THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 23


THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 23

Realizing that we could sleep on the coach, I stood up, collected the pieces of the broken thermos flask and threw them in the dust bin. I then lifted Sally and carried her all the way to my bedroom, threw her under the blankets and covered her completely before switching off the lights and burying myself under the blankets too. It was as if she fell asleep like how you would switch off a light bulb; on turning to tell her good night, I realized she was sound asleep she could not even hear me.
I folded Sally with my arms feeling the warmth of her soft warm skin in my chest, with the rhythmic breathing in and out as she slept, and her breasts rising and falling alongside, my mind began to go wild. It was not completely dark outside and some light was illuminating inside the room, and I could see the contours of her form as she lay besides me. I began to imagine so many things and my imaginations turned into actions as I began to caress her in her sleep. It felt so nice caressing her in her sleep, and watching her so immobile besides me was really arousing. I caressed her boobs, kneaded them gently, took her nipples and twisted them a bit before taking one of them in between my lips and nibbled it with my teeth gently. Her nipples were so soft when unaroused, so tender I found myself sucking them continuously in her sleep.
She turned and faced upwards, her breasts facing the roof and her face a little turned to face me. It felt so nice feeling her nipples get hard as I continued to touch them. She moaned a little bit and I paused to watch if she was awake or dreaming. I leaned and gave her a kiss, and she responded by curling her lips in response. But I thought it is not fair to wake her up if she was sleeping and so I stopped what I was doing to her and wanted to sleep when she turned and gave me a strong hug.
“Sweetie I was enjoying, why did you stop?”, Sally asked. It took me by surprise since I thought she was sound asleep. “I thought you are sleeping...”, I replied.
“True I was sleeping, I began dreaming then I realized the dream is real.”, Sally said and that instant, bent over to give me a French kiss. I gently pulled her on top of me, and we continued to kiss and caress each other for some time. She slowly eased herself on top of me, held my now erect dick and directed it on her waiting warm soft honey pot. She held it and gently guided it inside her, did a few gyrations of her hips as she let me get deep inside her until she gave out a long-prolonged moan. As she made herself more comfortable by throwing aside the blankets, she began grinding herself on my pubic bone, and we were pressing each other so hard I could feel the heat from her body through her pubis. 
As the heat of the moment turned us on even more, she began bouncing herself up and down, I could see her boobs bouncing in unison with her movements as we grinded each other with pleasure.
I then lifted her up and in one motion she was below me with her legs wide apart to reveal her golden apex of love shaped in between her upper thighs. I took hold of my erect dick and began sliding it all the way up and down, drawing zig zags on her love creases, taking time to give them gentle slaps with my johnnie which would send spasms of pleasure all over her enough to make her tremble. Her honey pot was now oozing with love juices enough to make me slide with ease all over her love apex; it was so damn pleasurable for both of us. Using her fingers, she held the creases apart for me to have bigger surface area to slide and deliver maximum pleasure to her. I continued to increase the intensity and speed of my movements as I drew zig zags all over her, taking pauses to insert my johnnie an inch inside to fetch more lubricating juice inside of her. She began raising her hips and I used one of our pillows to assist her to raise her hips even further. She began rocking rather unrhythmically an I knew she was about to explode so I aimed at her honey pot, went as deep as possible before withdrawing again and making quick successive movements all over her privates; that instant, she let out a scream like someone in pain, and from deep inside of her a fountain of fluids exploded with so much force some of it splashed my face before easing to splash me all over my chest, abdomen and scattering all over the bedsheets; it was amazing. She lost herself and curled like a fetus while at it, immediately the fountain became less I repenetrated and within no time I was trembling and rocking back and forth as I exploded deep inside her like a dynamite so powerful it hurt; I felt dizzy like am about to faint until I had to literally lie on top of her; I felt so powerless and unable to even support myself.
===============
We held onto each other, I don’t know for how long but the next thing we remembered is feeling so cold as if freezing. We had slept without covering ourselves and as the night progressed it got so cold such that we woke up. On confirming the time, it was already 4 AM in the morning, some few hours to day break.
Upon day break, Sally woke up, prepared some Millet porridge as I took care of the wet beddings that we had completely soiled during our night of passion. I was still feeling so weak, and I thought it was because the previous night climax was too powerful it left me completely drained. I have never felt that weak in front of a woman and in my opinion, Sally was a love goddess. She had made me feel what no woman has ever made me feel.
“Darling, breakfast is ready”, Sally shouted from the Kitchen. She felt jovial in her voice.
“I am coming my dear, a minute”, I replied.
I went to meet her in the kitchen. She was wearing a rather near transparent night dress and she had nothing inside, upon seeing that my heart skipped a bit. He nipples were pressing her night dress so pointedly it made me shudder just thinking about them. As if interpreting me, she smiled. I smiled too.
==============
After breakfast, we prepared and went to work. Sally did not want to be left behind as usual as we used to do but she wanted to accompany me to work. I did not dare question that but it made me a bit uncomfortable knowing that the rumor mill in our office might get overdrive when they see us coming to work together. Already some people had begun to suspect there is something between us.
At the gate, we met Irene, who upon seeing us came smiling and extended a hand to greet Sally. “Good morning”, she greeted Sally with a big smile and high-pitched tone as she used to. As for me, instead of greeting me, she threw herself on my chest and gave me a hug which caught me by surprise but since I did not want to embarrass her, I reciprocated the hug. Irene extended it by just saying, “hmmmmmm ooooh, nice to meet you today.”
“Eh, Boy, I told you to stop being single when you have nice ladies who are willing to marry you..” That was our watchman shouting on top of his voice. I did not know what to answer him. All along, Sally stood there watching at us.
“Tony, if you don’t mind I have something to share with you, please can I accompany you to your office right now, please”, Irene requested. I could not decline the request, as is our company policy. 
“I have to go, will see you later let me begin my day.” Sally said before excusing herself and heading towards the direction of her work station. She walked rather fast as if in a hurry.
I walked towards my office and Irene followed me so close I could literally feel myself bumping into her as we walk. It was as if she was trying to match my pace, step by step.
As we settled in the office, Irene got busy cleaning my office and arranging it. She was so meticulous about it and all along she was singing softly some lyrics from a song I did not know. I could not fail to notice her top was too tight and that made her bosom seem outstanding leaving nothing to guess about their shape. Her cleavage was also so low almost half of her breasts were exposed to the environment. And she wore a gold necklace which had a star resting in between her cleavage which at the middle was a blue diamond shaped emerald object. As I took time to study at it trying to figure out how much it would have cost, she straightened herself, adjusted her boobs with her hands while looking at me from the side of her eyes.
To be continued>>>
As narrated by Dr. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop