis on her vaginal opening but immediately she felt it there, she recoiled and slid backwards in some fear.
“I won’t hurt you.” I reassured her and kissed on her lips to shut her up. As she as kissing, I again attempted to penetrate her but she recoiled again.
I knew she was tensed and so I concentrated on caressing her, kissing her and massaging her to put her at more ease until she relaxed and parted her thighs even wider to allow smooth penetration.
I pressed her vaginal opening with my erect penis and began pushing gently, slowly and carefully. She was so tight. I pushed harder. She bit her lower lip, closed her eyes and held onto the edge of the pillow as I pushed my penis deeper and deeper into her until all my penis was inside her. Once I stopped pushing, she moaned loudly, breathed out a prolonged exhaling and relaxed a little bit. She looked at me and immediately our eyes met, she covered them with her hands. She however smiled a bit.
I slowly began to slide inside her, very slowly and very gently but each time I did it, she tensed and held my hands so tightly and moaned. She was breathing so heavily until her chest was rising and falling rapidly.
I tried to gain some momentum with the sliding inside her wet vagina and she held by my waist and told me, “Slow down a bit!” She bit her upper lip hard and tensed. Her vaginal muscles spasmed.
“Oh! It feels nice, but a bit uncomfortable, stop moving, let me get used to for a while.” She told me. I stopped moving for several minutes but I continued caressing her, kissing her and massaging her breasts, abdomen and vulvas until she as more relaxed and I continued pumping.
She got wetter as I pumped and moaned even more. I continued gathering momentum until she also rocking a little to my motion.
“Oh! Never knew this is so pleasuable!” Loveynna told me. Immediately she said that, I began fucking her with much vigor. Her vagina also relaxed and I was able to fuck her with ease. We continued enjoying the pleasure of the moment until Loveynna suddenly held me.
“Can I try coming on top?” She asked. I was a little surprised but told her, “All right.”
I made her stretch her legs so that I can roll over her without withdrawing my penis from her vagina. Since she had big buttocks, it was rather hard rolling her on top without withdrawing but we finally managed. She was strong as she supported herself with her hands well.
Immediately she came on top, she slowly lifted her hips then gently lowered them to allow me to penetrate. She tried that severally, moving up and down until she did a little faster. She suddenly hel me.
“Oh! I can’t!” She said suddenly.
“You can, let me show you how.” I told her. I held her by her waist.
“When you want to move up and down, lean a little in front, let your buttocks go backwards and spread your legs a little further such that you have more flexibility of movement. Try.” I told her. She looked at me shyly but followed what I just told her. She moved up and down severally and I could feel my penis sliding in and out halfway. But it seemed like feelings were overwhelming her until she would squeeze herself onto me, lower her head and lie on my chest.
“Nooo! Come on top!” She told me.
We rolled over and once I was on top, I continued fucking her for some few more minutes until she was all moaning, groaning and holding onto my hands tightly.
Suddenly, I felt myself losing control and I knew I was about to ejaculate. I pumped harder and faster until she rocked her head left to right and her vagina spasmed even more and got suddenly wet; she moaned so loudly for long as I exploded inside her with so much force such that I began to tremble all over myself.
Immediately I ejaculated, Loveynna looked at me and told me, “Please remove it!”
I withdrew from her and she immediately stood up; for whatever reasons but as soon as she stood up, some semen fell on her carpet. She immediately sat down, folded her legs and said, “Oh! I thought sperms stay inside there! Why are they coming out? You have made my vagina too wide!” She said. I felt like laughing.

“No, I have not made it wide, but once a man ejaculates some spills outside the vagina.” I told her. She looked at me and smiled.
“My vagina is on fire!” she said, stood up slowly and walked to her bathroom.
She came out and wrapped herself with her long bathrobe.
“I thought I will bleed or feel so much pain, but…” Loveynna told me once we were settled, I had cleaned up myself and gotten dressed up.
“It is a myth that all virgins must bleed or feel intense pain. It depends on a lot e.g. how a man does it, how well prepared the lady is, how relaxed she is, but some ladies too have too tight hymen which tear apart, while some the hymen just stretch to allow penetration.” I told her. She laughed softly.
“Oh! Sex teacher, thank you.” She told me and leaned forward to give me a sudden quick kiss.
“All right. It was nice!” I told her.
“Now I am your wife.” She said with a broad smile. But that statement made me a little uncomfortable.
I however did not want to debate on it.
“Can I prepare something for you to eat?” Loveynna asked me standing up.
»>To be continued»>
As narrated by DR. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop