THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 29


THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 29


She breathed in, a prolonged breath that made her chest raise up and said, “Tony, you know by now I have fallen in love with you. I have given you my heart fully and all I do is think of my love for you. But I have noticed that in recent times, you and Irene are getting closer and closer it is making me very uncomfortable. I don’t know if am overthinking but am getting worried, my dear.” Sally spoke for long, with a voice almost pleading, clearly audible as if she did not want me to miss even a single word that was coming out of her mouth.

That statement caught me off-guard until my heart started pounding with so much force I could hear it pushing my ribs. I knew I had to weigh my answer and come out clearly not to cause any doubt to Sally. I remained silent for a while not knowing what to say.
“Most of the work that we do have a lot in common between mine and Irene’s and that is why she often come to my office for consultations; nothing beyond our work.” I tried to be as brief as possible.
“Irene wants you, no denying that. Am a woman and I know what am talking about.” Sally said in a firm voice that scared me, like someone ready to defend her territory which was about to be invaded.
“Sally my dear, let me assure you one thing, nothing is going in between me and Irene. I would not dare loose a sweet loving girl like you. Your love for me I know is real. You make me live to desire to see a new day every time I meet you. Your love for me makes me feel like a man whose destiny is to be a king because you are a queen in my heart. Whenever I see you, I see love, I see passion and in my heart, there is no one but you. I must confess that I have never been touched by any woman’s love as you have touched me. You brought sunshine in my life, you are like an oasis in the desert and your love is my living spring that flows water of life to nourish my soul. I so much love you I would rather lose the whole world but remain with you….”
Sally sprang from her chair and walked towards where I was seated. I stopped talking not knowing exactly what was her intention. But as she was 2 steps to reach where I was, she opened her arms and I instinctively knew she wanted to hug me and so I reciprocated that too. I stood up and before I was even on my feet fully, Sally gave me a very powerful embrace for a longtime with her head buried on my left shoulder, her breasts pushing me so hard as if she wanted to burst them on my chest. Her hands pulled me towards her so hard and our bodies fused into one as I encircled her with my arms as well. With the music playing in the background, I simulated some very slow dancing motions and Sally began swaying alongside me to the rhythm of the soft music. The female waiter came to deliver our bill, placed it on the table, looked at my face and smiled before disappearing. Sally did not notice as her eyes were facing another direction.
I could feel my body getting warmer and warmer as long as the embrace lasted and we ended up dancing to the slow rhythm of the songs playing at the background for a while. We both remained silent.
Sally finally broke the silence. She held me by my waist as I held hers too and she said, “Please my love, do not let anyone come between us. My heart belongs to you.”
I leaned forward, planted a quick kiss on her forehead and said, “My love belongs to you girl, don’t you know? We were meant for each other. With you, my heart is at home, my desire is to have you at home with me forever.” As I finished that statement, Sally laughed and said, “I can hear someone been listening to Glen Washington’s songs, and that someone is…..you” she finished the statement by holding my lips with her fingers softly, pressed them for a while before pulling me towards her and planting a quick tender kiss on my lips. I felt an overwhelming wave of desire sweep me all over my body, not the normal physical desire but some desire I could hardly explain. Sally was a real love goddess.
=============
As we went to foot the bills, Sally volunteered to foot the bill and I did not want to object. She told me, “I brought you here, so why should you incur the cost?”
I called for a taxi that drove us home to my place. Since we had already eaten, Sally only made some fruit juice for both of us and we rested on the coach watching a bongo movie together which went by the name “Desperado”; it was her choice but midway the movie, I clearly understood why she picked the movie. The movie was about a lady who felt entitled to a man who already belonged to another woman. Towards the end of the movie there was this scene where people were dancing and I took Sally’s hands, led her to the center of my living room and we began dancing to the tune of the song.
I would hold Sally, make her turn and twist to the rhythm of the song at times dancing holding her from behind as she pressed her butt on my pelvis. She began gyrating her hips to the rhythm of the song while pressing herself against me facing away from me, and I found myself fondling her breasts and caressing her abdomen. I began undoing her clothes one by one dropping them on the floor. When we were almost naked, Sally held me by my waist and led me to my bedroom.
We threw each other on my king-sized bed and began hungrily kissing each other as if our energy had just been reborn. We would roll and roll, at times she is on top, at times am on top while all along our lips interlocked and our hands reaching every possible part of our bodies to caress. I then pushed her to face downwards as I began kissing her neck, her ears from behind and running my tongue down her spine as if drawing some patters on her back; she arched her back with pleasure before leaning to lie and press her now naked body on the bed. I reached her buttocks and kneaded them for a while. I don’t know whether it was my imaginations but her butt felt larger than the previous time I held it with my hands.
I caressed her butt slit all the way to her love den which was now wet with desire. I run my fingers on top of the creases and she let out a moan. She then momentarily lifted herself, faced me and held my sugar cane for a while as if admiring it. She caressed my balls, my shaft before kissing my abdomen. She then rose and sucked my nipples for some time and I can hardly describe what I felt, she kissed me all the way downwards until she kissed my now very hard sugar cane. She held it, looked at me for a second, smiled and then encircled its glans with her lips as her tongue rolled on top of it. I nearly collapsed due to the feeling. She then pushed it into her mouth and sucked it while caressing my balls softly, gently squeezing them from time to time. She would lick my lower shaft all the way to my glans sending spasms of pleasure all over me making me moan with pleasure. When the passion in me felt overpowering, I pushed her to lie looking upwards and sucked her nipples for some time before pushing her boobs into her mouth as much as I could. While kissing her abdomen, she arched her back and held my head caressing my ears. I kissed all the way until I rested my moist tongue on her now fully erect bean of pleasure. As I pushed it with my tongue, she let out a loud moan. I run my tongue on her love den as if savoring its taste with my tongue and measuring it with my lips, as one of my fingers was buried inside her love den gently working on her G spot. When she began gyrating her hips with vigor, I knew it was time to stop punishing her with desire but to take it to a new level.
I turned her to face the bedcover, placed a pillow under her lower waist on her abdomen so that her hips were raised revealing a soft mount full of desire from behind. As I entered her from behind, she held another pillow and squeezed it so hard twisting her head from left to right. Her love den felt so nice raised to face me, and I could not control myself anymore as I felt like driving myself like a turbo charged piston in and out of her. Clearly, it was the only thing I could manage and Sally got even more wild, held the pillow she was pressing over her face before making muffled noises, legs so spread apart. She began heaving up and down like strong sea waves rocking a light boat. Her honey pot began suctioning my johnnie with so much force I had to really struggle not to be expelled out of her. She then forcefully lowered her hips, rose again and a gush of fluids erupted from within her like a hot spring that had just began after a long time of pressing upwards against hard volcanic rocks. She screamed.
I found myself unable to hold anymore and exploded so hard inside her such that I saw darkness, felt like my head was bursting and as if my body was about to turn into a giant dynamite. Tears began flowing freely from my eyes. I felt energy escape me and suddenly felt so weak I collapsed on top of Sally from behind, held her as she wept buried under the pillow. I did not know whether tears were just flowing from my eyes, or I was also crying, but one thing I felt deep in my heart, I belonged to Sally and no one else.
=======
After what seemed like forever, we slowly stood up to behold a totally wet bedcover. Luckily, it was waterproof and we only had to change it and sleep. We went to bathe together and we were splashing water playfully under the shower when Sally suddenly said, “Sweetie, I have added some weight, I don’t know why but I thought I should tell you.”
“Could you be pregnant?” I asked.
“Probably.” Sally answered apprehensively. 
I felt a bit confused.
“Why the sudden silence?” Sally asked.
“Ah, no problem, I also desire to be called a father.” I told Sally and kissed her, but deep down my heart I really hoped she was not pregnant.
>>To be continued>>
As narrated by Dr. Love, Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop