THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 27


THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 27



I bid Ouma goodbye and got into my place, made myself some supper hurriedly before taking a cold bath and retiring to my bed. For some unknown reason, Irene’s figure that she had partially revealed through the slit on her night dress haunted me throughout the night like a spirit.
=========
Irene came into my office and found me deep in thought, with my mind wandering from why the CCTV system is not recording at particular times, and wondering why since the system came my boss always seemed in jovial mood. She greeted me jovially as usual as she took her seat, opened her laptop and got working on some report she was supposed to submit before evening. She was wearing a very short loosely fitting red plaited dress which had a golden colored strap running across her thin waist. Her brown T shirt which was fitting into her body was revealing her cleavage almost her entire upper breasts were exposed, and on top she wore a black coat.
For some reason, I could not concentrate with my work, and Irene did not make it easy for me as she sat across the table. 
“Ouuuuch!” Irene screamed pushing herself so hard against her chair that she fell off and hit the ground. I was startled and stood very fast to help her up. 
“What is it?” I asked and before she answered I saw black spider jump from under the table and landed on top of her right thigh, the thigh that had a tattoo. It lifted its fore legs readying to strike, knowing that black spiders can be very poisonous, I did not waste any moment as I reached for it with my left hand and slapped it off her thighs with so much force it hit the wall hard enough to make it land facing upwards on the floor. I jumped over Irene who was not lying on the ground and stepped on the spider killing it instantly. Irene grabbed my left leg and used it to support herself to stand up, and as she eased herself and adjusted her clothes and high heels shoes, she held me by my neck to support herself, her nipples clearly resting on my chest. She then let go off my neck but that moment one of her high heeled shoes bent rather hard until she lost her balance but as she was almost falling, I held her by her waist and eased her to stand up. 
That instant, our eyes met as she rested on my chest saying, “I really fear spiders, has it bitten me please check, I feel some itch in my right thigh…” She stopped mid-sentence and lifted her skirt revealing a brown thigh, sure enough, there was a spot on her thigh and I feared the worst; perhaps the spider has bitten her. But before I asked she told me, “that is just a birth mark, it has been there since I was born”. I breathed a sigh of relief before letting her go and returning to my seat.
What followed next, I could not explain as I seemed like I was under some spell.
Irene stood up came and sat on my lap. Her dress was so high up her thighs I could see her mount under her white underwear. 
“Anthony, I feel dizzy. I don’t know what is wrong with me please help me…” Irene said.
She took one of my hands and directed it on her right breast, making me fondle it. I could not resist as she slid her hands under my shirt to caress my chest, she leaned forward and gave me a deep prolonged French kiss that left me breathless. Irene was such a good kisser.
Slowly by slowly, she slid off her clothes and took off my shirt such that our bare bodies were now touching. She was very hot and almost perspiring. I could see her boobs were bigger than they seemed under her clothes. 
She then sat on me facing me with her legs apart, revealing a smooth completely shaved mount. Slowly she took over my johnnie and directed it under her, and began caressing herself with it. Her slit was too wet it felt like it was dribbling. She was irresistible to say the least. As she worked herself under with my erect johnnie, she moaned out so loudly I feared perhaps someone was hearing her from outside.
As she began parted her legs further, I knew she was about to direct my johnnie to slide into her. However, I retracted a little. Irene looked at me and begged, “Please….pleaaase” She moved forward, but I held her waist to hold her from mounting me.
“No, Irene wait…” As I said this, she looked at me intently. Her eyes were so red they scared me. 
“Am I not beautiful, I really want you…” Irene stopped talking and pushed herself further almost mounting me as she was on top. 
Lust overcame me and I threw caution to fate and let her have her way.
She parted her thighs and I could see her crimson valley of love eagerly waiting for me. I knew am done. I could no longer resist. I felt my johnnie begin to penetrate her. It got engulfed with so much warmth it made me gasp in pleasure, but before I got inside her, the door burst open.
Sally stood at the door and upon seeing me she let out a blood curdling scream, “Nooooo!! My dear what are you doing?” before dropping what she was holding in her hands.
I was so startled I stood up and Irene rested on the table. I was sweating already.
============
“Rriiiiiiiiing!!!” My phone rang with so much force it made me wake up so instantly, I was sweating.
I was so confused more so after realizing that I was just dreaming. What a dream?
I took my phone and Sally was calling. The time was 11:30 PM.
“My dear, we were to meet, what happened? I was eager for your call but you did not call, is anything the matter?” Sally was nearly pleading.
“Oh! Sorry, I honestly forgot. Guess I really overworked and got so tired. Forgive me.” I did not know whether I was apologizing for not calling her, for not meeting her or for dreaming an erotic dream with Irene; perhaps for all of them.
“You sound funny tonight, are you, all right?” Sally asked. I hesitated to answer. Before I even answered Sally continued talking, “Please tomorrow don’t fail to meet me. I will not be at work however but if you don’t mind can we meet in the evening after work?”
“Yes, I will let you know once am through work. If you don’t mind you can come over and wait for me at my place.” I told Sally. But she insisted, “I prefer picking you up after work and we walk together home.” She spoke with some finality in her voice.
We exchanged some other pleasantries with our talk over the phone until it was well past midnight. Sally told me good night and I went back to sleep. But the night seemed rather wrong as I could not sleep soundly, as if I was a disturbed soul.
=======
Come morning, I reported to work as usual. Irene had already gotten to my office so early she had cleaned up the office, arranged it and she was seated relaxing on her chair listen to some music through her earphones on her laptop.
I looked at her for some time. She looked at me and smiled, “welcome”, she said.
I did not know what to think of myself, but I was so surprised to see that she was wearing a short red dress, a brown T shirt that was hugging her body and a black leather coat.
“You seem surprised to see me.” Irene said.
“No, not all” I answered smiling hiding the fact that I was more than shocked to see her exactly wearing everything as she was in my previous night dream, as if my dream was a divine premonition of what was to follow during the day. I got worried but did not indicate so. As I passed by her to my seat, I noticed her tattoo on her right thigh.
>>To be continued>>
As narrated by Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop