THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 62


THE ROMANTIC OFFICE SAGA: PART 62



The following day, I went to my office a happy man. But I found another trouble was already brewing, Collins had gotten totally obsessed with Carol such that during the days I was off, he almost camped in my office. So, Carol told me she downplayed him and that only made him completely overzealous about getting her. I was in fact amazed by Collins’ zeal since personally I have never begged a woman to accept me all my entire life, in fact, women always seemed to come to me such that had I decided to be a womanizer it would have been the easiest thing to do. But I continued to uphold my dignity. But Collins had confided with me that he does not even know how many women he had fucked in his entire life, and the number of children he had given birth with different women.
Collins was the type of a man who admired and went seducing any woman, facing numerous rejections but still winning a good number of them; after all, all women cannot reject you, even if you are so ugly, in 100 women at least 2 might say yes; and Collins had seduced thousands of them until he had mastered the art of seducing women, I was even amazed Carol kept telling him “NO”.
“Tony, tell Collins to stop pursuing me, I will never accept him. He is not my type but even if he was, I still would never accept him.” Carol told me sounding very serious. 
I joked along, “But he is a nice man too, why not say yes to him, sample him to know what he has.” 
“Tony, you can’t understand me.” Carol said and smiled.
“Ok, leave Collins alone. I have some good news for you. Remember you are a good friend too.” I told Carol. 
“Ok, what is the news?” She asked anxious.
“Guess…” I told Carol but she stared at me smiling before saying, “Just say it please, spare me the anxiety.”
“I have managed to recover all our money from Irene. I will also refund you from the money.” I told Carol.
Carol looked at me with wide eyes like she had just discovered I was an alien. I remained silent, breathing heavily and deeply.
“Tell me you are lying!” Carol said smiling so widely.
“It is the truth! I never lie to you.” I told Carol. She stood up, made a few jig dance moves and told me, “Stand up!” I stood up smiling.
Carol suddenly literally threw herself onto me almost knocking me off my balance, gave me a tight hug and hung onto me with both her feet in the air curled backwards; she pressed my chest with her big boobs like she wanted to burst them like some balloons. Then she suddenly told me, “I love you so much Tony, I surely do. You are such a unique man and a wonderful man. I pray that you have a bright future full of love.” The words reached to the corner of my heart as I felt intense honesty in her short prayer.
“EHE! Carol, this is why you keep holding Tony here until he goes home late from work? Is that so?” Irene asked.
Carol released me and stood on her two feet. We had completely not noticed Irene coming in. Carol avoided Irene’s eye contact.
“No, honey, it is not what you think…” As I was speaking, Irene motioned me to stop talking, looked at me and stormed out of my office and as she went, she said, “We will talk about that later.” Sounding very angry.
“Gosh! What now…” Carol asked sounding afraid.
“Don’t worry. Mission accomplished.” I told Carol, as a matter of fact.
“Tony, do something, I hate making enemies. Go and pacify her, at least for my sake.” Carol was literally begging.
I agreed.
“By the way, how is Charles?” I asked Carol trying to sound lively. Carol just looked at me seemingly disinterested and said, “Oh! Charles, Charles is an idiot, that is a story for another day, but whatever happens, keep Charles out of Irene’s life if possible for good. For Charles to go back to Irene it will be so unfortunate. I do not know how you will do that, but just make sure Irene and Charles do not go back together.”
“What do you mean?” Do you want Charles for yourself?” I asked Carol.
“Hell no! Not Charles. I told you he is an idiot, keep him out of Irene’s life. Ok?? I know why I am telling you that!” I was surprised Carol sounded really angry.
“Damn! Ok. Why the sudden hatred?” I asked.
Carol smiled and said, “Promise me you will ensure that Irene and Charles do not get back to each other.”
“I promise.” I wondered, if Carol was jealous of Irene being with Charles, why was he referring him to as an idiot? Did she want Charles for herself? I felt confused.
“Ok, now go to Irene, calm her down. If you fail, she will go for Charles.” Carol said.
“I don’t care; besides, Sally is coming back soon.” I told Carol.
“Wow! And you have not told me she is coming? What if she would have come and found us like we were a while ago, or worse, find us in the act like we nearly did at your place? Tony, you too adventurous! And how will you deal with Irene once she is back? Tony, you will get into trouble with two women madly in love with you. Take care.” Carol said and gave me a gentle slap in my hand. I liked Carol, she was ever so lively, the type of a lady who you would enjoy her company easily.
==========
I went to Irene’s office and found her staring at her laptop. By the look, she was annoyed.
I sat silently to the chair next to her, remained silent for some time. She was not bothering to look at me.
“Irene, let me explain. I had just shared some good news to Carol and she got so excited and hugged me, it is not what you think.” I told her silently.
She turned to face me with a very serious face, then suddenly, to my utter shock, she began laughing very hard.
“What is funny?” I asked.
“I just wanted to see your reaction, hahaha, come on! I cannot cause drama in office; now can we go for tea?” Irene asked, stood up and hugged me, “and please tell me where you have been the last 3 days, I have missed you so much, mwaaaaa!” she gave me a kiss and produced a prolonged sound out of it.
We walked and went into our office, Carol was started to see Irene get into our office but Irene smiled at her and told her, “Oh! Baby girl, I wanted to see how Tony will react, I mean no harm can we go for tea? I guess Delilah has something nice for us.”
“Phew! I was so much afraid, thank you!” Carol said and gave Irene a light hug.
We walked together talking, concentrating at nothing in particular. 
I met Collins already eating some eggs and samosas, so many you would have thought he was eating on behalf of 5 men!
“Oh! Bro, I have missed you! Welcome back to the hood!” Collins said and rose to hug me, he gave me a bear hug with his powerful hands and huge chest before patting me at the back.
“Thank you, bro!” I told him as I also went and greeted Delilah. Delilah never hugged anyone.
“I had gone to visit my dad, remember I told you about his case? It is nearly sorted out.” I told Irene as she insisted to know where I had been.
“Wow! Nice. You are a responsible man; your father has a nice boy here.” Irene told me smiling.
“I also wish my son shall be a nice man like me.” I told Irene.
“You really wish to get a son, you have told me about it so many times…” Irene said.
“Yes, I wish my first born shall be a son, and if not, at least one of my children to be a son.” I told Irene and she seemed to think about it.
Collins was keenly looking at Carol but he seemed like he was avoiding her. Probably they had quarreled. 
“Your friend there is crazy over Carol, why don’t you help him get her? At least throw some lines for him.” Irene said jokingly.
“Oh! Collins loves fucking any woman, perhaps Carol does not want him.” I told Irene.
“I have really missed you Tony, today I want you to eat at my place. I am planning a special meal for both of us. And don’t tell me you will not make it. I did rather go home early to prepare.” Irene told me earnestly. 

“Ok, no problem.” I felt like this was to be the last time I was going to her place.
============
“Brother, can I see you aside for a while?” Collins requested me as we made to go back to our office.
“Ok, here I am.” I told Collins as the girls went back to work.
“Tony, I am going straight to the point, I am totally smitten by Carol. Her ass drives me crazy. The way she moves her bum bum makes me wish to spank her hard, man! If she accepts me I will surely make her my wife. Please help me get her, please, I will reward you. I am willing to sell my cow and pay you, just do that favor for me; persuade Carol for me, buddy.” Collins was begging.
“Ok, I will try. But there is no guarantee she will accept. With women, if she admires you too she will say yes but if not, most likely she will say no. So, I will try that for you.” I told Collins.
======
“Collins wants me to persuade you on his behalf.” I told Carol who laughed upon hearing that.
“Oh! Dear, I cannot accept him. That is my final answer, in fact, I would rather have accepted you than him. He is not my type at all, at all! Who wants to fuck with a gorilla anyway?” Carol asked.
I laughed.
“What the fuck?! Collins a Gorilla? Haha, Carol be fair...” I said laughing. 
“Haha, sorry for the term. But Collins is huge, what if his dick is equally huge? I do not want to be torn into two, oh! No, not me, please!” Carol said and winced hard.
“Haha, Ok! But at least I will tell him I tried. I will come to you with him, then you can tell him.” I told Carol. I felt a twinge of jealousy imagining someone with Carol in throes of passion. The way she gyrated her hips dancing meant she was damn flexible and would ride a man until he sings a new song!
“Actually, my reasons to reject him are personal, nothing with him being like a Gorilla or not.” Carol added.
“Would you honestly reject a man just because you think he has a huge dick?” I asked Carol and laughed.
“No! I would not. The pussy can stretch to accommodate any dick. Besides, when a woman is very aroused, he can really expand down there. All that there is, is for you to spend more time on foreplay, make the woman as wet as possible and her pussy will be very ready for you. In fact, if I also saw yours and its big! It made me wince that day we nearly did it at your place. But I would have tried it all the same.” Carol told me, it made me feel some pride but then I wondered, could that have been the reason why she resisted after all the foreplay, after getting so much aroused only for her to say no?
“Damn! I would have chewed you raw, meat to meat that day, you left me with blue balls!” I told her.
Carol looked at me for some time, laughed and said, “Haha, do you honestly think I would not wish to fuck you? I really would, honestly, you are so handsome for me to say no. When I touched your dick, my whole body was set on fire, I imagined you deep inside me driving me towards an explosive orgasm. I imagined how your dick would drive me crazy, I guess I would have cried with pleasure knowing that I had missed a dick, a nice dick for that matter for too long.” She paused, turned to face me and asked, “Tell me, did Irene enjoy with you? I mean, did she get an orgasm?”
“Yes, first day she did not enjoy. But the other day’s she did. Why?” I asked.
“Because I want you to drive her crazy enough to stay away from Charles.” Carol said and remained silent. I was getting to wonder why she really wanted Irene to stay away from Charles.
Has she perhaps fallen in love with Charles and perhaps she wanted Charles for herself and this was just a diversionary tactic?
“Did Charles enjoy your company?” I asked her. 
“Yes, quiet a lot. My ass made him mad, literally! I mean, Tony, why do men go crazy with my ass?”
“Carol, you can also ask that? Come on! You have the nicest ass around here and you are still asking that? In fact, at times I wonder why I denied myself the pleasure to experience you that day. Your ass is fantastic!” I told her.
She smiled as if feeling proud, looked at her hips; she was wearing a brown mini skirt, caressed them for a while, smiled again and licked her lips sensually and told me, “No, Tony. I doubt I am the best. Better asses exist. I know I am beautiful. I work out a lot, eat well, I try so much to stay in shape. I admire myself in front of a mirror often to inspire confidence to myself. I guess, I am in love with myself enough not to fall in love with a handsome man like you.”
“Carol, you are not making any sense at all.” I told her. She just laughed.
==========
In the evening, I remained behind at my desk to finish up some work; a lot of work had piled for the 3 days I was away. Carol had wanted I accompany her to her place telling me she has something she wanted to tell me but I did not get the time to; but I kept asking myself, what exactly does Carol want to tell me? Why does she insist I keep Charles away from Irene yet she too does not seem interested with Charles?
Suddenly, Irene came into my office.
“Honey, you have really overworked today, can we go home?” She requested. 
“I have some work to do, I will go home later.” I told her; truth is, I just wanted her to leave alone but she insisted.
“All right, let us go.” I told her finally and we headed to her place. When we got there, she went to cook and since I was feeling so tired, I decided to take bath at her place, since I was going to eat there; I wanted when I got to my place I just go to sleep.
After she cooked, she also went to shower and came out wearing a long white bathrobe. 
As we sat eating, she looked at me and said, “Honey, I feel you have been avoiding me of late. What is the matter??” She asked earnestly. 
“Oh! Really, I haven’t noticed. I guess we have been too busy of late.” I told her trying to sound honest.
“Honey, you even have not been calling me often, or sending me smses often…” She said. 
I felt at this point, I must do something to calm her. I crossed to where she was seated and held her hands.
“Irene, trust me, I still love you. Let me settle the personal issues that I have and all will be well.” I told her looking to her face.
She held my hands tightly. I began pressing her hands intermittently. She moved closer to me, released my hands and held me in a tight embrace.
“Honey, I want you now, I am burning for you.” She told me. That instant she held my shoulders, leaned forward to kiss me. We had a brief French kiss.
We began caressing each other while on her coach. Slowly, I pushed her on top of her coach; it was a long coach with one flat end so it was easy to lie there without any discomfort. She came on top of me and lay there breathing heavily. I began caressing her butt and felt she was not wearing anything underneath. Slowly, we began undressing each other. I kissed her hard and she kissed back. I reached for her breasts and began fondling them, then I slowly pushed her under me and I began kissing and sucking her nipples which were now erect with desire; she arched her back with pleasure. Slowly, I began kissing her abdomen, slowly downwards until I reached her pelvis area and began kissing her inner thighs; she moaned.
I slowly lifted her upwards and brought her on top of me and pushed her to turn such that her butt was near my face as my pelvic region close to her face.
“Sweetie, what do you want?” She asked.
“You will know, follow my cues.” I told her.
Slowly and gently I began kissing her butt while caressing her thighs as I lay under her. Her boobs were caressing my lower abdomen. We were now completely naked. I slowly began kissing her nether regions as she began caressing my nether regions too.
“Do as I do…” I silently told her.
I held her vulv@s and began kissing them and she let out a loud moan of pleasure. Her scent on nether regions was so rich with progesterone it made me feel so much aroused. Her v@g!nal mucus was so thin and very elastic as I began kissing her nether regions all through to her cl!t*ris. She lost herself and lay on me groaning with pleasure, taking time to suck and kiss my now very erect johnnie. She was not so nice with it, probably due to lack of experience as she kept pressing me with her teeth making me momentarily push her head away. She would try and each time she would get it better. I could feel her tongue on my erect organ making me feel like I would lose control and climax in her mouth. She would hold my shaft and push it gently, caressing it up and down while sucking me; all the while, I would continue licking her nether regions, kissing her vulv@s and sucking her c!t*ris until she became frenzied gyrating her head, arching her back up and down rapidly while making noises due to pleasure. 
I kept telling myself, ‘This probably is the last time I am doing this with her.’
I began moving my tongue in zigzags, drawing patters on her nether regions as she did the same to my shaft, my balls and inner thighs. She was really mastering the moves.
Suddenly, she turned to face me and told me, “Tony, just come over and fuck me, I cannot hold it anymore!”
I slid from under her body as she stayed still until I was behind her. I looked at her mount which was protruding from behind and I took my johnnie and began teasing her with it. I would make gentle rapid motions on her nether regions, give her gentle slaps as she reached to caress my naked thighs. I suddenly aimed at her pussy and pushed myself gently into her; she produced a prolonged moaning with pleasure, moved forward until her chest was pressing hard on her coach. I began going back and forth from behind, as she rocked her body in unison. Suddenly she looked at me and said, “Honey, this style hurts, let me lie under you, ouch!”
I held her and slide her gently to get under me without ever withdrawing from her. As she slid below me, she looked at me and smiled. We continued making love in phoenix position and she now enjoyed more. I would bend and we would kiss for long as our bodies rolled like sea waves as her pelvis kept rocking up and down to meet my movements as we fused with pleasure of making some sweet passionate love. I would take time to go fast, slow, then stopping completely to kiss her before resuming again, a thing that was making her moan with ecstasy. I would give her ass hard spanking and she would let out a sound, “Oh! Yea, Oh! Yea, yes baby, love me, have me, give it to me boy!”
I would respond with, “Yes baby, Yes, rock it for me, give it to me baby…” before nibbling her with my teeth.
All of a sudden, she began screaming and her pussy muscles began to make spasmed movements literally sucking me. The movements completely heated me up and I lost control as I felt a surge of energy overwhelm me, I began rocking inside her with too much force I could hear our bodies making slapping sounds as bodies met with passion and desire. I felt the urge to have her from behind and I grabbed her by her waist, rolled her such that I was now rocking inside her from behind as my pelvis regions slapped her ass so hard until she was trembling and vibrating. It seemed the harder I moved, the more she let out screams and the more she got wild until she could not hold herself anymore; she began falling forward and I followed her. Her honey pot muscles clenched my johnnie suddenly and she erupted spewing her love juices on her coach as I erupted inside of her with so much force I felt like I was about to faint. I kept trembling, groaning with ecstasy as she cried due to the power of the orgasm she got as she slapped her coach intermittently with her left hand and her right hand pulled the pillow so hard such that it was moving slowly from its position.
Her hair was in a total mess as it had gotten totally undone when she rocked her head hard you would have thought she is some rock star practicing some rocking motions.
I collapsed on top of her and we lay still breathing so hard you would have thought we are from a race.
We lay there for almost 30 minutes before she gently rolled to face me until I withdrew from her. Some semen spewed on her coach, she looked at it, smiled and said, “It is you, hmmm” she paused and then said, “Don’t worry, I will clean it up.”
========
After we were done, Irene said she felt exhausted from the sex marathon and suggested she call her cab guy to take me home. I objected and told her, “Don’t worry, it is cheap going with a motor bike.”
I bathed once more. She escorted me up to her gate and kissed me good bye as I called a motor bike to take me to my place.
Immediately I arrived, I got a text from Sally, “I am leaving Saturday at 5 AM. We shall leave that early since I am planning to escape. My cousin will give me escort. I don’t know which route we are taking, but I shall keep you informed. Good night honey, I love you.”
I replied, “Please let me know when you leave, we are planning to meet you on the way and pick you. I love you too.”
However, as I slept for the night, I felt troubled for some reason, but I really could not tell why I was troubled.
>>>To be continued>>>
As narrated by Story Teller: Dr. Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop