THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 59


THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 59

“What do you mean by the cheque cannot be accepted?” I asked her.
She explained to me everything and I just turned and went away feeling cheated. I did not even bother telling Irene what happened. I was infuriated but I decided enough of these games, I was going to drop the entire thing and do away with her.
In the evening, Irene called and I did not bother picking her calls. She texted and I did not bother replying.
However, when Sally called, we talked for some minutes before telling her I was feeling too tired and just wanted to sleep.
===========
The following morning, Irene came straight to my office.
“Why were you not picking my calls or replying my SMSes?” She asked sounding very concerned.
I gave her a very hard long stare.
“As if you don’t know what you did to me.” I said furious. 
“Honey, what did I do?” Irene asked moving to seat down.
“You gave me a fake cheque. It was rejected due to signature mismatch.” I told Irene and she got visibly shocked.
“Oh! My God! Do you still have the cheque?” She asked.
“Yes.” I gave it to her. She smiled.
“Honey, I know you won’t understand. But I am really sorry. Indeed, this was the wrong account. Let me write for you another one and I will personally take you to bank it.” Irene said and brought out another cheque book bearing different design from the initial one. She wrote for me another cheque and behold, she made an entirely different signature.
I put it in my pocket and did not bother telling her thank you, I decided I shall tell her once the money reflected in my account.
We talked for a little while and she went to her office.
Carol came in that instant; she looked a little better.
“How are you feeling?” I asked her.
“I was given some anti biotics for allergy. I had begun reacting to the stings.” Carol said.
“Hope you are well.” I told her as she settled on her chair.
We got working and talking about general issues until we went for tea break.
When we got there, we found Collins and Delilah engrossed in deep conversation but one would easily tell Delilah was uncomfortable from how she was seated. It looked like Collins was seducing Delilah because immediately he saw Carol, he abandoned the conversation and came to greet Carol.
“Hi, Carol! How are you today? I hope you are fine.” Collins said and extended his hand to greet Carol.
“You saved me from those insects they were going to kill me. I am grateful.” Carol told Collins.
“Any time.” Collins said and sat to the seat next to Carol; he would steal quick glances towards her hips. She was wearing some tight green trousers and a white long-sleeved T shirt.
Delilah remained silent after serving us, but was looking at Collins the entire time as is if in deep thought or contemplation. 
Irene joined us and I went to sit with her as Carol sat with Collins. Delilah just watched silently.
“Irene, you have several bank accounts; why?” I asked her keenly.
“Personal, business and Salary account.” She said. That sounded too enterprising to me.
I did not bother much to know about them since all my interest was with money. But as we got talking, Irene revealed to me that boss intended to create another position in our company titled FINANCE AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR. The title of that job rang bells in my head. Sally did a Degree in Business and Finance administration and that sounded like the perfect job opportunity for her. I however knew I had to act fast as the position was meant to be filled within 3 weeks, I still had two weeks to present original certificates to Derrick failure to, I was going to be arrested once more. It was like a race against time. But I acted jovial.
“Wow! That will be nice. How will the position rank in our organization?” I asked Irene.
“Just second two Madam Boss in rank that means whoever holds that position will be second in command. I really wanted to fill that post internally but I do not qualify. But I have been given the task to draft the job roles, qualifications and remunerations. I want you to assist me since you assisted me in drafting the company constitution, company policies and principles.” Irene revealed.
“Sure, I will. How soon do you wish to get the draft?” I asked her. I wished she said in one-day time minimum so that I would contact Sally and tell her to update me on her most recent experience, CV and any other information.
“I will need it on Thursday, so you have 2 days.” Irene said. I felt very much relieved. I decided I was going to make it perfect for Sally to get the job if she applied through the recruiting agency that got stuffs for us.
I don’t know what Irene saw but she told me suddenly, “Honey look behind you, slowly not to get noticed.” I looked.
Behold, Collins was seated so close to Carol engrossed in some deep conversation, and he had folded his hands like someone who was begging for something earnestly. It was a really funny sight to behold I nearly laughed. Collins was so engrossed as if no one was watching him. Suddenly, Collins made to touch Carol’s waist but Carol bolted from her chair seemingly disgusted and left the restaurant; she walked so fast such that her hips were shaking violently as she went. Collins just looked.
“Irene, I think Collins has annoyed Carol.” I told Irene but she laughed silently.
“Collins is totally smitten by Carol’s ass. One of these days he will beg her until he crawls.” Irene said very amused.
===========
“Tony, can you imagine Collins coming to tell me that he wants to fuck me, just straight, open and direct as such. Do I look like a prostitute? Collins is so stupid.” Carol told me in disgust when I returned to my office.
I laughed but stopped when I noticed Carol was very serious.
“Take it easy, Carol. It is just normal. You just have to say yes or no; it is not a big deal.” I told Carol.
“No, he has to respect me.” Carol said in a serious tone.
Someone knocked at our office door while we were still talking with Carol and I said, “Come in.” and in came Collins.
“Tony, you have a parcel at the gate, it is a big box.” Collins said avoiding Carol’s stare.
“Go and bring it for me, please.” I told Collins and he immediately brought in the box. It was the computer I had ordered for Delilah.
“Wow! A new computer? Let me install it.” Carol suggested and I let her set it up.
After it was finished, I told her to assist me carrying the computer to the restaurant.
Delilah was so delighted to see the new computer for her work and she thanked me a lot.
“Wow! Tony! How nice of you. Now my work will be very easy. Thank you so much.” Delilah said as I set up the computer for her and let her test it if everything was all right.
“Don’t worry Tony, if anything is missing I will come to your office to ask, or I will call through office extension.” Delilah said.
“Let me go back to office, I have a lot to do as you finish setting up the computer.” Carol said and left.
I was left alone with Delilah and we talked a lot more. But one thing struck me most, Delilah despite having a name from a Biblical character was a total atheist and I really wondered what would push her to be an atheist. But with matters of belief, I knew I had to respect personal opinions.
“Tony, why do men insist on pursuing a woman even when the woman keeps telling him no?” Delilah asked me.
“Because we are men. We do not believe in failing hence why we keep trying. Why ask?” I wondered.
“Ah, nothing, just wanted to know.” She said with a chuckle. But that made me think when I saw Collins seated next to her, he could have been seducing her.
After I was done with Delilah’s computer, I returned to my office.
*******
During lunch hour, Irene suggested we get to have a welcome party for the new staff members at a certain restaurant which also was a club and we all agreed. 
********
In the evening, I accompanied Irene to the bank and I deposited the cheque and it went through, though questions still lingered in my head, why did Irene have several accounts and all with different signatures? 
That evening I called Sally and told her about the new position that was being drafted in our company. Sally furnished me with all necessary details and I decided to use them to draft the perfect job requirements, qualifications and remuneration. The position was to have a higher salary than that of mine.
You would have thought that Sally had just been promised some heaven as she got so excited to hear of that, however she kept wondering whether we shall have gotten her certificates. I was hopeful of getting them.
“Honey, I really love you and I want you to rejoin me in town. And I know very soon you shall come to join me.”
=============

Friday came, the day we had planned to go for a staff party. We had agreed to wear our casual best. The weather that week was finest; warm enough.
Carol came wearing some tight bright red Jeans with high waist that made her hips seem most rounded than I had ever seen her, it also had a big belt around her thin waist and a white T shirt which had some shiny silver stripes around her neck. She also wore some jewelry making her look like a real socialite. She also had high heeled black shoes.
Delilah came wearing a long lobed shiny grey dress. She had a black belt around her waist and wore very beautiful black sandals; she looked like a model with her style.
Irene came wearing some long figure hugging white dress with gold patterns all over and also wore high heels which made her movements majestic like a queen. When she came to my office, she told me, “I have to look best for my king.”
I wore casual brown jeans, closed leather sports shoes and a snug white T shirt.
But Collins attire made him stand out amongst us. He wore some black very thick tight-fitting jeans, brown very short sleeved T shirt that made his muscles bulge so visibly, Black sports shoes. He also had some sun glasses which hung on his huge chest. He looked like a bouncer and quiet intimating.
“Damn! Dude! We should rename you to Brock Lesner the wrestler.” I told him upon seeing him and he laughed, a deep prolonged laugh.
Irene however did not come with her car; I had requested her not to as I just wanted us to walk as we got to interreact together most with Delilah and Collins as we walked since the club was not far.
On our way to the club, the girls went right in front of us while me and Collins came from behind. Collins kept staring at the women’s buttocks but mostly concentrated on Carol’s.
“Tony, the man who came with the statement, ‘ladies first’ must have wanted men to always behold some fine asses in front always.” Collins said laughing.
“Perhaps, but it also meant serving women before serving men.” I told Collins.
“Tony, Carol really kills me with her ass. I can sell my piece of land in Shinyalu and take her to holiday in Bahamas.” Collins said sounding so serious.
“Collins, before you do something to a woman, weigh what you stand to benefit from her. That is my principle.” I told Collins.
“Oh! Come on Tony. Don’t tell me you don’t admire that ass nigga man. If Carol gave me some chance, I will lick her entire body like a giant ice cream, I will dig that ass until it vibrates like a tractor ferrying logs on a rainy day!” Collins said and laughed so hard until the girls turned to look before moving on ahead.
“Why don’t you fancy Delilah?” I asked Collins jokingly.
“Oh! These little girls have insatiable sexual energy, I don’t like them. They are more fire! Besides, I love grabbing ass and spanking ass when digging it.” Collins said making some digging motions with his arms. It was so hilarious watching him do it.
“But you are married to a slim woman?” I asked Collins.
“Yes! But I at times dig her entire night and she still wakes up wanting more. Before digging her, I have to eat Mkhombelo for three days and raw Cassava or Cashew nuts for a week. Slim women are flexible they will swing their tiny ass on top of you all night until you wish to quit! You can dig her until smoke comes out of her but she still wants some more…” Collins said and laughed. Collins seemed to end every statement with a laugh.
As we were walking we met a tall lady whose hips were as big as Carol’s and she was wearing some tight trousers. Collins ogled at her even after we passed each other, Collins continued to stare her behind until he bumped on an old man sending him sprawling on the ground since he was not looking where he was going.
“Oh! I am so sorry baba. I am so damn sorry.” Collins said and lifted the old man from the ground with much ease.
I thought the old man will get angry with Collins but instead he laughed and told Collins, “Young man, if you admire a woman, go right to her and tell her, not bumping aimlessly to people in the streets while staring at her buttocks.” The old man dusted himself and walked away. I nearly laughed at his statement.
=====
When we got into the club, we sat at the same table but as music began playing a bit louder, I pulled Irene to the dance floor and we began dancing to some Mexican tunes. Irene was turning and gyrating her hips so nicely I felt proud to dance with her. The rest just watched. I motioned Carol to come to the dance floor and she came.
“Go and pull Collins to the dance floor, let us see if he can dance.” I told Carol. She protested for a while but finally gave in. Delilah seemed to have hooked up with a former class mate, a lady and they just concentrated on talking.
By the look, Collins was a very poor dancer and he literally danced out of sync on all songs. I could Tell Carol was getting really bored.
“It is hot in here, I am going to sit outside.” She told us and left.
Collins went on dancing alone; all he was doing was bouncing on the floor thinking he was dancing. He then went outside to join Carol.
After sometime, Irene suggested we go outside for some fresh air.
We found Collins and Carol seated under some palm tree on some chairs and they did not notice us. Irene smiled and motioned me to remain silent as we eavesdropped on their conversation.
-------------
Collins: Carol, please understand me, I really want you. I will do anything for you. Just tell me what you want to accept me.
Carol: You just don’t understand, I cannot accept you. I cannot be with you due to personal reasons which is not a must to tell you, just find another woman.
Collins: Carol, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. If I met you before I got married, I would have married you.
Carol: Just be faithful to your wife, is that so hard for you?
Collins: No, Carol. Understand me. Just give me once and I will never bother you anymore. I will make you feel like a woman even if it means licking your entire body, I am willing to.
Carol: Even if you promised to suck my cl!t*ris daily, my answer is still a no.
Collins seemed shocked by her boldness and he insisted even more.
Collins: Then just allow me to hold you, at least to caress you. Just let me feel your beautiful body.
Carol: (Laughs a little), Collins, you have your woman to feel at home. Go and feel her.
Collins: (Begging tone), Carol, please, it is not just about touching a woman. You are the most admirable woman I have ever met. I love how you swing your hips majestically like a queen, how you talk melodically like the morning birds of Kakamega forest. (Carol laughed at the mention of Kakamega forest), I love how you laugh, I love how you move, I love how you lick your lips, I love how you swing your hips when you dance, seeing you makes my blood boil like water for preparing Ingokho…
Carol: (Laughs) What is Igoho?
Collins: Chicken, chicken is sweet and I know you are even sweeter, if I was to be asked what I want last before I die, I would mention you. In fact, I can as well die for you if that is the only choice available.
Carol: (Looks Collins so hard into his eyes), Collins, can you die for me for real?
Collins: I swear to God. Please just hug me, let me kiss you, let me at least taste your lips.
{Collins makes to kiss Carol but Carol resists}
Carol: No, no, no I cannot allow that. Collins, I personally don’t have a problem with you, but just understand that, I cannot be with you. Period.
-------
Carol said that and stood up to leave leaving Collins looking very dismayed. We left hurriedly with Irene so that none of them would see us. Carol sat on a chair and seemed to think hard but as soon as she saw us on the dance floor, she came to join us gyrating her hips shaking them as if she was boneless until some guys who were next to her screamed and one shouted, “Damn! Women will be the end of us.”
That instant, one of the guys grabbed Carol’s buttocks and she really got annoyed.
“Stop it!” She pushed him away but the guy persisted. Carol got so infuriated she slapped the guy so hard such that he staggered and fell on the table where their beers were, scattering all the bottles all over and some broke pouring their content to the floor. 
“You dare slap me you bitch! I will teach you a lesson.” The guy sprang up with a bottle of beer and aimed for Carol’s head. I moved swiftly and knocked the bottle from his hand with my left hand and it hit the floor so hard and broke into pieces.
A Bouncer came.
“Little girl, do you think you can bring trouble here?” The muscular bouncer took Carol’s hands and began dragging her. She protested.
That instant, Collins came in and saw what was happening. He sprang for the bouncer with lightning speed and grabbed him by his arm, swung him so hard such that he left Carol alone.
“You cannot mishandle my woman like that.” Collins shouted with a loud thunderous voice. The bouncer noticed that Collins was way bigger than him and he called 2 more bouncers to join him. I knew Collins was in big trouble.
I moved to try to help him but he pushed me away and told me confidently, “Bro, let me handle these silly boys alone, they don’t know me well.” 
The bouncers felt insulted and sprang to grab Collins, but I immediately sensed they had grossly underestimated Collin’s strength. He grabbed the biggest of them, lifted him in the air and threw him several tables away scattering so many things in the process. He then got hold of the other two by their necks, pushed them violently backwards knocking them off balance and literally began dragging them away from us.
“Oh! My Goodness! He is going to kill them!” Irene exclaimed in utter shock. I stood there watching the drama unfold.
The biggest bouncer regained his balance and reached for Collins neck and began strangling him so hard such that his biceps bulged. 
“Tony! Come on! Do something, they are going to kill him.” Irene begged.
I was at a loss how to help. I knew I was no match for these guys’ strength. But an idea came in my mind.
I approached the bouncer who was strangling Collins from behind since I sure never wanted to meet his blow. I aimed my kick on his balls and struck so hard such that he groaned out loudly and released Collins that instant and turned to face me. When I saw his face, I felt real terror! He looked murderous and I knew I had to act fast. Since I was taller than him I knew it would be easy: I made one step backward, swung a round high kick and squarely landed my left foot on his head such that he staggered backwards only to fall on Collins who gave him a mighty blow on his neck with his big powerful right fist knocking the bouncer cold. He fell on the floor seemingly lifeless.
“We better get moving before these guys call the police.” I told them and we quickly left the club. A bouncer at the door tried to stop us but Collins grabbed him, lifted him in the air and threw him outside like a piece of log. I stopped a taxi fast and literally threw the ladies inside the car, Collins also got in and we drove off top speed without even telling the taxi driver where we were going. I sat at the front seat.
I turned to look at the driver to give him directions.
Behold, it was Kenneth Kariuki, the guy who had driven me to Reginah’s place!
“Brother, here we meet again.” Ken said.
“Do you guys know each other?” Irene asked.
Before I even answered, Ken said, “He is a longtime friend of mine. He always calls me whenever he needs a taxi.” Ken said and laughed.
“Tony, I did not know you know Karate. How did you knock off that big guy so perfectly? Eh! I now respect you man!” Collins said to me as he composed himself.
“Eh! Collins! I was trying to help you. But those guys were no match for you.” I told Collins.
He looked at Carol and smiled broadly.
“I could never let him mistreat Carol. I should have broken his neck.” Collins said and laughed.
“Oh! Collins stop talking like that, you will make me to begin fearing you.” Irene said jokingly.
“Oh! Irene, we don’t fight friends, we fight enemies.” Collins said.
“I will never go to that place again. This is the first and the last time. By the way we did not even pay.” Carol said. We completely forgot to pay.
“Serves them right! Idiots! They should know better than to touch my girl.” Collins said and looked at Carol. Carol just smiled. Delilah looked at Collins silently.
When we reached at my place, I noticed my phone was missing.
“My phone must have dropped at the club.” I said really fearing it was stolen.
“Here is your phone. It fell from your pocket and I picked it for you.” Irene handed me the phone.
I checked it. It had 3 messages, one from my bank notifying me a deposit of Kshs 2 million was transacted. One from Sally. One from Safaricom.
All messages were marked as ‘read’ and I sensed Irene must have read them. I felt suddenly cold.
>>>To be continued>>>
As narrated by Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop