HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER THREE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story)

CHAPTER THREE

.
After some romantic time with Betty I drove to my house determined more than ever to chase my wife out. There was no turning back, it had to be done one way or the other I couldn’t risk losing Betty. When I got home my children ran to me with bright smiles on their faces a thing they had never done in a long time. I had walked in the house furious hoping to send her away but somehow I just couldn’t so I decided to do it the next day. When I woke up the next day I had completely given up on chasing my wife away and couldn’t think of a reason why, guess it was God’s interference.
2 moths later
After 2 months my wife was still with me and it made Betty mad. The more I delayed sending my wife away the more Betty despised me. Sometimes we would get into huge fights and we grew further and further apart. To get back at me for not sending my wife away Betty starved me of affection. Those days l started losing a lot of weight intensely, getting darker and my lips turned pinker and I thought maybe my troubles with Betty were taking a toll on me.
Getting sex starved by Betty got me miserable and unhappy so I took up drinking to ease the stress. One day I came back home drunk in the middle of the night and called my wife to come to the bed from the kitchen. I demanded that she remove her clothes so that I could have sex with her right away. She paused for a while looking at me surprised, she couldn’t believe I wanted sex with her after nearly two years without being intimate with her. Despite the two years without being intimate, she was really scared for herself since I looked visibly sick. She got down on her knees and tried to talk me out of it, “please – please my husband you are drunk why don’t you get some rest and we can do it tomorrow.”
I was furious with her response; I really wanted sex and nothing else. I yelled at her aggressively, “hey you, aren’t you my wife, didn’t I pay your bride price and aren’t you supposed to follow my instructions here? When I say you do something you do it without asking silly questions!”
She became traumatized and walked to the bed slowly but she was deeply distressed. I grabbed her by the arm and threw her to the bed and started undressing. She hurriedly got up and demanded, “If we are going to be intimate then we need to use protection.”
She spoke wildly while I hastily took off all my clothes and I never paid much attention to what she said. After I undressed she tried to tussle me away but I overpowered her and grabbed her by the throat. I threw her to the bed and forced myself on her without any protection. It was a struggle; I basically raped her with our kids watching helplessly in tears.
After the violent ordeal my wife dressed up and tried to walk out of the house. I was drunk and exhausted but I staggered and grabbed her by the arm. I demanded to know where she was going with the kids in the middle of the night. I couldn’t be sure if she was leaving for the police or not so I had to stop her by all means.
She looked at me with tears in her eyes and answered, “What do you care where I’m going, do you care?”
I tried to intimidate her a little just to get her to calm down and get back to sleep. “Get back in the house and go to sleep before I give you a good beating!” I yelled.
Suddenly she didn’t look intimidated or frightened by me but determined more than ever to live the house. She shouted, “I’m done with you and I’m done taking your abuse. Today I’m going report you to the police and get you thrown in jail once and for all!”
I almost fell and urinated in my pants while she spoke; I had never imagined her doing that to me. Quickly I sobered up and started seeing things clearly, indeed she was about to get me arrested and I had to talk her out of it. Suddenly I was polite and understanding, “please my wife, lower your voice and let us solve this issue without involving anyone.”
“It’s a little too late for that, you should have thought of that before raping me” she replied
My wife wanted me locked up and I knew i stood no chance against her in front of the police .It gave me creeps imagining myself in orange jump suits in a crowded maximum security prison sleeping in a 2x3m cell, I had to convince my wife somehow. I got on my knees and pleaded, “Please my wife I don’t know what got over me it must be the beer. If you sent me to jail who will take care of you and the kids?”
Leave your comments and views more of this short story coming.
I Queen Stories 2018
By Chriswell Nyasha Chindenga

1 comment:

  1. We prefer your present post. It may be excellent to see anybody clarify within phrases with the cardio together with lucidity with this crucial concern may be rapidly observed. 短篇小說

    ReplyDelete

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME(Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE

HEAVENS SMILE ON ME (Sad Short Story) CHAPTER ONE . . When my wife gave birth to our 3rd child all hell broke loose in our ...

Prop